Two Lonely People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle had noticed his glance but hadn't reacted. She worked out what he must be thinking. She thought what a perfect day. The selling was exciting, working with David was exciting and it was lovely just sitting here with him now. Then her old fears resurfaced. Her fears of how other men had treated her. She panicked about being frigid.

She wanted to be cuddled in David's arms. She was aware of feelings she never had felt towards Brad and Jamie. But she was afraid of what he would think if he thought she was frigid.

Tears came to her eyes which David noticed.

"What's the matter Gabby? I was sure you were enjoying yourself." He reached out and stroked the tears on her cheek. She said nothing and continued to sob. David took a risk and put his arm around her shoulder. He almost withdrew when he felt her recoil, but then she cuddled in and rested her head on his neck. They listened in silence but her tears still flowed.

David guided her so that she sat on his knees and again she snuggled her head into his neck. He put one arm around her shoulder, the other around her waist. Gradually she relaxed. She became totally confident that David would never be like Brad and Jamie.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how you can put up with someone like me."

"That's easy. Keep selling like you did today and I'll put up with anything."

Gabrielle picked the joke and giggled. Feeling better she started talking about the day, still with her head against his neck. David kept his arm around her waist, but stroked her hair with his other hand.

Gabrielle became more relaxed and put her arm around his shoulder.

"Do you really like these clothes?"

"They are fabulous. And they suit you perfectly."

"I've never worn anything like this before."

"Always wear them when you're selling to boyracers."

She giggled and snuggled in closer. David became very aware of her right breast touching his side.

He sipped his lime and soda.

"Don't you ever drink alcohol?"

"Not now."

"For how long?"

"About a month."

She thought for a moment. "That's about when I started here."

He nodded. "Strange. If anything you're the sort of person who would drive a man to drink."

She giggled again and tightened her arm around him. Her perfect breast pushed in more.

"Did you stop because of me? Why would you do that? You hardly knew me."

David glanced down and saw that her skirt had ridden two thirds of the way up her thigh. A long, pale skinned and slim feminine perfection. Gabrielle noticed his glance and stiffened. Her first impulse was to lower her skirt, but she resisted. She stroked his cheek.

"Why did you stop drinking at that time."

David sighed. "It's a long and not very glorious story."

"Tell me please."

David looked into her face. "Only if you kiss me first." He saw her fear then saw her relax. She pecked his lips.

David told the story of how his marriage had collapsed, of his financial pressures, of his loneliness and depression. How the booze had taken over.

"I was in a deadly spiral. The more I drank, the more depressed I became and the more the business went downhill. So the more I drank and on it went. I'm not proud of myself."

Gabrielle thought for some time.

"Well, you're not drinking now. And your business is coming right isn't it?"

David held her tighter and Gabrielle pecked his lips again.

"And you don't seem very depressed right now."

"Not with you kissing me."

He bent over and she lifted her face. This was a longer kiss. He felt her relax, then stiffen, then relax again. He knew she was battling something and pulled back.

"I think you should be very proud of yourself, pulling everything together."

"With more than a little help from my friend."

Gabrielle was becoming more relaxed and happy. The longer she was in David's arms the more comfortable she became. She knew that whatever happened he wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want. She noticed him glancing at her bare thigh again. Again she resisted the urge to pull down her skirt. Then she had a strange feeling of enjoying him looking at her like that.

"My legs are so skinny aren't they?"

"No they're not. They're perfect."

"They're skinny."

"Gabby. I'm the boss. I decide whether legs are skinny or perfect. Yours are pefect. Understand? Or do you need me to spell it out?"

"Yes Boss," she saluted and they both laughed.

David instinctively turned her face and she instinctively kissed him. David ran the tip of his tongue across those soft full lips. He felt her flinch, then relax, then tentatively Gabrielle ran her tongue over his lips. He opened his mouth slightly and slowly her tongue explored. David was aware that each time Gabrielle advanced she flinched them seemed to relax.

Softly he sucked her tongue into his mouth and played with it with the tip of his. Suddenly Gabrielle thrust her tongue deeply in. They savoured the moment although David had to fight hard to resist the urge to put a hand on that perfect thigh. But he now understood that she was fighting some demons and he pulled back.

Gabrielle was confused. She was confused about herself. Although she had brief moments of panic, she was loving his touch and kisses. She had never felt like this before. She was confused about David. Why did he stop? Did he know she was frigid?

David was in seventh heaven. He had felt a great relief as he had told his story and his inner feeling for the first time. And that Gabrielle hadn't been shocked. All the affection he had felt for her over the month had built up and was now reinforced by her lovely kisses, the breast touching him and the semi exposed thigh.

He had a raging rampant hard. He glanced down and saw the tent like shape in his trousers. She followed his glance and saw it also. She stiffened and pulled away from his arms. David saw a look of terror on her face.

Gabrielle stood up and burst into uncontrollable sobs. David was bewildered but stood up and gently put one arm around her shoulders.

"It's alright Gabby. Don't cry beautiful lady. I would never hurt you. You know that don't you?"

After a moment Gabrielle nodded. "If I tell you, you'll hate me."

"Gabby, you've saved my life. I could never hate you."

She looked through her tears at his gentle face and knew this was true. David poured her another wine and himself another lime and soda. With a little hestitation she sat on his knee again, but kept apart. She swallowed a big sip of wine, took a deep breat and began.

"This is far worse than your story."

She talked about her repressed life with her mother, about her sex education and the picture of a penis which still haunted her, how Brad had used her then thrown her away, how Jamie had raped her and about her abortion and how her mother had condemned her as a slut. Tears streamed down her face, she never looked at David, but her voice was steady and matter of fact.

She turned to him.

"So there you are David. Your innocent Gabrielle is a whore, she's dirty and she's frigid." She burst into tears again. David said nothing but just stroked her hair.

After a while he said " A whore is someone who takes money to have sex. Did Brad or Jamie pay you?"

She shook her head. "So your mother used that word to abuse you for whatever her reasons. You were persuaded to have sex with Brad by Maxie and you had no choice with Jamie.

"I can't imagine how horrible those experiences were. But that doesn't make you dirty.'

Gabrielle started to protest. "Yes it does, my mother said . . . "

"Gabby, your mother seems to have said a lot of things to hurt you, but that doesn't mean she's right. I don't think you are dirty, you are the most marvellous, warm giving and tender person."

"But . . "

"Gabby, I'm the Boss, remember." That brought a small giggle.

"But I'm frigid."

"You probably were with Brad and Jamie. How could you be anything else? You didn't really want to do it with Brad and you didn't really like Jamie."

"So I am frigid."

"Gabby your not frigid. Calling a girl frigid is just a cop out by men who are lousy lovers. It's easy to blame the girl."

"But I know I am. I'm scared of men."

"Sure you are. But that's different. I know better. I know from the way you kissed me, from the way your breast was against my chest, from the way you liked me looking at your thigh."

"I didn't like that!"

"Maybe, maybe not."

Gabrielle thought for a moment. Yes it had been exciting when David had looked at her like that. But she didn't say anything.

David stood up. "Let's go and see that new Woody Allen movie."

After five minutes in the movie David put his arm around her shoulder and Gabrielle relaxed into it. She didn't watch the movie because she felt happy that she had told her story..

He drove her home in her car and after a brief peck on her lips caught a cab back to his office.

Gabrielle spent a lot of time deciding what to wear the next morning. Her first choice was an old baggy pair of jeans and a large woollen jumper. She put them on, felt comfortable at first but then felt empty. She put on a tighter skirt which came to four inches above her knees and a tank top. She let her hair out and shook her head until her hair was in flowing locks to her shoulders. She studied herself in the mirror. She liked the look of the new Gabrielle, but she was still worried.

"Gabby, you look gorgeous. Come here and be molested," said David when she came into the office.

She almost ran into his arms and they had an all embracing hug. David felt her breasts against his chest, her tongue enter her mouth and the firm shape as his hands caressed her ass.

"We can't do this all day. I'll go broke." He reluctantly pulled away as he felt his erection rising. Overnight he had worked out that Gabby's basic problem was that she was scared of cocks. No wonder after her mother and what those two bastards had done to her.

Gabrielle looked up the results of the latest internet auction. "I don't think you'll go broke. Look at this." David came and stood over her shoulder. "Where would I be without you Gabby?"

She thought that was about the nicest thing she had ever heard.

They worked hard during the day. The had to process the paperwork from the grand opening and had to service the customers coming in. David looked down through the two way mirror. If it was a man by himself, Gabrielle went down. If it was couple or a woman David went down.

Gabrielle came up waving a credit card receipt for for the most expensive system David sold.

"This is so easy David, why couldn't you always do this?"

He looked at the shape of her nipples showing through her tank top and knew the answer.

"Aren't you pleased? Aren't you going to molest me?"

For the first time he put his hand on her breast when they kissed. He anticipated her reaction. At first a slight recoil, then enthusiasm. He massaged those fascinating niplles between his thumb and forefinger and felt her thrust her hips into his. Again his hardening cock caused him to pull away which made Gabrielle pout.

It was the same after her next sale. Gabrielle stiffened when he touched her thigh on her skirt, then relaxed and sucked his tongue as hard as she could.

After the staff had left they returned to the executive audio room and Gabrielle poured her wine and his lime and soda. When David put his hand over her breast he was thrilled when he discovered that she had taken off her bra.

He lifted the tank top from her body and her two firm uplifted breast were there for his eyes. Pink aureoles with jutting nipples. Her skin was pale and perfect and her belly was flat.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," he whispered as he softly stroked.

Gabrielle felt self conscious.

"I'm sorry they're so small."

"I was worried they would be too big. Gabby your boobs are perfect. See an exact handful."

He bent and licked then sucked the right aureole. After a moment she put her arms around his head and held him there tightly.

His hand drifted up the outside of her thigh. Gabrielle's clasp around his head jerked tighter then relaxed. Then the inside of her leg. Another clasp and relax. David moved his head up and she kissed him urgently. Slowly and patiently and tantalisingly his fingers danced over the silken smooth skin of her inner thigh. Gabrielle didn't need prompting to part her legs.

But when his hand came to her knickers she put hers on top and pulled back.

"David, I'm scared. I don't want to have sex."

"We won't have sex Gabby. We'll only do the things you like." He kissed her nipple.

"I hated it the other times."

"You've liked what we do together?"

Gabrielle nodded. "Liked" wasn't the word she would have used. "Adored" maybe. She wanted more of this magic. After only a small hesitation she lifted her backside to help him pull down her panties.

His lips returned to her mouth and his hand to her lower thighs which she had closed. But with his gentle pressure she again spread her legs. She felt his fingers drift over the top of her thighs and impulsively spread her legs wider. Then those lovely fingers were combing through her pubic hair.

David now knew for certain Gabrielle wasn't frigid. Her pussy was moist and lubricating. He didn't probe deeply, but found her clitoris and delicately rubbed it.

Gabrielle lost all detailed knowledge of what was happening. She was only aware of a glowing sensation building at the front of her pussy. She stopped kissing him and hugged him tightly as her hips started to writhe and the glow became more intense until it seemed to burst.

"Ah . . aaah . . . . aaah . . . . aaaaaaaaaaah." Her first ever orgasm.

Before she had recovered, David's face was between her legs and his hands were pushing them wider. Gabrielle had a momentary panic that she was dirty down there but then sensations even more intense took over and she lifted her knees, opening all her femininity to him. David's lips and tongue lapped her clitoris, two fingers slid a little way into her vagina and her massaged her G spot.

Gabrielle's next orgasm was even stronger than her first and left her quivering and shaking.

David came back up beside her on the sofa and hugged her.

After a few minutes Gabrielle sighed, "I've just been to heaven twice, darling Davey."

She kissed him and noticed the taste of her vaginal juices.

"How could you do that down there on me. Wasn't it disgusting."

David laughed. "Gabby your pussy is as beautiful as the rest of you. And it tastes and smells so sexily, arotically and intimately wonderful."

"Truly?" she was surprised. She kissed his lips again. It did taste quite nice.

She was reclining on the sofa only wearing her short skirt which was bunched up around her waste. She looked and started to push it down. David gently stopped her.

"I want to look at you." He eased her legs apart again.

Gabrielle felt awkward for a moment. "After what he has just done he can do whatever he likes."

She looked at him. He was still fully clothed. David noticed her glance at the tent in his trousers. But this time her expression was more of curiosity than fear.

"Can I touch it?"

David guided her hand to her trousers. Tentatively she squeezed his cock through the material.

"It's very hard."

"That's because of you," he whispered in her ear.

"Is it?" She tentatively explored some more.

"It's huge. How big is it?"

"About average size I guess. Six or seven inches maybe. I haven't measured it."

"Does it have big veins like in my mother's photo?"

"I suppose it does."

"And a big knob?"

"I guess."

Gabrielle started to laugh. "Davey, was that a photo of you that my mother showed me?"

She laughed hysterically at her own joke. So much that she squeezed far too hard.

"Holy fucking hell, that hurt."

"Oh Davey I'm sorry." She kissed his lips.

"It's no good saying sorry to me. Say it to my cock."

She hesitated, then gently rubbed. "Sorry, cock." She burst into laughter again.

She continued to giggle as she snuggled into David's arms and continued to gently stroke his erection.

"Does your cock like that?" She laughed at herself for using the word cock.

"Mmmmm"

David undid his fly. Gabrielle put her hand on his briefs. She could feel his erection in far more detail.

They sat in silence as she explored his shaft and even cupped his balls.

"Davey?"

"Mmmm."

"Were you a hot-shot lover? In your youth?"

"I don't know. I guess I didn't have all that many complaints."

"You're quite a hot-shot lover even now."

Looking earnestly into his eyes she eased her hand under his briefs. She saw him sigh with pleasure as her fingers traced up and down the shaft.

"Does your cock like that?"

"Quite a bit."

Gabrielle grew in confidence. She had had those marvellous orgasms, she could tell that David adored her body and here she was, stroking his cock and not feeling afraid. Even enjoying it as she could see David's pleasure.

She thought more. Here she was, almost completely naked, her legs apart and with her hands on David's cock and loving it. She thought back even two days ago and couldn't imagine how she had changed so fast.

She kissed David passionately.

"Davey, when you were a hot-shot lover, in your youth . . " She giggled.

"Mmmm?"

"Did you always keep your girls waiting all night before you fucked them?"

David laid her on the Persian carpet and put a cushion under her head. Gabrielle watched as he undressed, saw his erection and felt a little bit afraid. Then she remembered how she had liked stroking it and how gentle David always was.

David pleasured her body with kisses and touches, he sucked her nipples so they came to hard peaks, he tantalized her thighs again and gently explored her sodden vagina. Gabrielle's delight and anticipation mounted. She was momentarily scared when David knelt between her legs and raised her knees. But as soon as his knob easily slid between her labia all fear was gone and delight filled her body.

David was delicate. He was still worried about Gabrielle's reaction. Would her terrible past experiences take control? But he as he felt her reactions, he felt confident and thrust more deeply into her tight canal.

"Oh my fucking God," shrieked Gabrielle.

Horrified, David immediatelty withdrew.

"I'm so sorry Gabby. I got carried away."

"That is sooo beautiful. Put it back in, right now."

That was the end of all restraint. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and thrust her hips to feel him more deeply. She came quickly again and was thrilled when she felt David thrust deeply, felt his body stiffen and heard him grunt with his orgasm.

Twice more they made love that night. More languidly, more passionately, more emotionally.

Mal came to work with his arm in plaster the next morning, just as Gabrielle was leaving to go home and get changed. He didn't recognise her at first. The flowing hair, the high fashion clothes, the model's figure and most of all her radiant smile.

"Hi Mal, how's the arm?", she asked as he did a double take.

He spoke to George, the workshop manager.

"Have you seen Gabrielle?"

"Yes I didn't recognise her for a moment."

"Me too. God what a stunner. Why don't you try your luck with her."

"No chance," George sighed ruefully. "I arrived here at 5am to catch up and she was in bed with the boss."

"The dirty old bastard . . . The lucky bastard."

It was as though Gabrielle had been released from chains. She couldn't really understand why David worshipped her pussy so much. But she loved it that he did and to make it easier for him, she had a Brazilian.

Her fear of cocks was completely erased. She loved bringing him to excitement with oral sex. She loved swallowing his semen or having him come over her face. She loved taking his cock deeply into her throat.