Twilight Express Ch. 13-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had spared no expense. There were bouquets of roses and freesias and orchids, champagne on ice. A dusty pink satin gown trimmed with black lace lay on the bed.

She sat down, overwhelmed by the show and by the suite itself. Then she went to Shinichi, sat in his lap and kissed him. She felt his cock begin to harden beneath her as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She squirmed in his lap, rubbing her crotch against him, teasing him. Usually this sort of encouragement brought out his most dominant sexual inclinations.

Suddenly she pulled away from him and stood up.

"Shinichi. I know you know about the job offer. But how did you know I took the job?"

"Simple. You're here, aren't you?"

She paused, more questions creeping into her mind like ugly little insects. Then she closed her eyes. No more questions, she said to herself. It doesn't matter.

Instead, she reached for her overnight bag.

"Would you like to play cards?"