Two of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point we both were furiously stroking ourselves, audibly moaning as we came all over each other. I ended up with both Andrew's and my own cum on my face, and a pool of cum was on Andrew's chest.

"Damn--that was pretty awesome." He said finally, both of us gasping for air. "I never knew gay porn was that good." I nodded in agreement. I looked at the clock. It was 11:36. My birthday was over in twenty-four minutes. Andrew noticed the time as well. "What a way to have your eighteenth birthday, huh?" He asked. If only this could last, I thought, but I said, "Well, I never expected this."

What happened next was nothing like I ever thought would happen. We still sat on the ground, naked and covered in cum, when Andrew turned his back to me and put his hands to his head. His body began to be wracked with loud sobs.

"What's wrong?" I asked, putting my hand to his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Chris--I made you do all this." He got up and began putting his clothes on. "You're not like me--I'm such a fucking mess."

"Andrew--what are you talking about?" I asked, getting up and following him to the door.

"I'm gay, Chris--a fag." He said. My heart stopped. There was no way this was true. Andrew, the four-year track star who had one of the hottest girls in the school as his girlfriend for three years, was gay. I realized my silence had lasted long. Andrew probably thought I was about to deck him in the face or something.

"I honestly didn't know..." I whispered so softly that if any sound had happened at the same time, it would have been gone.

"Well, now you do. I'm sorry, Chris--I shouldn't have come tonight." He began to walk out the door and down the stairs. Midway, he turned to me. "Truth is, I'm in love with you--I can't explain how or why, but I am. Thinking about you makes me smile. I can't stop thinking about you. I love you more than anything or anyone and I want to spend the rest of my life with you--but I know I can never have you. Goodbye, Chris--happy birthday."

The next moment was a blur. All I remember was running to him as he approached the front door, spinning him around, and kissing him like I've never done so before. I poured out two years of love I had for him into that kiss. When we broke, tears welled up in my eyes.

"Andrew, I'm gay, and I've been in love with you for two years now--and until two minutes ago I never would have expected this. Don't be ashamed of it--embrace it." I kissed him again. My hands caressed his back, and he did the same--except I still had no shirt on. His hands felt soft to the touch although they took on a very masculine and rough appearance. I led him by the hand back upstairs to my bedroom this time. We stripped to our boxers and laid together in bed. I planted kisses down his neck. "I love you so much--never would I have imagined this would happen." I kissed him again. He raised my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"I feel the same, Chris--now that we're together, I never want to be apart." He said. I looked at the clock. 11:55. Best birthday ever. I thought before we both drifted off to sleep.

We woke up the next morning still in each other's arms. The first thing we decided to do was to take a shower together. We stripped and I turned on the water. We both casually stepped in, letting the warm water greet our bodies. We turned to face each other, and embraced in another kiss. My hands made their way to his already hard dick, and I began to stroke him. While I did so, I gently bit his neck, and he growled softly in delight. Afterward, I sat him down on the floor of the shower, and then I got on top of him, dick to his mouth and my face at his dick, in a pseudo-69 position. I balanced my legs on the shower wall and a small stand that held shampoos and conditioners. He began by licking my dick gently, flicking his tongue in and out of the precum-leaking slit. I had already gone down on him, taking about seven inches at once. His sensual licking and kissing drove me over the edge quickly, and I came in his face before he got to fully suck me. Once I came, he came shortly after. We both got up and washed the cum off of our faces. Afterward, I took the soap and began to lather his body from his neck to his feet, being sure to get his whole body. I gently caressed each contour of his body, feeling my hands down his spine and down each side. I familiarized myself with his body, and I felt around to find where he was most pleasured. Afterward, he did the same to me, sensually lathering me up and finding where I enjoyed his touch the most. His hands down my side pleasured me the most, and my shivers were visible enough for him. We embraced one more time in a soapy kiss before rinsing off and getting dressed. We spent the whole day and afternoon together, before I had to leave for work. Before we parted ways for the first time in almost twenty-four hours, we shared one final kiss.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.

On Monday as I pulled into school, Andrew was already there, sitting on the hood of his car. I greeted him with a kiss and we walked into school, hands together. We smiled proudly as we got many awkward stares from friends, but the happiest moment was when we passed his now ex-girlfriend. She did a complete 180 and faced us as we walked down the hallway. To make it hit her, I kissed his cheek. Nobody would hurt him again as long as I was around. We both calmly explained to our friends the story of how we got together (leaving out the hornier details), and most of them welcomed our relationship.

The next month, after our last day and finals, we all readied ourselves for prom. It was to be at one of the most luxurious hotels in the state, and was sure to be an evening of fun, food, and dancing. We all arrived at a friend's house for four to take pictures and whatnot. It was an excellent occasion and we all looked amazing. The best picture, in my opinion, was of Andrew and me, Andrew in his white tux and blue vest, and me in my black tux and red vest, standing in a typical "prom" pose. The contrast of our colors almost symbolized the two of us in a way. The prom itself was a blast--we had fun dancing the night away, the food was awesome, and Andrew and I had some great romantic moments on the dancefloor. After, some of us went to Andrew's house for an after-prom party. During the party, Andrew and I snuck away into his room and began to kiss passionately. The passion lead to us practically tearing each other's clothes off, almost like savages. We positioned ourselves in a sixty-nine, and I began to suck him as he sucked me. While I tasted his dick, I moved one of my hands to his ass, first feeling the muscular cheeks, and then running a finger up and down his crack. He shivered in pleasure. I reached for a bottle of lubricant that was on the nightstand, and put some on my hand. Slowly, I used a finger to penetrate him, then adding another. He stopped sucking me off and moaned in deep delight. He got off the top of me and bent over the side of the bed, ass in the air. I took more lube and put it on my dick, pointing it at his virgin asshole.

"You're not gonna kill me with that, are you?" He asked, laughing nervously.

"I'll take it easy on you--I promise. Once I'm done you can take me, all right?" I replied, assuring him that this was a mutual relationship. I slowly pushed my dick in. Once my head penetrated, he let out a cry. "All right?" I asked. He turned to me and nodded.

"It was just a shock, that's all--I'll be fine." He reassured me. I continued in, and within a minute my whole dick was in. I started moving back and forth slowly, allowing him to get used to my dick up his ass. When his muscles weren't as tense, I began to move in and out with more speed. Andrew began to get into it, and soon he began letting out a low moan that signaled he was enjoying this.

"Fuck yeah--fuck me, Chris--fuck me." He growled. I began to increase my pace and penetration. With every in-stroke, my balls met his, and I was reaching in so much I was stimulating his prostate. Our moans increased in volume and intensity.

"Oh, God--I'm cumming--Oh God, Oh God--" The orgasm was so intense I lost my breath for a second. All I felt was sheer pleasure and exhilaration. I unloaded blast after blast into his ass, and by the time I finished my cum was spilling out. I collapsed next to him, exhausted. "Aw, hell--that was so amazing."

"That was--I'm glad you were my first." Andrew whispered.

"Now it's time for you to be my first--get the lube and let's go!" I positioned myself so that Andrew could have easy access to my ass. He slathered the lube on himself and then began to apply it to my ass. It was cold and wet, but it made his fingers slide in easier. As he added fingers, I began to feel the pressure--I let out a soft grunt as his third finger penetrated me. When I had gotten used to it, he popped his dick in. Thankfully it wasn't thick, so it slid in easy. I still gasped when it entered me, but those gasps became moans as pleasure took over the pain. I felt his hand reach around and stroke my dick furiously. Our rhythm was perfectly matched--every stroke he gave my dick accentuated each time he slammed his dick back inside me.

"Fuck yes--fuck yes—oh, Andrew--FUCK ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I released my second load. Andrew still moved in and out of me for a bit before he began to release his load inside me. It was warm in contrast to the lube. As his dick left my ass with an audible pop, I sat up and embraced with him in another kiss.

"I love you so much." He said to me.

"I love you too--I'm so glad you were my first." I replied as I ran my hands down his chest, feeling each individual hair. He then fell next to me and closed his eyes. I kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep next to him. This is the second time I've done this, and it's just as amazing as the first.

***

That's the end of the first chapter in Chris' story--hopefully it's improved from the first version I published. I appreciate comments and constructive criticism, and also remember to rate my story! Thanks for reading! Look for the second part soon!

12