Two Cocks for Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his cock out of her mouth. Cherry grabbed it and milked a few drops of sperm onto her chin as he quivered from the sensation. Cherry hand-pumped him for a bit and then I turned her towards me and she immediately started to suck me.

Her eyes met mine as I slowly cock-pumped her willing mouth.

"You like being a slut, Cherry?" I asked.

"Mmm," she hummed and nodded yes.

"Well you've shown me you're eager to be trained, and now let's see how that training's paid off."

Cherry started sucking harder. She swallowed my full length, guiding it in with a hand while I kept my hands on my hips. Mike moved around to get behind her and picked up the large vibrator. He turned it on full speed and slid it into her pussy. Cherry moaned like a cat in heat as he probed her pussy with the buzzing toy. She sucked me in time with Mike's vibrator probes. She came again, popping her head off my cock as she let out yet another burst of orgasmic grunts.

I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and shoved her mouth onto my cock again. Seeing her come again got me so excited. I wanted her mouth to pull what sperm I had left out of me in one final, wrenching orgasm.

"Hold my balls," I told her.

She cupped my balls gently and rocked me back and forth. I pumped my hips, now completely controlled by her touch. Again her eyes locked on mine as she knew her mouth controlled my cock.

"Oh geez, you're such a damned hot little slut, baby," I said as I felt my balls start to tighten.

She sucked me all the way in and lightly tickled my tightly contracted balls. She swirled her tongue on my cock and I felt the first tickle of my orgasm. I couldn't hold back.

"Uuhhh . . ." came the grunt and Cherry popped me out of her mouth and stroked me rapidly.

I put my hands on her shoulders and watched as she pumped my sperm onto her cheek. I collapsed on the bed, totally spent.

"You sucked it all outta me, baby," I wheezed.

Cherry put my cock back in her mouth and sucked me gently, giving me post-orgasmic body quivers. My cock shrank slowly in her mouth as I lay a bit dazed. Mike pulled the vibe from her pussy and sat back. His cock was limp, too.

I marveled at Cherry's erotic insatiability. She'd been royally fucked, tongued, double-penetrated, had toys in her pussy and ass, and had more orgasms than I could count. Several times she seemed to be on the edge of sexual exhaustion, but she always bounced back. She'd surrendered completely to our cocks but she'd always shown that she was always ready for more. As submissive as she was, in the end Mike and I eagerly surrendered to her mouth, her pussy or her ass. She'd taken on our hard, aggressive cocks and finally left them completely limp and spent, though totally satisfied. I wanted to see if Cherry would cry "enough" during the threesome because she couldn't handle the sensations from a double-cock boning, but she took it all and just kept coming.

"You ready for the next two guys, sweetie?" I asked her.

She released my cock from her mouth and grinned, "Send them in."

Mike and I cracked up.

"You really were great, Cherry," I said. "You're just a total slut in the bedroom, and you're a helluva nice lady outside it."

She blushed slightly. "I like being naughty, you know that."

"We need to do this again," Mike chimed in. "But I won't come for a week beforehand."

Cherry let out a smile, "It's fun getting you guys off."

"Just remember that a couple of millions sperms sacrificed themselves for you today, baby," I said, which got a laugh out of them.

We were finished with our erotic encounter and we took turns cleaning up. Mike left first while Cherry took a quick shower. After I was done I checked out of the motel and drove Cherry back to the airport.

On the way I asked her, "Do you want to try it with three guys next time?"

"It depends," she answered, "if the guy's as good as you and Mike it would be OK."

"It'll be tough to find a new guy, but we can try," I replied.

We pulled up to the terminal and I gave her a long kiss before she got out.

"I'll see you online tonight, baby," I said.

"OK, I'll look for you," she said and went in to take her flight back home.

Cherry and I continued to hook up online for a short time afterwards. Then she wasn't online at all. I tried to e-mail her, but my e-mails bounced back. After a few weeks I stopped trying to contact her. About three months after our epic threesome I got an e-mail from an unknown screen name, but with a subject heading referencing the date and place of the episode. It was from Cherry, using another e-mail account.

"Dear Paul: I haven't been online for a while because my husband caught me with another guy. Actually it was two other guys that I met online. I'm sending this from my sister's computer because I'm getting a divorce. I'm going to move in with one of the guys my husband caught me with. I'd been seeing him for a while even before I met up with you. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed our times together and wish you good luck in the future. Cherry."

So now I have start looking all over again for a new lady who wants to play the part of a submissive slut. If you're one of those women who has a slut fantasy involving two or more men, maybe we'll get lucky and hook up online . . .