Two Nights of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura said looking at her watch, “Fuck, I have to be to work in an hour.”

I said, “Do you have clean clothes – you can shower here.”

She said, “Yeah I have clothes, but no underwear.”

I said, “You didn’t wear any yesterday.”

She said, “That’s right so guess I’m OK.”

Laura got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

I said, “There’s an extra toothbrush in my kit – it’s red.”

She said, Thanks sweetie.”

Monique grunted and asked what time it was.

I said time for Laura to go to work.

Monique said, “Fuck, I wanted to eat her.”

I said, “Go to the shower, she’s in there now. Kneel on the tub floor and eat her pussy.”

Monique was gone a half hour or so. She got her breakfast from Laura’s sex organs. They both came out of the bathroom smiling and holding hands.

I said, “You two look like you just made love while mom was making breakfast.”

Laura winked and said, “Monique’s a lovely girl.”

The Second Day:

After Monique left I asked Monique what she wanted to do today.

She looked at me, smiled and said, “Fuck your brains out.”

I said, “You don’t seem able to get enough sex. We gotta do more than just fuck.”

She sat naked on the edge of the bed, sipping an orange juice. She said, “OK, let’s fuck now and go out and be normal for the day – how’s that?”

I said, “Yeah, that works.” I added, “We could go to Tiajuana by the trolley or whale watching or hang out by the bay.”

Monique finished the orange juice, sat it on the floor and laid back on the bed. Her tits lolled on her chest. The nipples were pointed and were a dark brown. For the first time I noticed strap marks from being in the sun on her body which was already brown colored skin. She rubbed her pussy than her tits.

I got up and came over to the bed and lay down with her. We kissed deeply and for a long time. As we kissed she reached over and rubbed my penis and balls. That only made the kissing more intense.

Then she turned her body so her pussy was over my mouth and she took my semi-limp cock into her mouth to give a it a blow job. She licked the head of my cock and took the whole penis in her mouth washing every inch of the skin. Her mouth was warm and moist giving a strong sexual feeling to the blow job.

I ate her pussy in a very aggressive manner. My tongue reached high into her vaginal cavity, trying to excite her pussy with intense licking.

She increased her licking of my penis and soon had a hard cock to stroke with her tongue. Not long after that I shot a load of cum deep into to her throat. She continued to suck my cock, getting the last drops of cum into her mouth.

At almost the same time she started an intense orgasm that had her legs tightening and her stomach doing the same. Soon she stopped throbbing and just quivered.

We both rolled off of each other and kissed again. I tasted the cum in her mouth and took some to swallow. Then we lay down and curled up together and fell asleep.

Much later in the day around 2:30 I woke up to see the maid looking at both of us still naked on the bed. I shook my hand and mouthed we didn’t need any cleaning.

The maid smiled and nodded OK and proceeded to leave. I got up to close the door behind her and ask for some new towels.

She turned and said she had cleaned the bathroom and left new towels.

I was standing there with nothing on and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled and extended her hand and rubbed my cock and balls. Then we parted and she left. I locked the door behind her.

I decided to take a shower. I looked in on Monique and she was sound asleep. I went to the bathroom, closed the door and ran a warm steamy shower. I stepped in and proceeded for the next half an hour to soak and clean my body. It felt good.

I got out and dried my hair and wiped my body. I used the luxury of two towels. I left the bathroom and went back to the room with the bed. Monique was sitting up reading. She looked at me and said, “Hi.”

I smiled and said, “Hi. I just finished the best shower ever. Your loving me last night made the shower so much better.”

Monique said, “Why didn’t you invite me in? I wanted to shower too.”

I said, “I needed a break and there is plenty of hot water left.”

Monique took a shower while I fell asleep. I awoke about six o’clock. She had left a note by the TV:

Dear John, A wonderful time. If I don’t get back, be good. – Monique

The memories were wonderful.

12