Pounded in Padre

Story Info
Swinger Hotwife Shannon gets pounded on a wild business trip.
11.2k words
4.45
65.8k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story in our real life adventures as a "vixen stag, hotwife" couple. The others are all entitled The Art of Seduction. We've been swinging now for over ten years and plan to for many more. From this point on we will title our stories with a hint to the location or scenario. We'll continue to add stories in the general timeline in which we experienced them. We hope you like them! Joel and Shannon.

***

POUNDED IN PADRE

South Padre Island Texas

Shannon pushed through the sea of excited college students on the way to her meeting. The hotel lobby was packed with spring breakers from all over the county aching to start their yearly week of debauchery. The month long spring break season was the busiest month of the year for Shannon's marketing company. Shannon's job was to be on location in South Padre island Texas for the entire month coordinating with marketing companies, clients, and properties.

"I have a meeting at 10:00 with Stacy," Shannon told the receptionist when she finally reached the front desk.

"She's been expecting you. Follow me," the receptionist tiredly replied.

Shannon was a month away from her thirty eighth birthday. At her age, she loved the casual atmosphere of the island and being away from the drudgery of office life. Shannon was 5'4, 110 pounds, and rocked a pornstar body. The miles of walking every day were tightening her already magnificent legs and calves. The sun had darkened her skin into a deep bronze that contrasted beautifully with her platinum blonde hair. A white short sleeved polo emblazoned with her companies logo stretched tightly across her huge 34DD tits. A small pair of khaki shorts exposed huge sections of her beautiful thighs. Normally, she wore much longer shorts but after one day of wearing the long length she was left with horrible tan lines. The next day she immediately changed styles to a much shorter length that eliminated the horrible tan lines. She took two hour lunches every day from 11:00 until 1:00 so she could lay by the pool at her beachfront condo. She made sure to wear some of her tiniest thong bikinis to minimize her tan lines. Life was definitely good, the only thing she missed was her husband Joel. It had been two weeks since the last time they'd had sex and she still had two and a half more weeks of work before she flew back home. Her body was aching with the need for cock. Shannon and Joel had begun their swinging lifestyle over a year ago, and the excitement and sexual adventures had increased her need for cock exponentially. The recent lack of sex was causing her sexual energy to build up to unbearable levels and she didn't know how much longer she could wait.

"I'll probably have to get out my dildo tonight," Shannon thought to herself with a touch of sadness and excitement.

"Hey Stacy, it's crazy out there in the lobby," Shannon exclaimed as she eased into the chair across from the hotel administrators desk.

Shannon's easy going and kind personality made her perfect for communicating with clients and business partners.

"Hi Shannon, spring break is definitely not my favorite time of the year. Last night we caught three different sets of kids having sex in the elevators! The morals of kids these days is atrocious," Stacy grumbled.

"Thank god she doesn't know about my sex life," Shannon thought to herself as she fondly remembered crazy sexual adventures she and her husband participated in over the last year.

"OMG, that's crazy," Shannon replied, fake horror in her voice. Her pussy started to quiver thinking about getting bent over and fucked from behind in a public elevator.

"How are all the events going? Are you in need of anymore supplies or promotional materials?" Shannon asked forcing her thoughts away from sexual fantasies.

"Yes, we're going to need more samples to place in the rooms for next week. Other than that, everything is going well," Stacy replied wearily.

"Great, I'll get those to you by Wednesday. Also, remember I'm sending Trojan to your pool party tonight to pass out sample condoms," Shannon chuckled.

"Perfect," Stacy groaned. "The debauchery should be in full effect tonight! I'll let the managers know Trojan will be here."

Two hours later. Shannon's Oceanside beach condo.

Shannon drove quickly back to her condo eager for some sun. walking to her room, she stripped and slipped into a tiny, tiger print, micro thong. She grabbed some celery sticks out of the fridge as she made her way out to her usual lounge chair by the pool. The pool was large and shared by three two story condo complexes with patios that faced the clear pool water. The beach and the Gulf of Mexico were only a hundred yards away from the open end of the complex. Shannon loved how the condos gave a great respite from the craziness of the spring breakers. The college kids almost exclusively piled into the myriad of cheap hotels lined up along the coast of the island. So far, five of the condos were rented out by companies working on the island for the entire spring break season. The sixth condo was a week to week rental that to this point had been rented out by older couples on vacation. Shannon was interested to see who would be in the second story condo this week. As she speculated she massaged baby oil onto every inch of her torso. Sighing contentedly, she closed her eyes and luxuriated in the warmth of the bright sun shining down and bronzing her glistening body. Within minutes she dozed off fantasizing about Joels cock pounding her pussy in a public elevator. The excitement of doing it in such a risky location sent waterfalls of moisture cascading through her pussy.

"Mmm, so horny," Shannon mumbled to herself as she woke to the sounds of laughter.

Shannon cracked one eye open and glanced around trying to locate the source of the chatter.

On the balcony of the week to week rental she saw four young college guys drinking beer and staring down at her predatorily.

"So much for my quite solitude," Shannon thought to herself as she checked her iPhone for the time.

"Only 12:30, I still have twenty five minutes before I have to get back to work," Shannon thought.

She glanced up at the men on the balcony once again. The men were blatantly staring at her while chatting and drinking beer. The guys attention instantly hardened her nipples. The flimsy fabric of her micro bikini top strained and stretched to cover the now rock hard buttons poking out from the top of her massive tits.

"Jesus christ," Shannon heard one of the men blurt out as he stared.

As much as she wanted some peace and quite, nothing was more intoxicating to her than the lustful, fuck me looks of horny, good looking men.

"I think I'll give them a little show," Shannon thought to herself as she slowly stretched and arched her back. Her 34DD tits pushed out like mini mountains. The tiny triangle of her bikini top strained to hold her massive breasts in.

"Fucking hell," one of the frat guys said from the balcony.

Shannon smiled to herself and pretended like she didn't hear the guys as she rolled over. She exposed her g-string covered ass and slowly pulled loose the knot holding her bikini top on. Snickering slyly to herself she slightly lifted her chest and removed the tiny top. The feeling of lying basically naked on her lounger while horny men stared at her sent massive amounts of endorphins pulsing throughout her body. Shannon continued to tan her nearly naked backside for twenty more minutes before packing up her belongings.

"What a fucking Milf!" One of the buzzed college guys said, watching the blonde goddess stand up. Her bare breasts swung majestically, completely exposed to the four men. The men's mouths hung open as the goddess slowly turned and stretched before covering herself with her beach towel.

"What a fucking start to our week, I was worried your dad's condo was gonna suck!" Another spring breaker said as he whistled down at the blonde below.

Shannon smiled when she heard the whistling from above. With a slutty look she turned and glanced up at the men, giving them a teasing wave of acknowledgement before entering her condo.

Two hours later, Shannon's portable office.

"Hey babe," Shannon said, answering the phone call from Joel.

"Hi, I just got home from work. I'm gonna head to the gym in a few. How's it going today?" Joel asked his wife as he relaxed on the couch.

"Work is great, But I really miss you. Two and half weeks without fucking is really getting to me. I've been thinking about sex all day," Shannon said sadly into her iPhone.

"I know, I've been jacking off every night dreaming about fucking you...or watching someone fuck you," Joel snickered.

Joel and Shannon started swinging over a year ago. Since the beginning of their lifestyle journey, they'd never gone more than a day without having sex. They'd both been dreading Shannon's five week absence for work. The last two and half weeks had been tough, but the thought of another two and half weeks of separation was dreadful.

"My pussy is aching, I'm sick of sitting at the condo every night alone. I can't wait to get home and get out to the bars again with you! If you know what I mean," Shannon purred into the mouthpiece of her cell.

"Oh babe, you don't know how much I want that. I'm getting hard just thinking about you wearing a slutty little outfit out," Joel moaned into his phone.

"You should've seen the men checking me out at the pool today. I wore my little tiger print thong and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of guys chattering about the hot milf at the pool. It was so hot baby," Shannon cooed into the phone.

"Did you tease them? I'm jacking off right now thinking about it," Joel panted.

"Not to bad, I gave them a quick tit flash as I walked into the condo, but I've been horny ever since," Shannon told her husband lustily. "I need your cock so bad baby!" Shannon whispered.

Joel sat back on the couch and stroked his cock madly while visualizing his wife exposed in a tiny bikini while the college guys stared. He imagined her flaunting her ass and big tits as she sunbathed. While he stroked, a devious smile spread across his face. The beginnings of a plan began to form in his mind. He knew how fucking horny she was right now. If he could set it up just right, he might be able to manipulate her into a situation that he knew would sexually satisfy both of them. It was all a matter if the right pieces fell together to make it happen.

"You know what honey, you should go out tonight! Show off a bit, maybe that would help relive some of your built up sexual energy," Joel said confidently into the phone.

"Really? I don't know, It won't be the same unless you're with me. Also, I'm here on business, I don't want any clients to see me out drinking," Shannon said with a touch of dismay in her voice.

But even as she said it she was thinking about the outfits she could wear out and the excitement she felt from men staring.

"You'll be fine, just go to a local bar that isn't filled with spring breakers. You won't see anyone you know. Show off a bit, I know how hot it gets you. When you get home, masturbate. I guarantee it will be the best cum you've had in weeks. It'll definitely relieve all your sexual tension," Joel said with a devious grin on his face. "Hopefully you'll even be satisfied until you get home. And when you get home I'll give you the fucking of your life," Joel quickly added.

Joel snickered to himself as he persuaded his wife that she needed to go out. He knew that if the right circumstances came together it was a good possibility he could experience one of his greatest fantasies. Joel had always fantasized about his wife getting picked up at a bar, taken home, and fucked without him there with her. The fact was, Shannon was on an almost two and a half week break from sex. His plan formed. Step one, get her to go out dressed sexy. Step two, hope a lot of men were out to stare at her and give her attention. Step three, hope a guy she is attracted to hits on her. If all those items fell into place there was no way she wouldn't agree to a hookup. His job was to tip her in the right direction and make sure all the dominos fell correctly. This just might turn out to be the perfect situation to make that happen.

"Trust me honey, I really think you need to do this," Joel urged.

"Maybe you're right, I could go out for a few drinks, relax a bit," Shannon replied, liking Joel's idea more and more by the minute.

"I'm gonna head to the gym. It'd be really hot if you wear a special shirt for me," Joel chuckled.

A special shirt was what he called a sheer shirt. Nothing was more amazing than Shannon's huge tits visible under a sheer top. The thought of it had his cock rock hard, bulging in his shorts.

"Call me when you head out tonight babe," Joel added.

"Are you sure you want me to wear a top like that without you?" Shannon replied, hoping he would say yes.

"Hell yes! Go all out, I don't want you holding back at all," Joel urged his wife.

"Mmmm, I can't wait! I'm gonna finish up if a few hours, take a nap, and then get ready. I'll call you around 9:00ish," Shannon said excitedly.

"Sounds good, love you," Joel answered back.

"Love you so much baby," Shannon replied, her pussy dripping with excitement.

Five hours later, Shannon's beachfront condo 8:00pm

Shannon stood naked in front of the mirror. The hair straightener ran through her blonde locks smoothing them out. She'd spent forty five Minutes in the tub shaving every inch of her body. Only a tiny blonde landing strip situated above the slit of her pussy remained.

"Just like Joel loves," Shannon thought to herself.

Shannon stared at herself in the mirror admiring how the tan lines from her micro bikini contrasted beautifully with her deep golden brown tan.

"I look pretty damn good for being almost thirty eight," she thought to herself as she pulled out her makeup.

The excitement of going out pulsed throughout her body while she carefully applied her makeup.

"Perfect," she mumbled before walking to the bedroom to try on a few outfits.

Most of her sexy revealing clothes she'd left at home. On the way home from work she stopped at a local boutique that specialized in club clothes for college students. She chose a small black tube dress, a tiny jean skirt, a flimsy tan draped open front top and a black, semi sheer baby doll top. The black top plunged well below the crevice of her tits, cupping and holding her breasts almost like a halter. Shannon tried on the black dress first. She stepped into it and pulled it up over her chest. The black tube dress was skin tight and clung to every curve of her body. She checked herself out in the mirror. The dress looked great but was a little to dressy for a local beach bar.

"Definitely the skirt," Shannon thought to herself while quickly removing the dress and slipping into the skirt.

Smiling devilishly she pulled on the tiny size two micro skirt, walked over to the mirror again and checked herself out.

"Wow, I wear this better than those young college girls," Shannon thought with pride.

The tiny skirt was about ten inches long and barely covered her ass. She grabbed the black top off the bed and pulled it on. The black semi sheer material was tissue thin and clung to her tits like wet paint. The halter top tied right under her breasts and the bottom flared out loosely. Shannon walked to the mirror and looked herself up and down. She smiled with satisfaction at what she saw. The material of her top was so thin that her nipples were slightly visible under the fabric. Her tiny jean skirt barely covered her pussy in front and her ass in the back. Her tits looked massive and the huge amounts of her exposed, tan skin, looked magnificent.

"Joel would approve," Shannon thought with satisfaction.

She grabbed a pair of open toed, black, six inch high heels and slipped them on.

"Definitely no thong tonight," Shannon said out loud.

She glanced at the tiny black thong she was going to wear and decided two items of clothing were more than enough. Lastly she walked into the bathroom to apply her fuck me red lipstick. The breeze blowing up her skirt and onto her bare pussy sent shivers of pleasure tumbling through her body. Her nipples hardened thinking about men oogling her tonight. Feeling sexy and seductive Shannon confidently grabbed her purse and headed out on her adventure.

One hour later, The Coral Reef Lounge 9:15 pm

Shannon pulled into The Coral Reef Lounge. The bar was well away from the spring breakers and was a popular and well known hotspot for the locals and seasonal island residents. Shannon's high heals clicked on the pavement as she walked across the parking lot. Her 34DD tits swayed majestically under her top. The lack of a bra caused an intoxicating titty jiggle as she strutted. Goosebumps covered her entire body the second she opened the door and entered the bar. The thrill of getting out for the first time in weeks had her heart racing. She glanced across the bar a chose a stool towards the back that gave her full view of the small dance floor and stage used for karaoke. The half full bar was noisy and buzzing with the chatter of a variety of people of different ages. She eased onto her stool and made eye contact with the bartender.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" The bartender asked.

"Hi, I'll take a captain and diet please," Shannon replied. She smiled as the bartender looked her up and down, obviously noticing her semi sheer top that was visibly showing her areoles.

She grabbed her iPhone out of her small handbag and dialed her husbands number. The phone rang multiple times before going to voicemail.

"That's weird, he always answers," Shannon thought with a touch of worry.

"Hey babe, I just got to the bar, it's called The Coral Reef Lounge, Call me back...P.S. I'm real horny lol," Shannon texted on her cell.

Joel glanced at his phone and waited ten minutes before returning his wife's text. It was incredibly hard to let his phone ring to voicemail, but for his plan to work he didn't want Shannon seen talking to her husband on the phone.

"Glad you made it! Are you wearing a special shirt?" Joel tapped out in reply.

Shannon was relived and smiled happily when Joel's text beeped on her phone.

"Of course baby, you'll love it," Shannon quickly tapped before hitting send.

"So hot, hope you get tons of attention! Text me when a hot guy starts hitting on you," Joel text back.

The thought of his wife being out dressed sexy and getting hit on without being able to watch was nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. His cock was rock hard while he sat at the computer and googled The Coral Reef Lounge in South Padre Island Texas.

"Ok text you back in a bit...love," Shannon replied.

The bartender delivered her cocktail and tried very hard not to stare at the blonde pornstar sitting in his bar. "Here you go!"

"Thanks, hey does this place get real busy, or is it more chill?" Shannon asked the barman.

"In about an hour this place is gonna be packed, and from the looks of you, you're gonna be fighting the men off. Let me know if you need anything ok," the bartender told her.

"Thanks, I'm sure I'll be fine," Shannon answered.

She glanced down at her exposed legs. She had her knees squeezed together while sitting on her barstool. Her short skirt barely covered her bare pussy lips. If she spread her legs open even a little bit her crotch would be visible. She smiled, took a sip of her drink and scanned the people around the bar. For the next hour and half Shannon politely rebuffed the advances of a handful of men. They all continued to stare from their tables as she seductively sipped her cocktail. Randomly she would slightly spread her legs, giving a quick glimpse up her miniskirt. Even though she wasn't attracted to any of the men who approached, she was getting incredibly turned on by their attention. Her nipples were rock hard under her top and visibly pushing out the tissue of the thin fabric. She slightly opened her legs and felt the dampness of her pussy, it's wetness yearning for cock. Shannon picked up her phone when it vibrated on the counter.