Twelve Lays of Xmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Want to swap?' she asked.

Orla pouted and moaned as my cock slid from her ass, but Jessica spanked her pink rear and told her she had to share. The she put two fingers up Orla's open ass and fingered the Irish minx to a second loud and shattering climax.

I had to wait a little longer to get into Lisa, who is slim-hipped and very tight. But she is an anal slut of the first degree, and she and Jessica are always experimenting with toys and other things, fucking each other in the ass after licking each other to orgasm. Once I had Lisa lubed a little more, and positioned just right across the table, my cock went up inside her, and I fucked her long and deep until she was sobbing with pleasure across the table.

I was on the brink of spurting, but eased out of Lisa's rear and went back inside Orla once more. When we first met, she, Jessica and I, she told us that she was a one orgasm, that she preferred quality to quantity. Even by the end of our first time together, that wasn't as true any more. I pressed my cock gently inside her ass again as she lay exhausted from Jessica's attentions, and she moaned from deep inside, and begged for my cum in her ass.

After a few heavy, deep strokes, I obliged, feeling my cock spurt streams of cum into her body. Jessica, kneeling at my side, mewled for some too, and I pulled slowly from Orla and spent the last drops onto Jessica's tongue, watching her lap it down like a kitten with cream.

*****

After that, everyone needed to regroup and recoup a little. Lisa and Tasha went off to the bedroom. In just a few minutes, I could hear Lisa cumming again, and begging for Tasha to tongue her deeper. Rest was not in Lisa's vocabulary.

Orla and Jessica were curled on the rug in front of the fire. Jessica was tenderly rubbing more of the same oil she wore into Orla's ass, while Orla cooed and lay stretched out, looking sleepy and content, her dress removed but her high heels still gracing her feet. Jessica looked at me, grinning wickedly, and licked my semen from her fingers before she curled up around our Irish lover, kissing at her body gently.

I lay on the couch, stretched quietly on my back, staring up at the ceiling, and then closing my eyes for a moment... listening to the distant sound of Lisa and Tasha tonguing, and Jessica murmuring something as she kissed Orla's skin. Then I felt someone come and stand close, and I realised it was Diane. This sounds silly, I know, but I covered myself with my hands as I realised who it was standing over me. Well, she was a stranger. OK, OK, it makes no sense at all.

'May I?'

'Sure.'

She settled on her haunches at the side of the couch, her head turned to face me, one hand raised and resting on my forearm, the other on her thighs. I propped my head up on one arm so I could look at her. It was quite intriguing to have this fully-dressed stranger so close, while I was lying there naked and - I admit - limp after two hard climaxes. I was curious to find out what was going on in her mind.

'That was some conversation you were having with Tasha, from what I could see.'

'She was introducing you all to me, so that I knew more about what was going on,' Diane replied. She had a soft accent, a low and quiet voice. Her hair was honey-coloured, curled onto her shoulders; she wore rich red lipstick, and gold narrow-framed glasses over dark, long-lashed eyes. When she saw me looking at her face so closely, she reached up the hand from her lap and went to remove the glasses, but I stilled her arm. After all, mine were only on the dining table because I had dropped them while fucking Lisa.

'How do you know Tasha?' I asked. Diane didn't answer the way I expected at all.

'Tasha knows... my nature. She knows I have this need to explore the boundaries of my sexuality. She told me about the Xmas present Jessica has arranged for you... and that tonight would be... ideal for me.'

That was frank. I told her that we were all glad she could come. She reached out, slid her hand under mind and caressed my cock. I shifted a little, felt her close her fingers around my penis. Her face was inscrutable. Over dinner she had laughed at the jokes, joined in the conversation; now she seemed intense, thoughtful. Some powerful emotions were being worked through in her mind.

'May I clean your cock?' she whispered. Her mouth opened in a perfect O. This did not seem, the time to mention that this was against the rules. All the same, Diane seemed to need permission, and her eyes flickered across the room to where Jessica and Orla were sitting up, arms wrapped around each other, watching. I didn't see Jessica nod, and she certainly didn't speak, but Diane came up onto her knees, turned back to face me, and lowered her mouth onto my cock.

Warm, moist breath blanketed me. My head fell back, my hips pushed up. I moaned quietly. Diane pressed her mouth all the way down to my groin, and I felt her busy tongue swirling around my cock, flicking and licking. Wet sucking sounds came from her mouth. Her hands lay along my body; one on my thigh, the other on my chest, long fingernails scratching at my skin. I felt myself stirring in her mouth, though it was perhaps still soon for too much to happen.

Jessica and Orla came over, sliding across the wooden floor. They unfastened Diane's clothing, no words spoken, rendering her as naked as they were. Jessica slid up close and kissed me deeply. My hand gripped her hair, and she ran her fingers over my beard. I caressed her breasts. Then she broke the kiss, and whispered to me that I had to fuck Diane hard before the night was through.

The four of us combined in a kissing, stroking, fingering, licking tangle on the floor and couch, moving around each other, twisting and turning like a strange primal beast. I sucked Jessica's breasts, and cupped them together so I could kiss deeply in her soft cleavage. Orla's hand was working up and down my cock. One of the women was cumming hard, panting deeply.

The moment arrived, and we all seemed to move into position by instinct. Diane was perched over Jessica, with my lover's tongue flicking at her clit. Orla kissed me hard and opened Diane's cheeks. I pressed slowly into her tight orifice, which had been deeply lubricated by oily fingers. She was tight, wet, and as I lay over her back I sank the length of my cock home inside her, and she lifted her head and cried out. I rolled my cock around inside her, stroked slowly in and out, feeling Jessica's breath on my cock. Orla was kneeling beside me, watching as I fucked Diane, whispering encouragement, and moaning as she rubbed at her clit. Her hips and mine were rocking against Diane's spread cheeks. She pressed back hard against me, and the pace increased. Orla reached down and stroked at Jessica's clit until my lover was thrashing under Diane, cumming abruptly. Then Diane started to cry out once more, and as her tight ass contracted around my cock, I felt myself being milked, and spasmed deeply into her.

'Oh God,' whispered Diane. 'That was so much more than I expected.'

I knew how she felt. We lay in a tangled heap around each other for a while, barely able to move. Orla and Diane limped off to the guest bedroom; Jessica and I spent a few minutes putting some of the leftover food away and heaping crockery in the dishwasher, and then we staggered to our own bed, to find Lisa and Tasha curled up in one corner, fast asleep, sticky from each other's cum. There was enough room for Jess and I to find space to collapse, huddled together. I don't think any one of the four of us moved an inch before morning.

*****

12