Two-Family House: Michael & Friend

Story Info
Part 4 and conclusion to Two-Family House Series.
2.8k words
4.35
24.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is the final chapter (part 4) in the Two-Family House Series.

Linda sits up. Stretches. Looks at the clock. Shit! It's noon. She didn't mean to sleep this late. But it's Saturday. And she was exhausted. The other night with Melanie and Michael left her feeling zombie-like for days. She finally feels revived.

An hour later. Linda is in a tank top. Braless. Loose lounge pants hang on her hips. Showered. Hair still damp. A cup of fresh coffee in her hand. She sits in the dining room, between the kitchen and living room. Her laptop open on the table. Papers strewn all over. Trying to organize her thoughts. Her boss wants her report by Tuesday. But she keeps looking out the window. Across to the house next door. Her mind on other things. Michael's words to her as he left the other night. Hand on her face. Smug smirk on his. Telling her to expect him this weekend. She sighs. Eyes look back to the laptop. The document is blank. Not one word has been typed. She scolds herself. Concentrate. But other images invade her thoughts. Michael taking her. Forcefully at first. Her giving in. Wanting it. Needing it. A tightness settles around her nipples. They harden. Poking at the material of her top. She stands. She begins to pace.

The shrill sound of the intercom invades her ears. She jumps. Heads over to the buzzer. Michael's voice answers. She stares at the box on the wall. He rings again. A long sigh. She buzzes him in. Door slams. Creaking on the stairs. She listens closely. Are there two sets of footsteps? Her hand on the doorknob. Trembling slightly. She takes a few deep breaths. She opens the door. Michael steps in. Behind him is the other college boy. Smash! Her coffee cup shatters as it hits the floor.

"What the hell?"

Hands immediately grab her wrists. As if he anticipated her first reaction would be to strike him. He is correct. She struggles. But his hands have already gripped her tight.

"Awww, Linda. I thought you'd be happy to see me."

The cocky asshole is smiling at her.

"Fuck you! You said you'd keep your friends out of this." A slight quiver in her voice.

"Well, my roommate here, Joe, he accidentally saw the DVD. So...." He shrugs.

She kicks at him. But her feet are covered only by a pair of flimsy flip flops. He hardly notices. She looks up at him. Eyes glaring. His green eyes stare back.

"Sorry, babe. At least I talked him out of showing it to all of our friends. You'll have to oblige him though, of course." He laughs.

Her teeth clench. His hold on her wrists has loosened somewhat. Quickly, she twists them. Then digs her fingernails into his hands. Hard.

"Fuck! You bitch!"

His hands release her enough for her to pull away. Blind with rage, she lunges at him. Punching. Scratching. Kicking. Screaming at him. Calling him names. The ferocity of her attack takes him by surprise. He can't regain his hold of her. But Joe can. He sneaks up behind her. One hand slaps against her mouth. Screams become muffled noises. The other arm wraps around her waist. Pulling back. Lifting her slightly. Her arms and legs still flail. But Michael is no longer within her reach.

Michael huffs. Catching his breath. Hand up to his face. He feels wetness. Blood. She must have scratched him. He looks at her. She is still struggling. Her eyes ablaze. A short breathless laugh escapes him.

"Shit! I didn't realize what a hellcat you can be."

He steps closer. Her wrists easily imprisoned again by his rough hands . He gives each a sharp tug. Her shoulders cry out in pain.

"Listen closely."

His voice is calm. Too calm. Linda notices it immediately. She stops struggling. Eyes wide. Awaiting his next words.

"I told you before. You can fight all you want. But it's not going to change a thing. And besides, there's two of us now."

He grabs a breast. He squeezes. Hard. Too hard. A stifled cry against Joe's palm.

"And if you ever scratch or hit me like that again, I'll do more than this to you. Clear?"

He twists her tit until her eyes water. A weak nod of her head.

"Good."

He tells Joe to let her go. A short sob. Linda stumbles away. Rubbing her breast. She sits on the couch. Pulls her knees up to her chest. Arms folded over them. Forehead resting on top.

She feels the couch cushion shift. Her head turns. Cheek resting on her forearms. Michael is sitting next to her. A finger smoothes some hair from her face.

"Linda, we're not going to hurt you. We're just looking for a little fun."

His voice is low. Gentle.

"Correct me if I'm wrong. But I do believe you ended up enjoying yourself the other night."

She sighs. She lifts her head. Sits up straight. Eyes glare at him.

"You said it would only be me and you." She hisses. "How did you put it? To think of you as my 'fuck buddy'?"

She nods toward Joe. He is in the dining room. Playing on her computer.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to put the DVD away. He found it."

Michael's hand on her shoulder. Massaging.

"Hey, think about all the women who fantasize about this. Being with two young guys."

She flings her head back. Staring at the ceiling. Cheeks reddening. He's hit a nerve. She is one of those women.

She stays like that for a few minutes. Thinking. Weighing her options. Would he really leave that DVD in each of the neighbor's mailboxes? No matter. She cannot risk it. Her parents would most likely find out. Her mother works with the woman down the block. That's how Linda found this apartment.

She mumbles. "Okay. What now?"

She feels a hand on one of hers. Tugging. Eyes leave the ceiling. Head snaps forward. Michael is standing. She lets him help her up. He leads her. To the center of the living room. Hands on her face. Open mouth over hers. Lips massaging. Softly. Tongue circling her inner lips. Lightly. Her hands move to his shoulders. He pulls back. Green eyes slightly glazed.

"Do you have a big comforter or something?"

Her eyebrows rise. He smiles at her confused expression.

"To lay on the floor." He points to an elbow. "Rug burns."

She nods. She has them too.

She returns from her bedroom. Fluffy comforter rolled up in her arms. Throws it on the floor. Michael spreads it out. Then pulls her to him. Kissing again. Much more roughly than before. Hands roaming. Her back. Her buttocks. Under her top. He steps back. Lifts her arms. One swift movement, and the tank top is over her head. Tits jiggle slightly. He looks at her. Hunger in his eyes. Her knees suddenly feel weak. Hands grip her shoulders. Lips press against her neck. Kisses hot against her skin. Yet goosebumps break out. All over. Nipples grow taut. Hand on her ass. Another on her breast. Cupping it. Squeezing it. Her hands move to his shoulders. Holding on as she bows her back. Michael groans. Knowlingly. He wants it too. His hands dig into her bottom. Pulling her lower body closer. His mouth roaming all around her tits. Kissing. Tongue flicking. Finally reaching a nipple. Linda moans. He teases. She shimmies her chest against him. Michael purses his lips over her nipple. Sucking sensations. Nerve endings come alive. Tingling in her breasts travel to her cunny. As if on cue, Michael places a hand between her legs. Gripping her cunt through the thin material of her lounge pants. She flinches. A soft groan. Michael straightens up. His eyes linger on her chest. Breasts heave. She is panting.

Joe stands against the entrance to the living room. His cock throbs in his pants. He waits. Following Michael's plan. He will join them. But only after Michael signals. He wants her ready.

Michael pull his shirt over his head. Linda looks him over. Admiring his young body. Tight muscles. But not too big. She places a palm on his chest. His heart is pounding. Her fingers skim over his chest hairs. Following the line which extends downward. Stomach muscles twitch involuntarily. She smiles. She reaches the top of his jeans. One finger slides beneath. Running back and forth along his abdomen. His hands grip her arms. He pulls her to him. Palms on her back. Pressing. Her bare breasts smash against his chest. Rough, passionate kisses. She moans against his lips. Her hands tangle in his hair. She feels herself being lowered. Somehow they make it to the comforter-lined floor without falling over. She's on her back. His fingers loosen the string of her pants. She raises her hips. He nearly rips them off her. He struggles with his own. Hovering over her. Both of them now naked except for their underpants.

His tongue teases one nipple, then the other. Between her breasts. Traveling down to her stomach. Kissing. Light nipping. She squirms. His mouth moves to a mostly exposed hip. She is wearing the skimpiest of string bikinis. Tongue flicking the top of a thigh. Then inside. Running along the panty line. Over to the other leg. Other hip. Across her abdomen. Her pants turn to moans. Her lower body twists. He nips at her clit through the cotton material. She jerks. Yelps. A finger hooks the string on either side. He guides her panties down. Excruciatingly slow. Down her thighs. Past her knees. Her calves. Over her feet. He slips out of his boxers. Hands open her legs. They pin down her thighs. His tongue teases her cunny lips. Her back arches. She tries to raise up. But he holds her down. Kissing her inner folds.

Joe approaches. He is naked also. Strands of light brown hair hang across his forehead. Only slightly shorter than Michael. Wiry build. Cock fully engorged. His dark eyes study her face. She is biting her bottom lip. Eyes closed. Obviously lost in the pleasure Michael is imposing on her. He kneels quietly. He is behind the top of her head. He quickly grabs her hands. Pins them to the floor. Between his legs. Eyes fly open. Joe's face above hers. Upside down. She struggles.

"NO!"

A sharp pain shoots through her cunt. She cries out. She looks down. Michael's eyes bore into hers. His nails dig into her tender vaginal flesh. Tears well.

"Linda, calm down!"

She nods. Whimpering.

"Good girl."

He lowers his head. Lips and tongue soothe the pulsing pain.

Joe moves his head. Over her breasts. He suckles one. Linda struggles again. But Michael grips her thighs tight. And Joe still has her hands. She gives up. Her body goes limp. Joe's sucking grows stronger. Somehow he gets one hand around both her wrists. The other finds her left nipple. Suddenly, she is overwhelmed. Nipples being sucked and pinched by Joe. Her clit being gripped and released over and over by Michael's mouth. Her body held down. Her entire being tingles. Ripples of heat spread out. Her cunt is on fire. Throbbing. She barks out. Not even realizing what she is saying. Her mouth forming the words before her mind has a chance to think.

"Fuck me!"

Michael lifts his head.

"Not yet," he growls.

She lets out a frustrated groan. His right hand releases her thigh. He palms her cunt. He forms a large "C" shape with his hand. His thumb enters her. He presses it up. Applying pressure to her inner walls. Searching. Her hips flinch. He smiles. He assumes he's found what he is looking for. Her G-spot. His fingers lay flat over her labia and clit. His other hand moves to her lower abdomen. Pressing down on her pubic area. Enough to feel his thumb pressing up. Her legs spread wider. She rocks and squirms against his hand. The feeling is indescribable. She yells to him.

"What are you doing? You're driving me crazy!!"

Michael chuckles. An older girlfriend taught him this trick. Linda has obviously never been exposed to it.

Joe lets go of her wrists. She immediately grabs clumpfulls of comforter material. Clawing at it. Joe takes a breast in each of his hands. His sucking grows more furious. Back and forth between each nipple. Linda's head whips from side to side. Her legs alternately slide up and down. Her entire body writhing. Bucking. Her moans have become screams. Michael taps Joe's head. He looks up. Michael signals for him to move away. Then Michael removes his own hands. Linda continues to squirm. Yelling 'no' over and over again.

"Get on your hands and knees." Michael commands.

Linda quickly does what she is told. She's beyond caring about anything but satisfying her desires. Michael guides his cock to her opening. Slides in only the head. Then stops. He holds her hips so she can't move back to take in more.

"Please!" Frustration in her plea.

Joe slides over. Lays beneath her face. She shakes her head wildly. Michael pulls his cock out of her.

"NO!" She yells again.

Michael runs the head of his penis up and down her cunt.

"Either you suck his dick, or I'll make you suffer."

She cries out. Almost as if in pain.

"I fucking hate you!"

But she lowers her head. Joe moans as she runs her tongue slowly up his shaft. It bobs as she flicks her tongue. Holding herself up on her left arm, her right hand grabs the base. Keeping it steady. She opens her mouth. She glides it over the head of his penis. Joe jerks. Tears stream down her face as she licks the indentation. She feels conflicted. Overwrought with shame. Yet bursting with a need so great she is willing to suffer the humiliation. Just then, Michael grabs her ass. Then her hips. She feels the tip of his cock at her opening again. She is slick and ready.

"Errrggghhhh!"

The sound fills her ears. Followed by a sharp pain. He has slammed into her. Hard. Her abdomen screams out as he rams against her cervix. The force of it causes her to shove her head down. Swallowing Joe's cock in one gulp. She gags. More tears as two of her openings are assaulted at once. She feels some relief as Michael pulls back. She sucks Joe's pulsing member. Twisting her tongue around his shaft as she pulls her head upward. She reaches the tip. She starts her way down again as Michael pounds into her. Their rhythm begins to fall in sync. Her sucking up as Michael pulls back. Her shoving down as Michael thrusts back in. Soon, however, Michael's movements become too fast for her to match. Then he freezes. He grunts. Nails dig into her hips. She hears a mumbled 'no'. Michael angrily slams into her a few more times. He didn't want to cum so fast. But watching her suck Joe while feeling himself in the grips of her cunny was too much. Finally spent, he pulls out.

Linda releases Joe. She falls onto her side. Then rolls onto her back. She is panting. Loudly. The pulsing throughout her cunt tortures her. She reaches over. Finds Joe's cock and tugs. Within seconds, he is on top of her. Then in her. Her legs wrap around his hips. Her hands grab his arms. She pulls his upper body down. Until he lays flat on top of her. She doesn't want to look at him. She just wants to feel him. She grabs the back of his head. She forces it into the crook of her neck. Fingers claw his back. She rocks her lower body. His hips answer her movements. Faster. She grinds. Her teeth dig into a shoulder. Muffling her cries. She holds him tighter. His chest rubs against her tits. He yells as her teeth cut skin. She throws her head back. Moaning. Yelling 'yes' over and over again. Finally, relief. Her body shudders. Her orgasm begins. She squeezes him. Rocking. Legs twitching. Her cunt gripping him tight. She hears an almost gurgling sound escape him. His muscles tighten. Pelvic bone spasms against her clit. Prolonging her orgasm. Seconds pass. Then minutes. Her legs fall to the floor. Her body relaxes. Her breath catches as his body goes limp above her. Weighing her down. He rolls off of her. They both lie lifeless. Glistening with sweat. She feels an arm over her stomach. It takes all her effort to turn her head. Michael is beside her. Snuggling up to her. She sighs. What next? She wonders. Then closes her eyes.