Two Members of Literotica Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Mary, I have to say this. Your breasts really are fantastic. I know I shouldn't have looked, but I did; they really do look awesome."

I blushed, before saying a rather weak and pathetic, "thank you."

There was a silence again. "Sorry Mary, that was so wrong of me and it could have undone all or any trust you have had in me."

I smiled. "It's OK, I am flattered you like them, and if I remember you had a few bum shots from me but not my breasts?"

Fred nodded. "Yes, and I was always hoping," he smiled.

The trouble was that I was now feeling very relaxed. Knowing Fred had seen my breasts and his long legs on display were making me a little bit randy. Fred must have sensed the mood, as he approached me to refill my glass. I lent forward but made no effort to cover myself.

His eyes were transfixed on my breasts and I could almost feel the nipples harden under his glaze.

"Anyway, Fred," I said. "Those legs of yours should not be on show around women either!"

He laughed as put the wine bottle down and lifted his gown up almost to the top of his thighs. "These you mean?"

I nodded.

"Mary, all your concerns and fears could get close to being proven right if we are not careful," he said seriously.

"Your right," I said covering myself up. "We should stop it."

"Its fun though isn't it?" he laughed lightening the atmosphere.

"Oh yes," I laughed as I crossed my legs, inadvertently exposing a lot of thigh.

"Now they are legs" Fred laughed.

I looked down at them, "yea they are not bad are they? They go all the way up to my bum!"

"And I have to say, that photo you sent showed me what a fantastic bum it is too!"

"Oh yes I remember you are a bum man aren't you?"

Fred nodded.

I drained my wine glass and Fred walked towards me with the bottle. I didn't move my legs. I wanted to keep the thigh on show; see what he would do. I lent forward with my glass; showing my breasts again.

"You're teasing me now Mary!" he said quietly.

I nodded.

"What are you going to do about it? Put me over you knee?" I said smiling.

"Would you like that?"

"I don't know."

Fred put the bottle down and removed the wine glass from my hand. He lifted me up and held me in his arms, holding me close. There was no skin to skin contact just a big hug. A hug that I was totally committed to and didn't want to stop. I think he was checking my reaction. Would I reject him, would I rebuff him?

I didn't and he let go of me, bending down to gently kiss my lips. I responded and the kiss turned more passionate; our tongues fighting each other as the room filled with the sound of our moaning.

I felt his hands rub my back through the gown. The gown was opening as we kissed and his hand stroked my back. Somehow, the gown fully opened and he slid it off my shoulders and down my arms without breaking off the kiss. I was naked.

I soon had his gown join mine on the floor as we hugged skin against skin. I could feel his erectness as I am sure he could feel my rock hard nipples crushed against his chest.

We broke our kiss and regained our breath as I saw him lustily take in my breasts before he gently stroked them and then started to suckle them, taking the nipples into his mouth like a feeding baby, gently biting them making them harder and harder. He sucked on the nipples, he licked them and stood back to admire them. Admire their firmness and the hardness of the erect nipples. If I had wanted to stop him now, I couldn't, Fred had turned me on so much. I felt his hands all over me as they worked their way across my stomach and down through the sparse pubic hair and then explored my soaking wet slit.

He helped me lie down and opened my legs, lewdly looking at me as he put a finger deep inside me, touching my G spot and making me feel an orgasm was not so far away. He withdrew his finger and rubbed the wet finger over one of my nipples before sucking on it again. He did this time and time again as I lay there urging him on.

He silently move d and the next thing I felt where his lips and tongue on my sensitive clit. Slowly he circled it as he continued to fuck me with his fingers. I don't know for sure but I am sure he had two fingers in me slowly entering me and then withdrawing. I was so close and he knew it. My clit was getting more and more sensitive, he was playing me like a fine instrument; bring me ever closer to that explosive orgasm my body demanded. I bucked my hips and then held his head hard against me, ensuring he didn't move, ensuring he didn't stop doing what he was doing.

"Fred, don't stop, please don't stop," I muttered through clenched teeth as I bucked against his inquisitive fingers and tongue.

"Oh, Fred, Fred I'm cumming!" I cried as my orgasm took hold. He stopped licking my clit but stared in wonder as my body came down from the place he had taken it. He slowly removed his fingers from my soaked cunt.

"My God, that was so wrong, but so nice!" I said as I snuggled up to him.

With my breathing back to normal, it was my turn and I made him lie down and slowly explored his body with my hands and tongue until I reached his erect manhood and took him deep in my mouth, sucking and licking, stroking him at the same time. I marvelled at the firmness of it, the size was just right for me. Not one of those surgically enhanced ones you see on porn films that no normal women can suck. I licked him and moved his foreskin over his helmet and back. I took him as deep in my mouth as o could, sucking and bobbing my head, his reactions telling me what to do.

"Oh my God!" he muttered, as he started to buck his hips. I wasn't sure where I wanted him to cum, but I knew I would have to make a decision soon, he was that close. I removed my mouth and gently stroked him to be rewarded by a cry and a pause in his movements as jet after jet of hot sperm erupted from his hard prick. Most o it covered my hands, some me.

I cleaned both of us up as he got his breathing under control.

We looked at each other and smiled. "I really don't regret that Fred," I said, "so before you start apologising or some such, remember that!"

"Ok," he said sheepishly.

"We cuddled together on the floor and finished the wine before going to bed, falling asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

The next morning I woke to find Fred standing beside me with breakfast on a tray. I sat up, unconcerned that my breast s were on show and helped him devour the food.

After eating I showered, only to be interrupted by Fred joining me and soaping my body. He soon had soap all over me and I was not an unwilling participant as he used the soap to help ease his way into my bum and play with my clit with his other hand. He stood behind me, his hard prick pressed in the small of my back as I held onto the shower wall to balance myself. One finger was fucking my bum, in and out it went; not hurting but sending delightful sensations around my body as his other hand was playing with my clit. I pushed back against him as his finger got further and further into my bum and I could hardly stand the attention he was playing on my clit. I knew this couldn't last and I was soon cumming hard as the water cascaded down on us. He sensed exactly when to stop playing with my clit and gently and slowly withdrew his finger from my behind. I stood there regaining my breath as the shower continued to wash me. I turned around and kissed him. "Fred that was very naughty and you should be ashamed of yourself!" I mocked.

We returned to the bed where he had me bend down on all fours and licked from behind and made me cum again.

"Fred, you are insatiable!" I said as I started to recover from yet another orgasm.

Before I had a chance to properly calm down, he opened a packet of condoms.

"Lie down Mary, on your back," he said quietly. He opened my legs and looked lustfully at my swollen and abused pussy. The lips must have been very puffy from all the attention it had had and I know it was very wet. Gently he ran his hands up my thighs and traced the outline of my pussy with his finger. Not quiet entering me, but increasing my arousal again as he stroked my pussy's outer lips. He looked deep into my eyes as he continued to stroke me, almost pleading with me to say or do something. I lay that silently holding his eye contact. He lent forward and kissed me. Gently at first and then firmly and as he kissed me deeply and hard I felt him move and gently enter me. He was soon fully inside me and stopped moving, allowing me the fantastic feeling of being fully penetrated. He slowly withdrew as far as he could, leaving just the tip of his prick inside me before slowly plunging deep inside me again. His concentration was fantastic. He then withdrew and started a slow regular thrusting and fucked me in the good old fashioned missionary position He fucked me deeply and slowly, my body seemingly moving from one orgasm to another. I had lost count how many times I had cum before he started pumping into me faster and faster. He lifted himself up on his arms to look at me as I tried to meet his every thrust, urging him on. I started playing with my nipples and he bent down and suckled on one again. Soon he was at that stage where he was bordering on being out of control. His thrusts were not as deep as before but were getting faster and faster until he plunged as far in me as he could, he froze deep inside me and I felt his cock pulsate and cum. Spurt after spurt, I could feel each one until he slowly withdrew and threw the spent condom aside.

He lay on his back, his breathing heavy and eyes shut. The only sound in the room was him catching his breath.

We eventually got up and recommenced our writing, but this was interrupted by so much touching and teasing and I think Fred made me cum at least two or three times during the day, so much so I had to say enough was enough and leave me alone!

The story was eventually finished and we went back to our own homes. It will probably never be published; it's our story for us to enjoy.

So what happened after the weekend? Not a lot in truth. We sometimes email, there is no talk of meeting up again, as we both, I believe, know that what we had that weekend was great and probably never repeatable. I also know that from my side, despite my initial reluctance, there were no regrets.

12