TV Temp: Emma Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I could only respond in moans as I put my hand back on her hair, narrowly resisting the urge to push her head and mouth further down. Playing with her hair did help me suppress that urge, as well as the one to cum soon. I further distracted myself by noticing how her ass was raised up and wiggling as she worked on my cock.

I tried to reach over to touch her ass and play around with it again, but I couldn't reach that far; at least not far enough to get underneath her panties. Noticing this, Emma popped herself off my dick and turned her body sideways, like she would if she was blowing me while I was driving. In this position, my right hand could easily get to her ass and pussy while my left got back to her head after she resumed her blowjob.

I tried to use both my hands at once, yet my right soon did most of the work as it finally went under her panties. Since Emma was stimulating me so much, I tried to offer payback by brushing my fingers over her pussy lips. They teased them and threatened to go in, but I kept pulling them back before that could happen. I just kept teasing and rubbing her outer lips as my fingers remained trapped inside her panties while my cock remained trapped in her moaning mouth.

The moans around my shaft weren't helping me keep control, so I decided to get her out of control for a bit by finally inserting a finger inside her. I circled inside for several seconds before I started to slowly thrust, trying to match my thrusts with her bobbing up and down my dick. Soon we were both going at a pretty fast pace.

"Oh, fuck me," Emma let out once she removed my cock. "I gotta finish this off so your mouth can fuck me next." I somehow only let her attack my cock more vigorously for a few more seconds.

"Or I can mouth fuck you now, let this thing cool down and get us set for the main event. Sound good?" I offered.

"Just put something on my pussy and you've got a deal," Emma countered. So I agreed by getting up off the bed and moving to the other side, signaling for Emma to stay where she was. With her still on her stomach, I was kneeling down in front of her ass as I finally pulled her panties off to expose her round backside.

I placed my hands back on her ass, now that there was nothing covered it, and went down to start eating her pussy out from behind. Emma soon started rubbing her ass against my face, so my hands went down to hold her by the hips as my tongue went in deeper. I still tried to restrain myself somewhat, since I didn't want her to cum before I put my cock in her.

After a few more minutes of work on her pussy, I figured she was worked up enough. I pulled my mouth away and placed a finger on her lips to replace it, before admiring her ass again. I hadn't done anything anal related with the actresses yet, but that was one thing I certainly wasn't going to try without consent. So I settled for a few quick kisses on her butt cheek before more slowly starting to kiss up her back.

My hands left Emma's crotch and hips to start rubbing her long smooth legs as my mouth worked up the smooth skin of her back. Before long I was lying on her back, trying not to crush her. In this position, my cock was almost right between her ass cheeks while my face was right at the back of Emma's head. After teasing her hair with my hands since I got here, I decided to let my mouth in the mix by kissing the back of her head and running my lips and nose through her hair.

"I fucking love red hair...." I muttered, wishing more to myself that I did more with Jenna and Christina's locks when I had the chance. "I noticed," Emma responded as she actually shook her head so more of her hair could rub onto my face. As I savored that, I began to thrust my cock in between her ass cheeks without going into any of her holes.

I kept going as I kissed across Emma's head and brought my mouth down to her ear. I suckled the top of it and made her cry out louder, eventually yelling "Come on, fuck me!" However, since I was already rubbing my cock over her ass, and had already been worked up by her hair and blowjob, I suddenly realized I wouldn't make it that far.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I yelled out futilely to my cock as I got off of Emma's back; but only just in time for my dick to start cumming over it. Emma turned her head to see, yet I made sure not to look at her as I tried to stay focused on where my cum was landing. Once it stopped falling, I lept off the bed to get tissues for Emma.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, stupid eager cock," was one of the few things I was able to mutter in English as I wiped Emma's back clean. I was too upset with myself to try and use Emma's back and the memories of having cum on it to get me going again. I knew this wasn't the end of the night, as I had learned a thing or two from Alison about how that worked; yet I was still allowed to be upset about going off too soon.

Finally I allowed myself to glance at Emma again, if only so she'd hear, "Sorry....I guess it'll take a few minutes before I'm ready to go again. You can bring yourself off if you can't wait, that should make us even."

I sat in the same position where I got my blowjob and leaned my head back on the wall, trying to clear my mind and start recovering. However, feeling Emma's hand back on my dick seemed to work better.

"Actually, this works better," Emma said once I actually saw her sitting next to me and stroking me. "You can still get hard even if you can't cum for a while. I just have to get you hard, ride you, cum over you and then we'll both be on the same page. Then we can both fuck longer before we cum again. I think the timing should work, don't you?" she punctuated by brushing her thumb over the tip of my cock.

"You really are one of the brightest new stars out there," was all I could say. I couldn't argue with her theory so far since I was getting hard again, although I was nowhere near ready to cum again soon. Yet I could help finish her off, since it probably wouldn't take much more to do it. Of course, it might bring me closer than her to cumming a second time.

It was a risk I'd have to take, as Emma finished getting me ready for action. Once I was fully up, she climbed into my lap and positioned herself over me. She slowly slid herself down onto my head, as she immediately started to try and ride me. She went up and down my cock while ever so slowly taking more of me into her, although she wasn't taking all of me in. Yet she had been worked up enough already for it to be effective.

I started to push myself in a little more, but Emma was doing most of the work in tightening herself around me. She rode me faster while still not taking all of me in, yet eventually she did sink all the way down. At that, it only took her a few more bounces and thrusts until she finally came and evened the score between us.

Emma laid her head on my chest to relax and recover as I started to join back in. I briefly took my cock out and stroked it using Emma's juices as my lube. Once I had rubbed them over most of my dick, I put myself back in and just stayed there for a while.

"We can take a little breather until we breathe again," Emma offered. Since we both came minutes ago, there was no hurry to get started at the moment. So it seemed we were both content to stay huddled up against each other for a while.

Things weren't usually this quiet during sex for me lately, which made me a little uneasy. Just because we weren't fucking yet didn't mean we couldn't do things to get us aroused beforehand. With that in mind, I held Emma by the waist and rolled her over so I was on top of her. This put me in a better position to kiss her while we bode our time.

Emma was now the one placing a hand on my head to deepen kisses, as we went slow at first and then gradually got steamier. My hands stayed on her back while she wrapped her legs around my waist, but we still didn't start fucking yet. However, I made the first move by sliding my tongue deeper into Emma's mouth as I made my first thrust back into her pussy.

To match me, Emma sunk her pussy down my dick as she kissed me and used her tongue. We then started to thrust our tongues against each other with each thrust of our groins. Finally we had to break off and breathe, although we weren't helping our breathing patterns by fucking a bit faster. But we weren't going too fast just yet, as going slow was feeling pretty good so far.

"Mmm, that's nice...." Emma purred, making me feel a bit harder. "But you are an expert...first Mila and now me. Got anyone else in your celebrity harem?"

She was probably joking, yet it was a serious question to me. I certainly couldn't freak out and put out weak denials like I did with Alison, especially at a moment like this. I would have to be a bit smoother in deflecting myself, even in this position. "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," I settled on, which would hopefully be a good enough non-answer. But I would need to deflect things a bit further, so I told the truth about something else.

"And even in this situation, I still want to be a gentlemen....at least in some areas. I mean, you got me to hang out with the SNL cast for a while, you're naked with me now, you're so cool and fun and sexy, and you're fucking Emma Stone! All that deserves my best behavior. You did all that for me, so I want to be at my best for you, even if that doesn't make us quite even." It was a good thing I was fucking her slowly, or even I might not have been that verbal in telling the truth.

"Well, that makes this ironic. You were so thorough with my pussy, hair, ass and even my boobs that I was worried about getting even with you. I mean, all I've worked on is your dick, and that just makes us mostly even here!" Emma calculated. "You have been on your best behavior, so if there's anything cool....or fun....or sexy that you want, just name it," she insisted by slowing down her voice and quickening her thrusts against me.

"Oh God....you're fucking me and you're naked and you're making your voice sound even hotter. That's more than enough," I reassured as I started to quicken up as well.

"You mentioned my voice.... I thought guys didn't like talking during sex. At least not PG-13 talking," Emma said in a huskier tone than usual.

"I'm different from most guys, if you didn't know." That was especially true since most guys who didn't work in the industry had my sexual track record; but I didn't clarify that to Emma. "You run your mouth as much as you want, dirty or not, and it'll just turn me on more," I explained as I kissed her neck to add on.

"Okay....then I can tell you to keep fucking me, run that nice mouth of yours over me and run that nice dick into me. Because that'll just turn me on more too." I would have kept my word even if she had spoken normally, and not right into my ear.

But with that little extra bit of motivation, and with my cock at full strength, I made sure to go a bit more all out. Now we were both going at a fast pace, with my mouth kissing and suckling her neck and letting out moans into it. For her part Emma thrusted back faster, ran her hands down my back and was sure to groan out so I could hear.

She didn't have to put on a vocal performance for me if I wasn't really making her that loud and satisfied for real. Yet I decided to trust her to be honest with me, and I was too busy going deeper into her and kissing her skin to talk much. On that end, I kissed back up to her face, looked up at her eyes and even impulsively gave her lid a little kiss as well.

"Oh....like the eyes too, huh?" Emma inquired. I just nodded, which was enough to make Emma run her hands back up my back and to the back of my head. When they got there, they helped push my forehead against hers so I could look right down at her deep green eyes and enticing smile. That got me to add another little burst of energy into my thrusts.

"Oh, yeah, yes, fuck...." Emma panted out right into my mouth. "While I've got you here....you mind fucking my mouth like you're fucking my pussy?"

With our mouths an inch or two away from each other, that would be possible. So like I did before, I slid my tongue into Emma's mouth and pulled it back out, then thrust it in and out again to match what my dick was doing. I tongue fucked her mouth in unison for several seconds before I had to give it a rest, but I didn't put it back in my mouth. This gave Emma the opening she needed to suckle on my tongue in the meantime.

As I had tried to simulate fucking her with my mouth, Emma was trying to simulate sucking my cock; and she added to it by tightening around my actual cock and trying to gyrate her hips with it inside. That made us both cry out and finally put our tongues back inside, as we needed them to help us with our voices again.

"Fuck, now I'm getting close again, how about you?" I asked.

"Yep, right there! We're both right there!" Emma assured. "You wanna cum in me when you get there? Is that what a gentleman would do?"

"He might under special circumstances, oh God!" I called out. "But I have another idea." I started setting it up by rolling on my back so that she was on top of me. While this didn't explain my idea yet, I further distracted her from that fact by kissing her again; this time with our tongues just rubbing each other instead of thrusting in and out.

"I love kissing you," I stated when I was done. "Do you like kissing me too?"

"It has some appeal, yeah," Emma teased.

"You liked kissing me down there too, I noticed. And I liked doing that to you. So maybe we could wrap up with that.....something we both like." That was a fancy way of saying I wanted to sixty-nine, but I trusted Emma would understand.

"That could work....just stay in there a few more seconds first." With that, Emma rode me with added intensity, since she was now on top and would have to take my cock out of her soon. This ran the danger of one or both of us cumming before we ate each other out; yet we held as we went deeper into each other a few final times. "There, that should hold me," Emma assured as she eventually got herself off me.

I stopped sitting up and laid flat on the bed to give Emma room. Then she turned around, laid back on top of me and placed her ass and pussy over my face. I grabbed her hips, leaned up and licked up whatever juices were left near her opening. With her groin taking up my whole viewpoint, I could only feel Emma licking up my dick again instead of seeing it.

This inspired me to get back to work myself, as I slid my tongue inside of Emma and inched it in deeper. I was inspired to go deeper when I felt her mouth close over my cock again, which made me moan into her; and made her do the same to me.

"Fuck, just as good as I remember," I commented when I finished my initial run at her opening.

"Hey, that was gonna be my line!" I heard Emma say instead of suckling me further. "Still true no matter who said it, but still! Speaking of which...." It was clear that Emma was unfazed as I felt her go back to work on me.

"Oh God....I'm gonna go soon....I wish I could see me cum on you from here....maybe I didn't think all this through," I admitted as I tried to hold on, but Emma helped by taking her mouth away again; although that did as much harm as good to me.

"Aw, I wanna see me go off on you too....I'm sure I can hold if you're too busy looking at me." With that, Emma took her pussy off of my face and moved her lower body to the right, leaving her face in my line of sight again. That meant I could see her sucking me off again, and see her looking at me square in the eyes as she did it. With her sultry gaze and mouth stirring me all at once, it was all I needed to make my earlier wish come true.

I got a good view of myself cumming into Emma's mouth and seeing her try to suck or lick it up. She couldn't keep her eyes on me as she focused on taking me all in, but that wasn't a concern by now. Eventually, she finished up and took herself off my dick, even giving it a final little peck afterwards.

I was drained; but then I remembered that she wasn't yet, and that was unfair by now. She was laying on her side, yet I rolled her onto her back so that she could see me dive my head back between her legs. If I got to see how she brought me off, she deserved no less from me.

With that task set and with one more burst of energy, I used every trick my lips and tongue could use to try and bring Emma overboard. That included talking, as I said "I hope you liked that...I know I'll like this too," right into her.

"I loved it, and I love this too.....don't you stop making me love it!" Emma ordered. I aimed to fulfill her wish with one more display, as I looked up at her just as she did before. In the meantime, my hands went on top of her slender legs and massaged them for a bit before slowly moving up. I kept my mouth right on her pussy in the meantime and saw Emma grit her face in pleasure.

Then it cried out when my hands slid all the way to her pussy and I placed my thumb next to my tongue. After they both worked on her for a few more seconds, Emma yelled "Fuck, there it is, here it comes!" So I moved my thumb and just put my mouth over her pussy to start catching what came out.

It took me several moments to lap up her initial loads and a few more to lick up what I didn't get at first. Emma's orgasmic cries and pants served as my soundtrack, as she did manage to breathe normally again by the time I had finished. By then, I could actually look at her again as I left her pussy and rolled over besides her.

"Man, I love Saturday nights in New York. But early Sunday mornings aren't too bad, either," Emma exclaimed. That made me look at the clock to make sure it was still early in the morning. It was past 4 a.m., but at least it wasn't daybreak yet. Still, with Emma's sure to be busy schedule, she probably had places to go before long.

"Is there somewhere you need to get to in a while?" I asked Emma, pointing to the clock so she'd see the time.

"No, you don't have to kick me out for another few hours. I can go and get a quick nap in a cab, but I'd rather not have potholes for my alarm clock." she stated.

"I guess me knocking on the wall will have to do. You make yourself comfy and take the bed. I'm not gonna get to sleep anytime soon, and I can just nap on the plane home tomorrow. At least that doesn't have potholes," I quipped.

"You're lucky you're talented, or I might hold that again you. Lucky bastard," she comically muttered as she started gathering her clothes together.

A while later, Emma was napping at my bed and I was sitting at my room desk, going back and forth between browsing my laptop and looking at her. At 7 a.m. I had to get her up and say goodbye so she could keep her schedule. Then she'd continue being a rising star while I turned in my temp ID at Studio 8H again, flew home and then resumed my less than glamorous real life work.

This was the formula, which was kind of fitting now; this series started over three-and-a-half years ago with a stunning redhead, and now I had reached double digits with another redheaded beauty. One of the constants was saying goodbye afterwards.

But it wasn't always; I did exchange letters with Jenna when she got remarried and when she had a baby, and I did see Tina for a third time during this trip and got my copy of her book "Bossypants" autographed. I still kept in touch with Alison through my new Twitter account, and now I knew Mila remembered me well enough to brag about me to Emma months ago.

Although I otherwise almost never saw these ladies again after our time together, it did help that they did remember me; and remember me fondly. It was the best part of actually saying goodbye and it helped take the sting out of the harder ones; with the one with Emma surely to be among them in a few hours.

But maybe one of these days, I could make friends with them for longer than a night or a week. If I achieved the first impossible goal of bedding 10 sexy stars, maybe that goal would be in reach someday too.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12