All Comments on 'Two for One'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you still one of the best on this site

give us more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Boring

Another moralistic piece of tripe by another scantimonious prig.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 17 years ago
Well..........

<p>I never thought I'd say this but, this but for the most part I thought it was really good. </p>

<p>I stated it like that because of one thing, you mentioned that Dan (Father/Father-in law) and Rick's (the husband) wives had been cheating for years and now they both knew it, but where was that stated? I mean this is the only passage that that you wrote where Rick finds out for the first time his wife was cheating on him:</p>

<i><p>Just as we got back to the open bedroom door, I heard Karen say, "Oh, God, baby, I just love getting some strange cock. Pound that big thing into me, honey."</p>

<p>Kayte's voice was muffled as she responded, "Oh, yeah! Mamma, I love you! Think of all the cocks I'd have missed out on if you hadn't shown me what ..."</p>

<p>Her voice trailed off as Dan's camera clicked.</p></i>

<p>Where does this tell either of them its been going on the whole marriage for Rick and before Kayte was born for Dan?</p>

<p>That aside I liked it much better than I though, but where they found out what was going on was missing.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Was that a story?

I wish you'd learn what a story is before you try to write one. Once again the self-rightious, macho male throws his cheating slut wife out into the street. Big fucking deal! So what! oh excuse me! Two self-rightious macho, males did that. I hope your preacher gives you a nice pat on the head and puts a nice gold star next to your name on the church bulletin board before he goes to over to your house and fucks your wife while you are at work. Anyway, the LW Nazis will love you for writing this piece of moralist bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes that was a real story, delivered in a real way

If it was to moralistic, ethical, and realistic for you, get a shrink and get your head screwed on right or move to some coutnry where your inherited aborted genetic structure can be enjoyed by others like you, say the Taliban in good of Afganistan. Both women were pieces of trash, nothing more, nothing less. Living off the earnings of their men and fucking others for fun, simple sluts. You dont reconcil with trash, you throw it away. The implication of the statement Risq was that if mom hadnt shown her how to fuck around she would have been missing all the strange cock instead of getting it. Some people are to concerned with grammar and structure than in the story and its lessons for life. Yes these stories are fantasies but they represent a view point, a lifestyle, a set of morals and ethics, and for persons with lower interlect a basis for their lifestyle. It helps to write stories that will help people grow in maturity and ethics rather than wallowing in the gutter, this is one of thsoe stories. Excellent on all accounts tho myself I would have throw both women out nude with their sexual partners. But then not everyone is alike in how they treat people who have broken marriage contracts and ended marriages. It isnt divorce that ends a marriage but the breaking of the contract by one or both partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I missed ...

... some respect for the abilities this writer had. If some commentators don't like the story I can tell you: "Don't read and shut up." I've always read Techsans name as favored editor in many other stories. Sorry Techsan It must be said. I like your story and read it first at SOL. Good entertainment. Thank you.

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Story

no over the top histrionics or(more importantly)no psychobabble or lawyer(liar?)speak.

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 17 years ago
Short but Good

very good read, the story was kind of short the characters needed more depth but I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Very good!

I told you before that this one was very good and most of the comments here support me. There are as usual a couple of anonymous cowards but if they won't sign it, who cares what they think? It's always nice when you you get time to write one of your own. Thanks again!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Rather staid I think

Decent enough storytelling I suppose but there's not a lot of depth here. The plot is formulaic, the characters rather ho-hum and the conclusion not unexpected. The prose is solid but there's little else to recommend the story.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 17 years ago
Not all I had hoped for...

I had hoped for more when I saw the writer's name. It was certainly well enough written, but lacked the zing that is needed to keep my attention. Sorry... Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
poor at best

What's that, assault with a baseball bat and they just run away? Gave her the keys and she didn't even try to open the door? Just cried and ran away? Poor character development, poor dialog, poor story line......

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Geat Story

Good plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
KUDO's On The Fine Work Author

The complainants should know that this Author not only averages an "H" in the high 90 percentile of his stories but is among the best editors if not the best.<P>

Author - your talent and imagination is appreciated especially in the emotional cauldron of marital consequence.<P>

With Very High Regard

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
As good as they get!!!

A very enjoyable and erotic tale that illustrates just how good an author you are. I can think of nothing that could improve it. Please keep writing stories that are just as good as this one is and fuck the critics! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Written But Not Very Erotic

Sorry, the story was just not hot enough for me. I was thinking the son-in-law would get turned on by seeing his mother-in-law naked and getting fucked but no such luck.... just the expected horror of seeing his wife getting it. Oh well.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Is that what they mean by 'home buiseness'?

They learned how to multi task; always an important skill in today's down turn economy! As a result - coming to work could never be more enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unenjoyable

Well written, and I guess fairly realistic in a male revenge fantasy kind of way, but just no fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Delighful

It was Delightfully FUN for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Totally fucking hackneyed depressing

crap. As it was so far beyond the realms of reality anyway, what was the fucking point of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Mother is not always right. I would have given them the chance just to say how long and such, remaining silent, for informnational purposes only. Kept the clothes of the men and turned over the information and wallets to wife, if any, whomever, for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.....Definitely a Different Take on Cheating

Very different and original. Mother / Daughter cheating together. Can't say I've ever read anything on here like this before. Good storyline, good read.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Good, But ...

It seems to me that there is a hole in the plot. Why would the two women be doing what they were doing at that point in time. Did they not know their husbands were returning from a business trip? Were the husbands coming home early? If you explained that point I missed it.

I also would have liked to have heard what happened to the two women after they were thrown out. Did they end up as hookers to make ends meet, etc.? I wanted to read more about them being devastated that they threw away something good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the...?

What the hell is erotic about this? Lets read some sexy story about divorce proceedings...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Risq_001

"Think of all the cocks I'd have missed out on..."

If her mother hadn't introduced her to slutting around she would have missed on COCKS, plural.

And I think you can assume from the mother's statement has also had some strange cock before.

And don't forget the father's suspicion of her cheating, just not having proof.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 8 years ago
Tongue in her anus???

I'm surprised Techsan, I would never have thought you had a taste for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tongue position

A former married female instructor at a 2yr college in Helena Montana also of her on volition and without request not only stuck her tongue in the anal orifice of one of her students but spent quite a bit of time licking it. She also repeated asked him to urinate on her clitoris, he refused. Then she added request for him to give her a facial while saying take that bitch

Facts about instructor and student are on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Just to be clear the instructor used her position, the threat of failing him, and even threatened to accuse him falsely of accosting her if he did not have sex with her. Took her the better part of two semesters, but when her femsle dept head who had never met the student and thus judged him by appearance only told the instructor that she believed student was planning on sexually assaulting instructor and to let her know if she wanted to take action...student gave in after the instructor told him what dept head had stated. In this day and age in a he said she said where female is viewed as refined and classy and student had been construction worker he feared being charged so gave in. He was just one of her many lovers

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com has details

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To EXursusRhere - who is asshole

Have you ever licked your girlfriends' or your wife's pussy?

does that mean you have a taste for HOT PISS ass fucked pig?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Quick. To the point. Believable male characters. The 2 females less so.

Good measured response. No BTB but they are history.

Thanks for writing a story where the males act normally.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good story!

It's hard for me to imagine a mother / daughter pair cheating together, but I like the way her father stood by the son-in-law.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Like Just_words says, a mother daughter cheating pair is pretty rare, even in LW. Good work dispensing with the cheating bitches quickly . Tecsan's heroes are all pretty good with a ball bag too. Good story.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

All is well that ends well.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Mother and daughter got new jobs

They both work for sluts R Us

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 3 years ago
OMG

Martian Slut Ray, lol

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

That ain't no Martian Slut Ray. These whores been cheating for a long time.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

A little bit more information on why mother and daughter cheated and how long would be interesting for me as reader. And what happened to their lovers? Were they married too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story but could have expanded in so many ways that would have increased the interest and entertainment value.

As it stands the story is:

Boss and son in law went to a convention

Made lots of money. They came home. Caught wives cheating. Got divorces. Found new wives. Made more money. Why did the wives cheat? Whose idea was it? Was it the fist time? Who were the lovers? We’re they married? What happened to the wives? What happened to the lovers?

Come on now. FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing final aftermath including reactions, explanations and regrets from the ex's.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Not sure what this "story" contributed to the LW section. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What was the point of this thing?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As the last comment said: what was the point of this thing?

Always the same shit; it’s always the wives fault, they are always cheating whores, and never is the other side of the story told. How many businessmen cheat while on the road while living faithful wife stays home? You can’t believe how many stories I’ve as repeated or witnessed. Poor put upon hubby can’t stand the thought of his “possession” emptying the bank account- yet does exactly that ASAP without regard to half of everything being here. Poor cheated upon husband “tosses” wife out of “his” house, while in actuality it’s half hers.

The truth of the tail is that hubby had an eye on the hottie in accounting but needed an excuse to step out, but to maintain pretenses about how holy “he”, he waits until the divorce is final before laying pipe in a different location.

Hypocritical self-righteous shit. 2*’s

Q1000Q10006 months ago

Nothing to see here!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much of a story here. Just filling in the gaps in a do-it-yourself LW pattern.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous