Two for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

When I slithered up her form and slid my cock into her hot sticky cunt, she grasp me tightly and I groaned from disappointment, knowing that I couldn't last as long as I wanted. However Nola quickly swapped directions, stuck my cock into her throat, and had me hard again in a few minutes. We explored several positions before I came again while pumping her sweet pussy from behind in the doggy position. Nola had rewarded me with two more climaxes, boosting my ego enormously.

That was a little over two years ago. Nola and I dated for about six months with some great sex but even better times simply sharing time together. She moved in with me then and we spent another four months together before we married, an event I have never regretted. Nola shows no signs of being unfaithful to me.

In the meantime, Dan has also found another partner. He dated and married his admin, who is still working for him as well as taking care of his needs at home. One good thing about their arrangement is that Dan often requires administrative support on his trips, and Janice just loves to travel with him. I've never seen him look more happy.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12