Twins Score Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his cock up and pressed it against her tight hole. She gasped as the large head stretched her open. "Am I too big?"

"No sweetie," she said, not yet convinced she could handle it. "Hand me the lube, I want to put some on your cock."

She reached back and slathered his cock before attempting another entry. "Okay, I can do this, just push your cock against me until you feel the head slip in."

He increased the pressure, getting the tip of his cock into her tight asshole. "I'm almost in," he said, "are you okay."

"Un huh," she said, barely audible. She reached back and gripped his cock, working the head in small circles, stretching herself open. "Okay, push a little harder." She felt her sphincter relax, making room for the head of his cock.

"Oh Mom," he said, "it's so tight, and it feels so good. I can't hold out much longer."

"Come on honey, you're almost there, just push it in, I can take it." He slowly slid into her, finally getting his cock all the way in. "Ahhh, you did it, you're in, now fuck my ass, make yourself cum."

He was way ahead of her, already thrusting himself in and out of her tight ass. "Mom, that feels so good, so tight. I'm so close, are you ready for me?"

"Yes darling, don't hold back any longer, I want to feel you cum in my ass."

"Fuck!," he shouted, erupting inside her, pumping her until his cock was spent, too limp to penetrate her ass. He lay down beside her, cradling her in his arms and snuggling up to her. "That was so hot Mom, did I do as good as Dad?" he whispered in her ear.

"Better," she replied, "way better, but we better just keep that between us. Why don't you go get cleaned up, I don't think we're done just yet."

He was back in a flash, on the bed, beside her. She stretched her legs out and let him run his hand over her body. "Mmmm, that feels good. You know, you got lucky with Maggie. Too bad that won't happen again."

"You're wrong, I convinced Maggie that she and her friends should take pity on me, you know, Justin's nerdy brother, and take turns... fucking me." His hand was on her mound, massaging all around her crotch.

"Wait a minute, Maggie and her friends are going to fuck you because Justin asked them too, that doesn't make sense. Especially since it wasn't even Justin that asked them." She responded to his hand, gently moving her hips.

"Well," he replied sheepishly, "They think Justin will fuck them if they fuck me first. Apparently, that is what the cheerleaders really want. They're bummed that he only has time for Isleta, and secretly want to break them up."

"And you figured all this out?" Aroused by Jason's hands, she cupped her breasts and flicked her nipples, giving a little moan when his finger slid into the wet folds of her cunt.

"Yes, ingenious, isn't it," he said, beaming with pride. "Do you think it will work."

"You'll need to get Justin to go along with it, but yes, it might work." She reached for his cock, surprised he was already hard again. "Mmmm, think you can get me off again?"

"Uh huh," he said, responding to her tug on his cock, moving on top of her while she guided his cock into her slippery cunt.

"Ahhh, baby," you do know how to make your mother happy.

He gave her a few gentle strokes of his cock, then paused and asked, "Mom, how come it's just you and me doing this, and not Justin?"

She was taken aback by the question, and hesitated, unsure how to answer. Hell, did she even know why?

"Mom?" he asked again, pressing for an answer.

"I'll tell you a little secret," she said, not yet sure where she was going, "but remember, this thing with us started by accident, in the buffalo costume. We didn't plan it."

"Okay, but what secret?"

"Well," she continued, "I used to fantasize about Justin... you know... about him... fucking the cheerleaders."

"I don't understand," he said, intrigued enough to resume humping her, very slowly.

"Ohhh, baby," she whispered, "that's so nice. Don't you do it, I mean, fantasize about something sexy when you get yourself off?"

"You get yourself off?" he asked, incredulously.

"Yes baby, just like you were doing when I walked in on you."

It took him a moment to digest that little nugget. "So, you fantasize about... about fucking Justin?"

"No... no... not that, I fantasize about Justin fucking the cheerleaders, not me."

"Oh," he replied, stopping his humping as he considered her answer. "You didn't fantasize about me?"

"I'm sorry honey," she said, concerned about hurting his feelings, "I just didn't imagine you with any girls."

"Okay, I can understand that, but what about now?" he asked, once again resuming his slow humping."

"Mmmm," she said, "keep that up and don't stop again. Now, I don't have to fantasize anymore, I have you to... well, you know... get me off."

"I see," he said, realizing that he had finally bested his brother. "I don't suppose I can ever tell Justin about this, you know, to brag to him."

"Sorry honey," she said, "this has to stay between you and me. You can't tell Justin, or any of the cheerleaders, or anyone else. Ever!"

"What about your fantasies?" he asked, "will I be in them now?"

She pumped her hips up against his slow moving cock, encouraging him to stop the unending questions. "Mmmm, I'm getting close, how about you?"

He was, and picked up the pace, jamming his cock in and out of her. "Will I?" he asked again.

She matched his thrusts, pumping up against him, taking him in as deep as she could. "Uh uh, not when I can fuck you like this," she said, panting, "I don't need fantasies."

"Mom... I'm going to..."

"Yes... me too..."

She felt his first shot of cum deep inside her as his body went rigid. She pumped his cock furiously, eking out her own orgasm as he pumped the last of his load inside her.

*****

Jason looked up from his textbook just in time to duck Justin's big right hook.

"Fuck!" he shouted, tackling Justin by the waist and knocking him to the bed. "Stop!"

It was no match, as Justin tossed him down and stood over him, ready to deliver a serious blow. "What the fuck did you do, you dumb shit?"

"Don't hit me," Jason begged, afraid of his stronger brother.

"Why not," Justin shouted, "You fucking deserve it!"

Assuming that this was about Maggie, Jason went on offense, at least verbally, "You told me about Maggie, and what to do."

Justin struggled with Jason's reply, and the tiny kernel of truth it contained. He felt his anger dissipating. "Yeah, but one fucking blowjob, that was all."

"I'm sorry bro, I couldn't help it, she was so fucking hot."

"Well, I hope it was worth it," he shouted, "That fucking Maggie bragged to Isleta about it."

"But—"

"And that's not all," he continued, cutting him off, "Isleta seems to think that I agreed to fuck all the cheerleaders, and get this, I'm going to do that in return for the cheerleaders fucking you, my goddamn nerd of a brother."

"I didn't—"

"Shut up!" Justin interrupted, glaring down at him. "Are you fucking crazy? And, wipe the stupid fucking grin off your face."

"Come on bro," Jason replied, beaming with pride, "it's a great plan, and it might work.

"Really, you idiot," Justin shot back, "I'm not going to fuck any of those cheerleaders."

"Nobody asked you to, I can handle both ends of this arrangement."

"What?" Justin demanded, not comprehending.

"Look, I fooled Maggie once, I can do it with all of them. I'll be myself when they fuck me, then pretend to be you when they... well, you know... fuck you."

"Shit Jason, and you think this isn't going to get back to Isleta, from those fucking blabbermouth cheerleaders."

"Sorry, I guess that didn't occur to me."

"Fucking A, how am I supposed to explain this to Isleta? I already told her you must have done Maggie, but I don't think she believes it."

"I'm really sorry, there must be something I can do."

Jason extended his hand, hoping his brother would help him up. Shaking his head, Justin pulled him up and stared into he eyes, trying to figure out what to do. Justin finally spoke, "First, you're going to help me square things with Isleta."

"How?"

"We have a date tonight, and you're coming with me to explain this fucking mess. Understand?"

"Okay, okay, I'll make this right, I promise," said Jason.

"Just don't fuck it up any more that it's already fucked up."

"I won't bro," Jason said, "Check this out." He pulled Maggie's thong out from under his pillow and twirled it around his finger.

Justin's anger melted when he saw the thong, and he felt an odd sense of pride at what his brother had pulled off.

*****

Justin drove the PT Cruiser up the long circular driveway in front of Isleta's home, a big place in the foothills, overlooking the city.

"Fuck!" Jason said, "How rich are they?"

"Very," Justin said, "they inherited wealth from Spain. That's where Isleta was born, but she's been here since she started high school."

"Nice, and it's just her, no brothers or sisters?"

"Yep, and her parents are in Spain right now, she's here by herself. Can you understand why I don't want you fucking this up?"

"Yeah, I got that. What do you want me to do?"

"We'll both go in, and you'll explain exactly what happened," Justin said, surprised that it wasn't obvious to his brother.

"Will she believe me?"

"Why wouldn't she?"

"She might think you're just using me to cover your ass. If I heard this story, I wouldn't believe it."

Justin was confused, a moment ago it seemed so simple to him. If Jason was right, he was already fucked. "So, what's your idea?"

"Well," he said thoughtfully, "maybe if she saw for herself how Maggie was fooled, then she would be open to my explanation."

"And how do you propose we do that?"

"I'll go up to the door and pretend to be you. If it works, I'll string her along for a while, then you can step in and tell her the truth."

"Yeah, that may have worked with Maggie, but Isleta isn't that stupid."

"You have a better idea?"

"No. So, what am I supposed to do?"

"Just wait here in the car, I'll come get you once I get this straightened out."

"It's freezing, you better make it quick."

"Just leave the car running, you'll be fine. Trust me," Jason said, stepping out of the car. He walked up the broad steps leading to the large double doors and knocked.

'Hi Justin," Isleta said, throwing open both doors. She was stunning, as tall as he was, dressed only in a tiny black satin robe. Her long brunette hair cascaded down over her breasts. She shivered as the ice cold air hit her, causing her breasts to jiggle under the flimsy black satin.

Stunned by her exotic beauty, he started to speak, "You look—"

"Shhh," she said, placing a finger to his lips, "get in here, it's freezing."

He stepped in, closing the doors behind him. She took him by the hand, thorough the massive foyer and into the family room where a crackling fire was roaring in the enormous stone fireplace. Isleta rubbed her hands together, shaking off the cold air and warming herself before the fire.

Once again, he tried to speak, "Isleta, I—"

She cut him off again, with a finger to his lips. "Let me," she said, her Spanish accent noticeable, "I shouldn't have been so judgmental earlier."

"But, I—"

"Hush!" she said, "Let me finish." She locked her eyes on his and tugged the tie on her robe, letting it fall open, just a few inches.

His careful plan evaporated as he stared into her eyes, realizing that he was in way over his head.

She sensed his reluctance to look down, and said, "It's okay baby, take a look, I want you to."

He lowered his eyes, taking in the bulge of her breasts, her nipples still hidden by the black satin. Mesmerized by her luxurious olive skin, he continued down, taking in the dark thatch of hair, trimmed into a wide landing strip, leading to the luscious lips of her pussy. "You're so beautiful," he said, finally able to complete a sentence.

"I've decided that you can have your little fling with the cheerleaders, just as long as you come back to me, and remember that I am your only girlfriend."

"What?" he stammered, his plans suddenly coming back into focus, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." She fumbled with his belt, unbuckling it. "Now, about that blowjob Maggie gave you, I think I can do better. What do you think?" His pants dropped to his knees when she unzipped him. She pushed his parka over his shoulders and down his arms, letting it drop to the floor, then knelt on the sheepskin rug, his big cock dangling inches from her gorgeous face.

Justin was going to kill him. There was no way he could tell her who he was now, even if he still wanted to. His boxers were down and her lips were around the head of his cock. "Mmmm," was all he could come up with.

She released his cock and shook her head, flaring her long hair out to the side and out of her face. His cock was nearly hard, sloping down towards her mouth.

She loved his big cock, the way it stayed slightly pliable when he was hard. Despite its size, the way it sloped down was just the right angle for sucking. She slowly snaked him all the way down her snug throat.

"Oh yes," he whispered, with all thoughts of his brother receding from his mind.

She looked up at him, savoring the look of ecstasy painted on his face. She placed her hands on his hips and pumped him into her mouth, taking him all the way in on each stroke.

"Isleta," he said, his orgasm building, "I can't last much..."

She had just pulled back when he erupted in her mouth, splattering his goo against the back of her throat. She continued to stroke him, milking his cock dry, swallowing his load. "You were so quick, you caught me by surprise."

"Mmmm," he said. "You were just too hot, I couldn't hold out."

"That's good," she replied, "so, any question about who gave you the best blowjob?"

"No, you're the best, by far."

"And that bullshit story about your twin brother?"

"I'm sorry," he said, "I thought it would work. In fact, I brought him with me, he's out in the car."

"Jason, your brother?" she replied, "You brought him to cover for you?"

"Yes," he said sheepishly.

"This I've got to hear for myself," Isleta said, "Go out and get him."

"I will," he said, "but you have to get dressed, he can't see you like this."

"Okay, have him in here when I get back down."

"That took you long enough," Justin said when Jason jumped back into the car. "Did it work?"

"Yes, it worked perfectly," Jason said, "Everything is cool."

"Really?" Justin asked, "Thanks for pulling that off."

"Okay," Jason said, "but it's not exactly over. We need to switch clothes before we go back in."

"Why? Did you fuck this up for me, again!"

"No, no... She just thinks it was you that came to the door."

"Why would she think that? You were supposed to explain that it was you with Maggie. Did you do that?"

"Not exactly, she agreed that you could have your little fling with the cheerleaders, as long as she remained your girlfriend."

"What?" Justin asked, incredulous.

"I know, I wasn't expecting that either. All you have to do is go back in there, wearing my clothes, and everything will be back to normal, we'll each be ourselves."

Having no better plan, Justin reluctantly went along with his brother. They quickly swapped clothes in the cramped car and approached the front door. Justin knocked, then glared at his brother, "This better fucking work."

"It will. Remember, you were just with her, so be yourself. And wipe that glare off your face, you need to look very happy."

"Why?"

"You just got an incredible blowjob."

Isleta opened the door before Justin had time to react.

Thanks to all those who commented on Chapter 1, and encouraged me to continue the story. I have some thoughts on having Isleta finish what she started, and do both brothers, but nothing beyond that. Of course, there are those cheerleaders to consider. Post your thoughts and I'll consider them.