Two Loves, Three Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew reached over and took my hand. His touch was warm and firm and I knew in that moment that he would be mine. "What does the rest of your day look like?"

"It's very open. I'd love to share it with you." Could I have been any more brazen in stating my desire? Andrew wanted me and the random thought crossed my mind that only a few days ago he had rutted out Linda and would gladly service me as well. The fact that his sperm was still alive and quite viable in another woman didn't faze him a bit. I suppose men are built that way. They fuck one woman and then are quite ready and willing to fuck someone else. It didn't matter really. I wanted to be his next conquest.

"I'm free until 3:00, if that works for you. Let's go to my place."

"Okay, I can do that. But I don't want it getting out what we do. I mean, I'm sure you do this with other married women at the gym, and that's fine, but I don't want to get a reputation."

"I'm the soul of discretion," he said amiably. I hoped so. James would be quite upset if it got out that I was indiscreet. "Let's take your car, okay?"

"Sure. It's parked just across the block."

We drove the short distance to his apartment and his hands were all over me, caressing my breasts and my exposed thighs. I was not unresponsive and I'm sure he thought me as a married slut out to get laid, which I suppose that I was. At a stoplight I moved to touch his private area and was pleased to find him already quite erect. This was going to be so easy.

Like a lamb to the slaughter, he led me to his first floor apartment. When we entered I can't say that I was impressed. His place was rather careless; that's the best I could say but I had little time to think on this as he was instantly all over me. And I responded just as quickly as he all but mauled me. I think he would have just had me on the floor had I not indicated I wanted to go to his bedroom. Clothes were haphazardly strewn on the bed but I didn't care. He none too gently peeled off my bra and hungrily devoured the flesh of my breasts, greedily sucking on my distended nipples. His hands roughly tested their heft. There was no romance here -- none, zero, nada. His balls had obviously recharged fully after he had drained them inside of Linda two days ago. Andrew was wild to have me. And I wanted to experience the thrill of yielding to my lust.

Without his bidding, I sat on the bed and tugged off his shorts. His penis literally popped out, fully erect and ready for action. God, he was everything in that department that Linda had said that he was. His cock was almost funny looking, ultra wide at the base and then tapering sharply to the top, where it bulged again to a large, mushroom tip. He wasn't as long as Don was, but his girth was almost unbelievable. And he sported a pronounced, upward curve. I almost wanted to giggle at the sight of his organ, but I knew that his rather strange gift would give me pleasure.

I fellated him but had to pull back several times as he seemed intent on fucking my mouth and I gagged as he tried to feed his full length into me. So I just did my best, slobbering like a bitch in heat as I pleasured him with my mouth. Andrew had shed the rest of his clothes and roughly pushed me onto the bed and yanked off my spandex shorts. My sex was now fully exposed and he went down on me and began to minister to my pussy with his mouth. God, it felt so good to have a man down there again. And then he stood up and reached into the drawer of his bureau and I saw him take out a condom. He was tearing it open when I said the first word I had spoken to him since we entered his apartment.

"You won't need one of those. I'm fixed." I lied, but what did he know or care. "You don't need a condom with me, so long as you're clean."

Andrew grinned. "I'm as clean as a whistle, baby." And he tossed the unnecessary latex protection away and moved on top of me. With a kiss, he mounted me and his cock easily found my sopping wet opening. I spread my legs wide as he fed his erection into my vagina. And he was only the second man to have done so. I wondered how experiencing Andrew would be different from what I had known with Don. But I didn't have to wonder for very long. I knew right away that I felt a complete fullness with Andrew, a total filling of my sex. I understood immediately that it was girth that satisfied a woman, not length. Andrew could not quite bottom out on me as Don could and taken care not to do. Don had to be careful with his sexing as he could easily hurt me with his length. Andrew needn't be concerned as my vagina could stretch to accommodate his plus-sized width.

And he fucked me like I had never been fucked before. He pistoned me with pile-driver intensity, obviously wild for my married charms, and driven by a super-charged sexuality. I was completely helpless to do anything but allow him whatever he wanted from my body. Andrew totally controlled our sexing and I knew that I need only to yield to his passion. And I did. His thrusting in and out of me was intense and rhythmic. I received his passion with pleasure, wondering after some time at his stamina. Andrew was incredible -- his tempo never slackened. And just when I thought I could take no more, he threw my legs over his shoulder and then he did in fact hit my cervix with his final thrust. And then he groaned as he ejaculated inside of me. I felt the wonderful, warm and wet feeling of a man emptying his testes into my vagina. Andrew's climax was prolonged and I didn't stir a muscle as I received the virile contents of his balls. As he slumped his full weight onto me, I felt joy that I could seduce and coax a man to such a release. I knew at that moment the power of my pussy. And I knew that a new world awaited me.

Andrew released himself from me and there was an audible plop as he withdrew his spent cock from my vagina. His cum immediately began to well up and drain from my ravaged opening. He certainly was Don's equal in the volume of his ejaculate. I was filled to overflowing and had a moment of panic as I realized that neither was I fixed, as I had told him, nor was I in any way protected from the teeming millions of his sex cells now inside of me. I had to take care of that if I was to be sexually active but I relaxed a bit knowing I was not mid-cycle. Linda no longer had to care for such matters as she was in menopause, but I was still quite fertile. And I didn't want a child by Andrew.

He made no attempt to hold me or show any real affection and I understood why Linda had been so dismissive of him. Andrew was simple -- a true bull, with nothing substantive to offer a woman, materially or otherwise. I just wanted to leave but when I made a move to get out of bed after dozing a bit, he had other thoughts and roughly pulled me next to him. And I didn't resist. He took me again and I wondered at the lust that must drive men. He moved me to my knees and entered me, this time with a more measured pace. And I again simply allowed him to use me as he wanted, offering my sex to him with no complaint. While he was not as out of control as he had been the first time, neither was he tender at all. Andrew simply used my pussy as a receptacle for his needs and while I did enjoy it, I was glad when he had his second climax inside of me and was done. My pussy was already sopping wet and I had no sensation at all when he came inside of me the second time. I really just wanted him to finish and leave. And I left him there, lying on his back, and dressed quickly and just left. I felt ashamed and disappointed in myself and determined never to have this happen to me again. Ever.

I didn't tell James about the experience. I just went about the daily routine of my life for about a week, though I did tearfully share what had happened with Linda. She was supportive as always but said that she had tried to warn me off of him. I told her that it was my mistake and that she needn't worry. After a week, I knew that Andrew's masculine essence no longer was inside of me. I had tested several times and was incredibly thankful that he had not impregnated me. I was angry at my impetuosity and was glad that the following week I was fitted with an IUD. I had realized that I never wanted any man but Don to give me a child. And no man ever did. To have done so would have broken an unspoken commitment to him, to James, and in a way to my other children. My childbearing years were over. Period.

I thought it might be best to stay away from the gym for a while, but really that would have been silly. So I kept to my regimen, pointedly ignoring Andrew who gave up trying to come on to me after a few weeks. I never told James about what I had done. I think that in a way he would have thought less of me. He had in his own way respected my connection with Don and would have been distressed had he known that I given my favors to a man far less worthy. Patrick continued to contact me and while not particularly encouraging of his advances, neither did I brush him off entirely. I talked this all over with Linda and though her connection with him had been brief some years ago, she did give me some sense that he might offer more than I suspected. He had made a fine career and was both highly intelligent and charming. I knew from Linda that he was an exceptional lover, but I stayed more or less aloof, though I did indicate that perhaps we could hook up at some point. I did remember our one kiss and that it was thrilling. I wondered if we could share something more.

His persistence finally paid off. I had dusted off the emotional remains of my regrettable tryst with Andrew and was once more ready to have a man in my life and in my bed. I finally agreed to see him again for dinner and he was delighted. Ever mindful not to go public with my rather unusual marital arrangement, I told Patrick that I would agree to see him at a hole-in-the-wall place on the outskirts of town that Saturday. He perhaps understood my requirements and readily agreed. I gave more than a good bit of thought to how I would dress for the occasion. I didn't want to be sluttish but I did want to look nice for him. I wondered if the passage of years and my having borne three children would diminish my appeal. But, really, I knew that I was prime, so it only remained to choose the right outfit. And I think that I did, opting for a casual top and a skirt, which aside from being a bit daring in length was not at all suggestive. I was terribly keyed up to see him again.

And when I saw him I almost melted. He was even more handsome than I had remembered. Some men age, and some men just become more, well, distinguished. Patrick fell into the latter category. He was as fit as I remembered and the few traces of gray in his hair suited him perfectly. And he lit up as I walked into the restaurant and kissed me with sweetness and familiarity and I responded in kind. I was instantly at ease with him. And we dined and talked for hours. And I felt so connected to him. Had he come on to me sexually, I know that I would have frozen up, but he didn't. He was the soul of gentlemanly perfection.

I learned that me had been married, briefly, but that it hadn't worked out. That was certainly new information. I told him a bit about my marriage, saying only that it was sexless but loving. He didn't ask more and for that I was grateful. Obviously just my agreeing to see him told him that I was not having my needs met but he thankfully didn't press me for the details of my sterile marital situation. The hour was getting late and as we walked out to the parking lot, I would have accepted his invitation to spend the night with him. Instead, he just kissed me as I stood next to my car. And with this second kiss I yielded to him fully. I was his and he knew it but he showed restraint, asking only that I see him again the following week. I readily agreed. We made a date at his place for Wednesday evening. I drove away as he stood there, hoping that I had at last found the next love of my life.

I was aglow for the next few days. I'm sure that James thought I had taken another man to my bed, but really it was just the anticipation. He never asked as to my situation. I made an appointment with my esthetician for Wednesday morning, wanting to be physically perfect and smooth for Patrick. I told James that I would likely not be back before morning and it was really then that he knew that I was going to be sexed. He accepted this as he had always done before when I had been with Don. He simply told me to have a good time and that was all.

I went to some lengths to look amazing for Patrick, taking special care with my makeup and my attire. I was born to wear a simple black dress and was pleased that I could still do so and look great, even after having borne three children. My breasts filled and overflowed the top and the slight fabric of the dress hugged my curves. My athletic, toned legs were shown to their best advantage. I smiled, knowing that none of this would be lost on Patrick.

He only lived a few miles away and I was glad for that. His townhome was beautiful and befitted a man who had been successful in his career. I parked in front and stepped out and even as I did, his front door opened and he stood there beaming. I smiled right back at him and hoped that he didn't miss that I had given him quite a shot of my legs as I exited the car. I was glad to provide him with such a nice visual. I had worn no panties, so perhaps he had seen my sex. But it was almost dark, so perhaps not, but he could have no doubt as to my intentions. I had no wish other than to be open and wanton with him that night.

He kissed me with passion but without the animal wanting I had felt with Andrew. I just felt so right. His place was immaculate and inviting. I felt instantly at home with him. We had drinks and shared warm conversation, never for a moment however being in the least sexual. He had made a wonderful dinner of blackened salmon and savory vegetables, and I enjoyed every morsel. If this was a seduction, I wanted it. We sipped wine and talked about our lives. It was then that I told him the truth about James and my marriage -- and about Don. He was nonplussed, saying that he had always wondered about James from what he had known about him. I told him that Don had been my only lover -- there was no reason for him to know about my rather random coupling with Andrew a while back. I told him that I was ready now for another lover and that if he wanted me, I was his.

Patrick didn't respond immediately, obviously thoughtful about his reply. "Look, Claire, I've always wanted you. You know that. I know that you are married and I know now that it is in name only." I didn't agree fully with that, but let him continue. "I want you, or at least as much of you as you can offer me. And if we connect, as I'm sure that we will, I will only be with you. Okay?"

I was thrilled. "Yes, that would be very okay with me. I want you so much, Patrick."

He leaned over and kissed me. And this time I kissed him back. I wanted to withhold nothing from him. I was alive from wanting him. And then I arose from my chair as he did and he pressed into me. I felt his cock push against me and felt the last restraint leave me. Patrick's kisses were full of his want for my sex. And I was totally prepared to give him whatever he wanted.

The next few minutes were a blur. Before I knew it, Patrick had taken me to his bedroom and had stripped away my dress. I was in his arms, naked, and aching for his caresses. And as Don and Andrew had been wild for my breasts, so was Patrick. I was so pleased that they held such delight for him, and moaned as he helped himself to the pleasures they offered. His hands roamed freely over my ass and tested the wetness of my sex, and I was glad that I was so very wet and willing. I wanted to taste him as he stripped away his clothes but his desire was such that he had only a need to penetrate me. And he did. I really had no idea of the shape or size of what he had just put into me, but it felt amazing. His desire was fueled by more than just lust. I'm a woman and I now knew the difference. Patrick was on fire for all that I offered as a woman and as a person. And I submitted completely. I spread my legs so as to receive him fully and he responded with the deepest, most loving kiss I could ever have wanted. Only Don's first penetration of my body matched the intensity I was experiencing with Patrick. I received his repeated thrusts with joy, wanting only to give him what he wanted. I knew from the start that while he was neither as long as Don nor as thick as Andrew, I was taking a beautiful, wonderful penis inside of me. And then I came. I came with incredible intensity. And I did so from wanting and loving him. I cried out with anguish and as I had done once with Don. I just opened up completely my sexual flower to him. Patrick too came, in sync with me, and jetted his life giving seed into me. I grabbed his buttocks and felt each contraction as he pulsed over and over, sending out volleys of his potent, baby-making sperm inside of me. This was the release he had sought so long from me and I was thrilled to provide it for him.

He stayed inside of me for quite some time, kissing and caressing me. Patrick had had his way with me as a woman, but I knew that his desire for me was more than simply as a sexual receptacle. He wanted all of me. When I realized that, I knew that he could have just that. Patrick had found and touched my inner most desire. I would be his and he would be mine. As he finally took his weight off of me and his cock withdrew, I felt my body relax. I had given him everything that could be expected of a woman. I now carried his sexual marking and nothing could change that. I had felt the same sensation when Don had marked me and had recoiled with disgust that Andrew had done so. I knew the difference now. Receiving the offering of Patrick's body was intensely satisfying. I would carry his essence with joy and pride, because of who he was as a person and as a man. Of course I never let him know this. For all of his wonderful qualities, he was still a man and my pussy perhaps gave him the same pleasure as any other woman could. I remembered Linda's warning about him and tempered my craving to bond with him as best I could.

But there was no denying that Patrick made me surge with oxytocin pleasure, such as I had always felt after Don had sexed me. He radiated masculine beauty, laying next to me, so beautifully toned, his proud warrior now flaccid after doing its duty. Those years of our pent-up desire for another had at last been consummated. Though I hoped that our night together would not be our last, I had to be realistic. Now that Patrick had had me, he might just move on to his next conquest. I mean, he was prime in every way -- incredibly handsome, successful, sexual, and radiating power. I had to remind myself that I was a married woman with three children after all and a man like Patrick would have no use for the baggage I would bring into a relationship. So I just decided to let go of my deep desire to have him as my own and just make our night together a memorable one.

He was lightly dozing next to me but I was wide-awake, processing my thoughts and desires. I touched his tumescent organ and examined it closely as I gently caressed it. It truly was a thing of beauty, the embodiment and sexual extension of his perfect masculine qualities. Both Don and Andrew sported generous endowments, and while I had perhaps found extra pleasure in being filled so well, there was no real beauty in their organs, being more menacing that beautiful. Patrick was different. There was nothing oddly shaped or out of proportion in his cock, though he sported a large pair of low-hanging balls, much like Don's sac. As I gently began to fellate him I wondered idly how many women had received his cock into their bodies over the years -- the same cock I was now using my mouth to bring him to another erection. He moaned with pleasure, dimly awake, and enjoying my sluttish need for him to take me again. I could literally feel blood surge into his penis, as he enlarged into a full, wonderful erection. My pulpy, wet mouth was providing him with new pleasures. I wanted to stop and have him enter me, but I thought perhaps that he would be more satisfied if he came in my mouth, so I just went to town. I wanted to be sure that he would not soon forget me or our special night together.