Twins and the Boyfriend's Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still an undercurrent of sexual tension running through the group:

Dan was unfulfilled from earlier, and wanted both his girlfriend and, if he could, her gorgeous sister Sophie.

His dad, Phil, had been pleasured some hours ago but also felt a growing lust for the two young women.

Claire lusted for the touch of Sophie again and was happy to share with her husband.

Rachel desperately ached for Phil.

Her twin, Sophie, also wanted Phil but was intrigued by his beautiful wife, Claire. An older, experienced and attractive couple like them could no doubt show her a few tricks.

The five of them continued to laugh and chat (and flirt), although Dan was not enthusiastic about his parents being there; he was sure they were cock-blocking him at some level. He continued to drink heavily.

"Tell me again how much you press?" asked Sophie with a teasing smile. She was stretched out in a chair and her pert bosom was very evident beneath the fabric of the jacket. Her hair spilled in dark waves down her shoulder and she held a lock in her hand twisting it slightly.

"Oh I don't know," replied Phil. "Nothing special I'm sure."

"Don't listen to his false modesty," said Claire. "This old stud thought he could out-lift anyone back in the day." Phil was a regular gym goer and although at 58 he had a put on a few pounds he was very broad in a mass of muscle rather than in a ripped way like his son, Dan.

Rachel laughed at this though glanced at Dan to see what he would say and ready to drop in a few complimentary remarks about him too. She was surprised to see he was already out for the count.

Phil followed her gaze. "I told him to take it easy. Probably best to let him sleep of the booze."

Rachel thought him right but had actually been looking forward for some more action this evening. The cunnilingus her boyfriend had performed had hit the spot but she was still horny. She decided to go inside and fetch something to throw over him for now.

She noticed her sister had followed her.

"I can see the way Phil is looking at you," Sophie teased her.

"Stop it! And anyway...I saw you earlier! In the garden!"

"Oh shit," said Sophie blushing. "Well, you're jealous it wasn't you." With that she headed off to find the lavatory.

After searching for a few mins she found a towel she would take out to Dan when she felt a sudden movement behind her. She breathed quicker -would he silently move her bottoms down and touch her? Would he kiss the vulnerable back of her neck first?

Then a hand steered her around. She closed her eyes. Lips touched hers. A flowery smell of perfume and the taste of lipstick. She opened her eyes.

"Claire!"

The older woman pulled back. "I'm sorry...well after earlier I just..." as she apologised she took in the hooded top and then it hit her. "Oh god Rachel! I thought you were Sophie!"

"And you thought it was okay to just snog my sister then?" said Rachel.

"No more than you think it's fine to fuck my husband."

"Ah." Rachel could think of very little to say to that. She expected all hell to break loose. Ordered out of the house, Dan warned not to see her et cetera. It wasn't going to be pretty. Except Claire didn't look too annoyed.

At that moment her twin walked back into the room. Sophie took in the scene and understand, more or less, what had transpired. Thinking that fortune favours the bold she decided on a course of action and acted on it immediately.

"Oh ladies, ladies. Lets not fight. We're all friends here," she said. She walked over to the two of them who were watching her uncertainly.

"So it's me you wanted to kiss is it?" she asked the older woman. "Well here I am."

Claire smiled. Then she leaned to kiss Sophie.

Rachel watched the two in shock. "Sophie!" But her her sister ignored her and continued to lock lips with her boyfriend's mum. Now they had their arms around each others necks.

Claire was beautiful she had to admit. Watching her twin kiss Dan's mum was both arousing and disconcerting.

"Feeling left out?"

Rachel whirled at the sound. It was Phil entering from the patio. He didn't seem too shocked by his wife's behaviour, though Rachel had to remind herself both he, Claire and Sophie had already been extremely intermit earlier in the afternoon.

Her heart beat faster as he closed the distance between them. Now she could smell his aftershave, aware of his manly presence next to her.

Almost shyly she lowered her gaze but felt Phil's hand under her chin, raising her face toward him.

Closing her eyes she waited for the inevitable and sure enough his arms encircled her and his long missed lips pressed down upon hers.

She felt his stubble against her cheeks and then she launched herself into him, her tongue fighting to enter his mouth.

For a minute the two pairs stood together, the two older people enjoying the younger, identical sisters.

Finally Claire pulled back. Although she had been aware out of the corner of her eye of Phil and Dan she had been too caught up in her own lust.

Even now she could feel the flush of her cheeks. It had been years since she had felt this aroused.

"Honey," said said to her husband. "Our son is right outside!"

Phil just shrugged. "He's sleeping sound."

Rachel nodded her agreement. "Yeah when he gets like that nothing wakes him up."

The tension hung in the air for a moment and yet again it was Sophie that broke it. "So what are we waiting for?"

The older couple exchanged a glance but the weight of their desire was larger than everything at this moment.

Inside thirty seconds the foursome were racing up the stairs like eager teenagers. As they barged their way into the master bedroom Sophie giggled and tripped Phil so that he fell upon the bed.

Within moments the three horny women pounced on him. He didn't stand a chance as his clothes were torn from him. A mass of dark waves and blonde hair surrounded him as the women kissed, licked and groped him eagerly.

"Now this is delicious," murmured Sophie as she licked into his chest hair, her tongue seeking for the sensitive nipples.

Phil felt his pants disappearing, sharp nails scratching his thighs slightly in eagerness. His wife and Rachel were crouched there, feminine hands reaching for his hard cock which was already pointing up toward the ceiling.

"After you dear," said Claire politely, holding the base of her husband's penis out for Rachel. The latter blushed slightly, but she really wanted it. Putting her hand just above Claire's she bent down and placed a wet kiss on the tip.

"Oh God!" Phil groaned. Next to him Sophie continued to lick at his upper body adding to the pleasure.

Now Rachel placed a series of kisses around the top before putting the end into her oral cavity. Claire stroked the shaft up into Rachel's mouth, delighting in watching the horny young woman pleasure her husband.

"I think I'll join you," she said after a moment and then Phil felt two mouths working at his genitals. First his wife licked the shaft whilst Rachel licked the top, then Rachel was sucking on his balls whilst Claire performed a vigorous blow-job.

Although his balls were as hairy as the rest of him Rachel didn't mind, finding the texture and the taste of sweat very manly and arousing.

Eventually both Claire and Rachel met at his bell and almost without thinking they began to kiss with his cock between their mouths.

'This can't be happening,' Rachel thought to herself. Here she was laid on a couple's marital bed, giving oral sex to the father of her boyfriend whilst her boyfriend's mother assisted her!

She looked up to see her twin now giving Phil a passionate kiss.

Sophie broke off from Phi's mouth and then snaked her down to the other two women, pausing to thrust her tongue into Phil's belly button - an act which caused him to wriggle a little.

Luckily, there was space aplenty around his generous equipment and soon the three gorgeous women were sharing him between them.

Despite his decent self control there was little chance Phil could take much more of this but before he reached the tipping point he felt two of the mouths lift from him.

As he raised his head he saw his wife and Sophie kissing. They had their arms around one another and were clearly really enjoying it.

He watched as Sophie manoeuvred Claire back and then pushed her down so she was laying beside him.

"Sophie!" Rachel exclaimed, raising her head momentarily in shock at what she was witnessing.

Her twin sister was spreading Claire's toned legs apart and then she dipped her down between her soft thighs. Claire groaned and reached a hand into Sophie's dark curls.

After a moment Rachel shrugged and then went back to pleasing Phil, sucking him into her wet and warm mouth.

For the next five minutes the older couple lay back and were treated by the two identically beautiful young women. Then Phil had an idea.

"Come up here Sophie," he said and winked as his wife turned to gave him a curious look. She had been rather enjoying that!

However, at Phil's direction they arranged themselves into a configuration that they could all take pleasure in.

Laying in a crude circle, first there was Rachel, who continued to give head to Phil. Then Phil in turn licked at Sophie, who gave oral sex to Claire.

Claire then had her head between Rachel's sweet slim legs tasting her womanhood. This way they all gave and received some pleasure.

At first Rachel was uncertain about this. She had never experienced being with a woman before today but she was too aroused and the moment she felt Claire's experienced and energetic tongue on her all doubt was driven from her horny young mind.

So now she was being licked by her boyfriend's mum whilst she sucked on his dad. Meanwhile her sexy twin was between the two older people, giving and receiving more pleasure.

The room was filled with groans, and sighs, licks and slurps for the next fifteen minutes.

What prevented anyone actually tipping to orgasm was that usually the person pleasuring them was being distracted by someone else.

"Right I think it's about time someone had a nice dick inside them," said Claire breaking off from Rachel. "I want to see my husband in here," she added before sliding her slender fingers into Rachel, causing the young woman to gasp in shocked arousal.

Phil was only too eager, and moved to position himself over the hot, beautiful form of his son's girlfriend.

Normally women took a moment to adjust to his considerable girth but Rachel was so wet and lubricated following Claire's activities that he was able to push straight in.

Rachel opened her mouth and gasped. Eyes closed in a mask of lust she reached her hands up around his neck, legs moving to encircle him.

It was a hot sight and Claire enjoyed seeing it but so compatible were the lovers that she almost had second thoughts. To distract herself she turned back to Sophie and pushed her down onto the bed. Reaching into a bedside draw she pulled out a nine inch vibrator.

Sophie sighed as the older woman switched this on and inserted it into her. Now the two sexy twins were both laid on their backs each being penetrated by their partner.

"Harder, faster," Rachel urged Phil. She licked her lips into his neck and sucked his sensitive flesh.

Phil was only too happy to oblige her request and really began hammering into her hard, giving her the best fuck she had to date experienced in her life.

Meanwhile her sister was also enjoying herself. The older attractive blonde Claire leaned over her, pushing the toy in and out, stimulating her toward climax. She pulled Claire's head toward her to engage her a wet kiss.

"Oh please! I want to come so much!" wailed Sophie as she broke away. Claire just smiled and turned the device to a stronger setting.

Within minutes the two sisters were approaching a shattering climax. Fortunately for Rachel, and the parents, her boyfriend and their son remained solidly asleep as the two young women began to moan out their orgasms. In particular Rachel came extremely hard against Phil's deeply thrusting cock.

"Wow," said Sophie rather breathlessly. "That was amazing."

"Oh it's not over yet. After all, my husband and I need some relief ourselves."

Sophie couldn't believe that Phil had managed to hold himself through Rachel's contorted orgasm. Most men would not have been able to handle the erotic intensity of her beautiful features contorted with pleasure, eyes closed in bliss.

"How about you make up to me for borrowing my husband, Rach," Claire asked her son's girlfriend.

"Well...mmmm...I've never," stammered Rachel uncertainly, still laying underneath the exhausted Phil.

"Oh give it a go sis, it's fun I promise," Sophie encouraged her with a grin.

"You just want a bit of this to yourself you naughty bitch," Rachel said running her hands down Phil's back, but she was only teasing.

"Can you blame me? That's one hot man you have here," she added to Claire.

However, Claire was already busy pushing over her husband so he was onto his back. Now Sophie climbed on top, immediately sliding his wide pole into her wet and aroused vagina.

"Oh my god that's so filling!" she gasped.

Rachel watched with a tinge of jealousy as her twin began to ride her boyfriend's dad. The sexy Sophie threw her head back, dark hair spilling down her spine, eyes closed in ecstasy.

Meanwhile Claire had Rachel on her back, next to her husband.

"Come on you," she said to Rachel, who was staring at the older blonde woman uncertainly.

"I mean...your Dan's..." she was cut off as Claire scissored her legs around her neck and dragged the gorgeous young brunette toward her groin.

Holding Rachel's head firmly in her hands she pushed herself forward.

Rachel was taken aback but found the situation oddly arousing. The whole evening was overwhelming in its sensuality and sheer naughtiness. Without thinking further she tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched it against Claire.

Dan's mum moaned loudly. "Oh that's it baby. Us girls know how to give so much pleasure."

Encouraged Rachel licked again and then again, slowly getting into the activity.

The older couple were both laid on their backs, each being pleasured by a sexy twin. Sophie was riding Phil for all she was worth and Rachel was now giving oral sex to a woman for the first time.

It occurred to Rachel she was actually licking the place her boyfriend had once emerged from. She couldn't tell if that was gross or erotic!

"You're a natural girl," Claire told her, before turning to engage her husband in a passionate kiss.

Sophie broke off her energetic riding to bend over them and join in, kissing at Phil's neck with her red lips, and allowing him to lick at her pert tits.

She gasped as Claire leaned forward to take the other breast in her mouth.

"This is so fucking hot!" Sophie moaned. She dropped back and began to ride herself toward the orgasm she could feel building.

Mere inches to her right her sister had decided there were worst things in life than licking another woman and was clearly enjoying the pleasure she was bringing to the older woman.

For his part Phil concentrated on not releasing too soon - not an easy task with a beautiful 22 year old woman bouncing on his cock.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," screamed out Sophie in a voice the neighbours would surely have heard.

Phil could feel her vagina contract around him, spasming as her pleasure took hold. Exhausted she dropped forward to kiss him in a grateful tongue filled snog.

However, the older man was now feeling like he really needed to orgasm himself. Gently he pulled Sophie from him and she slumped to the side of the bed.

He moved behind Rachel and yet again she tensed as she felt him entering her for the second time today.

"Oh wow, yes!" she couldn't help calling out. Claire however was quick to pull her pretty head back down.

Soon the trio established a natural rhythm, with Phil pounding into Rachel from behind, the young brunette trying desperately to concentrate on pleasuring Claire, who basically could lay back and enjoy the ride.

If Dan had walked into the room now he might have been less than pleased. His stunning girlfriend was sandwiched between both of his parents, with his dad hitting her in places she hadn't experienced and her lovely mouth on his mum's womanhood.

Thankfully though Dan did not walk in and the three people enjoyed their mounting pleasure.

Now often it is no simple task for even two people to orgasm simultaneously and so coordinating three people's orgasms is even harder.

Yet the natural connection between the couple and the young twin somehow accomplished it.

In quick succession, first Claire, then Rachel began to come. This was actually Rachel's third of the day and she was begin to ache - though in a delicious kind of way.

Phil wasn't far behind and he shot his load into her inviting pussy, a fair amount considering he had been made to ejaculate by the other twin and his own wife earlier in the afternoon.

With that the three collapsed exhausted to the bed.

***

"Thank you for waking me up, I might have slept down there the whole night," Dan said to Rachel as they headed to his bedroom.

"That's okay honey," she told him.

"Where's your sister?"

"Oh she went home a while ago. Your parents went to bed already." This wasn't quite true - Sophie was staying over in their room - the lucky bitch, she thought to herself.

"Shame. I thought she might stay over," said Dan to her winking.

Rachel only sighed, the guilt she felt at the events of this evening lessening somewhat as he yet again brought up sex with her sister.

Little did he know his own parents were probably planning on enjoying this object of his desires again before the night was over.

"I'm still pretty horny babe," he said to her, giving her bum a squeeze as they entered his room.

Rachel thought for a moment. She had cleaned up pretty thoroughly but had earlier experienced a momentary twinge when her boyfriend kissed her lips - the same lips that had been placed on the part of his mum that had pushed him out into the world.

Still, poor Dan hadn't yet come today - and his stud father had twice already, not to mention sexing both twins.

Sore as she was she about to cave in - or at least offer to give him head when he added: "Did I show you the picture I took of you and Sophie in your bikinis? Got me so hot!"

"Actually honey, I'm feeling pretty tired. Maybe in the morning we can have fun." She gave him a little peck and thought jealously of what her sister might be doing right now.

12