Two New Voicemails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him and stayed silent for a minute.

All she could say was, "Yeah. Let's do it."

Driving down the road with the top down on his convertible, Jenny's hair was blowing in the wind. She didn't feel fear or terror being with him. She had watched this man commit unspeakable and wretched acts right before her very eyes, yet she knew he would not harm her. All she did was stare straight ahead as cars passed by, as the generic instrumental rockabilly music was playing on the car speakers.

Jasper looked down at his cell phone, which said "Two new voice mails." He flipped it open and called his mailbox.

The first one said, "Jasper, this is Esteban. It's almost 1:00 and if you're hearing this, I'm assuming the job has been done. Good job. You'll be receiving the second part of the money in two days behind the Summerset Motel at the intersection of Freedom and 59th. Do not attempt to contact me until then. Be there, you will recognize my associate. Always a pleasure doing work with you Mr. Colombia."

He hit the Save button, then clicked to check the next message.

It was a picture message. It was a picture of a couple in their 20's, with a message written below it. It read, "Love the pic. What do you say we get together for a threesome tonight. My husband has been begging for a three-way with a brown haired girl for a while, and I think you fit his type. We live at 6918 Madison Avenue. Show up preferably around 2-3 A.M. because we're both working late. Can't wait, ttyl"

Jenny had heard the message. It wasn't on speakerphone but it may as well have been from the woman's high-pitched voice.

Jasper looked over at her and said, "You know, after the bar, do you have any plans for tonight?"

She knew that she would never be the same again. All she could do was look over at him with a twinkle in her eye and a half grin and say, "I think I do now, new friend. I think I do now."