The Headmaster's Office 06: Twisting on the Gallows Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, I relaxed my locked ankles and lowered myself slowly downward, watching as inch after beautiful inch of his hard, glistening manhood slid from my yawning embrace, my lips distending outward as they released their grip on his hot, slick flesh. As his knob slipped from my entrance I felt a yearning emptiness looking at his throbbing tool, wishing it back inside me so that it could fulfil the promise of that bulging vessel running along its underside; to fill me with hot, thick cum.

Mr Gallows pushed himself upright; taking me with him as at first I gripped his waist with my feet and then holding my ankles he pulled me higher until I flipped upside down, standing on my hands and facing back towards him. He spread my legs apart, allowing the base of his shaft to rest heavily against my clitoris, gliding over my button like a violin bow and sending waves of pleasure through me once again.

With his erection pointing upwards and my entrance facing downwards, this was not a position from which I could get him back where I wanted him; inside me, that is -- and the deeper the better. Looking upwards between our bodies I spied his cock, the glistening line of my juices close to the root still visible, betraying my understandable but frustrating failure to take his full length. Staring wistfully at that line and the short but unfuckable three-quarters of an inch of dry cock behind it gave me an idea.

Frightened by what I was about to do, my heart pounding and breath locking in my chest, I gasped "Lift me," and pushed myself higher into a hand-stand. Releasing my weight a little, he moved both hands down and closed them around my narrow waist, lifting effortlessly upwards, bringing my pussy to his mouth and gently probing my swollen labia with the tip of his tongue, dipping into me and tasting the rich juices of my climax.

Taking his shaft in my hand, I tried to bring it to my mouth, but I was tantalisingly short, barely able to brush the end with my tongue.

"Down," I breathed, pulling his cock towards my mouth for emphasis. "All the way," I said, my voice cracking on the last word as I anticipated the helplessness of being impaled upside-down on his tool. I tipped my head back and opened wide as he lowered me down, my soft lips closing down hungrily over his knob as it entered my waiting mouth. As soon as I had enough, I sucked greedily, building up pressure and friction that he had to force himself through, while still opening my throat so that he wouldn't have pause at the threshold.

I took a quick breath through my nose before the soft tip of his erection cut off my air, and then his thickness slid home into the tight confines of my throat. Still without pause, he lowered me the last few inches until the junction between his cock and groin pressed hard into my lower lip. I swallowed and sucked hard, closing my throat and mouth tight over his manhood, and he rewarded me by flexing his cock, bulging thickly inside me and opening me back up against the pressure I applied.

Taking confidence from our earlier throat fucking success, he lifted me off again -- just a few inches, not enough to slip out of the tightness of my throat -- before lowering me all the way back down. A little faster now, he bounced me a few times on his cock, meeting my lips with a short thrust of his hips and pump of his knob bulging deep inside me.

Cupping his balls in my palm they felt unusually heavy and I shivered with the anticipation of a fortnight's worth of hot cum pumping into me like a fire hose. Not wanting to get short of breath, I tapped him meaningfully on the sensitive perineum area behind his balls. Knowingly, he lifted me off until his knob was back in my mouth, allowing me to take a couple of quick breaths before I tapped him to go back down. As before, he set up a rhythm; three or four short pumps deep inside my throat between opportunities for me to breathe.

With one hand on his balls, massaging his perineum (from my experience with him, this seems to build up a more powerful surge of cum), my other hand explored the hard muscles of his inner thighs, which were quivering with the beginnings of a climax. The next time he lifted me up I took a deep audible breath and then pulled back down insistently, using his balls for leverage and moaning frantic but muffled cries of encouragement. The message: Stop fucking about and fill me with cum -- didn't go unheeded.

His large powerful hands still wrapped around my waist, he stopped lifting me and just thrust into my mouth from the hips. Crying out, his legs buckled and he dropped to his knees on the floor, driving my face painfully against his groin. Sucking for all I was worth, I wrapped both arms around his buttocks to hold his full length inside me and reached between his legs to massage that sensitive area behind his balls, now hard and swollen and ready to explode.

With one last cry of ecstasy, he wrapped a thickly muscled arm around my waist, holding me to his shaking body and freeing the other arm to grab a fistful of my hair. He strained and bulged inside my constricting throat as he bodily dragged out a few inches of rampant cock only to open his fist again, cupping the back of my head in his palm and driving hard back into my throat. Finally he came, my fingers behind his balls tingled like an electric shock as an eruption of cum blasted straight past the pressure I was applying. A heartbeat later and my fingers were forgotten as his cock bulged impossibly in my throat and emptied gouts of seed directly into my stomach. Initially frightened of choking as I lay upside down, filled to bursting with thick, creamy cum, I realised that I was safe as long as his pulsing cock continued to block my airway; so I relaxed, stroking his balls and sucking the final spurts of semen down that long journey through his tool and into me.

Shaking with exhaustion and unable to lift me off, he rolled backwards onto the floor so that I was on top again. With a parting suck and squeeze, I pulled his cock from my throat, leaving a few inches in my mouth to gently suck as it softened, milking out a few more drops of cum, which I finally got to taste.

Before he softened completely, I flipped around and -- still lying on top -- slid him back into my pussy. I knew we couldn't fuck, but I just wanted to prolong that wonderful feeling of fullness. His shrinking cock was still firm and didn't feel as nice as it does when it's hard, but there was one redeeming feature: it fit all the way in my tiny pussy. I slid down in one movement, wriggling with contentment as our groins met, relishing the feeling of his hard abdominals against my nipples. I laid my head on his collar bone and shut my eyes, bathing in the afterglow of sex and relishing the feeling of him inside me.

"So," he began softly, breaking the silence. "Strip Twister, huh?"

"Yep," I smiled, eyes still shut and holding still so that his soft member didn't slip out of my pussy. "That's right, Strip Twister."

"It went pretty much as planned, then?" he said.

"Uh huh. Pretty much," I agreed. "The broad strokes, anyway. I mean, you can't plan for everything, right?"

"Right ... I think." Then his voice changed; a bit more headmaster and bit less fantasy-fulfilled lover. "Although I do wonder ... you really went out on a limb with this one ... so to speak. I mean ... just the expense alone," he said, tracing his fingers over the lacy tops of my stockings.

"I'll be honest with you," I said, grinning mischievously to myself. "I didn't buy the Twister; it's from the dorm."

"Oh, please," he laughed. "Don't! Now I've got a mental image of all the senior girls in satin nighties in a tangled Twister mess." If only he knew the actual mischief we got up to with dildos and vibrators and sex games. I was happy to leave him with the little Twister fantasy though.

Here goes nothing. "Actually, I had some spare cash. I was saving up to buy a new toy for Rupali, but I couldn't find what I wanted so I got these instead," I said, meaning the stockings, bra and crotchless panties. "Happily, they work for both of you."

"A new toy?" he said, surprised. "Why didn't you come to me?"

Gotcha! The hook was set and now I just had to reel him in. I told him about Spike, the strapless strap-on dildo that Rupali secretly bought for me. Then I got a little carried away and launched into an edited version of the story where we first used it, omitting the bit about the three-way we shared with the cute guy from the surf shop and substituting a more conventional lesbian coupling. He must have enjoyed it because by the time I got to the bit about Rupali thrusting into me hard enough to lift me off the ground, his cock was twitching and stiffening inside me.

Fast forwarding to the end because I wanted get this pitch completed before we both got distracted, I described our fruitless search for a nine inch strapless strap-on, and the sad fact that Mr Gallows cock is the only one big enough to make her come. I swear, if you were listening to it, it would have brought a tear to your eye. If only, I was saying, since she can't have your cock in real life, if only a cast could be made into a strapless strap-on, I could be his proxy, driving his monster cock into her again and again until she came.

I stopped talking a waited to hear what he would say. His cock was growing and pushing painfully against my cervix; I would have to move soon and then I wouldn't be able to stop until I came again.

"So, a project, huh," he mused.

"Really?" I said. "Do you think you could make one?"

"No," he said. "But I have made contact with a small group of like-minded designers and engineers who custom build sex toys. It's actually quite popular."

"No shit?" I said, smiling. "Who doesn't enjoy a high quality mechanical fucking every now and then?"

Ignoring me, he said "I would be able to get the body work and latex custom made, but I could do the design and finishing myself."

"And the casting, right?" I asked, thinking only of Rupali and her wish for carbon copy of his cock.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Wouldn't it be weird fucking her with my cock?"

"I can't think of anything hotter," I said truthfully. "Except maybe both of us fucking her together." With that I slid upwards, relieving the pressure of his almost hard cock in my pussy and kissed his lips. We settled into slow and gentle lovemaking, enjoying the skin contact and the textures of my underwear.

When I finally got back upstairs to the dorm it was almost 1am. Rupali was in her own bed so I didn't disturb her, but I did pause to admire her long curves outlined by the bedclothes and imagined the pleasure I could bring her with Mr Gallows cock between my legs.

~~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~~