Twins' Summer of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was aware that his cock twitched as it swelled. Now, however, he became frantic in his pumping into my ass. I sensed that he was ready to shoot his load. I begged him to let loose his cum inside of me. He did as I asked him, filling me with his seed. We both collapsed on the bed. I was ready for him to get me off.

"It's time to teach you something new: fisting. Do you know what that is?" he asked me.

"Isn't that where someone sticks their whole hand in somebody?" I replied.

"Yes, it is. That is how I stretched your rectum earlier. That is also how I'm gonna bring you off now. I'm going to put my entire hand inside your cunt. Once it's in you, I will attempt to make a fist and then begin fisting you, while I play with your clit. Stimulating your clit while I'm fisting will make it easier and more pleasurable for you. This will allow you to get past the pain that you may feel. If the pain gets too unbearable, let me know and we'll go slower," he stated.

"Okay, I trust you. You wouldn't do anything that would hurt me. Have you ever done this to someone before?" I wondered.

"Yes, a couple of times. I know how to do it. We'll go easy, so that I do NOT hurt you. I love you and would never do anything to cause you to lose trust in me," he reassured me.

Donovan got off me and rolled me over onto my back. He started gently inserting one finger into my pussy, gradually increasing the number until he had all four fingers in me. This gave me time to stretch and adapt to his hand. All of the while, he played with my clit. It was pleasure/pain when he added his thumb into me.

He gently moved his hand in and out of me, stretching me wider. With each inward thrust, he went deeper. When he finally had his entire hand inside me past his knuckles, he was able to make a fist. I felt like I was going to come off the bed, it was so enormous!

"How is it feeling? It's not hurting you too much, is it?" my brother asked me.

"No, it feels great. I didn't know that I could take the whole thing in me, but I can. Keep going please! I need to cum bad!" I replied.

He kept fucking my pussy with his fist. I had heard about girls squirting before and knew that I was about to do so big time. I knew a lot more about sex and erogenous zones: more than I let him know earlier.

I know that I was a wicked and naughty girl, but hey, what brother wants to know that his sister knows all about sex? Especially a brother that wants to "teach" her? I must have given myself away again. I do that a lot, particularly with my twin, who knew me better then anyone else.

"Alright, out with it! What did you do, or what are you thinking about doing, you little minx? You have an impish look on your face! I know THAT look too well! Now, 'fess up!" he demanded.

"What do you mean? I'm INNOCENT! I'm not 'up to' anything! And I don't know what 'impish' look you're talking about! By the way, I am NOT a MINX!" I insisted.

"This from a girl who ENJOYS anal sex and fisting? I don't fucking buy it! You're hiding something! Face it; you always know more than you let on, just as you did about fisting! What else are you keeping secret from me? By the way, for a girl who doesn't know what an erogenous zone is, how is that you are familiar with fisting at all. The same books cover both subjects! I think you're busted, little sister, especially you're giggling your ass off right now!" he scolded me.

"Okay, okay, I confess! Please, just let me cum! I'll take my punishment like a 'man' later!" I begged.

"So, you admit to knowing about erogenous zones?" he teased me.

"Yes, yes, already! I'm right there! Please, stop teasing me! I'm begging you!" I implored.

"And you agree to whatever punishment I set down?" he further taunted me as he stroked me constantly just short of a climax.

"Yes, damn you, yes! Now, will you just let me cum already? I NEED to cum NOW!" I pleaded with him.

He laughed wickedly and FINALLY fisted me to orgasm. I squirted all over him and the bed. I now got a chance to laugh at something: the look of astonishment on his face! He had no idea that I was a squirter!

"What's the matter, brother dear? Are you wet or something? Haven't you ever seen a woman squirt before?" I asked him mischievously as my breathing returned to normal and he pulled his hand out of my cunt.

Donovan glanced down at his soaked hand and the bed sheets, then said, "Hell, no! Not like that, Sis! Guess we can add this to the list of things that can get you off! Anything ELSE that I should know about you, Dorean, since you're so secretive?"

"I don't want to tell you ALL of my secrets right away! Besides, men like to have their egos stroked by teaching a woman what to do. What brother wants to know that his sister knows so much about sex?" I giggled.

"Depends on the brother and sister. I have a feeling that I NEED to KNOW what you actually have to learn, or I'll be the butt of your little pranks for a long time!" he retorted.

"Okay, I'll admit that I know ALMOST everything there is to know about sex! Happy? I wanted to know what it is like, so when the time came, I'd be prepared. I DO have my own computer, after all! You can find ANYTHING on the Internet, if you look hard enough!" I shot back.

"In any case, you still need your punishment! Bend over my lap, so I can spank your cute, naughty ass! Unlike Mom and Dad, I won't lie; this WILL hurt YOU more than it will hurt me! I will enjoy it immensely, too!" he commanded me.

I bent over his lap, knowing that it would do me no good to fight. He had already outmaneuvered all of my earlier protests. I just ended up in more trouble whenever I tried to get out of it.

"Now, that's the proper response to a command. I think that you'll be a very good slave, once you get used to my authority!" he taunted.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I said, "Oh, really? We'll see about that!"

Of course, being bent over his lap was not the best place to assume such a defiant attitude, but he had it coming. He should know better than to taunt a redhead.

Donovan didn't SAY anything. He simply began spanking my bare ass with his hand, turning my pink butt red. I now knew that I would NOT be able to sit down comfortably tomorrow. He then started alternating between my ass and pussy, clearly trying to make me yield.

"Oh, God, that feels good! Spank my wet pussy more!" I begged him.

"Well, in that case, you're going to make a great SLAVE! After all, you seem to love getting into trouble, don't you?" he teased me.

"I am NOT going to be your SLAVE!" I declared.

"Tell that to your pussy, because I think she holds a different view on the matter. You're getting EXTREMELY wet at the idea! I'd say the lady is protesting too much, wouldn't you?" he retorted with a laugh.

"We'll discuss it later! Can I get up now, please?" I asked him.

"Please, 'Master'," he insisted.

"I said that we'll discuss it later!" I reminded him.

"Then you'll be discussing it on a sore butt, because I'm not letting you up until you call me 'Master', SLAVE!" he warned me.

"Why do I have call you 'Master'?" I asked.

"Because I AM in charge and I want to be called 'Master'! The way I see, you've been heading toward bondage for a while now!" he pointed out.

"What gave you that idea?" I demanded.

"Oh, only the fact that you get yourself into trouble and ENJOY being punished!" he remarked.

"That does NOT mean that I want to be in BONDAGE!" I maintained as I tried to get up.

"You could have fooled me, what with your wet cunt while I spank you!" he commented, while holding me down and spanking me harder.

"Ouch! Okay, okay, 'Master', 'Master'!" I finally agreed as I rubbed my sore ass.

"So, you admit to being my slave?" he continued while spanking me.

"Yes, I will be your slave IN BED!" I stipulated.

"That's a good START, anyway! We'll work from there," he relented, FINALLY letting me up.

I sat up and rubbed my bottom, glaring at him.

"What's with the daggers you're shooting at me, Sis?" Donovan asked innocently.

"You know DAMN WELL what those daggers are for! My ASS is ON FIRE! I'll be lucky if I can sit down tomorrow!" I threw at him.

"Well, you should have thought about that before trying to deceive and defy me! Besides, I told you earlier that Paul had the WRONG IDEA on how to HANDLE you. A firm hand is all you need, preferably planted on that cute rump of yours!" he reminded me.

"Well, I don't mind swats, just as long as they don't hurt like this one!" I complained.

"Like you were really bothered by it! Your pussy was quite happy with my hand!" he responded.

"It was not my PUSSY that complained; it was my ASS!" I retorted.

"Well, you must get off on some pain then, because you WERE enjoying it!" he noted.

"Okay, I was enjoying it! Happy that I admitted it?" I whined.

"Yes, I am VERY HAPPY to have you admit it!" he smirked.

"I can see that you ARE," I replied as I played with my pussy.

"Haven't you had enough, yet?" he teased me.

"No, not really, and from the looks of your cock, you haven't either! It's standing straight up!" I commented.

"Well, what do you expect I just got finished fisting your pussy AND spanking your lovely ass!" he replied.

"OH, so you get off on spanking people!" I taunted.

"Yes, I do, especially a naughty sister like you! Now, I want to see you get yourself off while I watch, since you like to play with your clit and pussy so much. Then, when you have finished, I want you to suck me until I cum down your throat. I am eager to have my cock deep in it," he reacted.

I stimulated my clit while I inserted a couple of fingers. I was not surprised to see that I was still a little stretched out, but not much. It was almost back to normal. I thrust my fingers faster in and out of my wet pussy. I was turned on by watching my brother jack himself off. Damn, he had a wicked looking cock! The faster I fucked my pussy with my fingers, the faster he wanked off.

"Insert 2 more fingers into your cunt. I want to see how much you can insert inside of yourself," my brother coached me.

"AHHHH, this feels soooo good. How can I be ready to cum again after the last one I just had?" I commented.

"Probably because you get turned on by being dominated," he returned with a sadistic wink.

"No comment," I said.

"Must be feeling defensive, or you wouldn't be clamming up," he teased me.

I had 4 fingers inside of my pussy and used my thumb to play with my clit. With my other hand, I played with my breasts and tweaked my nipples. I was getting closer to a climax. I tantalized my brother with my breasts. I wanted to have him suck them. My breasts had always been sensitive erogenous zones for me.

Donovan began stroking his balls as well as his cock. He was waving his dick at me like it was a flag or something. It was clearly an attempt to make me crave it. He was trying to bait me with it.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum! Stop teasing me and let me suck your cock while I cum!" I urged him.

He was quite happy to oblige me. I opened my mouth and he put his cock in it, having me deep-throat him. I was anxious to taste his cum. I bet it tasted as wonderful as his cock did. I gobbled his cock down like it was going out of style. I was determined that we should both cum at once.

"Damn it, Sis, why do you have to be so fucking good at this! I'm not gonna be able to hold out for much longer if you keep this up! Or is that your plan?" he mockingly complained.

I gave him a look that indicated that I was trying to do EXACTLY that. He understood what that look meant. He got his "revenge" by grabbing my head and fucking my face furiously. I kept myself on the brink of climax until he could cum in my throat. Then I would let go, feeling the full force of the orgasm.

Donovan strained for a little while longer, before he shot his cream down my throat. As soon as I felt the first pump of cum, I let go and had another MASSIVE orgasm. This time, I did NOT squirt, but I soaked the sheets again. It appeared obvious that we would have to sleep in MY bed that night. Once he finished cumming down my throat, his cock began to soften. I licked it clean of all of the juices.

"Dorean, I think that we've used this bed up for a while. These sheets are headed straight to the laundry room tomorrow. We nearly killed ourselves just fucking! You're getting good enough at sucking cock to tempt a priest! Come on, little sis, let's go to your bed and watch some TV. My cock has had it for the night and I would suggest we let your pussy rest too," he announced.

"I agree with you on all counts. I'll put these sheets in the washer BEFORE the maid arrives tomorrow. Wouldn't want her knowing what we've been doing, would we? She might be inclined to rat us out to Mom and Dad," I agreed, following him to my bedroom.

12