Two Friends in Need Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie looked at Anna and said, "Leave it."

Anna's blush went deep red but to her credit she walked to the table with her dress pulled up and her green thong panties and her ass on display. As we sat Rebecca lifted her dress and sat and Anna took her seat across from one another. Marie and I took our seats and the waiter brought our wine from the lounge.

I could not help but wonder what was going through Rebecca's mind right now. She is serving me; her nipples are exposed in the most public setting we have been in. I am letting Marie, a Domme, that has taken an interest in her ask questions obviously designed to embarrass her more. I am trading her service for the service of another submissive. Lastly I have already let her know that she has earned a spanking for misbehaving.

Then there is Anna, I wondered what she was thinking also. I wonder if this is new to her or if she has been in these situations with Marie before. I know that sitting there with her dress around her waist has her very embarrassed. I wonder what she thinks of having her services traded for another's services.

After the waiter finished toping off our glasses, an obviously an excuse to take in Rebecca's, and Anna's charms and he left us and before Marie could ask her next question. I offered, "Marie as much as I enjoy listening to you ask Rebecca questions, and watching her reaction I have an idea that may be more fun for us." With that said I set the remote control to the vibes.

Rebecca let out a gasp and her eyes got big as saucers. "Please Sir, Oh God no, Please Sir", Rebecca started to whine then realized what she was doing and went silent. Rebecca knew all to well the sweet torture she was about to endure.

Marie looked on with amusement as I continued, "This remote is to a set of matched vibes that are placed to tease Rebecca, one in her pussy, one on her clit and one in her ass. If I push the Auto button the vibes will cycle through the vibes pushing her closer and closer to an orgasm, but never enough to push her over the edge. There is a control for the intensity and individual control for each vibes when Auto is not selected. I will let you play with the remote if Anna exposes her nipples."

Marie looked at the remote and then at Anna and back at the remote and sat and pondered for a few. This was an interesting offer, but would exposing Anna's nipples be too much for her. Marie spoke, "What you ask for is a big step for Anna, before I accept I would like to see a demonstration."

"Of course Rebecca and I would love to demonstrate," Before my comment could sink in I picked up the remote and hit auto; the intensity was still set to medium. Rebecca let out a little squeal and then bit her lip as she endured the vibes wicked tease. After the first cycle I turned the intensity all the way up. Rebecca was still biting her lip as she started to whine as she was tortured again with no relief. As the second cycle ended I hit the off button. Rebecca was panting and trying to recover from the torture.

Anna looked on and knew that Marie would make her expose her nipples to get a chance to play with such an evil little toy. And as expected Marie turned and looked at Anna, "Slide your dress down to expose your nipples."

Anna looked with pleading eyes, but got no mercy as Marie just stared and gestured with her hand to get started. Anna dropped her eyes and let out a whimper and then carefully worked the spandex over her titties until her nipples were on display. Anna felt her blood boiling as the humiliation of exposing her nipples for the first time ever in public became a reality. As bad as the embarrassment was to her dismay, it was stoking the fire in her belly. She could feel the wetness between her legs, and her nipples were so hard they ached. She kept asking herself, why did being treated like a slut make her so hot? This goes against everything she was ever taught about being a modern woman, yet she craves it, why?

So there they sat two submissive little sluts, their nipples exposed and dress pulled up sitting with only a thong between them and their seats. Both struggling with the humiliation of being exposed, and the need it is feeding in their bellies.

Rebecca watched almost fascinated as Marie picked up the remote and pushed the button marked pussy. The vibe in Rebecca's pussy came to life and the low dull vibe had Rebecca purring. Marie then pushed the one for the plug and the sharp high speed vibe shot through Rebecca's core. This caused her to jump and let out a squeal before she got herself under control. The clit was next and it took Rebecca off guard and almost pushed her over the edge. She was biting her lip and whining trying not to let the vibe push her too far. Marie took pity on her and shut the vibes off and just set the remote in front of her.

The whole time Marie was torturing Rebecca, Anna sat there glowing red with her exposure. So I had to ask, "Marie, we all know that Rebecca is hot and ready to explode, what I would like to know is what effect is all of this having on your slut? How wet is Anna right now?"

Anna whimpered when she heard my question and she was now the one looking at her lap. Marie looked my way then toward Anna, then back to me and said, "I am betting that you have her pretty worked up and she is probably very wet, why don't you ask her yourself."

Anna whimpered again when she heard Marie's answer; she now knew she would have to answer the questions. And I did not make her wait long, "Anna, how hot are you? How wet is your pussy?"

Anna took a deep calming breath and tried to speak calmly but her voice was still cracking as she answered, "Oh God you have me so hot, being exposed and watching you torture Rebecca, I feel like I am sitting in a puddle." Anna's confessions on how hot she was had her blushing bright red again.

Just as Anna finished the waiter was there to take our order, Marie and Anna both ordered Salad, Poach Salmon, and Rice, I ordered Salad, Porterhouse Steak Medium and a Baked Potato. The waiter looked at Rebecca, "and what will you be having?"

Rebecca looked at me with questioning eyes. I spoke, "The lady is not very hungry she will not be ordering this evening"

"Very well, I will put your order in." and turned with a slightly puzzled look on his face.

Marie was looking at me with a slightly puzzled look also, but did not ask. Marie's attention quickly turned back to Rebecca and the remote control, she turned the intensity all the way down and then hit the Auto button. Rebecca let out a moan and her breathing became a little ragged.

Marie spoke, "So you say this thing will tease her but will not push her over the edge when it is set on Auto?"

"So far I have seen it push her to the point of begging to let her cum, but it just would not give her enough to go. It is supposed to have some learning circuit that it tunes it self to its owner to ensure maximum tease."

"Rebecca, what do you think of the vibes, do you like them? Would you recommend them for Anna?" Marie questioned.

Rebecca's answer came in a very shaky voice as she was dealing with the vibe set cycling, set to the lowest intensity, "The vibes are evil, and they just tease and tease, pushing you closer and closer then backing off just before you go over the edge. I cannot say that they are one of my favorites. As far as recommending it for Anna, all I can say if you want her to experience sexual need beyond anything she could imagine then yes I recommend it."

"Interesting, Jordan where did you find this set, I might have to get one for Anna."

"I found it online; it is a specialty site dealing in high end marital aids. I will warn you it is not cheep, but it is guaranteed and I have no complaints yet. I will send you a link to your boutique."

"Thank you, I will be looking for it" She then reached down and turned the intensity up to medium. Rebecca started to whimper and shake as her need started to consume her again.

"Marie what do you think for desert the girls put on a little show for us, Anna will use her fingers and you will use the remote and we will watch them cum right here in their seats."

She reached down and turned the intensity all the way up, turned to me and said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

Rebecca was visibly shaking and her breathing was shallow and ragged, her eyes were had a blank stare as she was lost in the torture of the vibes. Marie kept the vibes on high for about two minutes then shut them off. It took almost five minutes before Rebecca was breathing calmly again. Her face was covered with perspiration.

Anna just sat there and watched, pondering the thought of Marie buying a set of vibes for her. She could see the torture Rebecca was enduring and part of her wished it was her, and part was glad it was not.

Just as Rebecca was recovering the waiter brought our salads. There was not much conversation as we ate. As before when Rebecca and I were out I would eat a couple of bites then give her a morsel. Once done with the salads the waiter was there clearing the plates and serving the main course. Again we ate without much conversation, me continuing to feed Rebecca a morsel here and there. I knew in her aroused state she was not really hungry, at least not for food.

Once we were done the waiter cleared the plates and brought us coffee. After he walked away I Marie ask, "Why do you feed Rebecca like you do?"

"I know when we are playing that Rebecca does not have much of an appetite, at least not for food. For her to order a full dinner would end up being a waist, also would get her in trouble for not finishing her dinner. Also it reinforces my control, extending it to what she eats, and when she eats," I explained to Marie.

"Shall we enjoy our desert now?"

She reached down and turned the vibe all the way up and hit auto, "Yes we shall." Turning toward Anna, she continued, "Anna start masturbating, Rebecca is ready to explode you have a long way to go."

Anna went red and whined but slid her right hand down the front of her panties and started rubbing her clit, while her left hand started pinching her nipple. Anna was hotter than Marie realized as she was begging to be allowed to cum in just a few minutes.

Marie looked at Rebecca and asked, "Rebecca, are you ready to cum?"

Rebecca's answer came quickly almost sobbing, "Please Marie, please let me cum."

"Jordan, what do you think, did they beg enough to be allowed to cum?" Marie asked with a bit of laughter in her voice.

"I know that Rebecca has begged me with more conviction than that, you tell me, is that the best Anna can beg?"

Anna started whining, "Please Marie, I cannot take this much longer, please I am begging you please let me cum, pleeeeassseee…."

As if on cue, Rebecca started also, but she was sobbing, "Please Marie, Oh God I can't take much more, please make me cum, pleeeeassse I am begggginngg youuuuuu….. Pleeeeasssseee."

"That was much better; I will leave it up to you."

Marie smiled and pushed the override button turning all three vibes on high, then spoke the magic words, "Anna and Rebecca show us what kind of sluts you are, cum for us, cum for us now."

Rebecca let out a high pitched squeal that quickly turned into a silent scream as her body was racked by one orgasm after the next. Anna had one hand down her panties rubbing her clit and she was biting her knuckle to keep from screaming as her body convulsed in her orgasm.

Marie turned the vibes off and handed me back the remote. Me and Marie sat there and watched the girls recover, once they were calmed down we sent them to the ladies room to freshen up. They were both told that they could fix there dress to cover up now.

While the girls were in the ladies room I got the check and paid for the meal. Marie thanked me and asked if we were interested in stopping by her place for a night cap. I declined, explaining that tonight had already pushed Rebecca's limits further than originally planned, and I wanted to wait and get her reaction to what she experienced tonight. Marie said she understood and hoped to get together in the future. I told her that I was looking forward to it.

When Anna and Rebecca returned from the ladies room their make up and dresses were fixed. We all headed for the door and gave our tickets to the valet. Marie and Anna's car was there first so we said our good byes and watched as the pulled out. My car pulled up a moment later and we got in. Rebecca gave the Valet another show as she got in.

As I pulled out and headed for home I ask, "Rebecca, tonight we pushed your limits more than planned but sometimes it is for the best. Did you enjoy being with Marie and Anna?"

Rebecca was looking at her lap and wringing her hands, "I was very nervous when Marie motioned for us to join them. After the corset fitting there was no doubt Marie and Anna knew my place tonight was to be your slut. Then Marie started with the questions, and you gave her the go ahead as long as Anna complied with your wishes.

I could see the joy in her eyes as she continued the questions and the more she ask the more humiliated I felt, and the more the need grew inside me. I could have died when you gave her the remote, and put my fate in her hands. Those evil vibes take all control away and they don't care, it is a cold torture with no compassion for the victim. They get inside your head and all that matter is your orgasm, you would promise to do anything just to be allowed to cum.

Then the idea that Anna and I had to beg her to let us cum, I thought I was going to go insane if she made me hold out any longer. I pity Anna, I know Marie got much pleasure out of using the remote on me, I know she will get a set for Anna."

"Rebecca so you think my toys are evil and cold, well we will see how you like them by the time we get home." While stopped at a red light, I reached over and pulled the front of Rebecca's dress down to expose both her titties then hit the Auto button on the remote with the intensity still on high.

"Oh God No Pleeeeeassseee no…..", was all that she got out before she was shaking and panting trying to cope with the tease that she referred to as evil.

The light turned green, I pulled out and headed for home. Rebecca still had a long night ahead of her.