Two Maids and a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you beauty," she murmured. "Now I'm ready... Oh Perry, be careful, won't you?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Then broil me and do it good. I'm hot as a blister." And to Miss she said, "Don't leave me Miss and give me a handkerchief."

I took a pretty leg under each arm and Miss stood by to assist. She pulled the inflamed, fat lips apart revealing its red meaty interior and puckering orifice from which oozed traces of her recent cuming. I moved my tool up and down and rubbed the quivering inflamed clitty.

"Oh, God! That's exciting," she cried out suddenly. "Put it in quick."

I placed the almost bursting knob at the entrance and pushed. She gasped and stuffed the handkerchief into her mouth to smother a cry of pain. With the head just inside, I waited for her to get accustomed to the stretching. The nipping stricture was maddening to me. Tessie relieved her mouth long enough to say, "All of it Perry... I... want it all!"

Replacing the wad of handkerchief in her mouth, she grabbed Miss. I braced myself and clutching the girl's squirming hips, I crammed my penis into the tight hot depths till it was completely sheathed. Oh how she did squirm and writhe. I hollered myself with sensuous delight, exclaiming, "Oh,... Tessie... what a perfect cunt you have."

Her pain had subsided. She removed the cloth from her mouth, her crimson lips parted in a smile of joy. Her breathing was fast and irregular almost gasping. Miss bit and sucked the stiff red nipples whilst I tickled her navel.

"What a pretty belly. What pretty legs. You two girls are the peachiest chickens to fuck that I ever knew." I whispered as I moved my straining spear out and in, producing a fury of erotic thrills to us both. Tessie could not prolong the delightful indulgence long enough. Her orgasm came hard and quick. "AIIIIIEEEEE" AHHHHH Ohhhhh Hummmmph Unnnnnngh" she moaned as she thrust in rhythm with me.

I felt the first surge of my own cum beginning. I stopped and worked to get control as she wheezed, "Gee, I wish that it could last all night."

Once her tongue was loosened she became obscene as her erotism increased. I was getting a royal feast of voluptuous sensations. Her climax was approaching once again. This one would be her undoing. Tessie's curly blonde head rolled from side to side... she clawed at her stomach and her milky, panting boobies were swaying as they rose and fell faster and faster with her quickened breath. I put my most masterful strokes to the frenzied girl with agonizing thrills.

She hollered in smothered gusts, "Oh, God!" I'm coming!" Her arms dropped to her side.

"Somebody kiss me! Hold me! I'm dying! Oh... oo... oo!!"

Miss giggled. I grabbed the exploding girl in my arms, crushed a soft tittie in each hand and smothered her gasping cries with a tonguing French kiss. She sucked the tongue almost out of me.

"There, you hot little cunt, take my sap. It's... good for you." I moaned between breaths as I poured hot streams of my delicious juice into the trembling girl. The jets pierced her like needles and brought a secondary cum in which Tessie's eyes rolled in erotic delirium. I laid her gently back and completed my own double cum in a blinding orgasm which shook me to my toes. "ARRRRGH" "AHHHHHH" "MMMMMM" I groaned.

"Heavens," cried Miss, "you've got me so hot I can scarcely wait for another piece." Tessie wiggled off the table and staggered as if drunk to the bed, cum dripping copiously from her battered cunt. She laid in a half faint from the effect of the frenzied orgy on the couch in the other room.

I quickly got a bottle of brandy. We all had a stiff drink and prepared to go out. It took Tessie a few minutes to regain her normal demeanor. After Tessie had two stiff drinks she was as lively as a cricket and ready for a frolic.

Like a contortionist she writhed and displayed her enticing charms to excite the lewdest passions. Her sensual nature was thoroughly fired after getting a generous taste of my powers and my skillfully manipulated tool. She was wanton to the core.

Before I had completed my toilet, Tessie kissed my penis. Being now soft and normal she drew it into her mouth and cuddled it with her tongue. "Gee," she exclaimed, "I'd like to suck you off."

We were all hotter than blisters and ready for anything. We left the house unseen and were soon in the room I had engaged for the night. I ordered highballs begot with plenty of ginger. Both girls stripped and jumping onto the table, they did a most exciting and lewd dance. Tessie was more agile than Miss, but Miss's movements were far more suggestive and voluptuous.

They had often practiced together when under the influence of lecherous desire to indulge their wanton passion and to induce a cum would press their pussies together and rub and twist with their titties crushed together till a frenzied orgasm would reward their efforts. I watched the lascivious performance till I was so hot my turgid gun was standing cocked and purple and almost ready to go off. I grabbed both girls and fell with them in the bed. I was about to mount Tessie, when she cried out, "Hold on Perry, I'm hot, too hot for an old fashioned fuck. I want a Hoochie Cootchie diddle."

"How's that?" I asked.

She directed me to lie across two chairs with my head on the bed and my knees hanging over the edge of the farthest chair while, Miss was to straddle my head and press her cunny to my mouth. This was a new trick but I liked the idea and at once arranged for it. I first drew both girls to the edge of the bed, with their plump bottoms on the edge, with their legs wide apart and knees drawn up.

The quivering swollen cunnies were then gaping open, the orifice of each pouting for something stiff. I took a highball and holding Margie's little hole well open, I poured into it a goodly portion and then held the lips together so it wouldn't spill to let it soak in and heat up the tight little box. Dropping to my knees I deftly placed my mouth to the lips and sucked out the warmed up liquor. She screamed and wiggled her fat bottom. She was consumed with longing. I gave Tessie the same treatment and when I had sucked out the last drops she writhed and screamed.

"My God, that was brutal. I was hot enough without that. Hurry up and get on the chairs and I'll screw the balls off you while you lap Margie." I got awfully randy as Tessie took her position while I lay as she directed with my erect penis standing straight and rigid ready to burst. Tessie cuddled it in her soft boobies and kissed it again with thrusts of her tongue in the little orifice.

I felt as if I were going to cum right then, but she was an alert little bitch and stopped titillating me at the very moment when it felt as if another touch would bring me off. Meanwhile, I was sucking avidly on Miss's cunt, which she thrust lustfully up against my lips. I was in a fucker's heaven, being worked over by two of the loveliest little fucktresses I'd ever encountered.

Finally, the lapping of my tongue against her clitoris caused Miss to scream with pleasure and clamp her thighs against my head with such force that I was in danger of losing consciousness. At the same moment, Tessie ceased her oral stimulation of my more... than... rampant prick and impaled herself on the joy stick by mounting me as one would a horse. She bounced up and down on it, taking it fully within her cunt and in only a moment or two more, the three of us drowned in a glorious cum. Miss's pearly juices running copiously down over my lips and chin as I sucked avidly, trying to get every drop. At the same moment, my spunk shot deep into Tessie's cunt, mingling with her own cum.

Then we all collapsed weakly, unable to move. We finally had strength enough to get on the bed, where we all fell into a deep and dreamless sleep immediately.

The next morning, Miss awoke before the rest of us. She began by looking at my prick and then, curiously to lift it, so she could see it from all sides and angles. As she examined it she got more eager for it. I was still asleep as was Tessie.

Miss, in her state of erotic feelings, began working her fingers in her moist slit, but was so passionate and eager for another piece, she knew that she had first to get it stiff.

Following descriptions she had read, of a way to get a man's penis to stand, Miss hung over me and lifted my seemingly dead penis into her mouth with her tongue after tickling the wrinkled balls. When she got half of the soft mass into her mouth she slipped her tongue around and around the head as she gently chewed the soft root. I stirred, woke up and not thinking which of my partners was at me, clutched Tessie and kissed her, feeling and moulding her titties now firm after a rest. She, too, awoke.

"Oh, Perry, do you want me again so soon?" I then perceived that it was Miss who was eating it up.

"Look Tess," I said. "Miss wants it. Poor girl, she's hungry."

When Tessie saw Miss fairly eating and frantically chewing the mouthful, she rolled the splendid reservoir of sap in her soft hand. "That's right, Miss," she said. "That'll make it come up if you want a piece. I'm ready for one myself."

Tess tickled me, sucked my hard nipples and between the two amorous girls, I began to get stiff. My penis got too big for Miss's mouth. Letting it languidly out, she said, "I do want a piece. I'm hot from my toes to my hair."

I handled both quivering cunnies, sticking a finger into each. This would always make me hot. My tool swelled and stiffened to grand proportions, till I had one of my characteristic morning hard-ons.

"Give it to Miss first," cried Tess. "She found it first." I got on top of the plump, passionate girl and gave her the liveliest, hottest fuck I ever put to a girl, till she groaned and screamed in ecstatic satisfying orgasm. I finished her off and left my rigid tool in her till she swooned off in a sensuous die-away, having restrained my own desire to cum.

I preferred my morning feast between Tessie's soft, shapely legs in her tight excitable little box. I wanted to feel Tessie's long lithe limbs wind about me and once more experience the ecstatic cum by her wiggling bottom and toe... curling sucking cunny.

"Heavens, you're bigger than ever," she exclaimed. "It's just grand. Oh, Gee, how lovely, umm." She groaned with each straining thrust and throb. Tessie twined her pretty legs around me and thus braced, she not only met my thrusts with effective bucking up motions but could wiggle and twist with a screwing motion that thrilled me with lustful zeal.

Her cries and shuddering frame told of the delightful cums she was having. When I could no longer restrain myself to prolong the voluptuous feast I gathered the trembling plump form of Tessie in my arms and gazing down in her rolling eyes, groaned out, "Oh, Tessie... there... it... comes... Oh, God! How exquisite!"

Our delicious die-away was ravishing after I shot a long charge of creamy cum into the hungry depths of Tessie's cunny.

She quickly jumped off the bed and let the stuff escape in a morning pee. Returning to the bed we all had a nap. At seven o'clock we all arose and went our way.

Tessie remarked, "Oh, Perry, I never had such a treat in all my life. Miss picked a star performer when she picked you."

The End