Twelve Lays of Xmas Ch. 05

Story Info
Five Gold Rings.
5.1k words
4.63
15k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Five Gold Rings

A day later. I lay in the bath, soaking my body in hot water and some orange and saffron-scented bath oil Jessica had found on her shopping trip with Orla. It was early evening. Some of the girls were coming over to dinner, and I was recouping my strength, remembering at the same time just what an amazing few days had passed already.

Jessica came in to the bathroom, in a loose robe, bringing cold white wine in tall glasses. She sat down on the edge of the bath, stroked her fingers through my hair. I rubbed my fingers along her upper thigh.

'How's Christmas working out for you?' she purred. I laughed, and admitted I had never had a better one. Jessica leaned over, kissed my mouth and we drank wine together. Dinner was an hour away, we had time to relax.

'I called Cat,' Jessica told me. 'She had to cry off work today. Slept until midday, apparently.'

'She was a busy girl yesterday,' I commented. I smiled to myself, remembering the look on her face when she was finally untied and had the blindfold removed. Seeing the faces of familiar friends and new lovers, she had cried for a little while and then hugged every one of us.

'I was so scared at first, after you left me for so long, I just couldn't cum! I really didn't know who was here at first! But then, there were hands all over me, tongues... your cock inside me, Paul - it was you, right? God, I felt so shameless, knowing it could have been anyone.'

'I want to try that!' Orla had giggled, and then flushed bright red as we all teased her simultaneously about how she really wanted to be fucked by a stranger, and she denied it in a voice that grew higher and higher until we were all roaring with laughter.

'So, what's on the menu for tonight,' I asked my lover. Jessica kissed me again, slow and deep, and toyed with my cock under the warm water. She didn't answer, of course, not even about what was for dinner.

'I thought you were my sub,' I protested. 'Aren't you supposed to be more obedient?'

'I let you think that for a while when we first met,' Jessica laughed, and I grabbed her and slid her into the bath with me, her robe tangled around her body until we dragged it off, and we kissed and stroked each other in the water, laughing and splashing. I stroked her clit with my fingers until she came, and she lay her head on my shoulder.

'I do belong to you, totally,' she sighed, and we kissed and teased and played a little more until we were in danger of guests arriving before we had even started to get dressed.

*****

Dinner was perfect. I'd mixed up some herbs and spices, and Jessica had created a series of light dishes - chicken, fish and lamb - served with lemon rice and spring vegetables. For dessert, there was a chocolate mousse so light it was like tasting cocoa on the air. Minx patrolled the kitchen looking for scraps.

It was bitterly cold out, and the snow was heavy on the ground, but the apartment was warm and lit with the candles on the table and a few of the side lamps along the walls. I'd made some mulled wine for when people first arrived, to take away the chill of the evening. It vanished so fast, I made another batch quickly, not quite as good as the one I had been warming all afternoon, but no-one was complaining.

We drank some Australian Shiraz, some Sancerre and a really sharp Bordeaux. The room became warmer, and everyone relaxed. The minutes ticked away.

Jessica looked so beautiful that night. Even though our fumble in the bath hadn't allowed a lot of time, still she appeared from the bedroom looking like a million dollars. Her short red hair was clean, fragrant and glowing. She had made up her face lightly, accenting her eyes and rich, full mouth. Gold earrings with drop pearls hung at her ears. She had a solitary ring on her finger, the gold ring set with amber I had bought her for the Christmas before.

She wore a gold-coloured blouse, remarkably plain in cut, that hugged her beautiful full breasts and trim waist. It was open at the neck, but not too far down, though a couple of buttons more and life would become interesting. She wore tight black pants underneath, and I was pretty sure they only needed a couple of buttons undoing as well.

Gold was the theme of the night. All our guests were dressed - to a greater or lesser degree - in gold. Lisa conformed the least; a white linen shirt with gold thread, over faded blue jeans. Lisa wore slinky dresses and high heels every night at the club; it was her unwritten rule that when she was with friends her dressing up was to dress down. The real Lisa, the one Jess alone knew best, was all about simplicity. She left her complications at the door.

Tasha had gone to the other extreme. She was wearing an amazing gold dress, edged with a black and white border. It was a kind of wrap, draped around her body, fastened at one shoulder, showing off daring amounts of thigh on one side, falling to the floor at the other. Against her dusky colouring, it was the most dramatic statement. She had tight golden bracelets on her upper arm, and a golden dragon in body paint on her exposed thigh. She called it her Nubian Queen look.

On her shopping trip with Jessica, Orla had found an equally stunning dress. It was tight, ankle length, a single sheath of lycra falling from the halter collar at her throat to her high heeled shoes. It was backless, cut up to her thigh on one side, fitting every curve of her body like a second skin. She wore her hair high, pined with two plain spikes at the back, and long diamond and gold earrings framing her face. She told us all that the gold-rose lipstick she had found had cost almost as much as the dress, but it was worth it.

Our other guest was someone I didn't know at all, though I learned as the evening went on that her name was Diane, that she knew Jessica through Tasha, that she lived across town, and that she was a workaholic who desperately needed a long Xmas break and lots of sex. OK, I was guessing about the last part, but given the situation and the company, it was the right guess.

She wore a simple, but very attractive dress, quite short, black and accented with gold straps. She had a tight necklace about her throat with a black opal set in gold, which really stood out against her pink skin. She wore thin-framed glasses, but seemed self-conscious in them at times, and left them on the table. Her hair was the colour of honey, worn high.

I tried to imagine how the evening must appear to Diane's eyes. Five women, one man, at a slow, intimate dinner. Gentle conversation, interspersed with laughter and innuendo. Tasha made reference to the Xmas list; Diana didn't look at all surprised. Was she here as part of that? I wasn't sure... but it seemed likely. Five gold rings. Five stunning women.

I played some Miles Davis over dinner, but then Jessica took over the CD player after dessert, and we had a diet of modern heavy metal, which she and Lisa danced along to, grinding against each other like they were dancers at a club. I made a mental note to have one of those shiny metal poles installed.

Orla bawled at them to strip, howling with laughter, her earrings flashing in the light as she rocked in her seat. Tasha and Diane sat curled around each other on the couch, talking in slow whispers; Tasha played with the locks of Diane's hair where they tumbled from the clasp at the back of her head. I sat on the arm of Orla's chair and watched my lover and her lover dancing sinuously around each other, foreheads pressed together, eyes locked, bodies brushing and caressing against each other.

Orla leaned across, crossed her arms and laid them on my legs, and looked up at me with her roguish, wicked eyes. 'So, handsome,' she said. 'Day Five almost done, and you haven't had your present yet.' I grinned in reply. She wriggled her shoulders, rubbing her breasts on my leg, then turned to Jessica. 'Darlin', when does the damn man get his Xmas present?'

'As soon as you get your panties off.' Jessica replied, without looking away from Lisa at all.

'Jesus, woman,' Orla muttered, her Dublin brogue even stronger than normal after several glasses of Sancerre. 'Do you think I could wear panties under this thing?'

'Don't ask me,' purred Jessica, brushing her mouth over Lisa's. 'I never wear them at all.'

Orla laughed, and lifted up against me, brushing my flank with lycra-clad warm skin. My jacket was over the back of the dining chair; her fingers quickly worked down my shirt buttons.

'You are a very, very lucky man, Paul,' she told me, in a strong, certain voice that was almost scolding. I grinned; Orla delivered this lecture regularly. She kissed my stomach and chest as she peeled my shirt back, licking at my nipples. I felt my cock harden rapidly, just looking around the room, being touched, being undressed, warm air and warm breath on my skin, the wine making my body hum.

'So, what's the theme for tonight?' I asked. 'Or do I have to work it out afterwards?'

Orla checked with Jessica, a rapid glance. These women said more with their eyes than most could say in a thousand words.

'I think you have to know this one in advance, darlin',' she whispered, and she slid down my zipper as she did so. 'Tonight, you can have any of us... all of us... when you choose... here in public or privately in bed...' She slid her hand around my hard cock, and her voice trembled just a little as she felt it grow and come to life in her hand.

'There's just one restriction...'

'My present comes with a caveat?' I said, voice low.

Orla's mouth was hovering over my cock; so close, I could feel moist breath on the glans, and my cock stiffened even more, stretching, searching for her mouth.

'Oh God,' she whispered, and it sounded almost plaintive. She continued to speak and blow air over my cock, her voice low. The music faded, vanished. I knew everyone was watching.

'Just one restriction,' she repeated, a little catch in her voice. 'You can fuck us, darlin', but only in the arse.'

The way she said it, the emphasis on that last word, spoken tremblingly, with her accent and - of course - calling it 'arse', not 'ass', well, I don't know... it sounded intimate and emotional and real in the most amazing way. And when I looked around the room, at my lover, whose idea this must have been; at Tasha and Lisa, who would have been in on the plan from the beginning; at Diane, a stranger before tonight; when I looked around the room I understood the power in that suggestion. and I swallowed hard as my mouth dried.

Orla lifted her mouth away from my cock, and slid out of the seat to stand with Jessica and Lisa, the three of them dancing slowly in the middle of the floor. Five pairs of eyes looked across at me, challenging, daring.

I don't know who laughed first, but soon we all were, and I had to go get more wine for us all, as the mood relaxed... even though it was hard to be really relaxed with my cock so stiff (and women giggling when you are walking around the room half naked and erect is not a good thing...).

Lisa, Orla and Jessica were still swaying in a little huddle in the middle of the floor, pecking at each other's lips, smiling, whispering. Hands moved lightly over clothing. As I suspected, it didn't take long for my baby to become naked. A button here, a button there, and cloth slithered over soft skin, to leave Jess free to step from her pants bare and glowing. She turned, and walked over to me, drawing her hands up over her breasts, high-stepping towards me, one foot placed in front of the other, sinuous and seductive.

She slid slowly onto my lap, kissing my mouth. I ran my hand up the back of her neck, under the line of her hair, stroking at her skin. There was a light sheen on her, light, fragrant. As her legs settled against mine, I felt it even more. I slide my hand up over her ribs, and cupped her breasts, and then I knew for sure - Jessica was oiled from head to toe. I felt her shiver under my palms, from the sensual contact and the awareness that I had discovered that the only underclothing she wore was a light application of light massage oil.

We kissed, lingering, tasting. She knelt astride me, and rubbed her breasts on my chest so I could feel the ungent on her skin. I lifted one breast to my mouth, and sucked slowly at her nipple, as my hands ran up and down her back. She sighed, and lay against me, urging me to devour her body with my mouth. I kissed and licked at her breasts, feasting on her. She cupped her breasts, squeezed them, feeding her nipples into my mouth. I heard her murmur something softly, but the words were lost as she pressed her mouth into my unkempt grey hair.

My hands trailed down into the small of her back, and then over the soft curves of her rear. I felt more oil, and moaned. She was soaking wet back there, in the cleft. My fingers skated over her skin and I felt her shiver and press back, searching for my fingers. I nipped her breasts lightly between my teeth and slid a finger over her anal opening, finding it slick and soft and wet.

'Yes, baby,' she whispered. 'For you... all for you.'

She wriggled a little further forward, her wet pussy brushing against my belly. She rubbed herself against me slowly, spreading her legs wider, then reached behind to take my cock in her hand. She rubbed it up and down, her fingers pulling at my shaft, and guided me back to where I was teasing at her tiny hole. She shuffled a little closer, and pressed my penis against her body. I moaned against her breasts and felt her ass open slowly. Jessica let a little cry, an exhalation of tension, escape her mouth, and then the head of my cock popped inside her. She was so wet, so slick. We rocked and ground our bodies a little tighter and I slowly filled my lover's body with my still-hardening cock.

I pressed her breasts together and sucked greedily, biting around her nipples, drawing them into my mouth. She rode slowly up and down on my cock, her oiled ass massaging every inch of my hard shaft, her muscles toying with me, massaging me, stroking me inside her. Her body slithered up and down against mine, I could feel her breath and her fingers in my hair. She slammed down harder on my cock, and filled herself as far as I could reach, lifted and drove down again. I heard her song, her cries of pleasure.

'Oh God... oh God... oh God... oh baby... cum in me... Paul... oh Paul!'

I felt the first spasm rise in me like an irresistible force, like gravity, I fell against her and filled her deeply, my cock jetting semen into the wetness of her ass, pumping and jumping inside her. I cried out her name and gripped her tight. feeling her wrap her arms around the back of my head and neck, crushing me to her breasts as I came in her rear.

We lay like that for a while, locked and wrapped in each other's arms. My head lay back against the back of the chair, my eyes closed, my breath deep. Jessica lay over me like a blanket, warming me body and soul. I toyed with her hair. It seemed like an age passed before she slipped off my cock and half-turned so that she was curled up in my lap, wrapped up in my arms, her feet on my thighs. I looked into her eyes, and then around the room...

Oh yes! We had guests. I'd almost forgotten.

Diane and Tasha were where we had left them, close and intimate on the sofa, sharing a conversation of considerable depth, private and quiet. Had they looked at all while I made love to Jess? It was impossible to tell.

Orla and Lisa were back at the dining table, feeding each other mousse off their fingers, purring at each other. Orla's hair had tumbled down around her neck in a way that suggested they had been kissing hungrily while they watched Jess and I. Lisa slid her hand up inside the tight skirt of Orla's dress through the slit at the side; I could see the outline of her arm and hand moving over Orla's ass. Orla gave a little shriek as she felt fingers stroking at her, then wriggled her ass back against Lisa's hand.

'Oh my God? Is that mousse?'

'Whipped cream, actually, but the mousse would be a good idea too.'

Orla giggled loudly, and wiggled more and more. A soft sigh broke through her lips, and her eyes closed. 'Oh God, Lisa... yes... go deeper...'

Jessica kissed the side of my neck as we watched across the room. Her hand closed around my wet cock and stroked slowly up and down, stretching my shaft, her thumb moving over the head. I cuddled her against my body and felt her wetness on my legs. Or was that my wetness from her? It hardly mattered.

Orla leaned forward over the table, bracing her hands flat on the surface, scattering cutlery. She straightened her legs, pushed her ass back, offered to Lisa's fingers. Though her hand was hidden under the lycra dress, we could see every moment Lisa made, the flexing of her fingers, the way she was stroking Orla in the crease between her cheeks. The lycra wrapped itself over them both as Orla lifted her ass higher.

'Christ yes... your thumb... oh God.... be gentle Lisa... but put it in...'

The muscles in her legs tensed as she rose up on her toes, leaning over the table, her forearms down now, her head resting on them. Lisa, standing partly to the side, making sure the view was not obscured by anything more that that amazing dress, worked her hand against Orla's cheeks, and her fingers were slipping up and down in between. Orla gasped and moaned louder, her soft lilting Irish accent rolling across the room as she begged Lisa for more.

Jessica's fingers were skipping lightly over my cock, up and down, circular patterns around the head, and then pumping from the base to the glans. I was still - or was that again? - erect.

'Go and fuck her, baby,' she whispered.

'Is that a bit unfair to Lisa?' I smiled. It was clear from her expression that our blonde neighbour and lover was very aroused as she fingered Orla.

'Leave Lisa to me.'

We approached the table together on bare feet, reaching the girls there without making much of a sound. I pushed and tugged Orla's dress up around her waist, exposing her creamy thighs and rounded ass. She looked back over her shoulder, realising it wasn't Lisa (which gave me a flashback to Cat,who wouldn't have had a clue at this point... no wonder people like the blindfold thing), and moaned. Jessica took Lisa's hand by the wrist and drew her thumb out of Orla's ass, and I moved closer.

'Christ yes,' Orla cried, her voice rising. 'Fuck my arse, Paul, Fuck it now.'

Her juices were flowing, and Lisa must have used them liberally to make her asshole wet, because Orla opened easily around my cock as I slid it inside her, her cheeks brushing along my shaft as I sank it deep inside her. Her head came up, and then sank back down to her arms. I ran my hands up along her torso, and slide them under her ribs to cup her breasts.

'Oh God yes, like that Paul... go on, fuck me... Make me your asswhore...'

At her side, Lisa was being pressed forward in identical fashion as Jessica leaned her down, reaching around to unfasten her jeans. She tugged the skin-tight denim off Lisa's rump, and helped her out of them, tossing them away across the room and laughing. She spanked Lisa's tight little cheeks and rubbed her pussy lips through her panties. As we turned to look at each other, her eyes met mine with a twinkle of pure lust.

My cock was stretching Orla out with slow, luxuriant strokes. She purred and moaned under me, her warm flesh around my cock, her fingers scratching at the table as she felt me push deep. More crockery and cutlery was scattered as Lisa was pushed forward too, and Jessica slipped two fingers deep in her shaved pussy.

We fucked the girls hard over the table. Orla and Lisa could not have sounded less alike when they spoke, but it was amazing how their voices blended harmoniously as they came together almost to the second. Lisa was dripping wet by the time Jessica got three fingers in her tight pussy, and Jessica used that wetness to lube the girl's tight little butthole while she was still moaning from her cum.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers
12