Two Fantasies Become One Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you want my hot young mouth on your beautiful cock?" she cooed.

"Baby, if you suck my cock, I'll blow your mind tonight," I whispered down to her.

With those words, she took my fat dick deep into her mouth. It was pure ecstasy and I didn't hold back letting her know it. Guttural groans erupted from my body starting deep down inside and working their way into my voice. For a self proclaimed virgin, she sure knew how to make love to a mans cock with her mouth. She was so gentle and loving with it, so slow and deliberate in every move she made on it. Her hand stayed in contact with it and stroked it softly as she moved up and down. Then she drooled on the head and wrapped her hands around the throbbing knob as she leaned down and tongued the area between my ass and balls. She used her tongue ad encircled my sack and sucked each nut as she swirled it around in her mouth, all while her wet hand manipulated the red pulsing helmet. I felt my sack tightening and knew it would not be long before I shot a world record glob of jizm down her throat. She must have sensed it to because she stopped and shook her finger at me, "ugh uh ugh."

I pulled her from the tub and laid her gently down on the bed, I then walked over and dimmed the lights as low as they would go without going completely out. I then slipped into the bed and kissed this young woman with as much passion as I could find in my quivering body. She trembled at my touch as my fingers felt for her warm sex. I asked her if she wanted me to stop.

"No, please make love to me, show me what a great, wonderful man you are and make my fantasies come to life."

With those words, I positioned myself on top of her and told her to guide me in. Her hands slipped down between our glowing bodies and with trembling fingers, she parted her lips. I kissed her softly on the lips and slowly pushed forward as her hands moved to my back and held me tightly against her. Her pussy was incredibly tight and she bit her bottom lip as I gradually added pressure behind my push. I left just the head of my cock between her lips and ran my hand across head, stroking her soft silky hair. She whispered to me to please not stop so I pushed my cock in a bit more, her body tensed and her nails dug into my back, I paused. "Please, it feels so warm inside, I want to feel it all," she whimpered. I pushed harder and it went slowly in a bit more before I reached a barrier. Here it was, I was about to break her young cherry. I kissed her deeply again and pushed hard, my cock sunk all the way in and she wailed out. Tears gently rolled down her face as I slowly withdrew about halfway and then pushed forward again. Now she slowly began to buck against me. She was moaning now and her nails dug deep at my backside. I continued fucking her slowly and reveling in the glory of what I had just done. Her pussy was so tight that it felt like it would squeeze my large cock in half. Harder and harder she would rise to meet my thrusts so I gave back just as hard as she was giving to me. All of a sudden she cried out and her body went wild beneath me as she came in waves. As she came I felt a warm sensation all over the base of my cock and felt it dripping from my balls. My God, she just gushed all over my cock! I rolled her over and she raised her ass to me and teasingly shook it at me as if to tempt me. I didn't need any tempting. I grabbed her hot sexy ass and slid my fat fuck-stick straight into her busted hole. She cried out how big it felt and pushed back hard against me. I plunged in and out of her with a furry. She felt so hot; it was so exciting and so intimate. Her ass was the perfect shape and I couldn't keep my hands off of it. One second I was holding onto it and pulling her back into me, the next I was smacking it as my cock assaulted her hot young body. I felt her getting even tighter as she fucked me harder and faster, sweat began to trickle down my face.

"Cum with me!" she begged.

I told her I was going to flood her horny young pussy with my hot sticky load. She cooed and began to scream that she was coming on my cock. I let loose and thought I would pass out from the quick release that I had built up for her over the past week or so. She bucked back against me hard and would then grind her ass around as my cum leaked out and dripped from my spent balls. I leaned forward and kissed her on the back and slowly withdrew my cock.

I flopped down on the bed beside her, still breathing hard from all the exercise. She kissed me and then laid one arm across my belly as she laid her head on my chest. I kissed her on top of the head and told her how incredible she was. In turn, she replied that she could never imagine her first time being any better than it had been that night. She then rolled over and looked up at me.

"Ready to go again old man?" she teased.

I laughed and said, " Let this old man catch my breath first."

I no sooner had those words out of my mouth than she began to fondle my shriveled cock. As soon as it grew to life, she sat up and began to lower herself down on top of me, slowly taking my cock once again. She rode it slow and sensually as her hands slid up and down my taught chest. I reached up and grabbed her voluptuous hips and guided her up and down on my raging manhood. As she rode me, she moved her hips to and fro, adding to the pleasure for us both. Her pace was slowly quickening and her hands pawed at me with veracity. My hips were meeting hers and her tight pussy was gripping my cock like a tiny fist, I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and begging for release. Her head flew back and she began to moan harder and louder, her body rocked hard against me and her right had had fallen to her quim and was rubbing her clit so hard I thought she was going to hurt herself. Her moans turned to words as I heard her begging me to make her cum.

"Oh god, fuck me baby, give me that cock, you fill my tight little pussy up so full," she spouted.

"Uhhhgggg, God your hot little pussy is so fucking wet and juicy, its so tight Jessi, cum all over my hard fat cock."

"Oh yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming all over your hard cock."

With those last few words, her body convulsed and shook. I felt an extremely warm and wet sensation all over my belly and groin.

"Oh hell yes, her pussy just squirted on me again!"

She kept up her furious pace for another 30 seconds or so and then her hips stopped moving and she collapsed on top of me, her whole body trembling in my arms with her naked breasts pressed against my chest.

Her hot little pussy felt incredible, encasing my still hard cock and every now and then, as she lay there motionless, I could feel her pussy squeezing on my dick. I lay there thinking, "If this woman ever learns how to control those muscles, she's going to have the ever sought after, golden twat.

She raised her head from where she had it buried against my neck and kissed me gently on the lips and told me how incredibly hard she had cum.

"I can't believe my virgin pussy squirted all over you like that," she cooed.

"Why don't you let me suck that hot load out of your cock," she sexily whispered to me, as she slid down my body. She kissed her way slowly down my chest and spent time kissing my hard stomach. My cock was twitching in the air as she sent tingles through my entire body. She finally reached my cock and she took it into her mouth without hesitation or teasing. I dropped my head back and moaned, my hands went to her head and wrapped themselves in her beautiful, soft hair. I didn't pull her down on my cock, I just held on as she did her dirty deed. She didn't have to suck me long before my balls tightened up as if I had just jumped into a cold pool. She felt them get ready and she grabbed hold of them and used her finger to gently touch my asshole and the small area between my balls and ass. I grunted, groaned and called out her name as I let loose an orgasm that drew energy from every nerve in my body. I shook and convulsed, my cock let loose a load that would rival the touted porn stars of fame. She gobbled every drop of it and jerked my cock expertly with her tiny hands. She used her perfectly manicured fingernail to trace imaginary lines up and down my cock as she sucked gently on the head. I thought I would pass out from the intensity of that last orgasm. How on earth could this ever get better?

We never got out of bed; we never called for room service. We just lay there in bed, her sexy young ass pressed firmly against my spent manhood and my arm thrown across her young body. Two more days left I thought and then I drifted off to sleep without a care in the world and my body feeling totally spent.

12