Two Glasses of Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began kissing it and licking her, and his lover reached up and gripped his balls roughly, he stopped and looked down at her. She was smiling and licking. He stopped and began licking her nipples and playing with them as the other girl was licking her clit now.

She was so quick with her tongue, flicking across her with such gentle yet firm strokes, circling and suckling in just the right way. At one point the young girl even dipped her nipple in between her boss' legs, and watched as he licked it clean.

This excited the woman so much she struggled against her restraints, wrapping her legs around the young girls neck and thrusting her crotch into her face, arching her back as her nipples were played with and she swallowed her lover.

He looked down at her, and took himself out of her mouth. He slide down to her, and the girl moved over to her, hovering over her face. She was enjoying herself incredibly to this point, lost in the passion and excitement, but she had always said she would not go down on another woman. It wasn't appealing. She was still unsure, though quite a bit turned on to do so.

Sensing her apprehension, he whispered into her ear. "You want me to fuck you, sweetheart, right?" She nodded an emphatic yes, and he replied, "Well, the louder you make her moan, the harder I'll fuck you." With that he kissed her lips gently, and slide down and teased her lips with the head of his cock.

The girl slid onto her, and she began licking quickly, at first feeling her way around and then getting into it. The younger girl was teasing her nipples as he began pounding her. She was so incredibly wet he slid in and out with blissful ease.

The young girl was moaning, and began rubbing her crotch all over her face, she was enjoying it though, and was licking endlessly. He even slowed his pumping into her, but she kept right at it, teasing the other girl. She was truly into it.

The girl slid around facing him as he was inside his lover, and instead of kissing him, the young girl placed her abdomen against his lover's and began licking her clit as he pounded into her.

He took turns of fucking his lover and the young girl's mouth. It was a bit difficult for her to get her off with him inside her pussy, so he slowly placed it into her ass, and the young girl kept lubricating his cock with her mouth and the woman's juices. He started pumping her ass roughly, and she was moaning while getting the young girl off.

The woman climaxed, and the young girl placed her finger inside of her, still teasing her clit with her tongue, and she was soon moaning in her own orgasm. Knowing they both had reached their peak, he let loose and she begged for him to shoot his load inside her.

He did as when he got off, he sprayed his load in his lover's tight ass, sliding out, he laid down next to her. The young girl, however, was not done, and began licking the fluid and the woman's ass, tasting it before sliding up across her body and kissing her, exchanging his fluids between the two as they collapsed in an exhausted heap of sexual gratification, only to stir again and play some more...

After she left, the two lover's fell asleep in each other's arms, with clothes still strewn across the floor, elastic bands hanging loosely from bedposts, and three glasses of wine resting peacefully on the dining room table.

12