Twisted Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I secretly liked it that he was so possessive over me. That he would always go out of his way to seduce every girl I know. Right down to my successions of secretaries and office assistance and he blatantly did all this in my full view wanting me to know every time.

I have caught him fucking some skirt or other of my acquaintance usually in my office, my library, my car and even in my bed. He provoked me at every turn and turned me on beyond measure, everytime.

I caressed his wavy black hair away from his face and knew I had been unfair with him. Cruel even, in denying him my love, in trying to find someone else when he had been here all along.

I bent down to lay a tender kiss on his lips. I felt him stir in my arms and moved to deepen the kiss. This would be the first time I have taken the initiative. I was determined to pleasure him as best I could to show him my love for him.

We spent the day in bed as two people in love were wont to do. We laughed and fucked and recalled all the good times in the past.

I realised now my infatuation with Lori was just another form of rebellion. I was hurting from the loss of my parents and confused by my growing attraction to Dom.

Dom had just declared his feelings for me only days prior to that momentous moment in Uncle Roger's office, when I first met Lori. I had just gotten a trashing from Uncle Roger for having a rave at my place while they had gone out for the night.

Dom had rushed in right after to offer me comfort. He was seven years older and like always I had turned to him for consolation but he had taken advantage of my weakened state to kiss me and declare his feelings for me then in my state of further confusion he took my first fuck.

So I in some crazy misguided way I had turned to Lori, built her up in my head to be the love of life. She was my way out of all these confusion. My way to rebel against my parents for dying, against Dom for saying that he loves me, against my own helpless attraction to him and against my uncles and aunts for being so God damned helpless to make it all go away.

I realised all this now with startling clarity as I gazed at the content smile that still played about Doms lush lips. I caress his prefect brow and smiled my love at him. He looked back at me with the same love reflecting back in his shinny gaze.

He clutched me close against his sweat slicked body and I breathe him in. I revel in the musk of our lovemaking and settled down to sleep in his arms. We were both beyond exhaustion having talked and fucked all day. Our meals had been sent to our room and like any honeymoon couple we gave strict instruction to be left undisturbed.

Chapter 10

A muted thud woke me from my sleep. The room was dark and I knew that it was well past mid night. I saw a silhouette that stood by the bed at Dom's side.

"Lori?" I asked feeling a familiar sense of deja vu.

I felt a wetness pool on my chest. I turned to look at Dom who was draped over me in his sleep. Then, Lori moved and the moon lit through the windows to shine on the glint of steel that protruded out of Dom's back. I gave soundless scream. Shock robbed me off my voice.

"Dom!" I screamed in my head knowing that it was too late, that he was dead. That knife was sticking out from right where his heart would be.

Then, I saw her reach down to try and pull the blade free and that snapped me out of my shock. I reacted without thought. In a single movement, I flung myself out from under Dom and over the side of the bed tackling Lori to the ground as I went then I lifted my fist and crashed it into her face with all the might I had. I heard with numb satisfaction as the bone structure of her face caved in and I knew she was dead, that I had, with that single blow I bashed her brains to pulp.

So I calmly got off her and went back to bed tucking Doms dead body into my arms. I held him close and waited sleeplessly for the morning.

Epilogue

It has been six months since it happened. I am at Dom's grave. I visit him every day still. It was my fault he died. My fault my aunt and uncle lost their only adopted child. I cry my regrets at his grave like I always do. But Ron my new driver clears his throat reminding me like always that I had appointments.

Belleview is all bordered up. I had ordered that place sealed since Dom's death. I could not even drive into that area without collapsing in grief.

I have since moved state and I moved the graves of my parents and Dom to our new home. A beautiful rolling estate of several acres.

I fished out my hanky to wipe dry my eyes. Today, I would be married to a girl my uncle selected. I have been docile and obedient to my families dictates ever since I caused the death of my beloved.

The marriage contract and arrangements were handled by my uncles. I have not even seen whomever it was I was meant to marry. I did not care in the least. I was emotionally dead. My heart was in that grave before me with Dom. But I would do my duty in this just like I did every day by getting up in the morning and going to work. Same way I would marry the chit and fuck her for a baby that would ensure the next generation of my family lives on. Being the sole person left that could carry on the family name was a burden, one of many on my already bowing head.

Ralph rushed me to my office. Today is a Sunday but I saw it fitting to have the marriage conducted by the priest in my office. It was after all where I conduct all my business dealings. I marched in. My usual brisk pace not slowing as I made my way to the group gathered in the intimate confines of my boardroom. I saw a girl covered in white and knew my bride was already here but I spared her no second glance.

Instead I give my uncles and aunts a polite smile as I passed right by them to stop before the priest. I tell him coldly to make it quick and ignore my bride's sudden turn to stare at me.

The ceremony was over quick and I was told to kiss my bride. With a swift perfunctionary movement I lifted the veil off my bride's face and froze.

Staring back at me was Dom's perfect face and beautiful eyes. I stared in shock for a long time my eyes constantly running over her features. I felt my eyes start to water and saw that hers had too.

Then my uncle wrapped his arm about me and said, "Emily is Dom's sister. We only adopted one child of the two siblings but we kept a close contact with her and her adoptive family. She was there for the funeral. I thought it fitting we welcome her in the family now that ...now that...Dom was gone. I think he would have approved, don't you?"

After a long pause in which I continued to stare at her beloved features, I gave a wordless nod in reply then bent to kiss my bride.