All Comments on 'Two Little Girls'

by FableJHill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

Love is such a gift, isn't it? Your characters were so believable and natural and-- so wonderful! I fell in love with both of them. So, I suppose I'm your number one fan on this one! Um, I'm a guy.

Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
True to life

Now this is not my usual kind of story. Well written sweet and hot. I hope you do nasty as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better than the rest

I could relate to the quiet, reserved characters very well and this story is written with much better English as well as poise compared to many other submissions. Excellent work.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Liked it,disappointed with the ending

Thats life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous

Very enjoyable. Sweet. Easy to ready. Well written. I did NOT like the end though. Finding out that years later they don't end up together, tore my heart out.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
So

So the lesbian married a man and the not a lesbian has a girlfriend?how fucked up can you make the end

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I mean it makes a certain amount of sense that the person who is just experimenting and trying to figure out what she’s into would be less likely to freak out then someone who immediately realizes that they are gay.

And Adrienne could be bi and just found a guy that fit with her I would hardly call her a lesbian, or closeted since she seems somewhat open with the fact the she has some interest in Women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous