All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 19'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A long wait, well repaid

I look for these stories almost every day. Love the characters and their mutual Discovery. And there's so much debt left. Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not really into spanking but...

Cant help loving this story! Feels like a long wait for every episode, although in actual time it is not. Thanks for this and your other stories. Nice work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth the waiting

Lovely. :)

I already liked the games and this is a new level.

Maybe a personal thing is that I like the spanking more than the paddling. It feels more personal. But surely a funny gift :D

tsememgbtsememgbabout 5 years ago
Yes

Another great chapter. I love this story - thanks for sharing it with us.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

I can just about imagine how HOT those butts look!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You are doing great to draw Laura into her dark side. .. That little preacher in head must give her hell in 20 of 21. Naughty girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Orgasm, but still no penetration

xtorch, this is longest teasing that I have read so far.

19 chapters, 3 young people, all high on adrenaline and emotions, sometimes drunk and uninhibited but no penetrating sex. Yet!

But now I feel something new has stepped in, since in the last lines Bailey opened her heart to Kent. That's unprecedented in this extent.

xtorchxtorchabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, all!

It hadn't really occurred to me to think of the strip search as a game until I started writing it, but it worked out nicely.

I agree about the spatula, and I think the three characters do, too. It's neat, and different, but this starting out as a spanking arrangement and that's where they've maintained their addictions.

And they all seem to agree they don't need penetration at this point. Especially Laura, who's nowhere near.

Thank you all for your kind words. It's comments and followers that keep me motivated to write.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing your story, enjoying it so far, especially the exploration of impact toys. A found wooden dowel or branch would be a good chapter. Seems like you are trying to rush the payoff for the end of the fall semester. Are you planning to have them live happily ever after? Will they profess their love (they're obviously in love)? I would think they would like to relocate to an apartment of their own after semester break. Again, thanks, I'm enjoying your work. Demetri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Keep going. These stories are great.

julesbabejulesbabeabout 5 years ago
Best yet

This is the best chapter yet! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

It’s such a shame that so many people seem to start their sexual adventures so horribly repressed. If sex was openly accepted that there’d be a lot less risk taking. In this situation they’re all fine it’s the epitome of Safe, Sane and Consensual.

Soon though that debt is going to be paid off and what risks will they take to carry on exploring these acts?

Love the story, it’s really well written, realistic and relatable. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tess

xtorchxtorchalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Repression

There's a certain magic in the energy released when someone overcomes his or her own sexually repression. It's not something another person can do for you, but other people can lead by the way of good example. Laura has an example in Bailey, of someone who isn't hurting anyone, but is doing things Laura wouldn't otherwise do.

In the other sense, though, repression does often lead to poor sexual decision making, fear of asking questions, seeking medical help etc.

I'm just going to continue exploring the good side.

taylorstormstaylorstormsover 4 years ago
Awesome

I love this story. No clue what’s gonna happen between them, and I’m annoyed when I have to put my phone down and stop reading. This is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
DMs open if you ever want to say, "Hey!" Support me over on Patreon, get a few bonuses when I make them. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it comes last...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES