Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me, you O.K. with that Ian?

"Yeah, no problem, but what are you gonna do?" he asked her.

"Silly boy, absolutely nothing! I am just going to lie here and enjoy it. Then if you do a good job, and I'm totally satisfied I might let you fuck me again, if you feel up to it of course, there's no pressure, if I'm happy you could just go to sleep!"

As soon as we had finished our drinks, Lynne turned out the bedside lamp so that the only light came from the soft glow of the candles.

She arranged the pillows behind her and lay back with her hands behind her head. She looked across at Ian and I with a very provocative smile.

"Come on then boys, time for work!"

We approached the foot of the bed, dropping our dressing gowns and lifted the duvet. As we went under, we took a leg each and passed it over our shoulders so that we could work our way towards her freshly perfumed pussy.

"Unzip that boot down to the knee," I instructed Ian, as I began unzipping her right boot.

"Why?"

"So we can slowly kiss our way up her inner thighs, she loves that!"

Following my lead, Ian started on her right leg as I started on the left, slowly kissing her stockinged thighs. As we reached the soft warm flesh above her stocking tops, Lynne gave a little squirm and let out a barely audible moan.

It was hot under the covers and the air was thick with the mixture of her perfume and the smell of warm leather as we continued slowly upwards, kissing, licking and gently sucking on her inner thighs.

As we reached her pussy, we had to lie slightly on our sides and pull her legs wide apart to enable us both equal access. We paused over her for a few seconds so that she could feel our hot breath on her moisture, then with a nod to each other, our tongues slowly ran up either side of her pussy lips, causing her to squirm in pleasure.

Having started, we slowly took it in turns to lick and suck her, sometimes flicking her clit slowly with our tongues, and sometimes giving a fast, hard tonguing. We would linger softly with a mouth covering her, and then swap over, so that she had a tongue deep inside her.

As we continued working her, building up the pace, she began to grind her pussy into our faces, moaning softly above the covers.

Down below in the heat, Ian and I were sweating freely now as we fought to satisfy my insatiable wife. Finally she was approaching her climax! She had pulled the covers back and had grabbed us both by the hair, pulling us onto her as her hips started to thrash against our mouths and she began to cry out in pleasure.

"Oh yes. Oh God yes, that's so good, so good. Come on! Oooh you bastards, go on, fight over it! Oh yes that's it, lick me, lick me hard, ooh go on, go on, I'm coming, I'm coming, that's it! Don't stop, don't stop! Oh my God, Oh my God!"

She then shuddered in a long thigh quivering climax.

"Oh you dirty, sexy pair of bastards," she sighed, "You made me come so hard! That was wonderful!"

As she lay there panting, Ian and I collapsed either side of her, cooling and recovering from the tongue lashing we had just given her.

I propped myself up on one elbow, turning towards Lynne.

"It looks as though you have left us both with another throbbing hard on now, as you're in charge, what do want to do about it, sleep or work them off?"

"Christ!" Ian butted in. "You can't leave me like this now; I'll never get to sleep!"

"Tonight I can do what ever I want remember!" Lynne reminded him.

"But," she continued, "As I am weak willed, and I just love your cocks, I think you had both better fuck me one more time, don't you?"

She took hold of a stiff cock in each hand, "Who wants to go first?"

"I've got a better idea; you can have us both at the same time."

"Oh? How are you going to manage that?"

"Easy, sit astride me again and lean right forward." She followed my instructions.

"That's it. Right Ian, get up behind her, right, now let's see if she can take two cocks at the same time!"

We struggled to get the position right, until we had both our cocks touching at her pussy lips.

We managed to get the domes in, but it became obvious that she wasn't able to take us both.

"Don't worry, will just feed you one at a time, It will only take a bit of practice!"

I slipped my cock right in to her, then instructed Ian to be ready as I pulled out. It worked! Soon we had a steady rhythm going as we alternated one thrust each.

"How's that for you darling, is it comfortable?" I asked.

"Comfortable? Oh yes, oh fuck yes!It's fantastic, but I am such a slut, kneeling over you and being fucked by two cocks at the same time, aren't I?"

"Yes, but that's just how we like you! What do you think Ian?"

"Yeah, I think you're a horny little slut too, but don't ever change, this is so fucking good! But how are we going to finish? I'll never build up enough speed to come like this!"

"Oh good," Lynne laughed, "You can both keep fucking me for hours then!"

That is just what we attempted, to save the strain we changed the rhythm so that we were giving her three thrusts each before changing, and she kept on taking it late into the night. Even when she was bathed in sweat and we were holding her hips and fucking her like a rag doll, she kept on encouraging us.

Finally, Ian decided that it was time to finish.

"I feel like my balls are gonna burst!" he complained, "Do you mind if just fuck her fast now?"

"Go ahead mate; I'll be right behind you!"

He pulled her bum up, gripped her hips and quickened his pace.

He was soon fucking her hard; I watched her face contort with lust, her hair was strewn across it an all directions and she was gasping in delight. I held her jiggling tits as he groaned and shot his load deep into her womb, in a series of long hard thrusts.

As Lynne collapsed over me, Ian rolled to one side, completely spent.

I eased Lynne onto her back, pulled her legs apart and slid my throbbing cock into her hot juicy pussy.

After a few thrusts I knew I was not going to last long, so I hooked her boots over my shoulders and lent forward, taking my weight on my arms. I started slapping my full length in to her in long deliberate thrusts, the pace quickened until I was giving her a furious fucking, before finally blowing my load into her well fucked pussy for the last time that night.

We all lay there exhausted for a while, before stirring to settle.

***

Lynne sent Ian to the guest room for the night, explaining that she didn't want another early start! We all slept till late, but before Ian left we made Lynne promise that she would give us the opportunity to run the show next time, without any complaints. She readily agreed, so the next time we met up, Ian and I came up with a plan to see if we could really fully satisfy her demands.

Unforeseen events helped put a twist in the arrangements, but that's another story.