Two Girls and a Grudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy quickly made her way into the restroom moments behind her... no sign of her... she ducked down and looked for feet under the stall doors, only one pair! Soon enough the toilet flushed and a moment later Becky emerged from the stall. Cindy shot her best, toothiest and most flirtatious smile startling Becky as she came out. Becky moved quickly past her towards the door. "Becky wait!" Becky stopped and turned around. Cindy reached into her pocket and extracted a folded piece of paper. "It's my number, if you ever want to talk or do it again just let-" her sentence was cut off by the open hand slap that sent her crashing to the floor.

Cindy sank into a deep depression. She didn't go to class again all week long, she kept her blinds drawn and stopped answering her phone. Some of the Tri Deltas were sure that Chad must have done something, but Cindy wasn't talking about it and he was playing dumb.

Friday night, in the last few minutes before it turned into Saturday, she was stirred from her sleep, it was her phone. As had become her routine, she looked at the number... she didn't recognize it and set the phone back down. Then something, she wasn't sure what, but something told her to answer it.

"Hello?" she said as she flipped her phone open. "If you ever want to talk to me again you will take a bus to Biddle's, tomorrow, noon, you will wear a short skirt and thong, non-black, panties. Do you understand me?" It was Becky!

"YES! Oh my God! I am so glad you ca-" the unmistakable sound of a phone being hung up on the other line brought her sentence to a close.

The next day she shivered in her out of season attire as walked from the Bus Stop to Biddle's restaurant. Biddle's is an upscale dinning establishment in the richer part of the city. Cindy had legitimate concern about what might transpire here, there were pretty good odds that one or more of her mother's friends might be here, if not her mother herself. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

She had chosen a black skirt and a light pink thong. She looked around the packed restaurant and then she saw her. Becky sat alone at a table drinking a cup of water, she had already spotted Cindy. On sight Cindy felt a flow of self lubrication start to seep from her tight cunt lips, she grinned like an idiot as she made her way to Becky's table. She could feel herself twitch and bounce, she felt like a dog greeting her master at the front door after a long day at work. She sat across from the first and only lover she had ever known.

Becky too was wearing a black skirt that hugged her full figure nicely, she said nothing, just sat drinking her water. Becky did smile at her which Cindy read as a great sign. Soon she finished the tall glass of water and set it down on the table. She put a hand over one of Cindy's on top of the table, looked Cindy in the eye and said "Are you ready?" Cindy nodded emphatically "Yes." Becky stood "Good...my bladder is full, I would like you to accompany me into the ladies room."

Cindy nearly knocked her chair over getting up and following her beloved into the restroom. There were a few women making adjustments to their make-up at the sinks who didn't fail to notice that two women entered the same stall. Becky locked the stall door behind them. "Get on your knees." Becky demanded of Cindy which she complied to without hesitation.

Becky sat down on toilet seat and slowly stepped out of her panties. Cindy shifted her head trying to get a gaze at Becky's pussy, she failed to do so, but her pussy leaked a little more during the attempt. "Cindy, I am sorry that I struck you the other day." Cindy, on her knees moved towards her "No, stay where you are, back straight" Cindy moved back nodding "Okay, I, well I forgive you." Becky put her finger to her lips shushing Cindy. "I need you to listen to me now... I'm a little confused, you've never seemed like a decent person to me, in truth I have never liked you...what we did the other night, it was the best I've ever known and this last week my emotions, they have been all over the scale...So here it is, I shouldn't have hit you, and I promise I will never hit you like that again, but as much as I want to, I don't totally trust you yet."

"You can trust me, I'll do anything for you, anything, name it and I'll do it, please!?" pleaded Cindy

"I've come up with two things that I think you can do to show me that you are in this wholeheartedly... stay on your knees." With that Becky stood up and hiked her skirt up above her waist. "Open your mouth Cindy" Becky requested flatly. Cindy did as she was told as Becky held her chin in place as she straddled her head. "Now you are going to drink all that I give you, do you understand me?" Cindy nodded

Being a little pee shy it took a moment before the stream of hot, sour urine splashed into Cindy's mouth she wanted to gag but did her best not to. Once her mouth was about half full she swallowed but with each swallow Becky couldn't stop the stream in time before pissing on Cindy's face, up her nose and splattering into her hair and onto her clothes. The throat burning liquid filled her mouth three times before Becky's last trickles tapered off. Cindy wiped her face, she wanted to puke, but managed to hold it.

Becky leisurely pulled her panties back into place. "Okay, that was step one, you are going to stay here on your knees and think about this, think it all the way through. Are you completely committed to us or did you just have a good orgasm the other night? Now I am going to go back to our table and when you step out of this restroom I will see you do one of two things. One you have decided that you are the shallow preppy cunt that I have always taken you for and you will walk out of this restroom and not stop until you are out of the building, in which case you will never try and make small talk or speak to me in any way ever again, or two, you will remove your pretty pink panties, walk out of this restroom holding them out at chest level in front of you, holding them there for everyone in this building to see as you walk across the floor to our table and present them to me... Do you understand?"

Cindy nodded; Becky patted her on the head and stepped out of the stall. It is here that this story started: Her throat was burning and she found it hard to breathe. Her knees were aching from supporting her entire weight for too long on the cold tile floor. These pains were tolerable, minor even, compared to the humiliation that she had just experienced and even more painful still was knowing that she was about to endure an ever greater embarrassment. The worst pain of all though, the thing that she was truly judging herself for was the wetness that had seeped from her labia which had caused the fabric of her thong to cling to her cunt lips like they had been glued on. No matter how much she tried to deny in her mind that she didn't like it, her pussy could not tell a lie...

She made her decision and leapt to her feet, she stepped out of the stall tugging at her thong as moved to the bathroom door, causing her to fall flat on her face. The women at the sinks giggled at the desperation in her actions, she didn't care, "fuck them" she thought as finally removed her light pink, vaginally-soaked, thong panties. Regaining her feet she backed through the door holding her stained garment in front of her. Heads all over the building turned and gasped as she made her way to Becky. "I would like you to have these." She said as she presented them to the Amazon.

As she stood she smiled taking the panties from Cindy. Becky put them to her nose getting a quick sniff in and then to Cindy's surprise she slid one of the leg openings down over Cindy's head. Once they were around her neck Becky twisted them into a short makeshift leash which she used to lead the blonde back across the building and out the door. Becky led Cindy all the way to the passenger side of her car, she opened the door and Cindy sat.

Once she was in the driver's seat Becky opened the center console and handed Cindy a bottle of mouth wash which she put to quick use. Then Becky grabbed the thong-leash again and pulled Cindy's face to hers. They then for the first time kissed, deep and passionately but above all, truthfully. When they finally broke the kiss away Cindy's eyes stayed closed and she could only think one thing: "For that, it was ALL worth it."

To be Continued?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is my first but hopefully not my last writing. Let me know what you think.