Twins Score Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned the moment his tongue touched her and gently rocked herself against him. He moved his tongue slowly, trying to find the spot that excited her the most, listening carefully to the intensity of her moaning until he stumbled on her hard little button.

Her moaning quickly turned to panting, then to grunting with each flick of his tongue. "Yes... yes," she cried, "don't stop, don't..." Her body went rigid as he continued to lash at the spot, her words turning into unintelligible gibberish. Her legs turned to rubber and she collapsed back against him, sliding down his chest, almost impaling herself on his rigid cock. She leaned back against his chest, wrapping her arms around his head. "Oh my God Justin," she whispered, "I've never cum so hard."

Damn, he was pretty proud of himself, even if he would never be able to take credit for it. Now that he thought about it, his mother reacted the same way last night. She didn't tell him she got off, but her reaction was every bit as intense as Maggie's. It must have been good for her, since she let him fuck her two more times in the second half. "Are you ready to do me?" he asked,

"Yes, anything you want," she replied, climbing into his lap and facing him. She raised herself up on her knees and shimmied her tits in his face. He latched onto one of her nipples and sucked it tenderly.

"Anything?" he asked.

"I thought you wanted a blow job?"

"I do, but first, I want to... er—"

"Fuck me," she interrupted, "you can say it."

"Yes, I want to fuck you."

"You naughty boy, do you want to see more of my pussy while you fuck me?" she asked, reaching for his cock and positioning it at her wet entrance. Before he could answer, she slid down his shaft, slowly taking him all the way in.

"Mmmm," he moaned, "that is so hot, and wet. And yes, I want to see more."

After a couple of strokes, she sat back on his cock and stretched her feet out to either side of him. Then she leaned back and placed her hands on the floor behind her. Supporting her weight on her hands and feet, she pumped his cock, giving him a close up view of her pussy, with his cock buried deep inside her. Her dark muff was neatly trimmed into a small triangle just above her slit. The puffy lips of her pussy were completely bare, swallowing his big cock. From this position, she pumped him with her hips, sliding up and down on his cock while he stared at her pussy. "Tell me when you're getting close," she said, "so I can switch positions."

"It feels so good, and it is so hot to see your... pussy, I don't think I can last much longer.

She gave him two more stokes before hopping off to get back to her knees, between his legs, and swallowed his cock. He was right; she barely got him into her mouth before be blew, blasting a shot of cum against the back of her throat, nearly gagging her. She recovered quickly and drained his cock, swallowing every drop.

"That was incredible," he said, "and the whole squad wants to do that?"

"Well... Maybe just the blow job part. I'm not sure about the rest."

"I can't wait." It dawned on him, that Justin might not be so quick to give up the rest of the squad. It was only luck that Dad offered to take him shopping for a car, otherwise, Justin would be doing Maggie, not him. He had to come up with a plan to get a share of his brother's bounty.

"Can you leave something behind for my brother, you know, something to give him a hint of what went on today. He could use a little thrill."

"Like what?"

"How about your black panties?"

"Nice try, and they're not panties, they're spankies. I'm not about to do a pep rally without them. I'd probably be arrested."

"What about your thong, no one will notice if that is missing?"

"I don't know, let me think about it."

"Well, why you're thinking, can I ask you a favor?"

"It depends."

"It's a big one. It's about my brother."

She looked at him suspiciously, "Should I take a guess?"

"Looks like you've already figured it out. I want you to give Jason a little taste of what I just got."

"You've got to be kidding, why would I do that?"

"No reason, I just thought I would do something nice for my brother. He doesn't have a girlfriend, and, well..."

"Really, a mercy fuck."

"That's one way to look at it. There must be something I can do to get you interested."

"You could dump Isleta."

"I can't do that, but I could make more room for you... well, you know... like today."

"Do I look that desperate?"

"No, that came out wrong. Look, you'd just be doing me a favor, and think of the thrill you'd give him."

"I know, I'm just jerking you around. I know you're not going to dump Isleta, and until something better comes along, I'll settle for the occasional romp with you. How's that?"

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. I don't know how I'll set this up, but I'll let you know when I figure something out. And, you have to tell me all about it, afterwards."

"You perv, you want to know if your brother is any good in the sack."

"Hey, we're identical twins, he must have the right equipment."

"By the way, I'll have the girls draw straws, to see who gets the next shot at blowing you."

"Sweet."

"Should I tell them they don't have to worry about Isleta, I mean, if they want to fuck you?"

"Oh yeah, but if they want to fuck me, it means they have to fuck my brother first."

"Now you sound like his pimp," she said, laughing, stashing her thong under his pillow. "Let's see what effect this has on him."

"Sweet."

"Better get ready, we can go to the pep rally together," she said.

"You go ahead, I promised my Dad I'd let him take me. You know how it is."

She took her time getting back into her cheerleader outfit, giving him plenty to watch.

"Okay, see you there," she said, heading downstairs.

Jeez, I hope Justin doesn't blow this for me. He's bound to run into her at the pep rally.

*****

Justin watched his dad sign the last of the papers. It wasn't the Mustang convertible he hoped for, but the PT Cruiser was still pretty cool. It was only four year old, with fifty thousand miles, but it looked like new. It was a dark blue, with metallic flakes that gave it a deep sparkle. The chrome wheels were just the look he wanted in a car. He couldn't wait to take Isleta out, and was already making plans for tonight.

"I think Mom will be happy with this," John said, "How do you like it?"

"It's great Dad, thanks, it's perfect."

"If you're going to make the pep rally, you better get going. It wouldn't be cool to have the star quarterback be a no-show."

"Thanks again Dad," he said, "Will you meet me there?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

John pulled into the high school parking lot behind him, and they made their way to the quad. Justin ducked into the locker room to meet up with the rest of the team while John found a seat with the other parents.

The cheerleaders got the crowd wound up and ready for the player introductions. Justin was the last player introduced and got a huge standing ovation. John couldn't have been more proud of his son, and let the other parents know it.

After the rally, Justin found Isleta and walked her out to the parking lot to surprise her with his new car.

Before they got there, she stopped and confronted him. "Were you with Maggie this morning?"

He looked at her, incredulous, "No... Why would you ask that?"

"I saw Maggie before the rally, and she told me that after this morning you should be in a really good mood."

"What? That's crazy, why would she say that?"

"That little bitch wanted me to know that you two were together." She studied his face as his look of defiance melted away. "So, it's true!"

"No... No... It wasn't me."

She eyed him skeptically, "Bullshit! Of course it was you, don't lie to me."

"I can explain, but first I need to call my brother."

"What the fuck, Justin," she said, eyeing him skeptically. "I'm not going to give you time to cook up some lame excuse with your brother?"

"You don't understand. Just let me call him, I'm sure I can get this straightened out."

"Fuck no! Tell me now, or it's over between us."

"Okay, okay," he said, fearful that she would never believe him. "Yesterday, before the game, Maggie came up to me and whispered that she would blow me if I set a new scoring record."

"And you agreed to that?"

"No... no... I just walked away. I wouldn't do that to you, and I didn't need that kind of distraction before the game."

"You're not making any sense, did you or didn't you?"

"No, it wasn't me, it must have been my brother."

There was a faint crack in her resolve, "Jason, your twin brother?"

"Yes, don't you see? I went out car shopping with my dad, it must have been Jason that Maggie was with."

"That's a little hard to believe, wouldn't Maggie know the difference. You two have dated, right?"

"No, not like that. People just assumed that we did. But that's what must have happened, it was Jason, not me. Besides, I may have told him to pretend to be me."

"Are you shitting me? Why would you do that."

"I don't know, he doesn't get many dates, and I thought it would serve Maggie right."

"Well, Jason must have been convincing, because Maggie hinted that some of the other cheerleaders were also in on it, and looking forward to their turn with you."

"You have to believe me," he pleaded, "I don't know how Jason pulled it off, but I'll find out."

"Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now, but it better be the fucking truth."

"So, we're on for tonight? Can I pick you up in my new car? And, I promise, I'll get the full story from Jason and tell you everything."

"Okay, and you better not leave anything out. By the way, now you've got me wondering about Jason and your mom."

"What?" he asked, exasperated.

"You didn't see them last night, on the sidelines, together for the whole game. And their performance on the field, that was pretty close quarters inside that costume."

"Jeez," he said shaking his head, "now you're just being paranoid. Was Elvis with them?"

*****

Back from the spa, Shirley was totally relaxed, and ready to deal with Jason. It helped that John had left her satisfied this morning, hell, more than satisfied. No longer horny, she felt capable of tamping down Jason's raging desire for her.

Walking into the kitchen, she was surprised that he wasn't around. Based on the opening she left for him yesterday, she expected one horny teenager, anxiously waiting for her return.

"Jason," she shouted upstairs, "I'm home."

"Be right down Mom."

She was emptying the dishwasher when he walked into the kitchen. "How was the spa?" he asked.

"Very relaxing," she replied, "that was just what I needed."

"Great, is there anything you need help with?"

"No," she said, curious about his cavalier attitude. "What are your plans for today?"

"Nothing much, I was just catching up on my homework."

"Good, well, don't let me keep you, I'm just going to finish up here in the kitchen."

With that, he bounded upstairs.

What the fuck? Relieved that she didn't have to confront him and dash his expectations, she was troubled by his sudden lack of interest in her. Had she just been jilted by her own son? Her relief quickly turned to curiosity. Why had he suddenly lost interest in her?

She shook it off and headed upstairs to make up their bedroom. On a whim, she grabbed a fresh set of red satin sheets and stripped the bed.

She was about to drop the soiled of sheets in the hamper when she caught a whiff of the remnants of her morning with John. In the blink of an eye, she was horny, again.

She finished making the bed while replaying her morning with John, smoothing out the red sheets, aroused by their silky texture. A few moments ago she was determined to put an end to what was happening with Jason, but now, she felt her resolve melting away.

She stripped off the bulky sweats hiding her figure. Next came her bra and panties. She looked in the mirror and admired the results of the spa treatment. Radiant, that's what came to mind. Cupping her breasts, she tugged at her hard nipples, pleased with the way they protruded from her large areola. She brushed a hand over her muff, raising the nap of her curly red pubes.

There was something about her unruly red thatch that drove John wild. Would it have the same effect on Jason? She wrapped herself in a short robe and went to look for him.

His bedroom door was slightly ajar when she approached, so she walked in. He was on his bed, stroking his cock with a tiny black thong hanging from his mouth. "So, this is why you've lost interest in me?"

Looking at his mom, he turned beet red. Flustered, he said, "Mom... No, I haven't lost... You should have knocked."

"Easy big boy," she said with a grin, "You're not in trouble. Where did you get the thong?" And that big cock. She knew he was big from yesterday, but actually seeing it took her breath away.

"Mom, this isn't fair. What would you have done if I walked in on you and Dad this morning?"

"What do you mean? What about this morning?"

"I heard you two, going at it."

"Fair enough," she said, "are you going to tell me about the thong?"

"Are you going to tell me about you and Dad this morning?" he asked, defiantly.

She hesitated, giving him a moment to cool off. "It depends, on what you have to offer. Is it hot?"

Forgetting about getting caught, he couldn't wait to tell her. "Mom, you're not going to believe it. Maggie came over after you left for the spa."

"Maggie, the cheerleader?"

"Uh huh, she was looking for Justin. Yesterday, before the game, she promised him a blow job if he set a new scoring record."

The wheels started turning in Shirley's head. It didn't take long for her to figure out that they pulled the old switcheroo. "Let me guess, you let Maggie think you were Justin."

"Uh huh," he said, grinning, "and Justin knew about it too."

"So, tell me about it," she said, sitting at the head of the bed and pushing him towards the foot.

"Remember last night, when I told you what I wanted?"

"Yes, I remember, you wanted to see me in the light, naked."

"Well, Maggie did that for me. She stripped, just the way I wanted her to."

Sensing where this was going, she abandoned her passive listening role and wanted to get in on the action. "Lucky guy, is this what she showed you?" she asked, leaning back against the headboard, opening her robe and flashing her pussy for him. Shocked, his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped open. Spreading her legs, she used both hands to open her lips, exposing her glistening pink gash. "How do I compare?"

He stammered, "Well, her... er... pussy, it's trimmed up neater... and there is no hair around her lips." After a long look, he continued, "But I like yours better, with all that curly red hair."

"That's something you share with your Dad," she teased, "What did Maggie say about your cock?"

"She said it was the biggest she had ever seen; do you think that's true?"

"Oh honey," she cooed, "I think she's right. But Justin must be the same size, hasn't she seen him."

"I don't think so, she seemed surprised when she saw my cock."

"Really?" It was Shirley's turn to be surprised. "I thought Justin was doing all the cheer... Oh, never mind, I must have been wrong about that. So, did Maggie suck you off?"

"Way more than that!"

"Mmmm," she said, gently rubbing her crotch, aroused by the thought of Maggie fucking her son, even if it was't the one in her fantasy. "She fucked you? Tell me about it."

"Mom, it was so cool. She was in my lap, laying back so I could see her pussy... you know, with my cock in it. I was ready to cum after just a few strokes. When I told her about it, she jumped off and barely got my cock in her mouth before I blew."

She was now beyond the point of no return. "Mmmm, that was hot, just like you promised. I'm so close, do you want to watch me get off?"

"Uh, but... What about you and Dad, aren't you going to tell me about that? You promised."

"Okay, I'll wait, but not too long," she said, giving her hand a rest.

"Thanks Mom," he said, wrapping his fingers back around his hard cock, "tell me what happened."

"Well, your Dad has a thing about my ass, so I flashed him my asshole and told him if he got me off first, I would let him have it. Did Maggie show you her ass?"

"Uh huh," he said, stroking his cock. "That must be another thing Dad and I have in common, she let me spread her cheeks so I could see her asshole."

"Mmmm, do you want to see mine?"

He nodded enthusiastically, just like John did when she offered him her ass.

Could she really take a second, even bigger cock, up her ass the same day? She pulled her knees up to her chest, exposing her asshole for him.

He was mesmerized by the thin trail of red hair in the crack of her ass, circling her asshole. Not waiting for an invitation, he knelt between her legs and dove in, licking the length of her crack, stopping only to rim her tight little rosebud.

"Mmmm, enough of that sweetie, work on my cunt." Her nasty words had the desired effect on her son. She stretched her legs out and let him explore her pussy with his tongue. She moaned softly when he found her hard little clit. "Mmmm, did Maggie teach you that?"

He looked up, "I figured that one out for myself, just by listening to her moan. Have I got the right spot?"

She pulled his head back into her crotch, not bothering to answer. He tongued her furiously, bringing her to the brink of an orgasm. She pinched her hard nipples, lost in her renewed lust for her son. "Yes, yes, I'm almost there, keep it up."

He brought his hand up underneath her and slipped his thumb into her wet pussy, coating it with her slippery juices. She was panting now, gently humping her hips against his face. He moved his thumb down until he found the tight pucker of her asshole, and then gently pushed it in.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, You're making me cum..." Her orgasm hit just as he buried his thumb in her tight ass. She arched her back, shrieking uncontrollably, thrusting herself up against him, taking every last ounce of pleasure he had to offer.

He raised his head up from her snatch, his chin shinny with her juices, grinning with pride at his accomplishment. "Is that how Dad did it?"

"Yes, just not as enthusiastically as you did," she said, winking at him. "Quick, run into our room and get the lube out of the nightstand, it's on my side of the bed."

He was back in a flash. "What do I do now?"

"Put some on your finger," she said, rolling up on one hip, just like she did for John. She pulled her cheek open, "Work some into me."

"Mom!" he said, shocked by what he saw. "I didn't know you had a tattoo."

"Oops," she said, "it's something from my past, before you were even born."

He ran his fingers across the Harley logo emblazoned just above her ass. "You were a biker?"

"Uh huh," she said, no longer ashamed of it. "Yes, on the back of your dad's Harley. We had some wild times."

"Will you tell me about it? He bent down and kissed her ass cheek, tracing a finger from the tramp stamp down to the crack of her ass, toying with the thin line of red hair that snaked up her crack.

"Mmmm," she whispered, "that feels good. I will, but not now. You need to finish what you started."

He coated his finger with the slippery goo and slipped it into her tight little hole, "Like this?"

"Yes, but use a lot more, I'm going to need it for your big cock."

He took his time, using two fingers to stuff more slippery goo inside her. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but go slow, until I tell you I can take it, okay?"

"Yes, but what if I cum before I get all the way in. I don't want to ruin it for you."

"Don't worry babe, this is for you, cum when you're ready. I've had mine."