All Comments on 'Twenty Seven Minutes in Heaven'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it's ok

Not my favorite subject matter but it was well done and enjoyable. do more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Well paced for a jerk off when you don't want to read a sexy but lengthy novel. I thought it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Arousing

Nicely done, found it well written. Quick, dirty, anonymous sex. I really enjoyed it.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
FYI

Anal sex requires lubricant. The ass is not self-lubricating.

damonXdamonXalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Actually

Actually, pussy juice makes great lubricant. I've been getting a lot of comments about my stories and the non-use of lube. I personally have peformed most of my anal sex using pussy juices as lube. It works fine. So please, no more instructions on the proper technique for anal sex, especially from people that have never done it.

PyroPyroalmost 19 years ago
VERY nice

Very nicely paced and well written. And, as someone that does enjoy anal sex, if the woman is relaxed and you've used some pussy juice as lubrican't, the colon does release fluids to lubricate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hott stuff

I loved it. I would like to try that with any body frist time giving anal.E-mail if you would like to. Hellmaster666546@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
my ass

there are times that my ass being fucked feels much better than having my cunt getting fucked. many times i keep my butt plug in my ass all day ,it just feels so good. love fromkissmyass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your ass doesn't secret any lubricant!

FYI for all of you who haven't taken an Anatomy & Physiology course or gone to Med school, THE COLON DOESN'T SECRETE ANY LUBRICANT! NONE. On the contrary, one of the colon's main functions, beside excretion of fecal matter, is water re-uptake from stool. Granted, the colon is hydrated tissue and not bone dry, it however DOESN'T SECRETE ANY NATURAL LUBRICATION like the pussy, or even pre-cum like the penis.

Normal stool, provided you aren't constipated or occluded, has enough residual moisture to effect it's own movement through the colon and for excretion. Not lube for anal sex.

The sphincter doesn't secrete lube either.

Oh, and your girl must like friction (pain and discomfort) if her juice is all that she needs for anal. Any sane girl will rip your nut sack off like a paper towel if you try to stuff it into her ass dry or semi-lubed.

Anal and lube go hand in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never used lube

I'm female and I've never once used lube in any form of sex. My pussy gets very wet and that's all me and my partner ever needed. So long as I'm wet and he doesn't simply ram it in I prefer to finish in the ass. Friction isn't a problem

hodgepodgehodgepodgeover 10 years ago

Should have made her lick the cum off the bathroom floor for total depravity!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lube debate

I always just use spit and pussy juice for lube with anal sex. The people here writing talking about needing lube are probably faggots who do ass sex and are just jealous they don't have vaginas

martiuscassius58martiuscassius58almost 2 years ago

Loved the story; I hope you wrote a sequel, with her and Zach and another friend.....

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

Good so far. Needs a few follow-ups, making it a series would be GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, years ago I worked for a succession of wealthy men, their wives would frequently expose themselves to me, accidentally, it gave them a thrill I suppose, I guess I saw one guys wife either naked or in lingerie more times than he did, eventually I changed jobs, she made me promise not to say anything and before I left I got a blowjob and her virgin ass, the old boy was big in business, but not much in the boxers, often wonder how she is doing, seemed so resigned to her lifestyle back then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous