All Comments on 'Twin Sister Asking For It'

by thason

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
pretty nice

good short story hope you have a second chapter in mind

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
I did enjoy it....

But it could have been built a little more, and there is the possibility of unforced sexual slavery to her brother.

Just a thought.

But nice storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just plain dumb

enough said

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
Liked it

It has just enough of the down and dirty quick fucking, we guys sometimes crave, it has possibilities for a much longer detailed relationship between the siblings. Good one, THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Immature At Best

Reads like it was written by a horny fourteen old virgin enrolled in remedial english classes.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Perhaps if he was a bit more loving towards his sister, she would be more helpful around the house

She would be a better pardner, if he gave her all of the cock she wanted.

He should have loved on her while he was fucking her to make it even better for her.

Who knows, she may be pregnant with his baby now and he will have to take care of her, which wouldn't be a bad thing to be taking care of a horny 18 year old girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

You should write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how was it bad?

i liked it, it gave a thought though my head and plus people saying it looks like it was written by a minor is pretty stupid even the title says it was gonna be like this

blahblahblah69blahblahblah69over 11 years ago
CONTINUE!!

Please i want to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boooo

short, poorly written, crap like this is why people are leaving the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
trash

just the typical trash from an underage virgin that will never get any pussy for real. DELETE AND BREAK YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU AREN'T TEMPTED TO POST AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree with the bad comments

i really have to agree with all the bad comments plus add that there is no such thing as beautiful DD tits. DD tits are saggy and ugly beautiful tits are between a large A and a small C and have to be firm NO SAG. absolutly nothing beautiful or sexy about sagging tits you just know they will be down around her waist by fifty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

All tits are beautiful... If you say only firm tits are beautiful then you are a shallow asshole!!! Well to the writer of the story i must say i like the story very much but personally the only thing i would have wanted out of it was more to read. The story was to short so if you have more to add on this story maybe about what happened if or when your sister got pregnant that would have been awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piece Of Crap

And that is putting down a good shit. If she acted like that why didn't the parents punish her? She would have already been knocked up by eighteen the way she acted. Stupid waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Horrible!

This is a horrible story. Who would treat a girl or woman like she was dirt???

ArediaArediaover 2 years ago

I think you have potential, and the only way you'll develop it is to practice.

There are a lot of "How To" "stories" on this site - maybe you could do a Search for those and read them, see if their advice works for you?

I'd say your story is average for a first-time story. Pay no mind to the trolls, unless they've written something you like - then read their stuff and figure out why you like it, and try to use their techniques.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous