Twas 3 Nights Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded once again, and at her visual cue, took off my clothes. I poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her. I could not help looking her up and down. The outfit was deliciously naughty and I thought to myself that I'd like to see it in her again, albeit with me in the driver's seat. I saw that the room was arranged differently this time. The sofa was apparently a fold-out bed, and Lily had pulled it out. She had our "toy box" out, and apparently had made her plans carefully.

At her instruction, I sat down on the bed. Lily fixed a collar around my neck, the one she normally wore during this particular role play. "This time, you are MY sex toy, and I want you to feel what it's like, so you'll know exactly what I need when this is over." I could do little more than nod.

Lily busied herself in the box, pulling out a variety of straps. She affixed two to my thighs and two to my wrists, clipping the two together securing my arms against my body, with my legs bent slightly at the knees. She pushed me back gently against the bed, my head resting against a pillow.

"See the mistletoe?" Lily said, kneeling over my face and forcing me to look up to the temporary tattoo of mistletoe above the small neat triangle of pubic hair just above her clit. "You know what you're supposed to do, don't you?"

As she lowered her pussy to my mouth and pressed down, I knew what she wanted. My tongue reached out to play with her clit, lapping at it, trying to please her as much as I could, as much as I made her please my cock when I mounted her that way. Lily ground her pussy against my face, soaking it with the juices that were flowing out of her. I licked and sucked, focusing my entire world on her as she rode my mouth. I forced my tongue as far out of my mouth as I could, trying to fuck her with it, as she moved up and down. I wished my hands were free so that I could move her hips over my face, but I knew that was part of my punishment as well.

Lily certainly came, over and over. She squealed in delight. After what seemed like an eternity, my mouth sore from my efforts to please her, Lily lifted up. I thought I was in for a rest, but it only lasted long enough for her to turn around, this time facing away from me. Once again her pussy was lowered onto my mouth, but this time my nose was buried between the cheeks of her ass. Lily rotated her hips so that my tongue and mouth were faced with her asshole, pussy and clit, back and forth. Lily was demanding in every position, making sure I gave every part of her my attention.

I felt her hand on my cock, moving up and down. I was so excited that I knew I was seconds from coming, and found myself disappointed that it would end so quickly. I was surprised, however, as I felt a liquid pour over my cock, and felt a sudden lack of sensation. At the same time, a ring was slipped down over my cock, forcing it to stay hard. Lily had played a trump card, and I had no idea now how long it would be until I was back in control.

Lily continued to tease me, tugging at my cock. Once she lifted off, pouring some of the wine over and into her pussy, telling me to lick it until I got drunk. Sure enough, after apparently consuming three or four glasses of the wine, heated by and mixed with her pussy juice, I was feeling a little light headed.

She stood up and walked around a bit, leaving me wondering. She came back down again, sitting down on my cock and taking it into her. She rode me like I was a dildo, clearly using my cock to please herself, and knowing full well that I would stay hard from the cock ring, and not cum due to the lotion. As a result, she could fuck me as often as she wanted and not lose her control of the evening. Lily loved being on top, and she took advantage of it. She rode me hard, and rode my cock until it was sore. Still, I was unable to cum, even as she tugged on my balls and roughly finger fucked my ass.

"It's your turn now, Stud," Lily purred, this time in a slightly more demanding tone. She lifted up and got off the bed. "Turn over," she said. As I did, I felt cuffs being placed on my ankles, and before I knew what was happening, my legs were spread and secured to the corners of the bed. With my wrists still secured to my thighs, I was in no position to object to anything, and I wondered if she would lay back and have her eat me more.

She walked into the other room. I waited, unable to move off the bed, or even look around. Lily came back and sat by the bed, in front of my face, which was turned in her direction. Very slowly, I watched her slide into a harness, obviously designed to hold a dildo. From behind her back she pulled out a toy that I'd picked out months before from a catalog. This one fit through the hole in the harness, and slid four inches into her pussy. A small vibrator buzzed against her clit, and I heard the intake of breath as it touched her there. What faced me was six inches of toy cock, hard and ready.

Lily slid toward me on the bed, on her knees. She looked wicked and naughty, and incredibly hot. I couldn't help but want her, and couldn't wait to do anything to please her. As she moved right up against me, she leaned forward so the tip of the toy was against my lips.

"Kiss it," she commanded. I did as told. "Suck the head like I suck your cock." I wondered whether it was the power she wanted, because clearly it was not causing her any pleasure. She leaned forward, pushing the toy deeper into my mouth, and I suddenly understood. As she moved the toy into my mouth, it pushed deeper into her, and the vibrator pushed against her clit. While sucking on the toy cock itself did her no good, clearly the toy was doing her good.

She pushed the toy cock deep into my mouth just once and pulled it out. Lily stood up and walked around the bed, coming up behind me and between my legs. "Mmmmm..." she said as she reached around me to grab my cock. Hard just like I like it." I felt the toy as it rested between the cheeks of my ass. Moments later I felt a cold liquid dripping between my cheeks, being massaged into my asshole. I sensed rather than saw that Lily was also lubricating the toy, and that she did it with an amount of relish, as every time she stroked on the part of the toy that was going to be inside me, the part inside her stroked inside.

Lily moaned to herself as she lubed the toy. She rubbed it up and down the crack of my ass, nudging it just against my hole, but never pushing it in. Lily was clearly in control.

"Remember what I told you when we talked about this on the phone, Jack? This is going to take a long long time." In a softer voice, momentarily out of character, she added "Baby... I just want you to feel how I like to feel, so that you never forget how to own me." I thought I understood, and hoped that I'd learn something from being naughty.

"Time for YOU to get fucked, Jack," Lily said, as she slid the head of the toy cock into my ass. It slid in more easily than I expected, and I realized just how exciting the situation was to me. More quickly than I ever did with her, Lily started sliding the toy into my ass. She spanked me every once in a while as I did to her. As she learned herself the rhythm need to handle a cock, Lily started fucking my ass. I moaned myself, grunting every time I was impaled by the big toy. Lily was making noises herself, strangely masculine grunts that sometimes turned to squeals when the vibrator hit her clit.

I had no idea how long Lily fucked my ass. I only knew that I'd be sore for a long time. I also knew that she'd need to do it again, not to teach a lesson, but simply for fun. I lost myself in the feeling, wondering if that was what Lily felt, being totally out of control of the situation, and being used for the pleasure of someone who loved her. Without warning, Lily pulled out and leaned back.

"Beg for it" was all she said. "Beg."

I had to admit then that even though it was not going to make me cum, I needed more. I did know how she felt.

"Lily, baby... please.. fuck me with your big hard cock. Please, don't make me wait."

As I did with her, Lily didn't hold back. She shoved the toy deep inside me, and I felt her thighs against mine, and as she fucked my ass with abandon, I could feel her body slapping against my balls, which swung back and forth while my rock hard cock stood out unmoving, unable to cum.

Never having used male "fucking" muscles, Lily was tiring. Not only that, she'd lost track of the orgasms caused by the toy inside her, and the shear pleasure of what she was doing. I knew also that both of us needed a kind of relief that this kind of fucking wasn't going to solve. However, Lily was in control, and I could only hope that she would see the same end of this game.

Lily leaned her entire body over me, the toy cock buried to the hilt in my ass, and her hard nipples burning my back. She bit my earlobe and whispered harshly... "do you understand now what I want?" "Yes," I replied, "Sweetie.. I've always known what you want and need... maybe sometimes I don't show it enough."

"Then show it now," Lily demanded, as she pulled out of ass without warning. She slid quickly out of the harness, unclipping my ankles and wrists from their restraints at the same time she pulled the toy out of herself. As quickly as she did this, I spun her on her back, my cock unconsciously finding her now soaking pussy. Hard as a rock and demanding release, I pounded into my lover, harder and faster than she'd been fucking my ass. Lily panted as her body was shoved into the bed, pinned down by my cock in her pussy and my hands that rested on her shoulders, holding her down. I possessed my Lily completely, exactly the way she wanted to be possessed.

"What are you?" I demanded.

"Your sex toy."

"What else?"

"Jack, I'm yours," Lily panted out with the breath knocked out of her with every thrust. "You own me."

"What else?"

"My body, my heart, my soul... everything... Please Jack... everything. I love you. I want you. I need you."

I had always known I'd owned her body... from the first time we'd been together two decades before. It was more her giving me her love than her body.... I buried my cock deep in her pussy and rubbed against her clit, causing her to scream out in pleasure. More than fucking her pussy, I knew what she wanted now... knowing she wanted to hand back the relationship power to me.

I pulled out of my Lily's pussy and moved up against her body, rubbing my cock through the valley of her breasts. I pushed my knees down onto her shoulder and lowered my cock to her mouth. I mounted my baby's mouth, not tenderly but deliberately fucking it, promising to her that her mouth would be sore for a long time. As I roughly fucked Lily's mouth I looked down at her beautiful face, lips stretched around me, sucking and licking me as furiously as I was fucking her.

The feeling overcame the lotion, and I felt my balls tighten up again, waiting for release. I pulled out of Lily's mouth.

"Beg for it"

"Please Jack, cum in my mouth," Lily whispered through her sore lips.

I put my cock back in her mouth, only head deep. Lily sucked hard and her tongue worked its magic. I told her to open her mouth, which she did.. just in time for me to watch my cum splash into her waiting mouth. As my balls unloaded their cream into her, Lily grabbed my hips and pulled my cock deep into her mouth sucking hard and teasing every drop out of me.

I was exhausted. I knew that, having cum, I was released from my "bondage" for the evening. As I had the night before, I laid back down and gathered Lily to me. Lily's eyes were glazed over, and I saw that she was perhaps even more tired that I was. I hoped that even without words being spoken that the way I held her conveyed my love.

We fell asleep that way. We woke up that way. Tired... sore... in love.

That day we moved slowly. We spent an hour or two in the cottage's hot tub, the water pulsing against tired and sore muscles. That night I didn't go to the store. I poured some wine and cut up some cheese and other snacks that we'd brought up. There was a fire in the fireplace, a comforter on the floor and we lay together, with few words. Gentle kisses, soft touches and loving words. That night, Lily slowly loved my cock with her mouth, bringing me to a long climax. I slowly teased her to orgasm with my mouth and when I'd recovered, our exhausted bodies found a way to make love....

It was time to go home. We packed up everything and put it in the car and drove home. The life routine began again, but we had once again reaffirmed each other... and what we were to each other.

12