Two Girls and a Grudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Cindy had finished and looked around Becky was long gone. Cindy standing up again noticed that while she was working out and thinking about Becky she had another sweat spot in her crotch. This was quite odd as really hadn't been working hard enough to be sweating. The thought passed out of her mind as she made her way into the locker room.

In the empty locker room she removed her clothes and put them into her gym bag. While unbraiding and combing out her hair before stepping into the shower she looked at her reflection in the mirror again. She loved how she looked naked, like a piece of art work from the perky nipples, all the way down to her completely shaven pubic area where her labia completely enclosed her vagina touching each other.

She moved into on of the shower stalls and felt the warm water wash over her body... she shampooed and rinsed her hair... she spread the lather of body wash over her arms... her neck and face... and then her chest where she kneaded one and then the other of her breasts briefly while rolling each nipple in turn between her thumb and finger... Finally she made her way down and then back up each leg stopping where they met and here at her clit her hands lingered the longest working over the engorged hood, pressing it down and making little circles with the middle three fingers of her hands as the warm water cascaded over her quivering body.

Her eyes were closed tight and it was at this point that she realized that she was thinking about Miss Brandi, who she has seen naked on a number of occasions in this locker room, usually for brief moments. Her heart beat thundered in her chest as she imagined Brandi's hands were roaming her body; that it was Brandi playing with her pussy. Part of her was consciously telling her to stop, that she likes boys not women, but her pussy won out and so Brandi stayed. The warm water became Brandi's passionate, feverish kisses. With her free hand she took a breast and hoisted its nipple to her lips, no to Brandi's lips and she suckled it, flicked it with her tongue and even dragged her teeth slightly against it. She felt the buildup to the orgasm just in the nick of time and was able to muffle out most of her moan by placing the pit of her elbow over her mouth.

When the orgasm had subsided Cindy's mind was racing: "was she gay, should she talk to someone about this, should she talk to no about this, does this mean that she has to stop coming to aerobics"? She had shut the water of and was heading back to her locker as all these thoughts were flooding her mind so much that she almost missed it... in one of the distant showers, with the curtain parted just enough to see, was Becky Fisher. Her eyes were closed, her hand was working over her clit just as Cindy's had been on her own only moments ago.

Later Cindy would not remember dropping the towel from her waist but she did notice the tingling between her legs; her pussy was ready for a second go around and it wasn't going to be denied. She looked at Becky, with both of her hands at her vagina, one worked the clit while the other traced up and down her labia just barley breaching the touching lips of her shaved cunt. Becky's eyes were closed tightly and Cindy could see that Becky was breathing deeply with her head tilted up exposing her neck. Cindy had never seen a more erotic sight than this one. She couldn't hold off her orgasm much longer and let it go. Her knees turned in to touch one another, her back arched and she saturated her fingers with her pussy juice. Wave after orgasmic wave pulsed through her body and she fell to her knees moaning...

..."Oh Shit! Becky!" Cindy thought to as the realization of having carelessly masturbated in plan sight and forgot to hold in her moaning. She looked up, Becky's shower stall was empty. There is no way that Becky could've missed her squealing like a whore. Cindy snatched up her towel looking fervently for any sings of Becky. Just as she moved from the shower room into the locker room area she felt it, a sharp, intense pain on the back of her skull; her hair was being pulled.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Becky snarled in a tone that would've made Cindy quiver even if Becky wasn't twice her size. "Ouch!" was the most that Cindy could get out through her pain clenched teeth. Without releasing her grip Becky twisted Cindy's head around to face her and pulled down on her head at the same time. Cindy's head was leveled out at Becky's naval. For the first few seconds Cindy struggled to free herself from the Amazon's grip, a futile exercise that only increased her discomfort. "Answer me CUNT! What the fuck were you doing in there?"

With tears streaming from her eyes Cindy tried to downplay what had transpired in the showers moments ago, "Becky, I didn't do anything!" Becky opened the palm of her free hand and reared it back. Cindy, in a last ditch effort, reached her hands out placing them on Becky's stomach. "No! No Becky please don't hit me, I am sorry!"

It was then while Becky was looking down at the helpless little dancer, feeling her soft touch on her abdomen that she remembered that her own orgasm had been interrupted by Cindy's... Then it dawned on her for the first time this was more than a simple interruption of her privacy, "Cindy was touching herself while watching me" she thought to herself. Becky could feel herself flush as she reevaluated the woman before her. Cindy's nipples were sticking out hard as bullets her eyes were cast down, at Becky's pussy, her hands soothingly stroked her midsection. Stepping back, she saw the unmistakable evidence of Cindy's sopping wet vagina.

Becky slowly lowered her free hand towards Cindy's face, still in fear of physical abuse Cindy flinched as the hand made contact and gently stroked her cheek. "Were you thinking about me when you were touching your nasty little pussy?" She asked in soft yet degrading manner. "Yes" Cindy mumbled blushing with humiliation. "What?! Speak up!" demanded the Amazon. "Yes I was, okay!?"

Becky smirked, "Come here." she ordered as she lead Cindy, still by her hair, across the locker room and into the dark trainer's room. Once there she pushed Cindy onto one of the Trainer's beds. Cindy had never felt so exposed and vulnerable sitting on a cold medical bed with this domineering woman in front of her, she trembled with excitement.

Becky placed a hand on Cindy's hip, she stroked the curve where Cindy's hip met the waist, and then with the other hand she pushed Cindy in on the sternum knocking her on her back. Instinctively Cindy's legs tried to close but Becky pried them apart. She pushed the other girl's feet so that her heels touched her bottom with her knees fully bent and lying flat on the mat. "Keep them spread Cindy." she ordered sternly.

Becky took a moment to admire the feast that lay on the table before her. Cindy was so enticing sprawled out and exposed. Everything on her was so firm, and perky. She paid special attention to the girls' pussy. Smooth and swollen, enough awash with her vaginal nectar that glistened in the low lighting of this secluded room. It looked tight enough to crack walnuts with and in a moment of weakness she nearly dove face first into her pretty little peach before remembering she needed to get hers, she had to get hers from this priss.

Becky's hands roamed Cindy's perfect little body, though most of her movements were still rough, they were purposeful and exhilarating for Cindy. She kneaded her firm breasts, rolling, twisting and softly pinching Cindy's nipples between her ring and middle fingers. Cindy couldn't help but to groan and naturally she reached for her pussy. Becky intercepted the attempt and slapped Cindy's hand as hard as she could, causing Cindy to cry out in pain. "Tisk, tisk... You just do what you're told." Becky scolded.

Becky climbed on top of table with Cindy and crawled between her legs rubbed her hands up and down the insides of Cindy's legs from crotch to knees. Then for the first time she stuck out her tongue. Cindy was shocked, it was the largest tongue she had ever seen not so much long, though it did clear good 5 inches past her teeth it was the width that was impressive.

Becky lowered her head, tongue straight and rigid, directly towards the drooling cunt before her, only to redirect at the last moment and touch down and inch above. Cindy let out a frustrated, whine-laden huff, her pussy was screaming for attention. Becky's tongue snaked its way north adding to Cindy's frustration. The tactile sensations Becky got through her tongue against Cindy's body were fantastic, the skin of her abdomen was soft and smooth as she exhaled and then tight and rippled around her abs when she inhaled; she rimmed the belly button. Her tongue rose with the apex of each rib and then dipped between them. She started with the underside of breast, moved up to the nipple, flicked it just enough build Cindy's sexual tension but not resolving it then repeated the process with the other before moving between them. Her tongue between Cindy's ripe full tits began to move up, to this point Becky had managed to stay on all fours , but to move up higher she had to lie on top of Cindy.

Becky's naval pressed into the cauldron that was Cindy's love slit. Cindy's anticipation was so high at this point that she nearly came from that little contact. Becky continued to move further up Cindy's sternum to her neck. Cindy raised her chin and turned her head to one side allowing Becky as much surface as possible which Becky took full advantage of. Soon enough she made her way under Cindy's jaw. Anticipating a kiss Cindy began lifting her head off of the mat as Becky's tongue lifted off of the chin. The two women's mouths' were now but few inches apart but Cindy's yearning for this woman had built to such a point that it felt like miles. Becky parted her lips, Cindy's head bolted up to meet the kiss, but again Becky redirected her head to one side hooking Cindy's head with her forearm and hugged their heads side to side. She then took the earlobe into her mouth. It wasn't until that very moment that she learned how tactilely receptive her ears were. She moaned lewdly as Becky's expert tongue and lips stimulated her ears.

After a few minutes Becky, still holding her lover tightly whispered into her ear "You know you interrupted me earlier, you owe me an orgasm." Then in quick fluid set of movements Becky Rocked back on her butt, pulled her knees to her chest and gripped Cindy by the wrists. From here she pulled the wide-eyed blonde towards her and down moving the back of her legs over Cindy's shoulders then bending them so as to trap the blonde's arms between there thighs and calves. Becky let go of her wrists and stroked her head which was now, effectively pinned to Becky's crotch.

"Alright bitch... eat it" she ordered the helpless dancer. This was the first time that Cindy had ever really smelled pussy, in was intoxicating, overwhelming her olfactory receptors. She looked at the folds of moist, soft flesh in front of her she breathed deeply as she moved in. Her tongue made contact with Becky's labia towards the back teasing the inner edges. She traced her way up one side and then down the other. For the first time since they had met Cindy Lawson got a positive reaction out of Becky Fisher, as Becky moaned lightly while Cindy explored her moist flesh. This was her first taste of pussy and Cindy knew right from Jump Street that she was addicted. She knew that she wanted to save the clit for the end to send her captor over the edge. She made deep, probing jabs with her tongue. On the way in she aimed for the center of the lips and then would alternate dragging it back up against the side walls. Every so often she would take one cunt lip or the other between the lips of her mouth and with aid from her tongue would pull and then smear and roll the labia.

The sounds were a lewd mix of moans, obnoxiously loud slurps, snarls and grunts that could have passed for a hog eating slop. This was accompanied by the intermittent gasps for air

Becky was amazed at how naturally pussy eating had come to the blonde that had been her nemesis for so long. Her own pussy was as hot if not hotter than she had made Cindy's. "That's it baby, Oh!... Yyyessss!... You like that pussy in your mouth?" Cindy moaned and unintelligible response into to Becky's cunt the causing a pleasing little vibration. "Holly shit," thought Becky "this bitch is so into it that she won't take her mouth out of my pussy long enough to say yes". Becky looked down and for the first time realized that Cindy's eyes were closed.

"Eyes... Eyes bitch" Becky said as she thumped Cindy on the forehead. Quickly her big blues shot up meeting Becky's. The Amazon smiled down at her "Good girl... Oh you fucking love eating that pussy, lapping my cunt like a kitten at milk bowl!" Becky reached down and stroked Cindy's ears as she continued to berate her verbally. "Are you my little slut? My pussy breath slut?" Again Cindy groaned in response with out letting up her assault on Becky's fuck lips.

Cindy had made her way far enough that her nose was now pushing on Becky's clit causing Becky's movements and head stroking to become jerky and awkward. But it wasn't enough to keep her from humiliating Cindy.

"Oh Fuck yeah!...Ooohhh...you fucking muff whore...I bet mommy would be so proud, see her little princess buried to the tonsils in pussy! Does mommy's little precious like the pussy?"

This was the final straw Cindy shot her tongue straight to Becky's little love button, the muscles in her neck strained as she tried scrapped for leverage to apply pressure to swollen clit in front of her; her top row of teeth dragged over the hood.

Becky's hips began to thrust and buck, but Cindy being fully and completely within the moment rose and fell with her unrelenting with each movement. And then it happened it seemed to have spawned from the deepest, most primitive shadows of every cell in Becky's body. Her body felt as though it were being transformed into pure, sexual energy. Her elbows hit the mat and pushed, her hips thrust and her back arched as Becky bellowed out a primeval orgasmic roar.

Cindy's arms were unexpectedly freed causing her head to plummet into Becky's clam, flooding her face with Becky's viscous cunt cum. Even though she was released she kept her head in place lapping and cleaning Becky's secretions. Becky's recovery from the orgasm was similar to a soldier wounded in battle; she twisted her body and tucked her legs moving into a prone fetal position. From behind her Cindy continued trying to clean the other woman's juices stroking her hands up and down Becky's exposed ass and legs.

With Jell-O legs Cindy rose to her knees running her hands all over Becky's body, lovingly, soothingly. She looked down and behind her and noticed a little puddle on the mat. She bent down, despite knowing it had to have come from her own slit, lapped it up licking the matt clean.

"Becky, I don't even know what to say... that was fantastic." Becky slowly labored her way up to her knees with Cindy kissing her back and arms the entire way. Becky rested her head in Cindy's chest, Cindy wrapped arms around her. Becky lowered her arms underneath Cindy's tight little ass, lifted and pushed her back onto the mat and then spun around into a 69. Cindy wrapped her arms up and around Becky's ass pulling her pelvis down to her mouth. Becky wrapped tucked both of Cindy's legs under her armpits and lowered her mouth, finally onto Cindy's soaking air-tight cunt.

With one hand Becky supported herself and she used the other to drive a pinky into Cindy's unsuspecting backdoor. Cindy moaned out and clenched for a second but then tried to relax.

Becky's expert tongue worked over Cindy's outer lips and clit for several minutes before she decided to dip. She separated the Blonde's lips and slowly sunk her monstrous tongue into her honey hole. A few inches in, to Becky's surprise, she felt resistance... "She's a virgin!" Becky thought to herself. Never before had she had the honors of breaking the seal. She pulled her fingers from Cindy's ass, readjusted to rest on her elbows as she spread Cindy's lips as much as she could and plunged her tongue.

Cindy screamed and squeezed her thighs on Becky's head as she felt the pop followed by a tearing and that quickly, Becky made a woman out of her. Becky lapped at Cindy's unexplored depths until she got the taste of blood in her mouth.

She rocked back onto her haunches, smothering Cindy with her pussy and ass. Becky licked her fingers clean before driving them into Cindy's recently deflowered fuck tunnel. She cupped her hand so that the ball would make pressured circles over Cindy's clitoral hood while hooking the her ring and middle fingers up dragging along the front wall over the rough patch of nerve endings pressing them into the pelvic bone trying to find the blonde's g-spot leaving her ring and pinky fingers to manipulate her lower lips.

Cindy was going wild. Between the loss of oxygen, the pain of her deflowering, and her new lover's manipulations around her magic button, she was rapidly approaching a Krakatoan like orgasmic eruption. Becky knew she was close to blowing as the walls of Cindy's pussy began to grip her finger, fighting against the pullout movements, trying to swallow her fingers. She lamented that it was her fingers and not her tongue getting this treatment, but she wasn't much for the taste of blood.

Becky's finger's found their mark and pressed hard into Cindy's g-spot. By this time Cindy's low air intake caught up with her, and mixed with the intensity of the record shattering orgasm made her lose her consciousness as a geyser of girl squirt shot into the air partially saturating Becky's face...

...As she came to Cindy wondered for a moment if it had all just been a dream until slowly the nerve endings of her severed hymen began to realign themselves in the aftermath of her gushing orgasm and the pain set in.

"Oh wow!... That was fucking awesome Bec-" she then looked around, Becky was nowhere to be seen. Cindy rolled off the mat to the floor she took a few steps before stumbling to the floor scraping her knee. "Becky I fell!... Becky!?" she stumbled out of the trainers room and stumbled her way through the locker room.

Beck had ridden her hard and left her in the trainer's room wet and in the dark. She began to weep as she made her way to her own locker, she used her sweatshirt to wipe Becky's fuck juices from her face. She got dressed and walked across campus to the Tri Delta house, went up the stairs and crashed into her bed where she wept herself to sleep.

The fact that she didn't get out of bed the next morning went unnoticed by he sorority sisters, after all it was a Saturday. On Sunday one of her sisters knocked on the door to see if she had any laundry that she needed to have washed. Cindy rolled out of bed and emptied her gym bag. Her sorority sister snatched the clothes up and was walking out the door when Cindy caught a whiff of something... She intercepted the other girl at the door and rummaged through the laundry before she found and extracted her sweatshirt. She put it to her face and sniffed..."Ah... Becky's pussy" she thought as she embraced the shirt and sunk back into her bed. Her sister looked at her like she was crazy, shook her head and moved on.

Cindy was heartbroken, she had no idea how to try and contact Becky. Why had she left her like that, had she done something wrong, were they going to regress back to their standard mode of interaction, would she ever feel another person's touch the way she had felt Becky's, for that matter, would she ever stop feeling her touch from the other night?

Cindy had to make contact with her, she decided to skip her classes on Monday morning she figured that Becky would have to go through the student center at least once. So she grabbed a lobby table early in the morning and camped out waiting for her prey to appear. Around noon she saw her at which point Cindy's heart tried to leap from her chest. Becky, if she had seen her made no indication of it as she walked into a restroom.