Twisted Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quickly caught up in the moment in a swift flick of a finger her flimsy clasp broke off and her nightgown floated down with a will of its own to pool at her waist. Her hot breast pressed to my chest as I eagerly kissed her more urgently. I was almost frantic to taste all of her. My hips started bucking of their own accord eager to rub my hard rod against her soaked panties.

I was not gentle as rammed my hips against hers and she was not gentle as she clawed scratches down my back. I knew I had to get in her and I had to do it quick or I would cum all over her.

The door to my room was flung open with a resounding crash that tore us apart. Then, in strode Dominic, my cousin, with a sardonic grin on his face as he rudely stared at our nakedness. I hastily reached out to grab at the sheet that had slid off during the night and covered us up.

I snarled up at him as his leisurely strides brought him to the very edge of my bed," What the hell are you doing here?"

Chapter 4

I watched in horror as Dom started to pull off his polo t-shirt and moved on to undo his pants.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded having sufficiently covered my nakedness and Lori's exposed tits from his avid gaze. I turned my attentions back to Dom the plague of my life. He was not even my real cousin just some distant wanna be who managed get himself adopted by my uncle and then proceeded to leech off me through my goodwill alone. But he was pushing it this time and why was he undressing. I stared as pulled off his remaining clothing. Dom was all muscles and brawn and did his Italian heritage proud with his lush longish dark curls that he knew drove the girls to distractions. I hurriedly threw Lori a worried stare.

Dom ignored my protests and instead he was nude only a moment later then he moved to lock the door to my room.

"You should have locked the door if you wanted privacy," he tsk tsked at me as he slowly strolled towards us.

I could see his rod was as inflamed as my own. My mouth dried as I watched it bob within inches of my face.

"I thought I should join the welcome party," Dom murmured as he stared down at Lori with an intensity I did not appreciate. Lori was mine.

I looked up to Lori's face certain she would object but she was licking her dry lips in a way that indicated she was more than willing. My cock leaped at her provocative gesture so I really could not complain plus it was too late to protest. I felt the sheet being whipped away from our bodies and then Dom placed his cool hand on my flanks before giving it a tight squeeze. My reaction was instant, I slammed my hip against Lori then blushed vividly.

Both Dom and Lori chuckled at my embarrassment then Dom leaned down to give Lori an open mouthed kiss. I could only watch unable to tear my gaze away.

Finally, Dom wrenched his lips free and turning to me he commanded, "Move over will you."

I only frowned up at him I was not about to let go of my very strategic position and that too on his command even. No my position suited me just fine I could feel Lori's soaking wetness dampening my cock. I rubbed against her once more then annoyed with the bit of fabric in the way I moved to rip it off.

Dom chuckled appreciatively at the sight that was suddenly exposed to our lusty gazes. I could only lick at my dry lips. She was so beautiful, so damp and delicious. I touched to taste and saw Dom's finger reach out to do the same.

Then with a lusty growl Dom crawled over me to get onto the bed. I felt his rod poke at my butt crack along the way as he paused for an interminably long time flattening the whole of his front along my back. It was all I could do to hold off our combined weights off Lori. I was sure he did that on purpose then the mattress dipped and rolled as his weight settled in beside us.

Chapter 5

I was determined to be the first to prod her virgin hole. Dom was older than us and more experienced. He had probably had virgins before but this was a first for me. I had planned this moment for years wanting to do this right. To go slow and make her first memorable but Dom just ruined those plans.

I may have to share her but I would ensure it was still my cock that penetrated her virgin walls. I was not keen on condoms so don't have any with me. I had a mistress whom I fucked frequently with no strings attached and she was clean so I saw no reason to don a condom. Lori could go on the morning after pill.

I leaned down to take a nipple in my mouth as I licked and suckled on it while I decided on how best to do this with an audience. I had not been counting on Dom as a witness. I was a little nervous. Then Dom chuckled right into my ear as he leaned over me placing his hand strategically on my ass. I felt shivers run down my spine.

It was suddenly clear Dom had shifted his interest to me. He rubbed at my ass then shifted his fingers to slide it along my butt crack. Then he gripped my head with his other hand and stuck his tongue in my ear making a loud sucking sound in the process. I almost spilled my seeds right then. Instead, I jerked my hip and slammed my cock right into Lori's pussy.

I was lucky she was so turned on for that tight passage was just too much for me. I bucked once twice then in a few rapid successions before I spilled my seed into her. I was not sure if she followed through but Dom was right there suckling at her tits when I finished. Then he grabbed at my short hair and jerked my head back to give me an open mouthed kiss before he removed his hand from my ass and rolled me off Lori.

Dom was quick to take my spot inside her but he did his thrusts with more finesse and pounded into her in such an aggressive way that the whole bed shook. I watched on in amazement as Loris breasts bounced and bobbed to the rhythm Dom set. Then his paces quicken and the slushing sounds of his cock slamming into her wet pussy had my own cock hardening again for more.

Dom smirked at me as he continued to rock his sweat slicked body against Lori's equally sweaty form. Finally the wet sounds their bodies made and the grunts and moans they emitted reached a crescendo and with a voluble shout Lori came. Dom had his release soon after.

After a while their breathing settled but I continued to gaze on their still merged nudity with a new found craving of my own. I had been incredibly aroused by their performance. Dom fisted me startling me out of lust filled thoughts. I glanced down at my damp rod now burrowed in his fist. My reaction was instinctive, I bucked against him. He grinned wickedly before he moved his hand in the motion to pump me. I jerked and thrust into his skilled movements and soon I spilled all over his hand.

He dropped a quick kiss on my lips before he turned back to Lori who was watching us with avid interest and dropped a similar kiss on hers.

Then he got off her and strode off to the bathroom.

Chapter 6

"At eleven, you have David Hutchins, who is looking for an investor in his Perth based diamond mine. I have allotted him fifteen minutes of your time after that Brett Smith will try to convince you to part money for his South African gold mines, he has lost some funding in the last reclamation attempt by the local government, after that Dawn Knight wants to see you to fund a new charity she has launched..."

I listened with half an ear as my valet come personal assistant, Rob, droned on about my appointments for the day. I was in no mood for work today but I could not avoid it especially since I had spent the last few days preoccupied with Lori's case.

With utter resignation I gave my impeccable appearance one last glance before I moved on pursue matters of work. I had resolutely set aside Dom's little impromptu participation in initiating Lori as one of us. I refused to let that upset me. I knew Dom and his little mind games and was not about to let him best me this time.

I made my way down the grandiose staircase with Rob continuing on his never ending list of things to do. I knew without a doubt I would have to clock in a good eighteen hour day at the very least and I've already had a late start.

Listening to Rob recitation and then his rapid fire instructions to my butler to have the driver summoned I almost missed them as I made my way to the library to catch up on my communications while I wait for the car to be brought around.

But the tinkling of laughter that could only be Lori had me redirecting my steps to the breakfast room. I swung open the closed door to the unpleasant sight of Lori perched on Doms lap as he fed her a morsel of food.

"What's going on?" I could not refrain myself from asking knowing that it would show my jealousy.

"What do you think?" Doms returned a snide response irking me further.

But Lori was swift to intervene, "We are going for a picnic by the lake. Won't you come?" She smiled sweetly at me enchanting me with her happy appearance. I felt I could not deny her and yet that is just what I did.

I slowly shook my head knowing that I really had to get to work. I gave an unhappy glance at Dom knowing that he would take full advantage of my absence then I abruptly spun around and headed straight out to my car as Rob hurried after me to catch up and Lee my driver rushed ahead to open the car door.

The day went on like any other. I resolutely set aside my own personal emotions and embraced my responsibilities. I worked like I usually did, with my own personal demons on my back pushing me to drive myself harder, putting in more time and effort. Only days later and I was partway through the back logs that had piled up when my attentions had been otherwise engaged by Lori.

It was weeks after before I saw Lori again. From that first full day back at work, events transpired to keep us apart. I was kept out each day on various work engagements and even flew to various overseas destinations in pursuit of work related matters. The nights I did spend at Belleview were after a full days' worth of exhaustive work, so at very best all I managed was to make it to my room before I collapsed into deep dreamless sleep.

In all that time I never even made it past Lori's room. I never spoke to her or even to Dom. It was as if she weren't even there. Were it not for the active use of the limitless bank account I set up for her, I would have convinced myself that I had imagined her release. Her very existence even.

But I knew better. I had very clear reports on how exactly she spent my money and more importantly with whom. They had if anything been very open about it. In fact, Belleview staff had caught them in flagrante delicto on more occasions than one.

The one that I almost cursed missing out on happened in my very own study.

Dom had been in a button down shirt and tie and nothing else as he lounged legs spread apart on my sofa in my study. While strangely enough, Lori had been all but naked in revealing costume of a maid. As desperate and pathetic as I was, I actually had my spy sketch that scene out for me and suffice to say all the essentials were vividly on display. Impressively even.

Lori had been kneeling before Dom, ass high up in the air, legs apart as she bent over him to take his cock in her mouth. It appeared my time away had not impeded her education. I'd even go so far as to say it has probably expedited things to a whole new level. I seriously believe my Lori was by now even more skilled and advanced in the matters of sexual interest than I.

It was not a happy thought.

Chapter 7

It has been over a month now and I was now beyond hurt over their continuous blatant disregard for my feelings. Seeing them have at each other in the breakfast room on the very dining table I ate on, this morning, rankled.

My mood already immensely darkened, I swept into my office that day with my usual entourage of lawyers, accountants and even the press. Being a billionaire took up a freaking lot of my time and the responsibilities were endless. I could not simply shrug of the mantle and let the lot crumble to dust as most second generation billionaires were wont to do. No I owed it to my parents to pursue their dream. To live the life they had that was cut so tragically short. I had no ambitions of my own. None whatsoever. Seemed the ambition pill had been swallowed whole by my dad and there was none leftover to be passed in to his progeny.

But I knew how to pretend ambition. That was relatively easy. It was all on the faces of those that surrounded me. All I had to do was to mimic and follow their lead. So when Ralph Jacobs my conceited ass of a muther fucker chief financial officer suggested acquiring UNX was the next best thing to iced water I simply followed his lead and allowed a glimmer of the greed that shone so startlingly in his eyes to mimic it in my own. But my heart was not quite in it today. Shattered as I was, into thousand shards of melting ice, I could not quite pull it off. I saw the hesitancy that rippled across the board room at my one slight miss, my one hesitation, my one indecisiveness and did the only thing I could to save a modicum of respect.

"God! My head is all done in...hangovers and I, we're not besties," I exclaimed dramatically wringing out some polite chuckles.

"Let's call it a day shall we. Oh and I expect a report on UNX on my table first thing tomorrow morning. I want to know it all, right from the very beginning when it was just an idea in someone's head," I say dropping them an impossible deadline.

I hated doing it but it like everything else was expected of me. I was meant to make the staff pull their weight; sacrifice their time and lifestyles all for the sake of my business. If I did not do it I would lose face as the Japanese would say. The have the right of it, the Japanese, and they were unafraid to say it out loud. The openly acknowledge the importance of saving face. We hide it all behind ridiculous meaningless words that we say to essential to protect ourselves. Protect us from us. In short things we say to in effect save face. How are we different?

I shake my head as I ponder this through glad to have something trivial occupy my mind.

I knew it was time I set aside my false pride and faced the matter of Dom and Lori head on. It was time to face the music. Denying the obvious will not make it go away. It was obvious the two cared for each other. I had my suspicions over Dom for he had never shown an interest in any girl for this long before. It was obvious he must be serious about her. As serious as I. I was deluding myself that Lori had any such interest in me. She had my mobile and in all this time she had not once rag my number or gone out of her way to even speak to me.

All this delusions point to one glaringly fact, I am my greatest enemy.

Chapter 8

Not surprisingly, I could not avoid them forever. So I decided to confront them head on or more like to confront Dom. I decided I would not stand in their way of happiness, if this was what they both wanted that I would step aside and give them my blessings.

But I am alone at dinner that day, both Lori and Dom was out at a party, at one of Doms' many friends' house party, I'm told.

"It was likely they would be out all night," my stoic housekeeper said with her usual expressionless face.

I smiled my fake pleasure at hearing they were out having fun without me then I leave a message for Dom with my housekeeper to have come see me when he gets in, no matter the time.

I stayed up working in the library waiting for most of the night then I finally, headed off to sleep thinking they will not be returning that night.

Tired and emotionally drained out I head to bed stripping along the way in the dark. Then naked I sweep aside my blankets and drop my weary self into bed only to collide with a warm naked body.

I gasped and moved to get off the bed but an arm comes around me holding me still at first then pulling me closer till I was flush up against him.

"Dom?" I whisper feeling his aroused cock rub against mine.

"You wanted me?" he says in the quiet of the dark.

Our breathing quickens and then his lips close over mine.

I gasped again and he took full advantage. His tongue thrust into my mouth rubbing along mine in lewd suggestion he duplicated below with his cock rubbing into mine. I was so turned on. Dom was a good kisser. He was hot all round and he knew it. I had always found his confidence so sexy. But I did not swing that way and I was not bisexual either so reluctantly I pushed at his chest trying to break free but it was as if my muscles had gone lax. That all those hours spent at the gym was for naught for I could not summon the strength to shove him away.

I wrenched my lips free and whisper," No, this is not why I summoned you."

"Isn't it? Are you telling me you don't want this," he says grasping my aroused cock in his firm grip robbing away what little resistance I could muster.

Again he took my lips and we devour each other as if we could not get enough. I move my hands over his six pack abs and he keeps his firmly on my cock and balls not willing to loosen the leash he had on me in case I did an about turn. But then I did, I recalled Lori and my purpose for wanting to talk to Dom.

I wrenched my lips free and this time used my hand to cover his mouth so that he couldn't take me again. Not till I had my say.

"You can have Lori," I say in a rush, "I know she wants you too and I will not get in your way."

He released my balls then and reached that hand up to pull mine off his lips and I let him. His other hand tightens on my cock almost painfully before he says angrily, "I don't want her. It's you I want. It has always been you. I love you."

He says this in a way that implies he has said it all before and many times at that and he has but as always I start to shake my head and say," I don' t swing that way."

So he does what he has done in the past, ignoring my protests and my pleas that he releases me, he lifts my legs up and apart and impale me with his flesh. He withdrew and slammed back in a few times in rapid succession. I am openly crying from the burning pain in my ass but still incredibly turned on as his hand grips my piece and pumps me dry.

When he finishes Dom goes into the bathroom for a quick wash then returns to me to gather me in his arms and then we sleep.

Chapter 9

I am woken up with a feather light kiss on my lips. I automatically move to return it knowing that only pleasure waits at the other end of it but to my surprise the kiss pulls away.

I open my eyes to stare into the baby blues that was looking down at me. Her expression was blank. I blush. I knew how this would look to her. I opened my mouth to explain but there was nothing I could say. Dom was as blatantly as naked as I and cuddled up to me in my bed.

"Lori? I...," but again I go blank unable to think of anything.

"Shhh..," she says with a shake of her head then she rose to leave the room.

I knew she was upset. Upset with me for taking Dom away from her. She had every right to be for I was supposed to be in love with her and here I was betraying her trust over Dom.

I turned to look at Dom still asleep in my arms. He was as precious to me as was Lori. I guess I did love him. I think I must always have for why else would I put up with him. He stole away from me every girl I ever laid eyes on. He said it was the only way he could ensure I stayed his. I never believed him. Still, I did not think he would do this with Lori, whom, he knew I was in love with but he had and as always, I had let him.