All Comments on 'Two of a Kind Ch. 07'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 6 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved this story from the first word to the last!

Happy to get some news about Velaku and Natham!

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
YAY!!!

This was such a touching story. I can't wait to see what happens in the next series

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
So Touching!

Its 4 am, I just finished reading the entire Two of a Kind series. I just love your writing Cia. This story was so sweet, touching and hott at the same time. I just love the whole Carthera Series, its so awesome.

Will defenitely have to sit down and read Hypnotic soon.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

It made me want to cry!! So heartbreakingly bittersweet. I wanted him to find a way to heal and now he has a niece!! I'm glad Bashta at least has his brother's journal. They can share it with Caliopa when she gets older and at least she has their whole clan to love her unlike Bashta when he was young!!! Loved it, thank you for writing it Cia81!!!

woodygloverwoodygloverabout 12 years ago
One of the best stories so far

Your mind is so impressive. The sex scenes are varied and erotic, while the storyline is compelling and engaging. Often I find myself wishing I was Cathera, to just be able to know my mate is out there somewhere. I look forward to reading more in the series.

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
Well done!

I like this the best of your Carthera stories so far. Including the love story within a greater narrative about family, community and leadership really heightens the emotional impact.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the ending to the story. You managed to tie it all together and leave more of the story to be told. You answered the problem of them not having the ability to make an heir by bringing the little girl to them in such an interesting twist that it didn't seem 'too good to be true'. The story was very intriguing and I look forward to learning about the Snake. At the same time I really want to know who the big bad Cathera behind this is. That was a very emotional ending. I can't imagine how it would feel to find out you had a brother who you never knew about, only to find he died. It is sad that he and his mate died, but that their baby has someone to love her. I guess I still don't understand how these Cathera all go feral even if they have a baby that needs them. I hope we'll learn more about that. Did her mom die or just take off like his mom did? Keep writing! Great storylines.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay!

Can't wait for Hypnotic! What a perfect title for a series about a snake, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT

I just love this story can't wait for the snake's story

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Love it!!

Can not wait till hypnotic!! Great writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh no

that can't be the end of the story. love bashta and cavel, especially bashta. feel so bad for him losing family again, but he and cavel have each other and his kitling niece to raise. they make such a loving couple and will be good parents to caliopa. please include them in your next story because i want to read they are doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous