Twenty Seven Minutes in Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers

"Shit!" Zack muttered, tucking his dick back into his pants. "I have to get back to work."

Julia pulled her ravaged body up from the cold tiles, wiping the cum from her face.

"Thanks sweetie," she said, sucking a droplet of white fluid from her finger. "I needed that."

Zack straightened his clothes and made a hasty retreat back to the ballroom leaving Julia behind to get herself cleaned up. She reapplied her makeup, fixed her hair and discarded her torn panty hose before making sublty slipping back to the party. As she walked back into the large ballroom, she cast a mischievous smile over at the bar, where Zack was back at work. The feeling of the air on her bare pussy under her dress gave her a rush, as she thought about what she had just done.

"Well," she thought to herself. "At least I found a way to make these events tolerable."

Julia made her way through the crowded room until she found her husband standing by himself with a drink in hand. Confidently she walked up, planting a deep sensual kiss on him.

"Julia!" he said, surprised at his wife's sudden change in mood. "What has gotten into you?"

"The bartender's cock," she thought to herself, smiling.

damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers
12