Twin Sisters Ch. 17

Story Info
The kids play while watching Deb and Grace
1.5k words
4.63
75.4k
9
0

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace smiled when she and Debbie walked into the bathroom. The hot water bottle she saw gave her all kinds of ideas. This woman had made her feel so good and she wanted to return the pleasure. “How do you like the water honey?” Grace Timmons asked.

“Hot. It’ll help my sore muscles relax,” Debbie Pearson replied.

Grace ran the water until it was the desired temperature and said, “Get in Deb, I’ll be a minute.” Grace took the hot water bottle and filled it with warm soapy water. She smiled as she picked up another nozzle. It had a small brush on the end like the one Maria had used on her. She hung the hot water bottle back up and laid the other brush on the ledge. Debbie was standing in the water stream with her eyes closed letting the delicious hot water run over the front of her body. Grace stepped back into the shower behind Debbie. Grace ran her hands up the front of Debbie’s body cupping her tender breasts causing Debbie to gasp. “You’re going to love this Honey,” Grace said as she rolled Debbie’s thick tender nipples between her fingers. Debbie leaned back into Grace as her fingers continued to play on Debbie’s thick nipples. Debbie gasped a little when Grace kissed her neck and whispered, “Turn around Deb and put your hands against the wall. Bend at your waist a little and spread your legs.” Grace turned Debbie around and she did as Grace asked.

Debbie gasped as Grace flicked at her tender clit. “Oooohhh God, Grace. What are you going to do?” Debbie’s thighs started to tremble as Grace continued to stroke her clit gently. “Oooohhh no, please, not that,” Debbie begged as she felt the long nozzle Grace shoved through her rectum and up into her anal cavity. Grace worked the nozzle in 8 inches and then released the clip holding back the warm soapy water. “Oooohhh no,” Debbie moaned as the warm water started to run into her. Grace started fucking the nozzle in and out of Debbie’s ass gently as she reached around with her free hand and caught Debbie’s thick throbbing clit between her thumb and forefinger. Debbie’s thighs were quivering as she cried, “You’re going, to make, to make, aaaaahhhh shit,” Debbie gasped as she had an orgasm thrusting her clit at Grace’s fingers.

“Good, isn’t it sweetie?” Grace said. “The bottles almost empty, I’ll be right back. You stay there and let the water run out of you.” Grace stepped from the shower and refilled the water bottle this time with cold clear water. Her own 4 inch little boy clit was throbbing and needed attention. Her thick 3 inch nipples were hard and throbbing. Soon she thought, very soon.

Kimberly, Krista and Kirk were all watching from the open bathroom door. Kirks long cock was hard again and 18 year old Krista was stroking it gently through Kirks shorts. “What are we going to do?” Kimberly asked in a whisper just as the shower door opened.

The kids jumped back from the door so they wouldn’t be seen. “I don’t know. There isn’t much we can do here. We’ll just have to wait. We planned on them being on Moms bed,” Kirk said.

“I know what I’m going to do,” Krista whispered having fished Kirks thick cock out of his shorts. “I’m going to suck some more Jizz out of him.” Krista sucked Kirks cock into her mouth causing Kirk to groan.

“Lets take turns and we can share it when he spurts,” Kimberly whispered. For the next 5 minutes the twins took turns sucking on Kirks cock. They had heard the shower door close and their mother’s soft cries. Kirks cock was in Krista’s throat when it exploded. “Let me have some,” Kimberly whispered. Krista pulled off keeping her mouth just on the tip so as not to waste any of Kirks spurting Jizz. Kimberly had her mouth on the side and took the tip into her mouth as Krista slid her mouth off on the other side. Kimberly finished him sucking hard with the head of Kirks cock deep in her throat. As Kimberly pulled off she smacked her lips and said, “He tastes really good.” Krista nodded her head in agreement as they moved back to the door.

Grace Timmons stepped back into the shower after filling and hanging the hot water bottle filled with cold water. She once again inserted the nozzle into Debbie Pearson’s rectum and anal cavity. “Grace, please no,” Debbie gasped as she felt the nozzle being worked deep into her ass.

“We’ve got to rinse you out honey. We can’t leave all that soap in your ass,” Grace smiled. Grace reached between Debbie’s thighs and dragged her index finger through Debbie’s swollen pussy lips. The long index finger and fingernail slid carefully into Debbie’s tender pulsing cunt. Debbie gasped as the finger slid in deeper; her vaginal muscles squeezing hard. “Your squeezing hard already honey. You’ll squeeze even harder in a minute Deb,” Grace said as she reached across with her free hand and released the clip on the hose.

“Oooooohhhh, damn you, Bitch,” Debbie gasped as the cold water gushed into her anal cavity. Her whole body tightened as the big ass muscle squeezed involuntarily. Her vaginal muscles squeezed tight against the index finger of Grace Timmons as she slowly fucked the nozzle in and out of Debbie’s anal cavity twisting slowly. The water bottle was half empty when Grace shoved the nozzle deep into Debbie’s ass and left it there. Debbie gasped again and pleaded with Grace, “Please, no more, can’t stand, oooohhh.” Grace had reached around with her free hand and gently scratched her fingernails over Debbie’s pubic area before running her finger gently around Debbie’s thick throbbing clit. Debbie arched against the fingers when they caught her tender clit. Debbie had been trying to fight the orgasm she felt coming. Her weak quivering legs could barely support her and the teasing fingers of Grace Timmons were driving her toward another orgasm. “Aaaahhh shit, you Bitch,” Debbie cried gasping as the teasing fingers of Grace Timmons drove her into another orgasm. The water bottle was empty and Grace removed the nozzle from Debbie’s asshole.

“Good, wasn’t it honey?” Grace said as Debbie turned with her back against the wall. You rest a minute Deb, I’ll be right back.” Once again Grace left the shower and took the water bottle with her. This time she filled it with warm water and changed the nozzle to the one with the small brush with soft bristles. Her own body was throbbing and in desperate need of relief. She dropped her hand and caught her throbbing little boy clit between her fingers. “Ooooohhh God,” she gasped as she had a small orgasm almost immediately.

Krista and Kimberly had stripped off their shorts when Grace Timmons stepped into the shower the second time. They were both on their hands and knees while Kirk had one hand on each of their 18 year old pussy’s diddling them gently as they squirmed against his hand. 19 year old Kirks long thick cock was hard again. “Fuck me,” Kimberly gasped softly. “You promised I could be first next time.”

“Sssssssshhhhhhh okay, but you have to be quiet Kimmy,” Kirk said as he removed his hands from the twins pussy’s. Kirk almost lost it when Krista sucked his cock into her mouth and back off again. Kirks hard cock was dripping with Krista’s saliva as it sliced deep into Kimberly’s tight squeezing vagina.

“Ooooohhh Kirkie,” Kimberly gasped as her tight juicy cunt squeezed the first 6 inches of his cock. Her ass squirmed as she tried to get more of Kirk’s 11 inch cock in her cunt. Kirk had hold of her hips holding her off so he wouldn’t hurt her. “Fuck me good Kirkie,” she begged as she managed to get another 2 inches into her virgin cunt. “I feel all funny inside Kirkie.”

“Aaaaahhh fuck Kimmy. I’m gonna shoot my Jizz,” Kirk gasped trying not to thrust. When Kirk’s cock exploded in Kimberly’s tight squeezing cunt she squirmed back getting all but the last inch of Kirk’s exploding cock in her pussy. Kirk couldn’t help himself as he started thrusting his pulsing long thick cock. Cum was running out of Kimberly’s tight cunt and down her thighs. Kirk looked down to find Krista had managed to get her head between Kimberly’s legs and was vacuuming his Jizz off Kimberly’s thighs with her mouth. Kimberly was gasping as Kirk dumped a big load of Jizz. “Aaaaahhh Jesus Krissy, what are you doing,” Kirk moaned when Krista sucked his dripping cock into her mouth as it softened and came out of Kimberly’s pussy.

“Oooohhh Krissy,” Kimberly gasped when Krista started sucking Kirk’s Jizz from her tight cunt after finishing with Kirk’s cock. Krista’s hot mouth was like a hungry leech as she sucked the Jizz from Kimberly’s tight squeezing cunt.

“Come on, we better move. She’s coming out again,” Kirk whispered. The kids scrambled back from the door and then peeked around the corner watching as Grace Timmons masturbated herself to an orgasm after filling the water bottle.

Let me here from you. Love the E mails.

PLEASE VOTE