Two Loves, Three Lovers

Story Info
Claire samples several lovers.
19.2k words
24.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was just about perfect. James was a devoted, loving father for my three children by Don. He doted on my twin daughters, Jennifer and Janelle especially, and they adored him in return. Though I was their mother, I sometimes envied the way in which he brought them so close to him. And I was glad that he had such a natural capacity for parenting, especially because he was not capable of siring any children on his own. It came to him so easily. My first born, J.D., adored him and I was so glad that he did. James was such a loving father. And he knew that despite Don's presence in the lives of my children as their biological father, he had earned their devotion. I was happy for him and of course delighted that he not only accepted the children that Don had sired, but never for a moment gave them any cause to doubt that he was in fact their father.

And Don never let slip that fact either. My children always thought of him as a doting uncle of sorts, a delightful and welcome presence in their lives. Don was especially enamored of the twins. Well, I mean, what man could resist two twin daughters? And they never wanted for a thing -- Don had seen to that. All three of the babies that he had fathered with me had trust funds provided by him, as did I. James and I were able to live life with a measure of independence, thanks to him. Don remained my knight even as his sexual needs for me diminished over the years. Or perhaps I should say, even as his sexuality waned over the years. I had no doubt that even in my mid-thirties, I was still desirable. I made sure that I was so, with care to my health, my nutrition, and time in the gym. Don and I made love on occasion, when time and circumstance allowed, but we no longer had the passion we had enjoyed years ago. He knew that and, more importantly, he knew that it was not the same for me, nor would it ever be.

But he never let on the truth of the change in our connection, and found contentment in being 'Uncle Don' to our children and to creating a wonderful retirement for himself. I never let slip that I no longer found him desirable as a lover. He knew it and our time together, while enjoyable, became increasingly platonic. Don seemed quite content with his time with his beautiful Willow Bend home and his second home in the Caribbean. He had retired from his practice and I knew that his financial legacy was entirely mine and for my children by him. Such is the reward I suppose for having a mature man as a lover. The few times I was with him sexually, he seemed to be so grateful, and so appreciative that I made no mention of his inability to perform at the level of his earlier years. I suppose that James knew that our sexual connection had waned, but he was as ever discreet and silent on such a taboo topic. James was my rock. He was a father in all but the most fundamental sense, and I adored him for that.

Linda was always a presence in my life. Though I was sad that her marriage to Frank never panned out, I was privately and secretly pleased that she had no other demands on her affections. When the time and place was right, we found delights in each other's bodies. Linda and I shared so much in every respect. We had both been Don's lover and had willingly offered our body to him again and again. But more importantly, we had years of intimacy between us -- both emotional and physical. Linda had I were lovers, in every sense. Though Don would fail to satisfy me fully on occasion, Linda never did. Even through my two childbearing experiences, her desire for me never flagged. I never quite understood her passion for my body but I only rarely denied her access to my charms. Linda understood me. She knew my body. She knew how to make me cum. And she was my best friend, so I rarely said no to her.

But I still wanted the pleasure of a man -- the pleasure that Don had provided me -- the submission to a man that I had given to Don. I needed a man. But I was too proud or perhaps too settled to find that on my own. I needn't have worried in that respect. Patrick contacted me again, horny as always, and still as determined to have me. I had always either ignored or rebuffed his persistent attempts for years, not caring to be one of his conquests, and as I was quite content to be Don's lover. Linda had his number and though she had slept with him a few times years ago when she worked with him, she had no romantic misgivings about his real intentions. She had in her own way guided me away from that path but still I remembered the thrill when I had kissed him that one time on our second date. Aside from Don, he was the only man to have stirred me sexually.

Linda and I were together one Sunday afternoon. Don was in Bermuda and the kids were with James, so I was enjoying a day of simple relaxation and sensuality with my best friend. We gossiped about this and that and then relaxed into the easy familiarity we had with other's body. Linda's desire for my body never waned even with the passage of some years. I loved her and as Don became less of a physical presence in my life, I found comfort in her charms. We had shared so much together. Both of us still wore and treasured the same terrycloth robes that Don had given us. We wouldn't have traded them for anything. We had both been his lover and the bond of having given him our sex made us even closer.

Linda stayed active sexually and socially as she approached fifty. She was as always the life of any party and her lust for life always energized me. Even with my wanton ways with Don and with my control of my husband James, I was still at heart a somewhat shy woman. I had only been sexual with Don and Linda, which perhaps explained why I was so enamored with both of them. I envied Linda's uncomplicated embracing of life and its pleasures. She could and did take men to her bed without a thought or care. Men were drawn to her energy and her light, flitting about her like gypsy moths to a flame. She wasn't promiscuous however. But when she wanted a man, she had him. I was particularly enthralled by her liaison with Andrew, a personal trainer at our gym. He was such a nice man and had pursued her with an intensity that stirred my own desires.

Andrew was a sweetheart, according to Linda. He had gone through some hell with an ex-wife and had in the end opted to pursue his life's passion of fitness as a personal trainer at her gym, rather than continue as a cog in the corporate world. I had seen him frequently on my visits. He was less than handsome but he was totally buff and had always struck me as a nice, approachable man. I was far too shy to talk to him, but that was never a problem for Linda. Andrew went out of his way to talk to her and in time they went out, first for coffee and then on a real date. Linda learned that he had rather vexing issues with his son and his ex, but enjoyed his attentions. Andrew was more than focused on Linda and over time she grew more appreciative of his obvious interest in her.

And given the flow to her life, he finally had her on their third date. That is course what men want, isn't it? They want to fuck a woman they want. So, Andrew fucked Linda and got what he wanted. And I suppose she got what she wanted as well. Andrew was a physical marvel, with a youthful, muscled body at fifty. He proved to be an impassioned, vigorous lover the night that Linda spent with him. The next day, a Sunday, we met as we frequently did at her place for coffee.

"Oh god, what to do, what to do with this guy," she said. "He's such a nice man but his life is a shambles." I asked her what she meant. "Well, his ex is on his case constantly and his son is in and out of trouble. I don't need that."

"But you slept with him, didn't you?" I meant that as a simple statement of fact.

"Yeah, and maybe I shouldn't have. He has so many issues that I want no part of."

"I can understand that." But I was not to be deterred. "How was he?"

"Andrew? Oh my god, he was almost beside himself having me. And I know for a fact that he has made it with several other women at the gym." Linda laughed. "I think all of those months of watching me in my workout clothes made him crazy." I too laughed and enjoyed her easy, simple delight in life. "I wonder how long it's been since he's been laid. God, he went ape-shit over me!"

I pressed her for details of their lovemaking and Linda gladly provided them. "He was pretty amazing really. What a body! Of course, I knew that from the gym, but his cock was incredible. Whew! Andrew could school even Don when it comes to that! He's very, very thick. And he knew how to use it. He wore me out!"

I sat there with her, looking at her, almost incredulous that the woman I was with had just hours before taken a new lover and was so blasé about it all. And she had no apparent interest in returning to his bed, despite his endowment and bedroom skills. Linda had no use for a man who had the drama that he did. Her sexing with Andrew had been a one-off affair. Linda's need was for a man of more substance than a personal trainer with limited resources, whatever his talents in bed might be. Andrew to Linda was simply a disposable pleasure.

But I was fascinated. We both went to the same gym and I had seen Andrew there and I knew that he had seen me. I had seen his eyes on me and I didn't care that his eyes had been on Linda as well. He now fascinated me, having had Linda. I now knew that he was a capable, skilled lover, well endowed and obviously on the prowl for women. That should have been enough for me to dismiss him, but I was on the prowl myself and a man like Andrew might be just what I was looking for. And he had bedded Linda and had pleasured her, whatever his other shortcomings might be. And he was no stranger. I mean, I saw him every time I went to the gym. I was alive with desire.

Linda knew from my questioning that I had more than a passing interest in Andrew and she did not take it amiss. She knew that I wanted a man. She seemed to take some pleasure actually from teasing me about my libido. She thought it funny that I should be so turned on by men she had been with. I was at first embarrassed, but then had to admit that there was truth in her stating that I was in fact excited by the details of her lovemaking with several men -- Patrick, Don, and now Andrew. I knew all three of them and had fully experienced one of them. Linda had brought Don to my bed years ago. He had not only taken my virginity, but had fathered my three wonderful children. Was it any surprise that I now thought about Patrick and Andrew as I had once thought of Don?

I was so turned on, being with her just a few hours after a man that I knew had been with her. Without a doubt he had cum inside of her as well. I knew that she almost always had sex bare. Linda was somewhat taken aback that I was approaching her sexually again. It had been several years since we had been intimate; my choice, not hers. She was instantly receptive to my first kiss and yielded quickly to my desire, which was fueled in equal measure by own ruttish needs as by her body. And she had such a desirable, womanly body. Her breasts were full and her skin was soft to the touch. We renewed our passion as we kissed. My hand sought out her sex, which had only hours ago been used by Andrew. His warm, wet remnants coated my fingers as I explored inside of her. I was mad now for her body, kissing her with uncontrollable passion. And I pushed her to her back on the couch and found her pussy with my mouth. She tasted of sex. My mouth was soon covered in her juices and Andrew's. I'm sure she knew what was fueling my lust but she was too lost in her own pleasure to care. And then she came and I felt her sex spasm with pleasure.

Linda slumped into a heap on the couch, completely spent. I know that she wanted my body but she was exhausted and sated. I laid next to her and we held each other for a brief while. Her body was radiant with sexual heat, a condition I had experienced so often with Don after he had finished with me. Linda was primal, almost feral in her sexuality. It was this quality, more than a lust for her body, which now compelled my desire for her. I had given my body to but one man for years and had been content to do so, but now my loins ached to receive another man -- but it couldn't be just any man, it had to be with a man that Linda had been with and would select for me.

Linda tenderly stroked my hair as I held her. I wanted to speak my desires, but just couldn't. She made it easy though. "You're ready for a new man in your life, aren't you?"

My reply came in a low whisper as I snuggled closer to my best friend. "Yes, I am. But I just can't be with some random guy that wants me. I could never do that. But if you had been with him before me, well, I guess that's what I want now. That way I can share the experience with you more fully. I need that as much as the sex. Does that make sense?"

"Not really, but I love you and want you to have what you want. Is it Andrew now that you want?"

"Yes. Do you think he would want me? Would it bother you if I was with him that way?"

Linda laughed out loud and that made me smile. "Claire, you can have him or any other man that you want. And, no, it wouldn't bother me at all. He's a sweetie and great in bed, but he's got too many issues that I don't want to deal with. What I had with him was a one-off thing. As long as you don't expect too much from him, he would be a wonderful lover for you."

"Will you arrange things, like you did with me and Don?"

"No! I'm not going to do that again. You are such a goose! Just use your charm on him when you see him tomorrow at the gym. Trust me, he will be yours." She slapped my ass playfully. "Now, time for you to get home. You'd better let James know what you're up to."

"I will. Love you," I said as I stood up and rearranged myself a bit.

"Call me later," she said. "I need to take a shower! I'm a mess!"

Later that evening, after the children were in bed, I sat on the patio with James and just talked as we often did in our quiet moments. I was rather quiet and let him do most of the talking. He knew something was on my mind and it didn't take much coaxing for me to share my desires with him.

"I've been thinking that I want a lover in my life again, James. It's been a while since I've felt that need, but I can't stop thinking about it. Would you be okay with that?"

"I am always okay with whatever you want, Claire. I know that you'll handle it well and not let him disrupt our life together." He sipped at his drink before continuing. "Do you have someone in mind?"

"Yes, well, I have two men in mind actually. One of them is man I went out with a few times before I met Don. The other is a man I sort of know from the gym."

"Are they aware that you're married?"

I knew that Patrick was very aware that I was married. I had no idea about Andrew, never really having had any personal contact with him. So I told James that and also said that it wasn't likely that my marital situation would deter either of them. I mean, Patrick wouldn't care at all and Andrew had certainly bedded several married women.

"Do you plan to have sex with both of them?" There was no emotion in his voice as he asked me this.

"I don't know. I just know that I am interested in both of them that way." And I truthfully didn't know.

"Just as long as they don't interfere with our home life, I'll be fine with that. I've wondered sometimes why you have never taken on another lover after Don." And then he looked at me quizzically. "You haven't been with anyone besides him, have you?"

"No, of course not. I would have told you, sweetie."

"Are you wanting another child, Claire?" His tone was very serious.

"No. At least I don't think so." I hadn't really thought about that possibility. But it was something to consider. "I'll take the necessary precautions though. Okay?"

"I'm sure you'll handle it fine. I want you to be happy. I love you so much." And he kissed with me with something approaching passion and I was taken aback. Here I had just told him that I wanted to share my body with another man and he had responded in an almost physical way. If he had told me that he now wanted sexually, I would have certainly let him do so. But the moment passed, but I wondered at the intensity of his kiss.

I didn't go to the gym the next day. Instead, I shopped for a new workout outfit, something tight, revealing, and seductive. I found a beautiful sports bra, pink and scooped out so that my breasts would be displayed to their best advantage. I hesitated when selecting a bottom, but settled on a trim, tight, form-fitting black spandex model that would leave little to his imagination, or anyone else's. The next morning, after seeing to the children, I donned my new, somewhat sluttish outfit and took extra care with my makeup before heading to the gym. I knew I looked great and was full of confidence as I headed out.

Andrew was there and he was obviously between clients as I made my way to the machines. I made a point of walking past him as he relaxed in a chair near the front desk, smiling as I did in his direction. He smiled back and I knew that my seduction would be easily accomplished. Or I thought that it would be. Andrew made no move to come on to me as I went through my regular rounds. I was aware once or twice that he was checking me out, but then so were half a dozen other men. Finally he went to the trainer table, apparently to check on some records and then our eyes met. I looked right at him and smiled with an unmistakable invitation and he returned it. Then he made his way towards me and my heart fluttered and my pussy moistened. I didn't move an inch but made sure my smile was welcoming of his advance.

"My name's Andrew. You've become quite a regular here recently."

"I'm Claire, it's nice to meet you." and I felt an electric tingle as he took my hand. "Goodness, everyone knows who you are, Andrew. You're the top trainer at the gym."

"That's so nice of you to say so, Claire. May I call you Claire?"

"Yes, please do."

We chatted easily and amiably for several minutes. I thought at first that his interest in me was only as a potential client but his eyes kept straying as he checked out my body. I was not at all experienced in this type of foreplay and wondered how to proceed. And he was making no overt attempt to seduce me so I had to act. I didn't want to prolong the preliminaries. I wanted him in my bed even more now that I saw how truly buffed he was standing next to me.

"You are so easy to talk to, Andrew. It's no wonder you have so many clients." - and bed partners, I thought! "I could use some more personal attention. I know you must be busy, but could you join me for a coffee now? I was just about to leave."

And he accepted and I beamed! I told him I just had to throw on a top in the locker room and we could go across the street to the Starbucks. I actually had a full change of clothes, but opted only for the cotton blouse I had brought with me. I wanted my charms to be on full display. I felt like a giddy schoolgirl as we walked out of the gym. He had obvious experience with other women like me at the gym, but that didn't faze me in the least. I was rather relying on him taking the initiative at some point and was ready to follow his lead.

And he was just totally charming as he chatted me up over coffee. He complimented me on my figure and seemed amazed that I was the mother of three, noting that my husband was a lucky man.

"I suppose that he does," I answered with some sadness in my voice. "He never touches me."

"What? I can't believe that."

"No, it's true."

"Then he's a fool. You're totally hot."

"Really?" I said coyly. "It's nice to hear that from a man, especially from a man as attractive as you are."