Twin Times Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh!' she cried in surprise as the hot stuff spattered against her skin. 'God Sammy, how much of the stuff can one man hold.' Aunt Felicity wiped my viscous cream from her face, leaving the stuff that clung to her blouse unheeded. She stood a little unsteadily and pulled her skirt down over her thighs.

No sooner had she recovered her modesty than an approaching car's headlights split the night sky, and seconds later someone sped past us as they headed home. Aunt Felicity grabbed my arm and we laughed at our close call as we carried on down the lane towards the house.

'That was close,' laughed my aunt. 'Imagine the view they'd have had,' she said, squeezing my arm tightly. I shuddered at our close call. It had been a day of high emotion and high drama for me and I didn't need to be caught by a neighbour with my cock stuck in my aunt's mouth as I stood in the darkened lane. The sooner I got the wanton bitch home the better.

Aunt Felicity took charge when the front door closed behind us. She pushed me up against the wood panelling and kissed me again. As we kissed she pulled her skirt up high around her broad hips and I ran my hands over the exposed skin of her upper thighs and buttocks. The silky texture of her body enflamed me, and despite only coming minutes earlier my prick was once again iron hard in my jeans.

My aunt stepped back a pace or two and eyed the huge bulge in the front of my jeans. 'Take those jeans off baby,' she cooed at me, and began to unbutton her spunk spattered blouse. She shrugged the blouse from her shoulders as I danced around the hallway, hopping first on one foot, and then the other as I struggled to get my jeans off. In my haste I had neglected to take my shoes off first and had gotten into a merry pickle with my jeans refusing to come over the footwear.

Felicity's big breasts wobbled like 2 oversized jellies inside her lacy bra as she laughed silently at my predicament. The sight of those tempting globes still tantalisingly covered sent a frisson of lust coursing through my veins. The promise of holding their weightiness in my eager palms once my aunt finally revealed the beauties to me was exciting beyond description. I couldn't wait to bury my face in between them, to breathe in Aunt Felicity's clean, womanly scent as I delved deep into her magnificent cleavage. The contrast between my sister, Belinda's tight, firm, high tits and my aunt's big orbs was fantastically erotic, and a sudden mental image of Felicity's tits covered with my spunk sprang unbidden into my mind.

'Come on Sammy,' my aunt held out her hand once I had managed to get my jeans off. 'Let's go upstairs.'

I grabbed all of my clothes and my shoes, and took hold of Felicity's outstretched hand with my free one. She led the way upstairs and I was treated to the fantastic view of her jiggling buttocks as my aunt climbed the stairs ahead of me. Her broad hips swung from side to side, and the fact that she still had her skirt rucked up around her waist, and her high heels still on her feet only enhanced her appeal. My aunt was still wearing her bra too, no doubt leaving the moment of their revelation till later just excite me further.

Felicity took me into the bedroom she was using for her extended visit. I hadn't been in the room for at least 2 years and my aunt had made the place her own since she'd been the occupant. The big bed was in the same place as it always had been, as was the rest of the furniture, but Aunt Felicity had added a few feminine touches to put her mark on the place. Her clothes hung in the double wardrobe, dresses, jeans, sweaters all neat and tidy, visible through the carelessly slung open doors. The nightstand was littered with her lotions and potions, and a book and her spectacles were waiting patiently on her bedside table.

If the book and specs were contemplating a quiet night of reading tonight they were going to be sorely disappointed. My semi nude aunt had other things on her mind this evening, and not even Jackie Collins could distract her.

'Here Sammy,' Aunt Felicity invited as she lay back on the soft, cushiony bed. 'Come and lick me,' she continued, making herself comfortable and spreading her legs wide for me. She carelessly let the heels of her shoes dig into the quilt as she shamelessly exposed her sex to my goggle eyed stare.

Her pussy lips were large and hung loosely, probably having been stretched over the years by a variety of lovers. I was only speculating, I had no idea whatsoever of my aunt's sexual history. She may have been quite vestal, or she may have been a complete slut, but the heavy folds of her labia certainly turned me on. Once again the contrast between my aunt's physical design and my sister's was hugely erotic for me.

Almost as if she could read my mind, Aunt Felicity parted the lips that held my attention so raptly. She showed me the pink centre of her body, and I could see the obvious arousal where it dribbled from her. I could also clearly see the hard nub of her excited clit and was pleased to note that my aunt shared at least one physical characteristic with my beautiful, absent sister. Namely that they both possessed almost impossibly outsized clits.

'Here Sammy,' my aunt repeated. 'Come and kiss aunty on the lips.' Her laugh was wicked as I shuffled up the bed on my knees between her spread thighs. As I settled down between Aunt Felicity's legs she held herself open for me with her fingertips.

I could smell the essence of her as I moved closer into the junction of my aunt's thighs. The aroma of the mature woman was stronger than my sister, but was by no means unpleasant and I tentatively stuck my tongue out to touch her clit with the tip.

Aunt Felicity hissed through her teeth when my tongue touched her flesh. 'Ah!' she sighed when I shifted from her clit to her opening. 'Lick me my little darling' she said. 'Tongue my hole too. Go on baby, lick me nicely.'

I set to the task with relish and flicked my tongue lightly across Aunt Felicity's stiff clitoris. I prodded at her labia and tongued the leaking tunnel as deeply as I could. I used all the little tricks that my sister had shown me over the past few weeks, each subtle application of my inquisitive tongue bringing forth gasps and sighs of pleasure from my new lover as I strove to bring her pleasure.

'Oh God, Sammy that's exquisite. Keep going baby; keep doing it to me like that. Do it from side to side, that's it baby... YES!' Aunt Felicity was almost shouting with the sensations I was giving her during my frantic oral session on her huge, stiff clit. She was clawing at the bed cover and digging her sharp heeled shoes in deeper and deeper as her climax threatened.

I managed to look along her body, over the mound of her mons from my position between her thrashing legs and I could see her pretty face contorted with what almost looked like a rictus of agony. My aunt's eyes were screwed tightly shut with the cords and veins standing frighteningly along her usually delicate, swanlike neck.

As I followed my aunt's instructions, using my tongue roughly against her clit from side to side, I tentatively probed at her well lubricated opening with the tip of my index finger. I slowly eased the full length of first one, and then a second finger inside the spongy walled tunnel, and was taken completely by surprise by Aunt Felicity's violent reaction.

She gave a series of short, animal sounding grunts, followed by a huge exhalation and a long, drawn out, 'Yeeesssssssss.' Her limbs thrashed wildly and she squeezed her thighs tightly around my head, virtually trapping me in place. She spasmed for a few moments and then released my head from the vice like grip of her legs. I took the opportunity to look up along her heaving torso once more and was treated to the sight of my aunt mauling at her now exposed tits. Her bra had been pulled up without ceremony during her climax, and Aunt Felicity was massaging and squeezing her jiggling tit flesh. She took a few seconds to tweak and pull at her distended nipples, and slowly began to calm down when the tide of her orgasm began to recede.

'Fuck... Oh fuck, Sammy. That was such a fantastic face fuck. God, you've got a lovely technique with that tongue of yours.' Aunt Felicity struggled to regain her breath as she spoke those words to me. She sat upright, her large breasts lolling enticingly, and Aunt Felicity reached back and unclasped her bra. She threw the garment impatiently onto the floor by the bed and instantly lay back down again. 'Time to fuck me lover boy,' she grinned. 'Let's see what you can do with that lovely, big cock of yours.'

Aunt Felicity pouted at me from her reclined position almost as if she was goading me. She spread her lovely legs wide for me again, this time offering her lubricated cunt for me to fuck. I moved between her thighs again and lay over my aunt's comfortable body. She took hold of my hugely excited prick and placed the blunt head against the loose folds of her labia. Then, with a push from me, my cock slid a few inches into the liquid heat of her.

'Shit Aunty,' I groaned when I felt Aunt Felicity's internal muscles clenching around my shaft. 'It's lovely,' I sighed. '... So tight.'

Despite the loose hanging lips of her pussy, Aunt Felicity was quite tight inside. She also tensed and relaxed her muscles, which meant her cunt actually felt like a tiny, velvet gloved hand that was gripping the shaft of my cock. I took several moments to savour the feeling of my sexy relative's very exciting technique, and then slowly slid the rest of my cock into her. When I was fully embedded inside Aunt Felicity I paused again, lowering my mouth down onto hers so I could kiss her. As with my beautiful sister, I felt a huge love for my aunt as she welcomed me deep inside her belly, and she returned the kiss with fervent ardour, firing the engine of my lust.

I broke the kiss and broke into a gentle, rhythmic thrusting, pulling my cock almost free of my aunt's sticky grip, and then slowly feeding the shaft back into her body. I watched mesmerised, as her big jugs wobbled and jiggled on her chest, and I bent my head down low so I could suckle at her erect teats. Felicity's nipples were stiff and huge with her arousal, and I licked and sucked each of the rubbery tips in turn, delighting at the saucer sized areola that surrounded them.

'Mmmm,' Aunt Felicity moaned as we fucked. 'That is so good sweet boy. Your sister is such a lucky bitch. Thank God I found you two fucking... Now she'll just have to share.'

Her words spurred me on and I kicked up a gear, increasing the tempo and strength of my thrusts. 'I'd fuck both of you senseless,' I said in a moment of bravado. 'All night long, you and Lindy, Think you could handle that?'

I was only saying that to goad my aunt, being kinky just to excite her, but her next words took the wind out of my sails slightly. 'I could handle that sweet boy,' she replied. 'And I think we'll just have to take you at your word – now give me that big cock hard and we'll see about fucking your hot arsed sister later.'

I couldn't believe what my aunt was suggesting, a threesome with her and Belinda. Good grief, could I cope? I didn't have time to dwell as Aunt Felicity began to lift her hips from the bed and bucked against my thrusting. Her face had a look of fierce concentration, her eyes were half shut and she had tucked her bottom lip under her front teeth. She pushed against me firmly, forcing her cunt to bang against my pubic bone, and no doubt giving her big clit a battering at the same time.

I looked down along the gap between our bodies as I held myself up away from my aunt in a sort of press up position, my arms outstretched and resting on my hands. I could see her big, floppy flaps clinging to my cock shaft when I pulled out of her. My cock looked almost waxy with its coating of Aunt felicity's love juice. The thick, syrupy goo was actually foaming with the friction of our coupling, and I could clearly see deposits of the stuff building up at the point where we met. She was a very excited lady, that much was obvious to me, and the physical signs of her arousal turned me on hugely.

'That's it Sammy, fuck your naughty old aunty,' Aunt Felicity said lewdly looking me right in the eye. 'I'm just a filthy old slut so use my cunt,' she continued, the obscene nature of her language putting me in danger of flooding her womb with my second load of spunk of the evening.

Aunt Felicity laughed when she saw my facial response to her words and she must have guessed what effect they were having because she slowed her own hip movements and placed her hand flat against my abdomen to push me up and away from her body.

'From behind sweet nephew,' she said when my thick, cream covered cock slid fully out from between her clinging labia.

Aunt Felicity rolled over onto her front and lifted herself up onto her elbows and knees. Her arse was high in the air and I took the opportunity of her exposed, vulnerable position to spread her buttocks with my hands. As her arse cheeks spread wide, the sopping lips of her sex pouted wetly too, and I bent into Aunt Felicity to tongue at her cunt and clit. Then I licked at the tight, puckered rosebud of her arsehole, probing at this most intimate place eagerly and causing my aunt to gasp with surprise.

'You filthy young bastard,' she squealed. 'That's fucking gorgeous.' I pushed 2 fingers deep into my aunt's cunt and wiggled them around against the soft, spongy walls. At the same time I probed at her puckered anus with my tongue, and was rewarded with Aunt Felicity's sighs and moans of appreciation. I only kept up my depraved assault for a few moments, I was keen to fuck my aunt from behind and was soon balls deep inside her again.

I held Aunt Felicity's broad hips and crouched low over her back. She thrust her backside back against me and lifted herself up from resting upon her elbows, using the flat of her hands as a firm base to support herself upon.

From my crouch I could bend my head forward and I began to nibble gently at the nape of my aunt's neck. She purred at my attention and that low, rumbling sound caused a rush of hot, lustful blood to course through my veins and I began to bite at her with more vigour. My aunt understood my urgency and began to thrust her jiggling buttocks hard against me. Sensing that Aunt Felicity was bringing herself closer to another climax I stopped biting and concentrated my efforts on angling my thick cock into her from varying degrees.

Suddenly my prick surged as the spunk gushed along its thin tube. I cried out in ecstasy when my seed pumped from me in fierce jets. I flooded my aunt's womb with the stuff and had a brief moment of clarity when I realised I didn't know if she was on the pill or not.

I didn't think about the possibility of impregnating my dad's sister for long because of the feeling that the very marrow from my bones was being sucked out through the eye in my cock. My orgasm was fiercely intense, and I shuddered and groaned with the final release of it.

'Oh yes!' my aunt cried triumphantly as I pumped into her. 'Give it to me baby, come on you young fucker... give it to me.'

I could feel Aunt Felicity's fingers on the underside of my cock as they brushed against me. She was rubbing at her clit as I came, and her own climax took hold just as mine began to die off. My aunt shuddered and convulsed again as she came hard on my cock. I could feel her cunt clenching around my prick, and my spunk leaked out of her around the root of my dick, dribbling thickly over my balls.

With a sigh my aunt sank down onto the bed, and I lay full length along her back, her well padded buttocks cushioned against my lower belly. I let her rest for a moment and then rolled her over onto her back. I felt her big tits and kissed her lovingly while we both recovered from the hot, sweaty orgasms we had both experienced.

It was at that moment, the moment I lay basking in the sweet, post coital afterglow of our energetic coupling that I heard the noise. It sounded like a tread on the stairs, and I was instantly on the alert.

Was this my dad and Belinda coming home? Jesus!

Before I could react my disbelieving eyes saw the door swing open, and there in the doorway stood my father, the brother of the woman I'd just filled with my semen. He stood there for a moment, just looking at the scene. His sister lay back, legs spread wide, his son's spunk seeping slowly from her swollen, well fucked pussy, and she made no effort to cover her big titted nakedness.

'Hmmm, hi Jim,' said my aunt, seemingly unconcerned. 'He's a lovely, lovely fuck,' she continued.

I was totally bemused. What was going on?

'Good,' said my dad in reply. 'Now it's my turn.'

He entered the room, unzipping his trousers and pulling his own huge prick from inside.

***

Who wants more? There's still Belinda to bring in to play with aunty and daddy. Let me know if you want me to write some more about this filthy family.

12