Two Cocks for Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold your hands out," I told her.

She obeyed, playing her subby slut role. I poured some oil on her hands.

"You can oil our cocks while we oil you."

Mike and I flanked her. We poured oil on our hands and began to rub her down as she fondled our cocks. We both stiffened immediately. We oiled her from her shoulders to her knees, slathering it on. I got behind her and put a generous amount on her ass and gently inserted a finger into her anus while Mike oiled her from the front. Cherry sighed repeatedly from the sensation of our hands lubricating her body.

"Now get on the bed, baby. The fun's about to begin," I said.

Cherry sat on the bed, a bit unsure of what position she should be in. I got in next to her, opened a condom and slipped it on.

"You're gonna be a slutty little cowgirl and ride me for a bit," I told her as I laid down.

She went to get on top of me but I moved her forward so her pussy was over my face. I started tonguing her while Mike quickly stood on the bed in front of her so she could suck him. She started moaning immediately as I flicked her hard round clit with my tongue. I made the "V" sign and inserted the forefinger into her pussy and the middle finger into her ass. They slid right in and I felt the muscles contract in both holes. Mike firmly grasped her head with both hands and fucked her mouth. Cherry whined with pleasure. It was maybe two minutes before I felt her shudder and twitch in orgasm as I tongued her furiously. I moved my mouth out from her clit. "She's ready," I said.

I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my butt and put on a condom.

I moved her back down and positioned her over my cock. Cherry squatted and lowered herself onto it. Mike went around behind her as I pulled her toward me. He put a condom on and stroked some lube on it. Cherry breathed deeply, knowing that the moment she'd fantasized about was about to happen. I moved Cherry back and forth slowly on top of me, just fucking her easily. Mike straddled my legs, squatted down and I could see he was obviously pressing his cock into her butt hole. I kept still, about halfway inside her. Cherry moaned and sighed as Mike slowly pressed into her anus. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth an "O" as Mike went all the way in. I pushed myself all the way into her pussy. For a few seconds we stayed that way, wiggling slightly, letting Cherry feel both of us inside her. Her cunt muscles were tight. I could feel the pressure of Mike's cock on its back wall. Cherry's breath quickened.

I began licking her nipple, which instantly went rock-hard, and rocked my hips slowly. This got Mike moving too and we got a rhythm going. As I probed in, Mike went out. We were like a pair of pistons, slowly sliding in and out of Cherry's twin love cylinders. She grimaced and groaned as our cocks probed both her holes, arching her back with her head facing the ceiling. "Oh, Jesus," she moaned, "I can't believe how good this feels."

Mike squirted some more lube on himself. I pulled her down towards me and French-kissed her. Our tongues tangoed and I could feel her moans directly from her mouth. The baby oil made her eel-slippery and I squirmed against her because it felt so fine.

"Do you feel like a naughty little slut now, baby?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she gasped, "I'm a bad girl, aren't I?"

"You are, Cherry," I replied. "You wanted a lotta cock, now you've got it, and I know you love it."

"You guys are fucking me so good," she exhaled.

We'd been fucking her slowly so far, letting her get used to being in a double penetration position. Mike began pumping her asshole a bit faster. I matched his pace. We had her sandwiched firmly between us, skewered by our cocks. Mike grabbed her hips and shoved her back and forth to increase the motion. Cherry's grunts got louder and she began to scream in pleasure.

She let out a series of "Oh, oh, oh!" cries as I licked her nipples and felt her pussy throb.

"Rub your pussy against me," I told her, squeezing her stiff nipples as her boobs bounced back and forth.

"Tighten that pussy, Cherry," I ordered her.

"I can't," she whimpered, gasping from the erotic overstimulation she was feeling.

"Yes you can, you spicy little slut," I said. "Squeeze my cock with it."

Mike chimed in, "Do what you're told, Cherry," and slapped her buttock sharply.

"Ooowww!" she yelped, stung by the slap.

Mike began fucking her ass as fast as he could while I stayed buried inside her cunt. His balls made a slapping sound against her ass cheeks as he ferociously slammed his cock into her ass. I felt her pussy muscles twitch each time Mike plunged in. Cherry howled as she began a string of orgasms. She collapsed on top of me breathing heavily and groaning as Mike slowed down. I began to buck under her as I grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth. Mike buried himself all the way in her ass as I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh no, oh no," she groaned.

"Oh yes, you little subby slut," I told her, "I told you you were gonna get a world-class boning today. You're not done coming yet!"

Cherry mouthed out keening noises as her chest heaved with exertion. I knew she was surrendering completely to our cocks. Her whole world was the sensation of both our cocks aggressively penetrating her front and rear holes in unison.

"You can say the word if it's too much," I said.

I'd told Cherry before we started that she could simply say "Quit" at any time if she wanted us to stop what we were doing.

"No, no, keep fucking me," she hissed.

She grimaced and gritted her teeth as I rammed into her from below while Mike went into motion again.

"Ahhh," she hollered as we both drove into her in the same rhythm.

"Oh, god, guys, I can't believe this," she whined as our cocks continued to set her off.

Cherry began to climax again as she got a second wind. Her total surrender to our plunging cocks made us fuck her even more her frantically. I knew I was gonna come very soon as Cherry squirmed and howled between us, completely swept up in slutty pleasure.

Mike came first.

"I'm coming!" Mike grunted out as he continued to fuck her ass. "Jesus, she's got a sweet little asshole," he gasped as his stomach pulsated as he came.

A few seconds later he pulled out, breathing heavily. I continued to fuck Cherry from below. I stuck two fingers up her ass as I pumped away. In less than a minute I felt my balls tighten and my cock started to throb. Cherry twitched her pussy as she felt me start to spasm.

"Oh yeah, you little slut, do it to me!" I told her, and then my cock throbbed through the second orgasm of the day.

Cherry heard my orgasmic grunt and pumped her hips and squeezed her pussy, milking my sperm out as I twitched in pleasure. I rolled Cherry off me and laid there totally content for the moment. Cherry laid to my left and put her hand around my still rigid cock.

"I thought I'd never stop coming," she breathed out, sweating beneath the baby oil.

The three of us laid on the bed for a few minutes. Cherry was between us, with her hands on our cocks, which by now had shrunk back to pre-erection size. I looked over at her.

"We're not done, yet." I said. "You need some more cock."

We all wanted to freshen up before we started up again. Cherry went into the john first. "What do you have in mind next?" Mike asked while he lit a cigarette.

"She needs another DP," I told him. "She sure is a hot little slut, isn't she?"

"Oh yeah," he replied. "How much further do you think we can push her?"

"The more she comes, the sluttier she gets, so I don't know what her limits are," I said. "Let me get her in a position and then we'll work it out from there."

Cherry came out of the bathroom a minute later. Mike went in and when he was done I went in to clean myself up a bit. When I came out I was treated to the sight of Cherry on her knees sucking on Mike's cock as he stood on the bed. She'd sucked him to a nearly full erection.

"You might as well get a head start," I wisecracked, which made both of them grin.

I grabbed the large vibrator and lubed it up. Cherry watched me wide-eyed as she noisily slurped and sucked Mike.

"Trying to guess where this is going, Cherry?" I asked with a leer.

She took Mike's cock out of her mouth for a moment. "It's going up my ass, isn't it?"

"Not necessarily but I like your idea, baby," I shot back. "Put him back in your mouth and spread your legs a bit. You could use a little tongue right now."

I slid under her from behind so I could see her suck on Mike while I nibbled her clit. I told Mike to get on his knees so Cherry was now bent forward as she straddled my head. She began to twitch as soon as my tongue flicked her clit. Mike had her head in both his hands as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. She swallowed him to the hilt with each thrust, moaning loudly as I worked on her from below. I reached for the vibrator, turned it on to a medium speed and slid it into her pussy as I licked and nibbled her clit. I reached up and grabbed one of her nipples between a thumb and forefinger. It was rock-hard and she came as I squeezed it, whining as loudly as she could with Mike's cock in her mouth. Once again I knew Cherry was losing all her inhibitions. After a few minutes and a few more of her orgasms, I slid out from under her. Now I was fully boned.

While she stayed on her hands and knees sucking Mike's cock I picked up the butt plug vibe and smeared lube on it. She glanced sideways and once again her eyes widened. I looked over at her.

"I'm gonna give you a bit of incentive to be imaginative with your oral skills, Cherry."

I had Mike stand up for a second. I slid under Cherry again, this time in a 69 position. Mike went back down on his knees, straddling my legs.

"Keep one cock in your mouth and the other in your hand, baby" I told her.

Cherry got the idea and began sucking my cock while she stroked Mike's with her free hand.

"Switch back and forth," I said, and began tonguing her again.

I slid the 7-inch vibrator into her pussy and turned it on full speed. I took the butt plug vibe, turned it up all the way and rubbed it against her anus for a few second to spread the lube around the hole. I shoved it firmly into her asshole.

"Aauuughhhh," she cried and I felt her mouth pop off my cock as she quivered and came immediately.

"Get his cock back in your mouth, you naughty little slut!" Mike said in a dominating tone.

I slapped her buttock hard to emphasize the point. Cherry took me in her mouth again, sucking hard between gasps as both vibes gave her an almost unbearable stimulation. I tongued her clit furiously without any letup. Cherry was orgasming uncontrollably, making incredible noises that heightened the raw-edged sexuality of our threesome. She alternated between sucking and stroking my cock and Mike's as she straddled my face. Because we'd both already come twice we were going to be stiff for a long time. I wanted to make this final act so erotically explosive that it would stretch her orgasmic response beyond anything she'd imagined. I wanted Cherry to have the orgasmic experience of her life playing her submissive slut role, dominated by a pair of aggressive cocks.

For starters I wanted to DP her again. But not immediately.

I pulled out both vibrators and slid out from under her.

"I want you to ride Mike's cock for a while." I told her.

"OK," she said, now in a completely submissive state. "Whatever you want."

Mike put a condom on, laid back and I helped Cherry mount him, facing forward. As she rode him I stood behind her, my hands squeezing her breasts.

"You've been very good so far," I said softly into her ear. "Now we're gonna play a little game."

"What kind of game?" she answered with a devilish look as she continued to bounce up and down on Mike's cock.

"Bucking Bronco Slut Cowgirl," I said. "We'll see if you can keep my cock in your mouth while he tries to buck you off it."

I moved around and stood in front of her. She immediately took my cock in her hand and put it in her mouth while she put her other hand on my butt. I grabbed both her hands in mine and held them above her head.

"Oh no," I said, fixing her eyes with mine, "this is a no-hands game for you."

Mike started to buck harder beneath her as I kept her hands locked in mine. Cherry struggled to keep me in her mouth as he bounced away beneath her. Her ample boobs jiggled, the nipples standing out from the excitement. As she sucked my cock she kept her eyes locked on mine, moaning through her nose.

"All the way down!" I told her again sharply. "Swallow it all."

Now totally obedient she shoved her mouth forward, sucking my shaft all the way into it. Mike continued to buck beneath her, varying his thrusts, seeing if he could buck her off my cock. I flexed my hips to tease her while she struggled to keep me in her mouth.

"You've got some good riding time going," I told her. "You're being a good little slutty cowgirl, baby."

Mike increased his tempo beneath her and she moaned louder. Cherry started to shiver as another orgasm built inside her. She opened her mouth slightly in a gasp, with my cock still buried into it.

"No you don't!" I barked at her. "You don't stop sucking even if you're coming!"

Mike reached up and began squeezing and twisting her nipples. Cherry bounced her hips up and down frantically in response, whining shrilly through her nose as the waves of orgasm took over her.

"I can feel her pussy twitching," Mike said as he poked away from beneath her.

"She's coming because she loves cock more than anything else in the world," I retorted. "She wanted to be a naughty little slut and she's sure getting her wish."

I kept her hands locked in mine, held over her head. Cherry's eyes watered a bit as she sucked on me, keeping me in her mouth while Mike pumped her pussy from underneath her. She glanced away and I squeezed her hands tighter.

"You look into my eyes when you suck my dick, Cherry!"

She locked her eyes on mine instantly, fully obedient as I expected. For a few more minutes she rode Mike while she sucked me, never taking her eyes off mine. She knew she was a conquered slut, and she loved it. Now she was ready for another DP. I released her hands and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back a bit, She tried to keep sucking my cock but I pulled away.

"It's time for another DP, baby," I told her.

"I don't know how much more I can take," she groaned.

"You can take a lot more cock, because you're a subby little slut," I replied.

As he continued to fuck her from below Mike chimed in, "You're gonna make us come again."

I put a condom on and rubbed lube over it. I got behind Cherry and slid my middle finger into her anus as she bounced atop Mike. She moaned as her butthole squeezed my finger. I probed in and out a few times and then squatted behind her. Mike stopped moving as I entered her gradually. Her little hole was tight but widened just enough to admit my cock. She let out a huge sigh as I slid entirely into her. Mike stayed still as I eased myself back and forth inside her ass, his cock all the way into her cunt. I squeezed a bit more lube onto my condomed cock and began fucking her faster. Mike started to move beneath her. Like before we got into a piston-like rhythm, me moving in while he moved out. Cherry's breathing became harder, moaning and groaning in time with our probes.

"Your asshole feels good around my cock," I told her as I grabbed her hips to move her back and forth. "Doesn't all this cock make you a happy little slut?"

"Yesss," she hissed out as we both thrust in and out of her like twin ramrods.

"Just keep fucking me," she trembled as she began another orgasmic quiver. "Don't stop, don't stop!" she gasped.

We continued to DP her relentlessly, spurred on as she came loudly numerous times.

"You're gonna crack the mirror," I said after one particularly loud wail.

Cherry's orgasmic clamor provoked us to fuck her harder and harder. We were both sweating and panting as Cherry continued to absorb our thrusts into both holes. Cherry would come and then flop down on Mike, but a few moments later she'd brace herself back up on her hands and writhe between us. My knees were beginning to ache, so I told Mike it was time to switch. It only took a few seconds for us to reverse positions. I put a clean condom on and Cherry lowered herself onto me. Mike slid into her ass and we began fucking her in high gear. Once again, Cherry climaxed like a string of firecrackers, each of her orgasms louder than the previous.

Mike and I were like a pair of sex robots as we continued to bone the daylights out of her. I was stiff as steel but I also wanted to come soon. No matter how much Cherry came, she quickly rebounded. She could easily have handled a gangbang.

"You need a cock in your mouth the next time you get DP'd, Cherry," I said.

I signaled Mike to hold up a second and got out from under her.

"How do you want her, Mike?" I asked.

"I'm fine right here," he replied, keeping his cock in her asshole.

"Okay," I said, "I'm up for some head." "Ready to suck me off, Cherry?" I said, looking over at her.

Cherry nodded, her eyes glazed. I laid on my back at a right angle to her while Mike continued fucking her ass.

Cherry instantly went all the way down on my cock and stayed there sucking like her life depended on it as Mike pounded her from behind.

"I think we've got her trained now, Mike – what do you think?"

"Yeah, she's trained," he answered.

I reached for her clit and flicked it while she sucked me. She shivered from the twin sensations of my fingers manipulating her clit and Mike's cock probing her asshole and bobbed her head up and down feverishly. She lightly caressed my balls as she sucked me madly with her eyes locked in a squint of bliss.

"Next time we'll have a third guy for you, Cherry," I said. "Wouldn't you like to suck a cock while you're getting DP'd?"

"Mmm . . . mmm," she mumbled with her mouth full, signaling a 'yes.'

A few seconds later she came again, moaning and twitching while I continued to finger her clit while Mike cock-stabbed her butt.

"I want some head from her, " Mike said after a few more moments of pounding her butthole.

He pulled out of her, slipped off his condom and moved around so her was facing her on his knees. Cherry was still at a right angle to me. She lifted her head to suck his cock, stroking me with her hand as I continued to flick her hard round clit.

Mike grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth. Cherry closed her eyes as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. I stopped fingering her and sharply slapped her ass-cheek. Her eyes popped wide open.

"Look at him when you suck his cock!" I said, and slapped her butt hard twice for emphasis.

The second slap made her go goggle-eyed for a second. I slid my hand back to her clit and flicked it as fast as I could. Once again Cherry came with a shiver as Mike continued to fuck her mouth while she jerked on my cock. Now I really wanted to come again. I could see that Cherry had Mike almost there. I moved from being on my back to being on my knees alongside her. I held a breast with one hand and with the other hand I stuck two fingers into her pussy and a thumb into her butthole.

"Finish him off, baby," I told her.

Mike took her hand that was on his cock and pushed it away. Cherry was now on all fours. Mike gripped her head tightly in his hands, plunging his cock in and out of her mouth while I used my hands to move her back and forth. Cherry's eyes were open and glassy as she sucked him. Mike's breathing quickened.

"Suck on it, suck it harder," he ordered her.

Cherry's sucking noises got louder and a few seconds later he grunted out, "Oh, man she's gonna make me come!"