All Comments on 'Two of a Kind'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
JounarJounarover 10 years ago
100*'s one of your best

Great to see so many of your previous characters back and so involved in this tale but god dammit Stang having Evie (best character ever) mentioned so many times and not have her turn up is just evil.

The twist was given away a tad to early imho but bar that I think this was one of your best stories in a long time and up there with your best work. Hopefully more of your stories in the future will have some of your old cast playing a large part ( Evie Hint hint).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only one comment?

I guess it takes awhile for Stang readers to get through 10 pages with their lips moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STANG SHIT

Same old fucking SHIT---TOO FUCKING LONG AND TOTAL FUCKING SHIT. Stang, why don`t you get a job and give the readers a break from your cock sucking puke.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago
Just awesome

So many characters returning, was great. Not so fond of new superpowers that just suddenly come out that we never heard of before - that's just making things up to make the plot work. But as a read, it's awesome, as usual.

So nice to see Dan return, and finally we get a name for the gum chewing process server! I had wondered about her, since she shows up everywhere.

Can I use her in my stuff too? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That would be

Damm Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One star

Nothing else to say.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
This was unecpected, in a good way.

I like your writing and have read most of your stories. You're writing is so compelling that it has scared me off mustangs. To me having a mustang = your g.f/wife will cheat on you. The story started off as your usual fare but the twists you put in were really awesome. Keep up the great work

DustyRhinoDustyRhinoover 10 years ago
Entertaining as usual

Thanks for the entertaining read

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing another 5* read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

love the sci-fi angles...

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
No spoiler here....I just wanted to drop in

and give you a five star. I didn't read it all though might have done if it was about eight pages shorter...:( I skjmmed it (my bad) and took the gist. It's obvious a great number of people enjoy your stories and you got the respect of this Lit-freak. 5*

If anyone got a problem with me handing out five stars without having had the time to read a great story? Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another

retarded story, for the life of me your stories use to be straight forward now they are just fucking weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting, very interesting.....

Though not my normal cup of tea errr story I give it 5 stars. What a vivid imagination!! Loved the play on names And the twist at the end.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
Neat

Good show, Mate! Great imagination and putting it into the written word is fantabulous. Enjoyed every word. 5* no bout adout it. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Loving your imagination Star! Read virtually everything you've done and this is my new favourite. Keep up the good work 5*

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 10 years ago
x_witless_x ?

how do you know if this is a great story if you didn't read it?

Excuse me commenting on the comments.

Just wondering.

cw159cw159over 10 years ago
5*

I certainly enjoyed the story even though I had a hard time trying to decide if you were going for a Robert Ludlum thriller, a Mel Brooks comedy or something in between. Also I found bringing in characters from other stories made it a little confusing until I stopped and figured out who was who. Well, you know what they say about memory being the first to go. Overall, an entertaining piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job

Loving wife story turned Sci-fi.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 10 years ago
You think that I am stupid model

says Becca. Though I recognize that as an authentic East European accent (???) I still don't know if to love stangstarman or huff in indignation at the simplicity and predictability and yet effortlessness of the writing. Oh well, I'm stuck. Do I want this prolific writer to reinvent himself and write shorter and sharper and more diverse erotica? Diversity is not the problem and neither is commitment to the loving wives forum. I echo another commenter in adding my respect to Stang.

I would like to add my respect to the many numerous authentic commenters in this cat. It's hard to be heard and brave to put a handle on it at times. But it's all the authors, great and very small that keep this site ticking over.

I apologize if I sound like a fucking grinder but that's exactly what I'm like in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ONLY continous one?

Come on...get real. I don't like Corvettes....but did I miss a year when they weren't made? Maybe you are just talking about cars with back seats?

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
AbsalomAbsalom

I didn't understand much of whatever the fuck you're trying to say.

Newbie. Ahem.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
cloing? not " she was drugged" not "she was forced"... but CLONING?

this is the stupidest god damn fucking thing and waste of time I have ever read..

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I enjoy your stories and the ones where you stretch the imagination even more. I am curious if the "six degrees of separation" drops to two in the StangStar universe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This whole lot of GARBAGE that I gave up on when Becca was cloned could have been summed up in 5 or less pages, you just got another case of verbal diarrhea. First page alone was spent going around in circles over something that should have only taken a paragraph, 2 at most. 1*

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
This one should have been put in sci-fi.

If it isn't, then it is a horror story.... Just to agree with the author. Nothing is ever good from angles. In fact even ugly stories can have an underlying truth. This one was interesting from beginning to end. Thank you for your hard work author.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
this is definitely something different

and to those who cry that the story is too long, it was needed to support a story about cloning. Saying it was cloning in fewer page story would have made it less palatable. 5* for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God, that was a rough read

You really need to find an editor.

First, the story was cobbled together. You switch between past and present POV. You refer to things that have not yet happened in the past tense.

This was a disaster. And no, length had nothing to do with it.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Two Months Old?

Stopped reading at the point we found out she was two months old. I waded through this overly descriptive and achingly slow story for that?

trashmantxtrashmantxover 10 years ago
I liked it

I know nothing of story structure, tense or point of view other than my own.

My opinion is the one that counts when I vote 5* Thanks SS06

Monolith08Monolith08over 10 years ago
He DID say that he is looking

…for an editor. Truth is, Stang’s work usually has some extraneous commas even with editing (sorry Miko) that can distract - but that could be all on Stang. What I can say is that he rarely has errors that confuse what he is trying to express or detract from the story.

What we all need to realize is that StangStar is one of the most prolific authors on the site – if not the most. And he consistently give us great escapist stories, morality plays and at least one overpowered muscle car per tale. Even the tales that don’t quite fire on all cylinders are four star efforts. Given his volume, it must be conceded that he is one of the top writers regardless of category.

I do agree that he needs at least one editor for grammar and punctuation. He knows he is comma happy and those are easy fixes. Thematically and in terms of length, he could also use one there. I love longer stories, but as in this one, he could have tightened it up and lost a page here and there. Stang, I love your work and I only add this post to help you improve on your already exceptional writing. I would volunteer but I wouldn’t be available as much as he would need given his speed and volume.

As far as the story, I just have one question. Surely several people know that Becca is also Rebecca Miranova. How are Will and Becca going to square the circle of an expecting Becca and a visibly unpregnant Rebecca? Surely the government will notice something that egregious? And given the implications of that, isn’t the dual life suggestion a pretty poor one if they want Bonnie to survive?

As to the category debate, it seems pointless. Will and Becca are married, he suspected cheating, there was illicit sex...that seems to warrant inclusion here in LW. There have been other Stang stories that might not have quite fit the definition (you know, not being wives...) but this is not one of them.

Just my two cents…feel free to disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You need more than an editor - that was awful.

Wrong category, stupid story.

But your 'regular readers' don't seem to mind. Must be an inherent mental problem.

1*

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IN POKER, A SUITED PAIR

is not the best hand,,but it is drawable, TK U MLJ LV NV

Danger09Danger09over 10 years ago
Why was this story in the loving wives column? It read more like sci-fi

I thought the story was ridiculously BORING! I actually had to do my damnedest to stay awake to finish reading it & even then I skipped a few pages. 10 pages of crap. I usually love your long stories but this one didn't do a thing for me. I could've sworn you promised your loyal readers such as myself last week, that the next story would be a BTB? I hope you do better next week because this atrocity didn't do anything but irked me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it

I liked this story and even if i didn't I wouldn't have disrespected a man that takes his time out of life to write a story for our reading pleasure . I am not a writer and would not even know where to start . All i'm saying is that if you think it's so easy to write a story try one yourself . Thanks Stang

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice...

I don't care about extra commas, or misspelled words, or using the wrong words. What is wrong with you readers? This story was excellent and "Free" entertainment! I love your longer tales Stang. thank you

Old Marine Vet

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Honore De Balzac

Sarah Price is from "Private Eyes" and "Billie Jean"............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

Usually look forward to your BTB stories but the what hell was this crap

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 10 years ago
Another good one

Star Stang continues to hit them out of the park. This is another very good entry and the cloning idea is great, but it's not all that fantastic. Someday somebody is going to figure out a way to sell copies of Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox and Marilyn Monroe clones as sex slaves on the black market and it will be the pornographic industry of the 21st and 22nd centuries,.

Spartan22Spartan22over 10 years ago
Well Done

What I liked the most about this story was the grasp you have on such a large scale. You were able to take seven main protagonists and give them credible roles to a story with a great creative plot to include many twists and turns. Many authors have a difficult time laying out a credible plot for a two-page story. This alone makes it easy to overlook simple grammatical issues. Great work, easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epilog 2

Epilog 2, killed the story for me. The bad/evil still live and the good somewhat, accept and began to be associated with the bad/evil.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Nothing new is under the sun

More Nazi scientist were taken to USA to use their knowledge. Werner Von Braun is the most known. Stalin took less Nazi scientists to Sovietonion, because scientists tried to escape to the Western Ally territiory from the Red Army. France and UK took skilled people too (Ferdinand Porche).......Japan scientist, technologist undergone similar treatment. For example the results of the sinner human experiment of the Japanes used by the ally countries too..........

BTW 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Duna

Many shepherds also tried to escape to the West at the end of WW2, but some didn't make it and their billy goats were mercilessly humped.

Of course, you would know all about that from first hand experience.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Entertaining

Pretty good satire. As others have pointed out, needs some editing. Four stars. Thanks for writing.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
What an effort

to weave the characters from your other tales into this story. It read smoothly and had a little bit of something for everyone.

Great fable!

oldauthoroldauthorover 10 years ago
MARVEL COMICS

I still like your writing, Stang, but can't resist making some comments. For one, I can understand the need for an editor when writing, but spell check would have been beneficial in this story. Secondly, it was easy to grasp that it wasn't the REAL Becca that was seen with the 'greasy' Hugh, but I was incorrectly assuming that the Becca copy was a porno star that had undergone plastic surgery to look like the famous supermodel. Actually, I would have preferred that that was the case and then the story could have evolved around a possible blackmail and so-on. But...Cloning? Come on! Yes, it's been done to some degree and some day it may be possible to the degree that this story presents, but putting it in a work of fiction at this time relegates the story to more of a science fiction category. That was a real turn-off, Stang. Also, although there are many with the martial skills of which you enthused Chris, I think you overdid it. Hey, even Jason Bourne got his ass kicked at times! In closing, I have to ask for you to tone it down a little regarding Mustangs. While I like the Mustang and I've owned a few, I don't WORSHIP them. After all, they are just CARS!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
This should be sci-fi

not loving wives. Its OK as a sci-fi story, irrelevant as a loving wives story. IMHO

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Great one, Stang!

As usual, you deliver.

5 Stars

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
As this story shows well this..........

@ Dear Anon The ally forces UK, France, USA and Sovietunion used the results of technics, sciences of German and Japan. The ally countries took to their country many sciences and engeneers too!!!!!!! I mentioned Werner von Braun (USA) and Ferdinand Porche (French) as examples. However they were more people.

Schellenberg who was the leader of the special secret service (it is similar to CIA and the spy defence of FBI) of the III. Empire of German he avoided Nurnberg and he died in ITALY freedom, because he assisted the British and USA secret service.........Schelenberg's boss was Kaltenbrunner after death of Heidrich. Kaltenbrunner's boss was Himmler.

etc.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Other example

@ Anon Gustav Ludwig Hertz was taken to the Sovietunion and he was the member of group of Kurchatoff who built the Soviet atombomb and H bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

I like the Mustangs & your passion with them. Apparently you appreciate engineering as an art form. I was a sucker for the story and enjoyed it very much. LW's or Syfi who cares it was a good read. Yeah, some more editing would be useful...but, it was so minor that I easily adjusted. The Super heros, Nazi evil scientist, secret agents, porno stars,the clones and the normal characters made for a fabulous cast and you even set the audience up for another thriller when the evil mad scientist escapes for the lab prison he is incarcerated in. Fantastic story. 5x5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
specific example

a trio of billy goats, let's call them "gruff", also tried to escape to the west. however, the bridge was guarded by a nasty character who threatened to hump them, let's call him "the duna."

the first billy goat said "wait for the next billy goat, his bum is much nicer to hump" so duna waited for the next one.

the next one crossed and the duna threatened to hump him but he said "wait for the last one, his bum is much better to hump" so the duna waited for the last one.

however, the last billy goat used his horns and knocked the duna all the way to albania where he remains to this day.

the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where was the angel of death?

Bill Maitland should have been there to prosecute him

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Mustangs?

tried one and didn't particularly like it. Wouldn't go round european corners, but then it wasn't one of the best years. Just tried a '59 Corvette (You all know, the red and white one with all the chrome) Sorry but I much preferred that. So, should I buy it or not? That is the question. Oh, by the way, really liked the story. One of the best and who, cares, how, improbable, it, was, ooops! definitely 5 stars

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 10 years ago
Another Great Read

Well done as always! It was good to see a lot of old friends again. But one question? In "Billie Jean", the "hero" was Blake Alexander, but here he is Alexander Blake. Trying to sneak one past us? Looking forward to the next one. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is Miko?

Really enjoyed the story, though the spelling mistakes in it took some of the enjoyment away

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is wrong with LW

Lately most LW stories are crap. Today's stuff was not worth reading.

I had kept your story SS06, for today. Glad I did it. Your story a few days old is better than nothing.

Thanks

AMerryMan

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Very good! Thank you for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ROFL

The Campbells, Glenn. He was a lineman for the county. And she made specialty soups. I think she was kind of famous for them..............I'm not a great lover of sci-fi (yes I know sci-fi is the reality of the future ................perhaps!) but with little gems sprinkled around I just had to finish it. Oh! and I gave you 5*. ta.

empiricalempiricalover 10 years ago
sorry for the Anon

This shithead forgot to click ...As Literotica user: 09/21/13 post was from me. Not that anyone gives a shit anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quit bitching that this wasn't posted in Sci-fi!

Yeah, Stang pulled a few twists out of Warehouse 13, in this story, so it had a very distinct science-fiction flavor. Big deal. I, for one, loved the story - and I'd have found it anyway, since I do a weekly check to see what newness Stangster had posted.

The rest of you turkeys that think it should have been posted in another category? If he'd posted it in Sci-Fi, instead of LW, none of y'all would have even seen it!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 10 years ago
That was quite an offbeat, Stang!

Didn't have time to read it until now, although I saved it away.

The only thing I wanted to say was that you COULD HAVE taken this right into the science fiction jurisdiction, with a little more research on your part. I know you've read about Dolly the Sheep and the "frogs" and the two-three most recent macaques and decided that you could go ahead and try the sci-fi angle on human cloning.

Again, with a bit more research, you could have focused more on that, as opposed to the loving wife angle... For, once I got into the Dr. Frankenstein business, I totally forgot about the Loving Wife angle, other than the fact that Becc, the Russian peasant is now drop dead gorgeous --- so much so, Will, her husband the successful architect was thinking she belong in a league beyond his mortal self... or something of that nature ... which is actually MORE STUPID than the Twilight Zone human cloning aspect of the story...

Congrats on an interesting, offbeat --- and largely successful --- story blending different genres...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Five stars for the first half of the story. The second half was annoying - 2 stars. All together, three stars.

bumd11bumd11over 10 years ago

Well, that was different for Stangstar. I don't know if it's appropriate, but I would like to comment more on his overall oeuvre rather than this story in particular, having been on a bit of a Stangstar tear lately. Certainly the steady rate at which he pumps out stories is impressive, although it also gives them a bit of an assembly line feel. But, the stories are well constructed and entertaining, and, given that they frequently feature bitterness and betrayal, they also often show a surprising degree of compassion. While slightly marred by occasional mechanical flaws and ... ummm, unorthodox use of commas, they flow well. Please, sir, keep on posting. We mostly know what we are going to get with these tales, and it's something good.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Simply Great

SS06, if you ever wrote a screen play I would wait in line to see your movie!!

You've never failed to entertain me with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Orgy of the Stangs

Too many Mustangs in this story for my liking. The poor guy (author) must have multiple lifetime subscriptions to every Mustang and muscle car magazine in the world. Maybe we should all chip in and get him a Tesla for his birthday....

StangStar06's obvious fetish aside, the story, while interesting and having a lot of potential was only a quarter as good as what Clancy or King churn out=moderately enjoyable if you are trapped over the Pacific on a JAL 787 Dreamliner, worried that the wings may fall off, the batteries may catch on fire, the inflight movie will suck and the cute Japanese FA you have the hots for is fixated on turning the herbivore man 2 seats in front of you into a meat eater instead of re/initiating you into the mile high club.

Gave it a 3 as it has some potential, would be interested to see what what a rewrite could do to improve the plot and story flow.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

I thought it was awesome. I was annoyed to see Sarah again but that's ok. Also I laughed every time you mentioned the Toyota. That's all my family drives hahaha. "Had to practice finding it" hahahaha.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Too many fun references

Huge Ole Peters heh nice one -

Not the best maybe but DAMN good -

Just thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The first half ,,,,,

actually got interesting , after that it simply went every direction imaginal and it stunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I realize this is an older story and it is extremely small minded of me to mention

But how did Chris learn all that stuff overseas when he was with his first wife (babysitter) from 6 to 16? I enjoyed both stories but come on. On the other hand, no new stories for a while and a lot of crap otherwise means re-reading older stories.

saratusaratuover 9 years ago
direction,,,,

It got far to long with so many directions that it became confusing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I can honestly say, that was different

entertaining, amusing, and confusing all at the same time.

perhaps some of the negative comments are because it was not what the minions were used to from SS06. There again, a change can be good.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TWO OF A KIND IN POKER

beats a high card but not a wild one. TK U MLJ LV NV

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Book!!!

Book!!! This deserves to be made into a full length book! You can stick all the bits and pieces from all the other stories together and come up with at least one book, if not two....or more!!!! You owe it to the world not to hide anything this good from public consumption!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Not a bad page turner at all.

Nicely played.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Great stuff!

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHO KNEW

that along with that twisted imagination you had such a hilarious sense of humor ?? You led me down the path with this one, thanks. Scotty

B3achBumB3achBumover 8 years ago
When will we get a book?

You are magical. This is got to be the best of your stories yet. I'm the alphabetical reader so I haven't gotten to the last of your stories yet. This ranks up there with Saving Savannah. So how about a book? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would shell out large dollars to read your stuff. I know this can't be easy but please keep writing. I'm nearing the end of your list. However, I'll just start again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When will get a book 2

Just like B3achbum, I would like to read books you may have or will write. I have enjoyed reading your stories especially when you use characters from previous stories.

I would also like to read further stories regarding the characters in this story.

NWlifterNWlifterover 8 years ago
Books...

I agree with the Anon comment regarding further stories with these characters. As I read through your list I find myself truly enjoying the stories involving many of your repeat characters.

I always get a kick out of Eliza's snarky comments to the women she serves papers on. I also enjoy the stories involving Chris, Sarah, Chrissie, Prudence, Jason, etc,

You have fast become one of, if not my favorite author on this site and I constantly find myself looking for new stories here and elsewhere.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wooowww!!!!

I really like to see Dan Almond,Chris Harris in one good stories..perhaps you can even made The Angel Off Death as a main supporting role or one off the Main Character with both off your best character...but I do miss that skinny teenager girl that always have chewing gum in her mouse..when will you make a story about her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shiiiiit!

To hard to follow. All over the place....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sooo....

Chris and Sarah have got to be my favorite of your characters. A close second has to be Elena the process servor. I hope to see her too with a story of her own. To be honest, I haven't read everything that you've written yet, and she may already be in here somewhere. I figured out the order of at least 3 of your books as well as Sarah's Aunt Angela and cousin Savannah.

1. Private Eyes

2. Billie Jean

3. Two of a Kind

Angela - Fall Cross Country...

Dan - In the Interest of National Security, National Security: Turn the Page

Savannah - Saving Savannah

I haven't figured out what order the other books should be read in. I also haven't figured out if You wrote about her other cousin yet.

Thanks!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Clyde and Bonnie

Since Dan had a big secret he felt uneasy about but, couldn't control the upper power folks over him.

The dead (Hinshaw) guy who really wasn't dead found was vengeful and wanted to get even with Clyde by Killing him and the Bonnie clone.

In the meantime Hinshaw found away to give the clones a normal life span even if they are already starting their new life.

The upper power found out about Bonnie and wanted her back. They came and kidnaped her at the same time took Clyde and cloned Clyde making a Clyde II.

Dans conscious don't allow him to continue down that dark path and Dan can't take the secrecy and helps Clyde free Bonnie and Clyde II with the help of the original group.

While locked away in the hiding place Clyde teaches Clyde II to be him. Dan when the head of the new illegal secret science agency comes for Bonnie & Clyde II.

Dan & Clyde fight them off totally destroying them but, Clyde is mortally wounded leaving Clyde II & Bonnie with new lives together.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
How could I...

have missed this, but I did.

Stang you continue to be remarkable. All the criticisms were on the money, but so what, the only one that mattered was that this story did have a lot of grammatical slop.

Here's what you need to do. Change two or three names and the title, and then resubmit it as Science Fiction. That will bring another whole new category of reader into your sphere.

Silly guinea pigs, old fashioned donuts, pulpy grape juice, last month's eggnog, and Stang Star. Read's like a five every time. Man I fell in love with Becca, both of them.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
say what they will

Yours is the most imaginative mind on this site

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
Well

Everyone is pouring syrup over you and is justly deserved! You took me by surprise with super not to kill ninja feller. Broken ankle is a fine touch! And the Bonnie and Clyde thing-you never cease to surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow !!!!!!

Quite a departure from your normal themes. I really enjoyed it. Thank you

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
EVERY BODY HAS A LOOK-A-LIKE

even a Dopple-Ganger....but now with all the facilities, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really stupid science fiction story.

First a clone which is derived from human DNA will have rights under the USA Constitution. They would be defined as a human being. It doesn't matter how they were made. You could not make them slaves as stated in this story. Secondly the clone would live a typical human life span. They wouldn't have a built in expiry date like in Blade Runner. Third, you couldn't make their bodies quickly since cells take a finite length of time to grow. Fourth, teaching them is still going to take many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delete the next to last paragraph

Delete the next to last paragraph with Dan's thoughts on telling Clyde and Chis about Nevada.

You do so well until the very very end of many stories. Consider quitting when the facts are established.

We know the characters, and how they will react. You did a good job developing them. We know that Dan is not a guy who wants to be involved in an immoral and risky pipe dream of some bureaucrat, and we know he never tells others what they don't need to know.

If you were setting up a sequel, Dan's thoughts detract from you simple task of establishing a framework to enable the sequel. KISS!

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.6

Any story halfway decent with Chris and Sarah in it gets good marks from me.

Wonder of they ever visited the Shack?

timeandtidetimeandtideover 5 years ago
entertaining in the Stang fashion

but Charah. geez!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 4

Note to Chris and others. Don't marry the only woman in the family who isn't batshit crazy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 7

Did NOT see that coming. I'm going to assume for the moment Stang can land this wobbly plane and keep reading.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Hugh and Frank

I do love a dumb joke. Feeling warmer and fuzzier about the story and the unlikely plot device that makes the story work.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Fuck reality and believability

because that was a helluva lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not That Far Fetched

As cloning research is still going on. In case anyone doesn't believe our government would do something similar or even exactly like keeping Stein alive to continue his "research" all one has to do is some light reading about Japanese Unit 731 during WW2 and General Douglas McArthur granting immunity instead of a bullet to many of the top scientists so we could reap the benefits of their chemical and biological work that they used on western and asian enemies. Then there is Operation Paperclip that brought many of the top German scientists to the US as well as the relocation of thousands of German spies supposedly to aid us in the Cold War, the list just goes on and on. Many documents detailing these and other events have been declassified but many still haven't been released.

As far as the story goes I enjoyed the hell out of it. I expected the woman who became known to us as Bonnie to have been a subject of extensive plastic surgery but SS06 cleverly through in some red herrings to keep us off of the scent, shade of Hitchcock's MacGuffin's.

My favorite character in the beginning was Danny: "Danny the person who alerted me that something was going on was you," I said. "Me," he said. "You can't fucking trust me. I'm full of shit. I've never liked me and I know me pretty well."

By the end with Danny no longer in the picture my favorite is Bonnie herself: "What did you do to your foot?" she asked. The look on her face said that she wanted answers and she wanted them now.

"My foot is fine," I said jokingly.

"Then why is it in a cast?" she said loudly. Her voice was so loud and so shrill that that the other four noticed and tried to calm her down.

"He's going to be okay," said Chris.

"Shut up, Chris," she hissed, glaring at him. I noticed Sarah laughing. And Becca had a smile on her face too.

"Why is your foot in a cast?" she repeated, still maintaining her volume.

"I broke my ankle," I said. "It's fine, the surgeon said that..."

"What do you mean surgeon?" she asked. "They had to do surgery? Why didn't anyone call me?"

"I didn't know that I was supposed to...." I said.

"Yeah, you were supposed to," she said angrily. "This is going to mess everything up."

"Clyde we all know that I'm going to have a shortened lifespan. But I don't want you dying before me," she said.

Damn, we know who's going to be the boss in this relationship. Note to SS06: If Clyde dies first I'd like to be next in line, Texas isn't that far away, hell, I'll even move back to Michigan and buy another Mustang. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty entertaining

Until you put in Epilog 2. THAT ruined everything.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category!

A clone story would be science fiction/fantasy!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous