Two Maids and a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'll show you, for you are a real scout Miss and one of the most lovable and fuckable girls I ever knew." I said, as I picked her up and placed her on the table with her peachy bottom on the edge and directing her to place her feet on the back of a chair I had drawn up behind me.

It was my usual preliminary to do this, my favorite position to win a woman over. Throwing her dress back and exposing Miss's delectable charms, I feasted my eyes on one of the prettiest bellies and pussies I had ever seen. Such lovely legs and thighs, such a plump and creamy bottom spread out under the fluffy bunch of dark brown curls through which the pulpy lips of her moist cunny were pouting, opening and closing with hot longing.

A bright red clitty protruded from its hiding place, stiff and pert. Altogether, Miss's pussy offered about as tempting a feast as any man would wish to see between a pair of shapely legs. I patted and caressed the round white belly and velvety plump inside of the girl's thighs all the time gloating on the delicious morsel nestled in a thick tuft of silky curls, till I was hungry for it. "Oh, Perry," she said, "will you do what the book calls 'lapping the cunt'?"

"Why, of course, Miss and a lot more." I replied as I proceeded to lay back the thick soft lips and open up the red meaty interior disclosing a small puckering orifice with palpitant longing. I placed my mouth to the distended gap and the fragrant mellow lips closed about my mouth.

At the first thrust of my tongue Miss almost screamed from the new and novel sensation. The faster my tongue glided in and out, the tighter she clasped my head between her convulsed thighs. All she could utter was a trembling, "Oh, how good 'that' feels. Oh, God, don't stop!"

I then began a lively tongue play on the stiff clitoris till the poor girl was almost insane with a desire to cum. "For heaven's sake, bring it." She pleaded pathetically.

"Yes, pet, I'll make you get off and cum more than you ever did before. When did you say you were last unwell?"

"Ten days ago," replied Miss with quickened delight.

"Good," I said, getting to my feet. I had placed the table in front of the mirror and I tilted it to reflect every detail. Taking a soft shapely leg under each arm, I opened Miss's moist and quivering cunny and guiding my restless penis, I rubbed the purple knob all about the gap.

"Watch in the glass." I said, as I titillated the sensitive clitoris. The girl was watching every detail, her eyes limpidly languorous, her crimson lips parted in a sensuous smile. When I began to force the head of my ferocious tool into the tight puckering orifice she gave a smothered groan. "You'll never get that big thing into me. It'll kill me."

"Yes, dear, it'll kill you with pleasure."

I got the head well in and then stopped to play with the creamy boobies and tickle her clitty and wait for her to get accustomed to the stretched feeling. She began to sigh and squirm and then murmured softly, "Oh, Perry, it feels so good! I... I... think that you can go a little farther."

She closed her eyes and then gripped the table when I made a lunge that sent my turgid tool into the juicy depths till it bumped against her womb. She gave a smothered scream. "AIIIIIIEEE"

Her eyes were swimming and her boobies heaving with a voluptuous sensation. Slowly and sensuously I moved back and forth now.

"There, Miss," I said softly, "isn't that nicer than your finger or a candle?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she exclaimed. "It's heavenly! Do it faster."

I held her belly and with lively hip action, I twisted and screwed the lustful creature. "OOoooo... Oh, it's... lovely... Oh... I'm dying... hold... me... it's... coming... Oh... how... good... now... now... Oh, darling."

I distinctly felt her throbbing womb as each spasm of her orgasm shook her inflamed body and made her breathe hard and stammer her expressions of voluptuous sensation. The amorous girl was so inflamed that her unappeased passion made her call out in her agony of erotic emotions.

"Don't stop, for God's sake! Don't stop! I'm not half gratified. I never imagined. It... was... half so... lovely to be properly fucked."

Suddenly realizing my immense tool was still stiff and in full vigor and believing that I had cum, Miss looked at me with amazement and dreamy eyes and said, "Didn't you come?"

"No, my lovely little Miss. I'll not cum until I've made you go off again and say 'no more finger fucks for me'."

"I'll never do it that way after this." she replied. "I shall tell my friend all about it. Will you give her a treat like this some time, too?"

"Sure," I replied, "if she'd like me well enough to let me."

And then I continued to feast my fleshy appetite on the girl's lascivious charms. Miss indulged her own sensual nature and reveled in thoughts of lascivious pleasures in company with me and her friend Tessie.

"Oh, she will, Tess will go wild when she meets you and sees your lovely big thing, er cock. " she said. "She is just crazy to have a big strong man. Can't we three make a party some night together?"

"Of course, we'll go to a hotel." I answered, pleased.

"Oh, Perry, you make me so passionate, I could scream. Do it faster!"

I pressed the turgid bursting head against her womb and made it throb and tickle her, sending thrills of lustful emotions over her trembling body. "Oh, Perry! Oh!" she moaned, as I worked my tool in and out with a lustful spiral motion.

"How's that, girlie?" I asked.

"Oh, it's great... it's... coming... fuck me... fuck me hard... Oh, my God!" And her eyes rolled and sank back into her head, showing only the whites.

I groaned. I had held back as long as I could. "Oh, baby," I hollered. "I'm coming, too... suck it... so... so... " I cried, as Miss's nipping cunny closed with convulsive spasms. "Ah... there... there," as I shot a charge of hot baby batter into the girl's belly. She lay still and received the balmy, delirious juice in ecstasy.

Before the last sensuous thrill passed, I picked up the half-conscious girl and carried her to the bed with my reeking stiff cock still in her. Taking off my shirt, I managed to divest Miss of her clothes and then we lay for some time in a languid sea of lustful content, till I got eager for another orgasm.

Getting on top of her, I placed it back in her with frenzied, frictional thrusts till we both died away again in a voluptuously complete finish. I let the poor girl sleep off the effects of our dream of pleasures such as she had never experienced before as I gazed at her sleeping form when I awoke at daybreak.

Two days later I met Miss and she passed the word to me. "Tessie will be here to meet you at eight o'clock in my room. Come at that time and knock."

Part Two

I made careful preparation for conquest... and a night with my latest finds. First engaging a room at a hotel of unquestioned privacy then completed a toilet that would prove the way to conquest. I wore a Palm Beach suit over a sheer silk shirt with no underwear. I had, without a doubt, an attractive figure and my close fitting trousers displayed my muscular limbs and abnormal sexual development to good advantage.

Promptly at eight o'clock I heard Miss in her room and then a cheery voice. "Gee, Miss, I'm just wild to meet your friend. How do I look?" asked Tessie as she threw off her cape.

"Say, Tess," said Miss, "he will go wild and eat you alive when he sees your bare back. It's lovely." She had left her entire back exposed to her waist line with but a narrow line over each shoulder, the front being so thin that even the stiff red nipple points of a pair of the prettiest boobies stuck out alluringly.

Tessie was taller than Miss, with remarkably pretty arms and legs... not large but tempting in form and shape. She possessed a bottom that was ravishing in contour and agility. She wore nothing else but a lace petticoat and black silk stockings, gartered well above the knees.

When I answered the call to enter, the vision that met my gaze startled me. Miss was attired quite as alluringly, but I beheld in Tessie a typical chicken from the bevies of government clerks out for a time.

"Miss Tessie Bangs," said Miss, introducing us, "this is Mr. Adams." I bowed low as I took Tessie's hand and kissed it. She shivered for she felt a thrill go through her.

"Surely," I said, "this is a refreshing pleasure."

Tess was speechless as her eyes swept over my figure and when she could speak. Her voice was low and musical. "I am equally delighted." She said. "I do hope your pleasures will be equal to mine."

"Well," I said, "judging from appearances, when I see more of you, I know that my pleasure will know no bounds. You are the peachiest looking and most delectable looking chicken I've met in a year." She resented the term I gave her.

Her big blue eyes flashed and with a vivacious but injured dignity she retorted: "I beg your pardon, Mister Adams, I'm no chicken and you needn't think that because Miss Taylor fell for you and you happen to be a handsome brute, I shall fall, too."

I saw that she meant every word and that I would be obliged to trim her claws as I had often done before with others. I replied, looking steadily and smiling into her flashing eyes, "You are a chicken and a deucedly tempting bird to broil and with proper seasoning you will make fine eating."

Tessie gasped, for she well knew what I meant. "I've never met up with such nerve before." She said. Her practiced eye caught sight of the bulging outlines of my abnormal charm, already showing signs of vigor and life. She jumped back with a twist of her pretty shoulders and shaking her pendulant boobies, "My God, man, but you are immense," still gloating on my tool and balls that showed plainly through my light trousers.

"Pshaw, Tess," spoke up Miss, "you ought to see it out and stiff. Take it out, Perry." It was my plan to work Tess up until she was at the point of begging for it, but as she seemed curious and willing, I unbuttoned my trousers, but first I stepped up to her and without warning clasped her lithe and willowy form in my arms and pressed her mons veneris to my rapidly stiffening tool by placing a convulsive hand on her plump bottom.

She tried to wriggle loose, but the more she wriggled, the stiffer my penis became till it throbbed against her pussy. The sensation was so exciting to her that she just hung limp in my arms and shivered. I kissed her and then when my mouth closed over her ruby lips, I thrust my tongue into her mouth and squeezed her soft bottom with both of my eager hands.

She returned my kisses almost unconsciously as she gazed at me with limpid, languorous eyes. Once or twice she half clung to me and when I began to run my tongue between her lips, it was too much for her. She just hung onto me enough to keep from falling.

All of a sudden, tearing her mouth loose, she cried out in a frantic appeal. "Stop, I don't mean to let you get fresh with me!"

My hands and touching were doing their work, however. I slipped one hand all over her smooth bare back, tickling her spine at the same time and running my tongue around her neck under her chin and ears. Her eyes flashed, her bottom wriggled... She laughed and then began to scratch. I realized I had an unusually spiteful chicken to deal with. Shaking my trousers loose, my rampant penis came forth in all of its passionate splendor.

"Oh, look Tessie." said Miss, laughing. In her excitement and struggle one of her hands came in contact with it. Like oil on troubled waters her flush of injured dignity subsided and she melted in my arms like jelly in a mold and hung limp from surprise and suddenly aroused lecherous emotions. At first she couldn't speak, she seemed so dazed. Then with sudden curiosity, her hand went to the prodigious, throbbing weapon, her long tapering fingers about it. Gasping she drew back to look: "Good God!" she exclaimed. "What is it, a bone or a club?"

"The stick that you are going to be broiled on, my dear." I said.

"Never, never!" cried the astonished girl, looking at it and squeezing the long hard shaft. "Why, that thing would kill me!"

"Aw, go on," laughed Miss.

"I'll be," said Tess to her. "You never had that brute of a thing in you. You told me a fib. Why, I never heard of a man having a tool like that."

"Ah, Tess, just you wait until it's in you and you'll see all the stars in creation and go off like you never did before and I'll bet that you'll never want anything else. Why Tess, it beats a finger or a candle a thousand ways. To be broiled on that darling cock is a treat you'll never forget."

Then turning to me, Miss kissed me and said, "Strip, Perry and show Tessie."

"I will if she'll do the same." I replied.

Miss led the way and began to undress. She hadn't much on to be taken off. Tessie was now happy and festive, lively as could be. She and Miss were soon stripped to their stockings and I gazed with lustful enthusiasm on two of the most charming and fuckable damsels I ever laid eyes on.

Tessie was perfect in symmetry and shapeliness. Tall and graceful, exquisitely rounded with a pair of luscious, slightly drooping boobies, not so large as Miss's, but just as lovely to play with and mold in the hands. She had a prominent, protruding mons veneris covered with a profusion of thick blonde curly hair like silk, through which the pretty deep slit of a plump pussy could be seen.

I was now more than rampant to get at it. I was now stripped naked, to my socks. When Tessie's eyes swept over me, she gasped with carnal admiration, her eyes almost popping out of her head as she gloated on my penis, which she expected to be broiled on.

"My God, Miss," she exclaimed. "I don't wonder that you fell for him. He is magnificent, but I'll have to see you take that tool before I'll believe you had it in your little cunny." She said, as she again felt of it with trembling hands, trying to pull it away from my belly, where it stood stiff as a bar of iron. It slipped from her hand and sprung back with a thud. Tessie giggled and continued to enjoy the unusually vigorous elasticity of the perky penis.

"Let's get busy," I said. "I'm getting too hot for comfort and anxious for a drink. We'll have a round, go out for a highball and then go to a room I've engaged for the night. You two lovely chickens have to be broiled on both sides thoroughly, so let's get busy while the bone is in good form."

"I want to see Miss take it first," said Tessie with a mischievous and lustful expression of her naughty handsome bottom. I arranged the table with cushions and directed Miss to lie on it as on the first night when she was initiated.

Miss looked most tempting and desirable as she laid with her legs wide open and her peachy, salacious pussy ready for the stick. Two firm milky boobies, with their stiff red nipples pointing straight up and out, invited kisses.

"Now, Perry," laughed Tessie, "do exactly what you did to her the other night. I want to see how you got that awful thing into her tight little cunny."

I seated myself directly in front of the voluptuous little pussy with Miss resting her pretty fat legs on each shoulder. "My God," exclaimed Tessie, all curious and getting hotter every minute. "I've had some fun in my life, but I was never kissed there."

I began my feast with hot kisses on the pretty rounded belly and on the soft white insides of her thighs to arouse keener sensations of desire. I then titillated her with a lively tongue play on her perky red clitoris.

Miss began to moan, but when the ardent sweep of my tongue along the pouting slit penetrated the puckering orifice, she trembled and cried out, "Oh... Tess... wait... till he does this to you... Oh, it's so good... Oh." When I thrust my tongue into the salacious meaty depths of her pussy and tickled her vagina, Miss suppressed a scream, shook all over and cried, "Oh, Tessie... suck my titties, quick... I'm... I'm... com... coming."

Tessie quickly took a big red nipple in her mouth and tickled the other one with her finger nails. As nothing excites a woman to cum as quick as that. Miss just moaned and heaved and clutched at her friend and cried out, "Oh, Tess! There... there... Oh... how good... OO... oo... Oh!"

I received her sweet creamy cum on my tongue and sucked it up as it flowed freely. She being thoroughly lubricated, I got to my feet then taking the bursting red tool in my hand I pulled the foreskin back then worked the swollen, inflamed head all about in the juicy slit while Tessie stood by holding apart the fat lips and watching the well, absorbing a lascivious act of broiling Miss.

Her eyes wide, almost popping out, her snowy bosom heaving with excitement and her pussy itching and twitching Tessie saw me plunge my frenzied penis into Miss to the hilt. Miss stuffed her fist into her mouth to smother her cries and screams of lustful pleasure. Her breath exhaled in mock acceptance as I worked my tool back and forth with such sensuous effect and Tessie watching it as it went in and out, she almost screamed herself.

"Hurry, Miss, I'm just dying for a piece." Tessie again tickled the quivering red nipples."

Miss cried out, "Oh, God! It's coming... what a lovely... fuck." Her voice died away. I pulled my inflamed tool out of her. It was reeking with pearly cum and lifting Miss up I laid her on the bed, telling Tessie to get on the table. I had not cum for I wanted to save it for the excited Tessie.

The table was before the mirror and when Tessie discovered that she could watch herself being fucked, she laughed in glee. I stood for a moment to gloat on the exquisite lovely charms of this delectable girl, fondling every part of her. Then taking my place again in the chair between the pretty shapely legs outstretched for the kisses. I gazed lustfully at one of the prettiest and most alluring pussies I ever saw.

Profusely covered with silky blond hair, it stood out plump and impudent. Tessie had what might be termed a real hard on, for the outer lips were hard and horny and her clitty stuck out its red nose stiffly. I noted the delectable and sweet scent and savory condition of her private parts. Holding the soft cheeks of her fat bottom apart I gazed fondly at all her beauty when she anxiously wound her fat legs around my neck and exclaimed, "My God, what a lover you are!"

I now buried my nose in her slit and worked my tongue deep in, she bit her lips and exclaimed with a deep moan, "Suck me."

I then gave her the same tonguing I had just given Miss, but I fairly ate the mellow, meaty interior with lively tongue thrusts.

I gathered all the ripe parts of her cunny into my mouth and sucked like mad, with my tongue rubbing her stiffened clitty. Tessie was trembling and quivering all over. "Wow! Oh! Ouch!" she cried. Her cry aroused Miss from her languor and she came smiling to the side of the table.

"Oh, Miss," she cried. "HE'S sucking the life out of me... oo... oo... Oh, how I'm cummmmming!"

"Isn't it great?" asked Miss, patting Tessie's titties and pinching the little stiff nipples.

"Oh, it's heavenly," replied Tessie as she died away in another swoon of voluptuous ecstasy. I jumped up then with a terrible hardon that was actually painful. It was forbidding in appearance. Tessie had never seen nor dreamed of a penis like it before. Handsome it was, to say the least, with its splendid appendages like ripe fruit bursting with a wealth of rich juices.

Tessie's eyes, languorous with sensual aftereffects of a copious cum, looked with fear and, trembling as I stood beside her. In a voice trembling with apprehension, she said, "Let... let me feel it, Perry, it's awful."

I stepped closer to her, she felt the awful thing from the balls to the tip of the turgid knob as if testing and measuring its size and power. I took it in my hand and moved the knob around her neck, under her chin and ears.