Two Friends in Need Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca paused for a few seconds, "I really do not know how I feel about it, if I add it can we discuss another time?"

"Discuss it, remove it in the future or make it a hard limit, whatever you want? The rules are always subject to discussion and change as we continue to play, we can add or remove limits when needed. We will add Golden Showers as a limit. If that is everything then we will close the contract."

  1. I will never be caned.
  2. No matter what is used to spank me, I cannot be bruised severely, have my skin broken or scarred in any way.
  3. No needles, no knives or blades of any type
  4. No Golden Showers

Jordan or I can ask to renegotiate any part of this contract at anytime, except during a scene. If it is outside the game Jordan has to wait until there is contact from me to initiate a renegotiation of the contract.

Jordan or I can declare the contract null and void at anytime, no questions asked. If either declares the contract null and void while playing the game, the game is over at that point and all scenes will stop immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.

__________________________

Rebecca Wilson

I, Jordan Parkman, accept the rules for the game as presented by Rebecca Wilson.

__________________________

Jordan Wilson

I handed the contract to Rebecca to read, and sign. Rebecca took the contract and read it over then laid it on the table and picked up the pen and stopped and pondered for a few moments. I was wondering what she was thinking, she had come so far in such a short time, could she take this leap of faith and sign away this much control?

Then almost as if her hand got tired of waiting for her to make up her mind, it was signed. She then placed the contract on the table in front of me; I took the pen and signed it. Rebecca had a far away look in here eyes, like she was contemplating what she had just done. I took the contract to my home office and made a copy of it. I placed the copy in the desk drawer, folded, slid the original in an envelope, and marked it "Rules of the Game".

I went back to the kitchen and handed it to Rebecca, "Put this with your overnight bag, freshen up and we will get you dressed for dinner."

"Yes Sir."

As she rose and headed for the bedroom, I followed. While she was putting the contract away, I picked out sheer black stocking and the five-inch red pumps. As I handed the items to Rebecca, I told her to make sure she took care of her personal needs, and that she would find what she needed in the linen closest.

While she was in the bathroom, I laid out the red corset and the red satin dress. I also retrieved a few toys to make the night interesting including my new vibe set. Twenty minutes later, Rebecca was back, naked except for makeup, stockings and heals.

I picked up the corset and handed it to Rebecca, "We will start with this, I will tighten the laces once you have it hooked"

It took a few minutes for Rebecca to get all of the hooks fastened, and the corset adjusted correctly. With the corset in position, I started at the top pulling the laces tight. After every couple of eyelets, I make sure the corset is in proper position. As I move lower, I have her suck her tummy in as I pull the laces tight. Once the laces are tight, I tie them off. The corset caused Rebecca's breathing to become slightly labored. Once the corset was on, she connects the garter straps to her stockings.

I handed her the thong panties to put on next. She struggled a bit getting the panties on over her heals. As she slid them up her leg I told her stop when she reached mid thigh. She gave me a puzzled look, as I turned and picked up something from the bed. Then her eyes got big and she let out a soft whine. She saw the vibe set and knew what that meant.

Using the side of the bed for support I had Rebecca bend over so I could insert the plug, and vibe, once the two were set I had Rebecca pull up her thong using it to hold them in place.

I led Rebecca back into the living room and had her stand in position. I took a clothes pin and attached it to just her right nipple, then I took a red satin ribbon, wrapped around the base of her nipple between the clothes pin and her areola, tied it off in a pretty bow. I removed the clothespin, which brought a gasp from Rebecca. I repeated the process on her left nipple, again getting a gasp from Rebecca as I removed the clothespin. The ribbons had Rebecca's nipples swollen and red. I reach out and rub the hard nubs and she starts to pant with my touch.

I had Rebecca kneel in position. Once kneeling I picked up the remote set the intensity to medium and hit the button marked 'AUTO'. At this point Rebecca left out a whine as the vibes came to life and started there ever increasing tease.

With Rebecca kneeling, I went to shower and get dressed to go out. As I left the room I simply said, "Rebecca, I am going to get showed and dressed for this evening. Remember you do not have permission to cum." Not that she would be able to if the vibes lived up to their advertising.

I was finished with my shower and dressed in just a few minutes. I returned to the living room with the red dress. Rebecca's eyes were tightly closed and she was biting here lower lip, obviously fighting the effect of the vibe. I picked up the remote and shut the vibes off. It took a few moments for Rebecca to calm down and regain her composure.

With Rebecca back under control I handed her, her dress to put on, which finished her outfit off. The scoop neck exposed most of the top of her tits, and her hard nipples threaten to poke holes in the dress. The hem barely covered the tops of her stockings, and the slit would expose a few inches of bare thigh. The dress was definitely giving Rebecca the look of a slut once again.

I led Rebecca out to the car, opening the door for her. As she got in, she paused for just a brief second, reached down and hiked her dress up as she sat, I could not help but smile. I got in and left for the club. Once on the road I pushed the Auto button on the remote and with the intensity at medium. Rebecca sucked in a breath and let out a low whine as the vibes started their slow torture. As I drove I glanced over at Rebecca from time to time. She was a picture of concentration, biting her lip and staring straight ahead trying to cope with the need building in her core.

We were heading to an exclusive private club that was run by open minded people. Partial nudity was ignored and if discreet, masturbation was tolerated. This knowledge I purposely kept from Rebecca so that requests I made of her that night would push her even harder.

It took thirty minutes to get to the club. One block before we got to the club I hit the off button on the remote. The constant tease of the vibe had Rebecca trembling, ready to explode. As I pulled up to the front door Rebecca's breathing was almost calm enough to be considerate normal, but she was still flushed with consuming need. I got out and headed around the car as the valet was opening her door.

As Rebecca turned to get out, her dress road high on her thigh giving the valet a very nice show of her bare thighs above the stocking tops. And as she stepped out of the car he got a nice shot of her red thong. I took her hand and helped her up, and then steadied her. Her legs were still shaky from being so worked up. As she stood the back of her dress feel in to place. I looked back at the seat and saw it was obviously wet. I am sure the valet could smell the sex when he parked the car. By the time we entered the club Rebecca had recovered and was able to walk without my help.

We were told our table would not be ready for a few minutes so we went to the lounge to have a drink while we waited. The lounge was busy but not overly crowded. Along one wall was the bar, and on the other side were several leather sectional couches set up into small private seating areas. I noticed sitting in one of these areas was Marie and Anna from the boutique. Marie spotted me and gestured for us to join them. As we approached Marie stood and greeted us, "Good evening Rebecca, Jordan. Rebecca you look positively radiant, and that dress looks perfect on you"

Maries comments had Rebecca blushing again as she answered, "Thank you, and good evening"

"Good evening ladies, it is a pleasure to see you both again."

"Please join us, while we wait for our table", Marie requested.

"Thank you, I think we will."

As Rebecca sat she lifted the back of her dress and sat on her bare ass. Marie watched with an amused little grin on her face and then asked, "Rebecca do you always sit with her dress pulled up like that?"

Rebecca's blush went dark red at Marie's question. Her lifting the dress is so automatic that she did it without thinking and Marie's question took her off guard. Rebecca's eyes went right to Jordan then down at the table. She could feel the heat in her face as her blood boiled with embarrassment. How could she answer that question? Rebecca was staring at her lap wring her hands trying to answer but no words would come out. I did not help, I knew the turmoil that Rebecca was going through, as I spoke, "Rebecca, you need to answer Marie's question it is not very polite of you not to." My voice was low but very stern, sending a clear message to Rebecca.

Rebecca's voice was shaky, "I am sorry, Sir. I was just not ready for her question. I did not mean to be impolite." Rebecca took a breath then addressed Marie, "Marie, I apologize, I was impolite in not answering your question, please forgive me. When I am with Jordan always sit with my dress pulled up like this."

I had to push this a little further to see how she would react, "Rebecca it really is not true that you always do it when you are with me is it? When do you really do it? Now answer Marie."

Before Rebecca could answer the waiter came over to take our drink orders. I ordered a bottle of wine since Marie and Anna were already drinking wine.

Once the waiter left I looked at Marie and she looked at the table and took a deep breath and then started, "Marie, I do not always pull my dress up like this when I am with Jordan, I only do it when I am serving Jordan as his slut." By the time Rebecca was finished with her statement her face was as red as I have ever seen it, and her breathing was becoming labored and she could not raise her eyes to look at any of us.

The whole time Anna is obediently sitting there watching and listening without a comment. She was wearing a green strapless shiny spandex dress that was short enough that her stocking tops were just visible. You could clear see her nipples pushing at the fabric of her dress showing her arousal at what she had just witnessed and heard.

Marie looked at me and asked, "Jordan, do you mind if I ask Rebecca some more questions about her serving as your slut? I am always curious about normally powerful business woman becoming someone's slut."

"Marie, you can ask anything you want, and Rebecca will answer as honesty as she can, remember she is still new to this and does not completely understand all of the why's yet. I do have one request; it has to do with the one thing that you ask Rebecca about already, the pulling up of her dress in the back when she sits. One reason I make my slut do it is to remind her of her place as a slut, there for my pleasure. Since you are going to enjoy asking questions of Rebecca, who I can imagine will experience some embarrassment that will give you some measure of pleasure. I want to cause Anna some measure of embarrassment that will give me some measure of pleasure, which is if I am not mistaken and she is here serving you tonight."

"Interesting, just what did you have in mind?" Marie said with a look of excitement in her eyes.

"I want you to have her lift her dress up in the back, and sit with her bare ass on the couch"

"I like the way you think, I agree to your terms, I get to ask Rebecca all about being your slut and Anna will comply with you request," Came Maries response in a 'matter of fact' tone.

Up until this point Anna was happy the attention was on Rebecca, although humiliation turned her on she did not particularly enjoy it. It was one of her hardest internal struggles and Marie new it and did not push the issue often. But Anna also knew that Marie really enjoyed asking new subs 'why' questions, and would subject her to the humiliation to get what she wanted. Anna knew to do it; Marie had told her time and time again if you do not like doing something, or it bothers you that much, you need to make it a hard limit, until you do it is always an option. To some this may sound harsh, but Anna was young, and still having problems communicating her limits. Marie knew that Anna got really turned on by the humiliation, but sometimes had problems with it after the fact. Marie always moved slowly when she used humiliation as one of the tools of the game, the attempt was to get Anna accustomed to the idea and dealing with it in a healthy manor or to realize it needed to be added to her limits.

With all eyes on Anna, she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks and in her chest. Then she could feel something stirring in her gut, and she knew that soon her need would erase any resistance to the humiliation she was about to endure. Rebecca even raised her eyes slightly to watch Anna comply with her mistresses' command. Anna raised her butt and tugged at the back of the dress sliding it over the cheeks of her ass. Because the tight fitting spandex dress did not have much give she was forced to wiggle her butt, making a bit of a commotion which had a few of the other patrons to take momentary notice. This of course brought even more color into Anna's face and chest. When the back of the dress was pulled up, the front ended up around her waist, a draw back or advantage, depending on your point of view. This exposed her tiny green lace thong to who ever cared to look. When Anna realized how exposed she was she let out a gasp and moved her hands to cover up, trying to maintain some semblance of modesty. Marie cleared her throat and Anna's eyes snapped right to Marie to see her slowly shaking her head and gesturing toward her hands. Anna let out a whine and slowly lowered her hands away from her crotch.

Marie looked at me and said, "Looks like you got a bit of a bargain, I might have to ask for something of Rebecca besides the questions, considering Anna's dress shows a lot more than your slut's dress when pulled up."

"I see that, and wanting this to be a fair exchange of our slut's services I got just the thing." With that said I reached over and sipped my finger into the neck line of Rebecca's dress and pulled it down enough for both her nipples with the red ribbon bows to be exposed. Rebecca's blush now matched Anna's.

Rebecca started to protest, "Please Sir, not here, nott……"

I held my hand to cut her off, "shss, there is no need for that we are amongst friends, and I wish for them to see your pretty bows."

"But I don't want to get in trouble." Rebecca questioned again.

I leaned over and whispered in Rebecca's ear, "You are doing fine slut, I am enjoying pushing you tonight." I paused for a second, "Slut, You have earned a few spankings tonight. I paused again as Rebecca let out a whimper, accepting her fate. "How you act the rest of tonight may help me forget about you indiscretions."

Rebecca lowered her eyes and in a nervous whisper Rebecca responded, "Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir."

I sat back and said, "Slut, sit forward and show Marie how nicely the bows match your dress."

Without raising her eyes Rebecca obediently slid forward on her seat and arched her back pushing her chest out giving Marie a very nice look at her tortured nipple.

"Rebecca, they look absolutely wonderful, the color could not be a better match. They make your nipples look so pretty, are they comfortable?"

"Thank you, they take some getting used to, but they are not bad." Rebecca answered.

Just then the waiter brought the wine and poured everybody a glass. Rebecca stayed seated forward with hear chest pushed out displaying her charms and Anna kept her hands beside her leaving her panties on display. The waiter made no bones about looking at Anna and Rebecca and their exposed charms as he poured the wine. When he was done he turned and addressed Marie, "Ms Daniels, your table will be ready in five minutes will Mr. Parkman's party be joining you?"

Marie addresses me, "Join us, I insist"

"I accept your offer; yes we will be joining Ms. Daniels"

"Very well, I will get you when your table is ready." With that the waiter turned and left after stealing one more look at Anna and Rebecca.

Marie did not give Rebecca any time to recover from being displayed for her and the waiter, she started as soon as the waiter walked away, "Rebecca, Jordan seems to enjoy showing you off, exposing you, obviously embarrassing and humiliating you. I can see it in your face and on your chest right now, you are beet red, you are humiliated at being exposed the way you are, and having to answer my questions, yet you do it, why?"

Rebecca cleared her throat and then paused as if in thought, then her look changed, and I could see my slut step back and my friend step forward to answer the question in her confidence business voice she answered "You have to realize that in my work I have to be on top of my game at all times. I have to be in total control, to seize opportunities when they arise, before my competition grabs them. I am all business all the time; even my social calendar is ruled by business. Having to take that much control everyday wears on you, it dulls your instincts, leaves you vulnerable to the competition. I often fantasized about giving up all control but it is so hard to find someone with enough confidence to take that control and respect the gift it is."

"Jordan and I have been friends for a long time, but only recently after a soul searching conversation about our individual inability to find a sexual partner that truly could satisfy our needs. Jordan asks a question about what I thought the perfect date would be. I told him I want a man to take control of the evening, to tell me what he expects me to wear, to decide when and where we were going, to use me for his pleasure. I want him to be demanding yet considerate. I want to feel owned yet treasured for the evening. I want his pleasure to come first, but mine not to be forgotten. When the evening is over I want to be both physically and mentally drained, but yet feeling alive."

"We did not discuss it that night but Jordan sent me an email and proposed a solution to our mutual problem. I accepted and that was the first time you fitted me for an outfit. Jordan has been everything that I described and more. When I gave him control he treasured it. I know my humiliation and embarrassment comes from my upbringing, but since I have no say I have no choice and that frees me to let go."

"I hope this answers your question"

Rebecca was actually looking Marie right in the eye when she was done, but as soon as Marie spoke Rebecca realized and lowered her eyes.

"It does, Rebecca, It tells me why you do it; now tell me does it turn you on sexually? Are you turned on right now? Is your Pussy wet right now, like it was when you were trying on corsets?" Marie fired off a barrage of questions; questions I am sure she already knew the answer to. I am sure they were all aimed at throwing Rebecca off balance and making her a little less confidant again.

Rebecca blushes bright red again and stared at her lap and answered, "Oh God, yes it turns me on, yes I am turned on right now, and I am very wet right now"

Just then the waiter came to get us for our table. As we all stood it became apparent that Anna's dress was not going fall back into place without help. Rebecca dress fell back into place as always. Anna looked at Marie with questioning eyes, then Marie looked at me and I just said, "Rebecca's nipples are still exposed"