All Comments on 'Two Inches Too Far'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 273 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some Might Think

That Jake deserves some amount of sympathy but if so he's going to have to get it from someone else other than me. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again.

"Divorce me Vickie PLEASE! I should have asked for it when all this began months back!" Boy, that's the truth. From the point of story telling, I don't understand why he put up with it for so long? Was he just that weak? Did he have no self-respect? I don't see the motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Thats it !!!!!

There has to be a sequel where he gets his revenge at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AS THIS STORY...

is over six years old I doubt that there is a Part 2 anywhere in the future. Would have been nice though.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
X

Fuck this guy man he's full of shit confusing it with love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

FTDS.... not that you will now. Thankfully BlackHeart93 has written a conclusion, hopefully that will finish this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Not that I buy the "bigger is better" school of thought with cocks, but if you do, TWO inches and "a little" thicker?"

/Why wouldn't he want to lose her? He's ALREADY lost her! Meanwhile, with no kids and her having the higher income, HE'LL likely get "maintenance."

/

Why ask her to divorce him? Divorce her!

/

He feels terrible about it? Why?

/

I'm actually not as down on Darren as many others. I think that Vickie lied to him, and Darren thought that Jake was all in on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have a hard time even imagining men as this.

I know there are WIMPY CUCKOLDS like this but how??

Not get an erection. Hell no. Turtle as thinking of what I would do to their genitals.

I can't even understand BDSM but know some people interested in it.

Put up with even suggestion, not happening

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Had she said that original shit to me, I'd have choked her and her body wouldn't be found

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can see why you stopped writing, it takes talent.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Read this again to set up Blackheart’s sequel. I hope he burns them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is more true to life than you think...

Practiced family law for 30+ years. This is more true to life than most stories here. The sequel is a complete fantasy and nothing even remote has happened in my career. What happens most often is the wife gets a clue, does not press charges, maybe she gets a divorce but usually never files charges especially since she has a witness as to her behavior. He could say she attempted to restrain him and he was defending himself, that he was so physically weak from the restraint that he did not know his own strength. In a criminal trial all her behavior is fair game and I doubt lover boy or their employer would like that so her career would be toast. She would prefer a quiet divorce and he would do alright. She is to old to continue in a career, he would make out financially better than most men and she would find herself unemployed regardless of her skills. Women are pretty much done by 55 in most professions. They start to look like Nasty Nancy and it is a turn off when there are SOOO many young pretty women to take their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He got what he married, he got what he settled for, he got what he was willing to put up with, . . .

so he got what he deserved.

He didn't know she didn't want children when he married her? He couldn't discern her eroding respect and compassion as she excelled and he just managed? It Took Her Fucking Her Lover IN FRONT Of Him To Get Him To FINALLY Understand and Accept what this heartless bitch had become?

The wife was simply applying the Darwinian filter to this dumb shit's contribution to the gene pool, thank God. We don't need any more "nice" people. Don't you get it? The predators use our "niceness" against us. Nice people don't finish last anymore. Nice people aren't even allowed to enter the race.

Thanks for the effort, and for being so nice. You couldn't even finish what you started. Good riddance.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Reading this before I read the sequel. I found this a very plausible story. Woman thinks her success means her superiority and starts to look for others. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
READING THIS BEFORE THE SEQUEL..........................................

I have to wonder why he warned the asshole before he was cut free? It would have been so much more satisfying to have the possibility of physical pain and suffering for them both.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nope, only the deepest of idiots really think a wife would do this unless the husband begged her to turn him into a worthless caged little bitch who didnt want to have sex with her anyway.

Really over the top in that eye roll type of way.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Still makes me think you lost a bet

AlericAlericalmost 3 years ago

I call what he did self defense since we have unlawful restraint, sexual assault, and I'm sure other crimes on the wife and Darren. Then again this guy is already dumb as a stump, so nevermind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NO

Another wimp and cuckold story

Way too late for reaction.

First time announced going astray out the door or marriage counseling.

And probably out the door. No Man shares wife with another. Some countries still stone to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

in this situation husband deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story needs an ending.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Read it again. I know there is a sequel. Fucking cunt.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This author enjoys describing losers in his stories and then he is deluding himself thinking that he is describing "honorable" men.

What does that say about the author himself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have written nothing.

You haven't even ended the story, he's still a cuckold and she's still going to get everything after the divorce. the AP walked free. You haven't accomplished anything. Just wasted out time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No empathy for mc. First time he gave in to her and allowed her to bed another he went into wimpy cuckold category and I have absolutely nothing for those types except absolute disgust.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nothing to see here people just move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the total wimpish character and also the nature of the unfinished story says much about the author himself in several ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get ppl have their own timeline but not sure how many men would put up with it for as long as he had. It seems, an aftermath chapter could tie this story up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite the tale. A spellbinder. LP

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and the only saving grace for this cuck/wimp story is the wife getting some payback. By the way, when I got about 1/2 way down the first page and realized it was cuck/wimp crap, I went straight to the payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with nixrox.We even read the story the same way. No real payback just means another author that wishes his 2 inches could be 4 inces more.No payback at all his wife just found a fun way to get rid of him and he said "Yes dear." Pathetic!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Took him long enough.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Actually no self respecting man or woman would put up with that shit for 6 months. Though congratz on using the same moronic wife that 99% of writers here use, THAT takes a lot of skill.

Color me surprised when she says he cant leave they need to discuss what happened so they can save their marriage....talk about the over used cliche.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

90% of it is about the wimp husband and only 10% is about him getting his self respect back. A good start but there must be another chapter to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that was the one the worst endings ever seen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author loves being a cuck wimp.. every story shows this fetish!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"She stripped away my self-respect because some clown had me by two inches? I did nothing to deserve that, nothing."

He was right... he did nothing and deserved everything he got an more.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

This reads like an AA meeting for wimp cuckolds and as erotic as reading a car maintenance manual. 2 stars for effort.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Another unfinished story. Why did she start down this path? Why didn't he leave when it started? Why not arrange a meeting with some biker guys? What happened next? He was held against his will so would she not face charges? Just so much more to this story that is untold. The author hasn't been active for about 8 years so it will never be finished. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He did not know what he did to deserve it?!

Total wimpy cuckold for how long?! And you expect anyone to respect you?!!!!

Get out of fantasy. Deserved everything he got!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bitch & a wimp too.

Too intense.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She probably did not call the cops... For one thing, If she did, all he had to do was show them the marks and blood on his wrists and ankles. they'd have taken him back home. found the chair and believe me, there would've been blood there too. then the tie wraps... Questions being, they would've found Darren and questioned him. What if Darren was married? this wouldn't be good for his marriage either. after all, they probably could've brought in techs to find the semen, etc.along with finger prints to show Darren was there... This would've gone "South" big time for Vickie and Darren.Plus Walt is a witness to the injuries... My take, she now looks at her husband in a whole different light... My guess, she'll do everything she can for her husband because... once word gets out. No guy would come within a mile of bedding her... He sure put the fear of Gawd into Darren...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked a story that can bring me to invest in the characters so I gave 4 stars, what I don't like is a story cut short and without a real ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man or?

Mouse? No mouse will at least try to run away. Opossum? No plays dead and then slinks away.

??? Oh I know! Just another wimpy cuckold!

Dry heaves. Should have just choked on his own vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One star. Good story until the part where he didn't grow a backbone. Would of been nice if he would have killed them both instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, well written 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are about men who seem to enjoy wallowing in misery. I've found the two I read to be very difficult to get through. I know it's fiction, but all stories have some kernel of truth. I can't imagine any man ( that I know of at any rate) that would not only not tolerate that type of behaviour from a spouse, but would be arrested for a variety of violent repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking wuss.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Rhein sure has mental issues…

Always wondered where cuck writers like this are born and brought up??? His Mc(no doubt based on his person) was a cuck through and through…

Every action including telling Darren that he will kill him once he is free was the actions of a through and through cuck!!

My god I was mentally puking reading…but continued hoping somewhere along the pages there would be some spark of manliness in the MC…but what can I say!! Shit through out!!

Where do writers like this crawl out from? Severs? Gutter? Rotting woodwork?… how do they live like married men in society? Do they wear panties at home? Do they lock their wives clean off the leavings of her lovers?? I guess they do….as there is no smoke without a fire…!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Much better cuck story than the usual run. He grew some balls at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call it by any other name... the MC was still a died in cuck to the core! Such disgusting specimens need to ask themsleves if they actully want to continue as males?..

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

After reading this story and then some of the comments, I find it amazing how shallow and immature most commenters are. They HATE this story since it involves a cuck, hate the plot and the ending, and man, oh man, would they have done things differently. Not taking a moment to realize how well written the story was, or how it progresses, and how it MAKES them hate the content. This writer has/had talent, and it shows. A clear 5, and a middle finger to the childish comments made about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. It showed the emotion of the MC as he told his story to the bar tender about what was wrong with his life. It really needed an ending, which is why it lost a point. Well at least I thought it needed a real ending, as him going out to sleep in his car wasn't much of an ending. While some may call him a cuck, it's only because he let his wife's affair go on so long. Like he said, he should have filed for divorce as soon as he found out. But, he was hoping she'd come back to him. After all they had been married for over 30 years, and that's hard to break up (I know I've been married for 40+ years myself.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That's it? He pushed her against the wall? You sat up a BTB story, but forgot to BTB. Write a part 2 and redeem yourself.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"I didn't want to lose her so I put up with everything she threw at me" - Fool, he's already lost her.

\

Lost a star for no ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You know, as a writer, you have an obligation to your readers. As a person you have a bigger obligation to your readers. Dumping garbage like this on people is horrendous. You're apparently part of all this, promoting this lifestyle, if you're here putting a story out there like that that has such a weak main character and such a lousy message. Or is this just another woman writing something to trash men? If that's your intention, hopefully the karma will come around. Just pathetic.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

Oh you wrote this so well, it has the feelings of a broken man all the way through it, paced just right, with Jake and Walt fitting into it like a hand in a glove.

Plenty will cry it ended to soon, ( maybe) but it’s your story and yours to write how you want.

Great read.

shalpa64shalpa6410 months ago

To the oh-so-brave Anonymous:

Actually, writers on Lit have absolutely NO obligation to readers. They aren't paid by the readers, nor are they employees of Literotica. No one required you to read this or any other story, so claiming they were responsible for you not enjoying it is the same as me complaining that your whiney little boy comment offends me and that you have an obligation to be less of a twit next time. Thankfully, I have the same recourse with your comments as you have with this authors stories... don't read the damn things!

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters9 months ago

I agree with oldtwit, excellent work, I could feel the emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To the oh-so-brave Shalpa64: No one requires you or any of the authors to read any comments. If someone's comment "offends" you, there's no need for you to be a whiney little bitch. Just move on. Anyone who likes a story, or who doesn't, has the right to comment. There isn't story on this site that only receives praise or that only receives criticism. Authors seem to understand that that's how things work in real life. Apparently you had your feelings hurt by criticism of a story you like. Most of the readers here aren't that "sensitive". You must have a hard life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is incomplete. Leaving the reader unsatisfied. Why would Jake tell Walt to xall the police? That's up to Vickie, unless he wants to press charges wabout being tied to the chair.

In effect you wrote of a ball player who saw the ball, and got ready, and took careful aim, and struck the ball, and ... well, then what happened?

The writing was fine, your characters felt real although Vickie was a bit OTT. You just stopped writing too soon.

Please keep writing, you have talent and potential.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish there was a follow where the butch suffer a hell of a lot more than a punch in the nose.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why unfinished, I don't get it the purpose? To me it was as if you wanted to get this reaction, kinda like some one who's had a bad day and wants to take it out on someone else to vent.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

What happened to him calling the police to the house. She would have been arrested and he would have gotten most, if not all, of the assets and she would be a felon. What part of wimp and/or cuck does a man not understand. She is truly evil but he isn’t a man either. I never let a woman disparage me like that. I came home from a business trip early, found a case of roses on the table and filed for divorce the next day. That’s the difference in a man and a pathetic piece of cuck. Keep up the good work. You have some good stories here. I especially like the one about The Emily Rose - now there was a good man. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wimp bullshit....and legally illiterate.

silverthorne16silverthorne165 months ago

Really lame ending

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anyone ever hear of false arrest? When he demanded that they release him, they should have IMMEDIATELY let him go. At that point he was being illegally detained. Then, there would be grounds for mental cruelty, domestic abuse, and a few other laws she broke with Darren.

He would have been given EVERYTHING in the divorce. She would have gone to prison. Darren would also see the prison walls from the inside.

Storyline has some merit. The author needs to rethink it and expand. Character development was actually decent.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip693 months ago

THAT’S IT ??????? You’re going to end it there? Where’s the rest of the story? If ever there was a story that needed more, this one is on the top of the list.

NicealloverNiceallover3 months ago

The only way to end this farce would be for him to leave her and exact his revenge on Vicki for mental cruelty. He should go find Darren and crush his balls. That would be worth going to jail for.

Kernow2023Kernow20232 months ago

very poor more holes in the story than in a colander

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

It’s doubtful there will be closure for this story unless someone else writes it. This was the last story the author published on here. He published it in 2014.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To bad there is no ending. It was a good story, but now it was a disappointment without a ending.

bigeightguybigeightguy9 days ago

That's the end?? Really? This story could easily have a part 2. Premature ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous