Two Moms, Two Laps: United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers

Mom kissed me deeply. "We're going to have so much fun training her, aren't we?"

I chuckled, then felt Marie climb back on top of me. I felt her warmth envelope my cock, then she was lying on top of me, Mom scooting over to give her room. "That was naughty, Sissy," Marie whined.

Mom giggled. "He didn't think so. He loved it. And that's what counts, right?"

The shared kissing started up again, then Mom was dislodging Marie again. "Suck him, then it's my turn."

They developed a pattern, each taking turns, with Marie sucking me in between. I was in absolute heaven. Once again, they started taking longer shifts, and each had a couple of nice orgasms riding my cock.

"Getting close, Mom," I groaned while she was riding me.

"Where do you want to finish," she asked.

"In you. Inside you, Mom."

She seemed to think about it. "We should wait a couple of more days," she said softly.

I grabbed her hips. "In you," I groaned.

"Jeremy..."

I pulled her down, one arm clutching her body, holding her, my other hand grabbing her ass, while I pounded my cock into her.

She whimpered, hugging me, while I grunted my way through my release, pumping her full of my seed. Into Mom's unprotected pussy.

I lay there gasping, as she held my face in her hands. "What am I going to do with you?" she whispered. "You know it's not safe."

"I know," I told her looking into her eyes intensely.

She kissed me softly. "I'm almost 39 years old."

"You're young and beautiful. You're in great shape."

She gave me a wistful little smile, and slowly climbed off of me. She looked down at Marie. "Take care of our boy, Marie. Do a good job now. Let him feel it. Feel the love."

I sighed as Marie took care of me. Gently, adoringly. Mom watched with her head on my shoulder. "You need to think about what you're suggesting, Jeremy. This isn't something we do on a lark."

"I love you, Mom. I... I want to, to..."

She chuckled, and kissed my chest. "I know what you want to do. That's twice now that you wouldn't stop. Wouldn't let me free."

"Mom..."

"Later. This is serious. Your father has to be involved in any discussion. You're talking about another 19 years of our lives."

"Would you want to?" I asked.

"Part of me wants nothing more. The smart side says I'm crazy. I... I don't think your father would go for it. At the very least, we need time, time to settle in with the new regime. You understand?"

Aunt Marie finished up, then parked opposite Mom. "I will if you will, Sissy."

Mom looked surprised. "You'll what?"

"You know. I think it would be great. We could do it together, with Howard the perfect Dad, all over again. Except now he'd have help, dealing with two hormonal sisters."

Mom shook her head. "This is all happening too fast. So many problems. Jeremy would be away, in college. We'd both be almost 60, before we were done."

"I'm just saying. I've thought about it. What am I doing with my life? I'm 37 years old and all I've got to show for it is Colin. I'll be losing him soon. Then what?"

"You could do anything you want, Marie. You're rich, you're beautiful, you're young."

Rich?

"I want what you have, Alice. It's all I've ever wanted. You know that. Maybe this is my chance."

"Howard's been talking about retiring when he hits 55. Seeing the world together. He'd be 60, before we were done."

"So we do it. The kids would be teenagers by 55. We can take them with us. Home school, travel, get world experience, different cultures. And if it was all of us, money wouldn't be an issue, would it?"

I felt my head was on a swivel, turning back and forth to watch them discuss it as if I wasn't even there.

"We can't make this decision. We have to talk to Howard, and I think it's too soon. Not after all the troubles we've been having."

Marie smirked. "I can make my own decision."

Mom glared at her. "No. Howard is the head of this family. If you're serious about being a part of it, then you don't do anything like that without talking it over."

"I'm hungry," I announced.

I got a weird look from both of them, then they looked at each other, grinning. "Fuel up for round three?" Aunt Marie asked.

The discussion was benched, and we ate. They wore my t-shirts, and I wore shorts. Seeing them both like that, knowing they were naked except for the single scraps of cloth, was driving me crazy.

After lunch, I insisted on changing things up. I finally got off my back, and we played around, trying different positions. They teased each other, making fun of each other's orgasm sounds. I had some fun tutoring Marie's mouth. I especially liked having Mom on her hands and knees, taking her from behind, pulling out and making Marie suck me.

I was getting into the whole Slave Marie, idea. I'd ask Mom to do things, and then tell Marie what she had to do. I was rougher with her, pulling her hair, swatting her bottom. She was certainly willing enough.

Mom was adamant about my not coming in her anymore. Not until there was a serious talk. She agreed that we could have that talk before I left for school.

So Marie got my finish, twice. The first time I had her on her belly, pinned to the mattress. I made her stretch her arms above her head, and Mom sat on them, facing me. Marie's legs were parted, my legs holding hers down, my full weight on her, hammering her pussy mercilessly.

Marie was in her own little world, gasping, grunting, unable to respond to anything I said to her. An occasional whispered word or phrase escaped her lips, but it was difficult to make any sense out of it. I made out the occasional "Cock", "Fuck", "Yeah", "Deep", and my favorite, "Jeremy", usually spoken, Jer... uhhh... meeeee!"

"You're mine now," I whispered in her ear, nibbling on her neck, trying to drive her through the bed. "Mine, Marie. Never forget that. Mine!"

Mom's spread legs, trapping Aunt Marie's arms, exposed her open swollen pussy only a few inches from my face. Mom was rubbing herself, watching us. "Fuck her, baby. Fuck that little slut senseless. Show her what it's like to have a real man, finally. Like I've had all these years. Fuck her, Jeremy. Destroy that nasty pussy."

I guess some of the sibling rivalry was still kicking in.

Aunt Marie had gone multi-orgasmic again. She would cry out, gasping, her entire body straining underneath me. Before each one, her face would turn red, and she'd hold her breath, letting it loose explosively as the end of each orgasm. I loved being able to do that to her. Each time she'd come, I'd bite down on her neck or her shoulder, and she'd shudder.

I slowed down a little, giving it to her deep and steady, listening to her little grunts raising in pitch and volume, the silent gap between them growing longer.

She must have been coming in waves for about five minutes, when we lost her again. She had a big one, building up to it nicely, her body shaking, try to fight me off. I grabbed her tits and squeezed, hammering her as hard as I could. "Come," I demanded. "Come for me!"

Mom grabbed her head by the hair, and lifted it, making Marie look ahead, where Mom was diddling herself. "Come you slut. Come on my boy's big fat cock!" she growled.

Aunt Marie screamed, her entire body tensing, her pussy slamming down around my cock like a vise. She was thrashing wildly, one leg breaking free. She managed to lift off the bed for a moment, taking me with her, before she collapsed back down, completely still.

"Damn," Mom laughed.

I stopped to shake her, and Mom urged me to continue. "Keep going, Jeremy. She'll be fine."

I went back to fucking her, steady and deep. It must have been another 10 seconds before she suddenly gasped, and I could feel her coming for me again. Something about that set me off, and I sped up, searching for my finish. "God, oh God!" Marie gasped, collapsing on the bed, trembling.

Mom was brushing her hair back, lovingly, when I grunted my own powerful release, pumping all the way through the finish. She was so exhausted by the ordeal, it took me a couple of minutes to get her to clean me up.

The last time I had Mom on her knees again, gripping her hips, and powering through another one. It had taken me forever to get there, including a nice little break, where I was tutored by both on the fine art of cunnilingus.

Mom's head was on the mattress, butt raised high, moaning sweetly, as I hammered her. I was physically exhausted but determined to get my last nut. I had Marie kneeling beside us, her head resting on Mom's butt. Every so often, I'd pull out of Mom, and use Aunt Marie's mouth for a bit, before returning to Mom's loving nether embrace. The visuals were simply breathtaking. When the end was inevitable, with a herculean effort, I pulled out of Mom and pulled Marie's face onto my cock. By that point, I didn't have a lot to offer her, but she took it like a champ. The training was taking.

I liked that last one a lot.

It was after 3:00 before we were finished and showered together. I was completely drained, and the two moms were absolutely glowing.

I dressed, with the two of them sitting on my bed, watching. "What do you think, Jeremy? You think your aunt's ready for the real training?"

"Start slow? Like with Penny?"

"Of course. I'm thinking pretty much the same way. We'll get a couple of starters in before we start her on the big seven."

"Sounds great. I'd love to be part of that."

"What are you and Penny gonna do?"

I laughed. "Not sex. Not for a while. You two evil women have drained me dry. I'm thinking hit the mall, maybe take in a movie. I told her we'd wash and wax her car."

"If you're going to miss dinner, call, Ok?" Mom said.

"I will. If she wants to come over?"

"Just let us know enough ahead of time to make sure we make enough."

I went over and kissed them both. "How did I ever get so lucky?"

Mom giggled. "You and your father packed a Jeep too tightly."

I left them making plans, and went looking for my girlfriend.

=======================

I thought I was near the end, but the last chapter just kept getting bigger and bigger. I cut it off here, and hope I can somehow pull the last few plot points together in the next half-dozen pages. We'll see.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers