Two Fridays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

I began to fuck her teasingly, just using the head of my cock, for a few strokes, and Tina pushed her pussy back onto me, and after a deep breath, she said, "It's time to get serious, Jace." She adjusted her pelvic tilt a little, and said, "That's nice and gentle, but just go a little faster, Jace. Fuck me a little bit harder."

Tina hardly ever swore, and it was kind of exciting to hear her say that, and the slight change in her position was making the sensitive head of my cock rub harder inside her pussy. I picked up the pace a little, and for a brief moment, as I fucked Tina like that, I remembered Steve, mercilessly reaming my mother's pussy like he was when Tina and I watched through the bedroom door, and although I knew it was much too early to give Tina's novice pussy that sort of treatment, I started to fuck her a little harder.

Her sweet little pussy seemed to mould itself to my cock with each stroke, no matter how hard I thrust, and she was so wet there was no sense of friction, just the feeling of my cock gliding along the interior walls. I could feel the pleasure building up, and I wanted to come, but I was hoping to bring Tina to her orgasm first.

"You're going great, Jace," Tina said, with her voice straining a little, "but you can go deeper if you want, don't hold back."

I started to fuck Tina even harder, although it was nowhere near as hard as Steve had fucked our mother, but I was going deep, and I could feel my cock pushing harder against the front wall of Tina's pussy. Tina put her head down, and said, "We're really getting somewhere now," and took a deep breath, and added, "It feels really different this way, and I can feelallof your cock."

I kept thrusting for a few moments and Tina said, "I know what Mum meant about a sweet spot now," and she made that throaty sound again, and said, "That's amazing!" She bowed her head, and said, "Sodeep, so good!"

I could see my hard cock thrusting in and out of Tina's tight little pussy, and her arse lookedsosexy, as I fucked her moderately hard from behind, and I wondered if I could hold on much longer. I just wanted to let go, and come inside her, but then Tina said, " Jason! That's it! That's it! I'm gonnacome!!" There was something about the way she said the word, "come," like she was about to cry, with a soulful note in her voice, but the way she bowed her head, and arched her back, and began to thrust back with her pelvis, riding my cock, riding her orgasm,owningthe wave of pleasure that burst in her, showed me she was a long way from crying.

I saw Tina's fists clenched on the bed in front of her, the way our mother's had done, and she dropped her face to the bed sheet, and made that whimpering, warbling, "Ohh, oh, ohh," sound for a few seconds, and relaxed, as I felt my own orgasm burst. I knew from wanking that the second orgasm was usually better than the first, and this time, as my cock started to pump my sperm into my sister's willing, eager pussy, the pleasure was almost unbearable. Bolt after bolt of pure, sweet ecstasy passed through me, and as Tina's tight young pussy was filled to capacity with my come, it squeezed out of her as I thrust in behind it, matting my own pubic hair, and being forced up into her butt crack. I held onto Tina's hips, holding her pussy to me, determined to ride this orgasm to the very end, to consume every ounce of pleasure it had to offer.

The feelings subsided, and it was over. I felt totally satisfied, and I stopped my thrusting. Tina sighed, and in a breathless voice, she said, "So, that's doggy style."


I withdrew my softening cock from her and Tina turned over and lay face up on the bed, her open pussy a disaster area of leaking come, and swollen labia. With no hair to soak it up, the fluids were leaking all over the place. She gave her pubic mound a gentle rub with her right hand, and smiled at me. "That was a-mazing!" she said.

I flopped down next to her, on my back on her right, and we lay there looking up at the ceiling. "It was," I said.

"You've got to hand it to Mum," Tina smiled, "She always sets a good example."

"You're bad," I smiled, and Tina smiled back, saying, "We're both bad."

"I wonder what time the movie ends," I said, and Tina answered, "Dunno, but we better get our clothes back on, in case it was a dud and they come home early."

Tina and I dressed, and went to reheat our dinner, lovingly prepared for us by our mother. We had both seen her in a new light that evening, and as we ate, and talked about what we had seen that night, and where it had led, I wondered what the future held. Tina and I had twice crossed a forbidden boundary now, and I wondered if we would cross it again.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers