All Comments on 'Two Fridays Ch. 03'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this isn't your story

this story was posted long ago in another website called lushstories just thought i'd put it out th there :)

SholtoSholtoabout 12 years ago
Unsubstansiated

How do you know this, o anonymous one? Same screen name, similar profile- who says the author can't post the same story on different sites? And if you were that concerned, shouldn't you have alerted the site moderators? This sounds pretty ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
be careful with those run-on sentences.

The title no longer fits as the two fridays have passed in the first two chapters. In one paragraph there was a sentence with 13 commas.

Those nitpicks aside, I like the story. Keep it going. Maybe Katy or the mother can join in. No more guys though, please.

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29about 12 years ago
Very fun.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How old are these two?

It's hard to believe the two main characters are supposed to be 18 an 19. Their grasp of sex seems to be what you'd expect of two much younger people.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Again a delight.

All three chapters are a pleasure.

How nice to enjoy a story with gentle lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was a great story. It was very intimate and interesting. There were mostly comma errors/run-ons, but those kinds of errors are easy to ignore, so they really didn't bother me at all. I especially liked the length of the story, since it took me more than an hour to read! Thanks for the good story.

- Maddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My sister thinks I wrote this!

Our sitch was quite the same. Our mom was gorgeous and though she was still a teen when she had us both, produced good looking children, my younger sis and I, their son. Our parents divorced (dad cheated and forever begged to come back) but mom had cried hard over him and when she refused him sexually he stopped paying child-support, another mistake.

We were forced to move to an apartment and a 2-bed apt was all she could afford as a secretary. Mom said it was temporary and she slept with sis while I had my own.

Mom didn't take long before she attracted suitors (about 6-7 months) and when she met one she finally really liked, rather than be dropped off (as originally was her plan) she invited H in and told sis to crawl in with me. Well..., what happened once happened more frequently, as H's own sitch was he had roomates (when he was supposed to have one) other friends kept crashing at his place and mom wouldn't go there. So, after another almost a year, he finally moved in.

At first it was to stabilize the change but then mom did not want to move due to work being so close and the convenience of our locale to everything in her (and now their) lives. H covered rent, etal; and we became an instant family.

Me and sis naturally started to fool around and experiment with each other in bed at night (hence this story will never be seen in Literotica). Mom was also at the same time loosening up because H got her to workout (with him) steadily and he was always talking her into shunning her clothes and showing more skin at home, which she did excitedly, after all, she was really a doll. They even took us (when we were still kids) to Haulover beach in N. Miami and watching my toned blond, tanned, and gorgeous mom play naked in the surf with us kind of got us all hooked on the lifestyle.

From then on (because we saw each other naked more and more) I started sleeping with my sister again (I had been regulated to the couch for a short term). It seemed inevitable. Hiding the fact I slept with sis was harder than first imagined. I always had to keep a set of sheets out near the couch for when visitors came, though I used them less frequently. Mom and even H became ok with the fact that mom's children were fucking each other regularly, though it wasn't talked about.

H left for his construction foreman job early every morn, which presented me with the opportunity to walk in their bathroom every morning to 'speak' with mom, bring her coffee, etc., as she showered for work. That routine morphed quickly into being invited in her shower so I would be ready that much faster for school (seemed to save water, right?) It took sis almost two years to figure it out! (She was the late sleeper).

I noticed mom's wheels in her head turning as she'd look at me in the morning while we stood naked together, like she was always thinking about something. I would ask her what was it (she was thinking about) and she'd say, "Oh, nothing..." and then we'd shower together. Naturally, we'd wash, rub, and touch each other. Then we started to also kiss, and then fondle each other, more often everyday and one morning, my mom seemed on a 'REVVED' gear for she just started to suck my cock every morning and two weeks later I was pounding her pussy HARD every morning before school. Our morning ritual we kept strictly to ourselves.

Within two months, mom was pregnant (with a girl) and that's when H and mom got married, and we moved into a regular 3-bedroom home. My young sister started 'dating' and before mom was full term sis anounced she too, was pregnant (from her older bf from school, wink,wink).

Sis had a boy. She would not marry the 'father.'

Something though, was going on between Mom and H. Nothing bad it seemed, but they were hush-hush with each other. I'd 'pump' mom for info in the morn, but she'd tell me everything was 'under control' and not to worry.

Because I learned construction assisting H remodeling our own home after school and on weekends before we moved in, upon graduating I got a job working for my step-dad. H was a great guy, a great and competent boss, and a valued employee in his own right. Mom was pregnant (with another girl) and within 3-months sis announced she too, was also pregnant-again. Sis was out of school by then and had started in H's office as a secretary.

Nobody would question a hot piece of ass like sis getting knocked up 'accidently.'

We seemingly were going great (and greatly growing) when the news about H's testicular cancer became common knowledge because of the chemotherapy that he was about to endure could not be hid.

That had been mom and H's secret all along. They knew a long time before about his condition and mom wanted him to have kids. Thats why my and mom's relationship was kept secret from even him (though I'm sure H had an inkling).

H will be missed as his two daughters grow, along with their two boy cousins.

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
Well enjoyed

Got say Taverner that was a great reminder of my younger years, bought back some happy memories.

This was well written, great content, great descriptive terminology and all round a 5* story.

Maybe one day ill put pen to paper to describe my journey, im just a lousy writter is all but you never know!

Thanks and well done 😊👍🏼😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
again

Again, I have enjoyed this. From what the other reader says and thinking of myself, I think your writing wakes something up in people. I know it reawakens good memories for myself and my cousin and the other person and his sister who commented. Will have to wait a few months and read this again and see if I discover anything new. The Mom and Steve was good. Cuz and I caught my Aunt and Uncle fucking several times. There was a place outside their bedroom that was in deep shadow day or night, seems like, and we'd stand there and rub each other off while Unc and Aunty were at it. Or Cuz would blow me then I'd kneel down and eat her. It seemed funny at the time, but we discovered that we didn't even really HAVE to be watching them. Just listening to them was almost enough. Very erotic. My Aunty looked anything but sexy. Matronly would be the word I'd use. Some upper arm flab, big tits, not a lot of waist, broad (breeder's) hips from childbearing, plump thighs with cellulite, and tiny feet who's toes tended to curl up at the tip. Angry looking red lines where her bra and panties dug into her because she wouldn't go and buy herself new stuff. But in her ecstasy she was Venus herself. I think at that moment, and her daughter agrees, in that moment she might be the most beautiful woman in the world. Even with her hair unbound and wild with grey streaks shot through it and the lines on her face scrunched up as she came. She was "Joy" incarnate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent work

Can't wait for the next installment,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hottttt

Very good story, one the best I have ever read in this category. Can’t wait until Steve and Mom come home early and are standing outside Tina’s door watching...maybe they all get busy with each other...just keep writing more chapters please. :)

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 5 years ago
WOW

Fantastic story. Keep writing

playtime999playtime999almost 4 years ago
wow

really well written with great build up and involvement by mom; I kept thinking she'd find them fucking and add to their education but it's good as it is.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 4 years ago
Me too!

I also give you high marks for these three stories. So pleasant to read a horny story about sweet exploratory sibling sex. This one did have more typos than the other two, which was too bad, but content still excellent. Another 25.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

5 star finish!

Fun sneaking peeks at others in the throes of sex & then going off and getting off yourselves.

Wish I had a Tina in my life.

She was just the absolute best!

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

As others pointed out the stupid 'age' requirements forced now make 1st time stories difficult to read.

My 1st exploration was long before I turned 18 & I believe that is true of many of us.

It's ridiculous to allow 'incest' stories to titillate our purient interests but anything suggesting earlier than age 18 is a no no 'cuz they think that pedophiles are all that want to read that.

Hypocrites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous