Two Of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristine takes my balls in her hand while Natashia takes my cock. They are talking between the two of them "So strong and so young. I wonder if this cock has any staying power." Kristine says to Natashia.

"Only one way to find out!" Natashia says with a wicked grin on her face.

She pulls hard on my dick and takes the head in her mouth. Kristine is pulling on my balls one at a time massaging to the very back of them where it feels soooo good. Slowly as Natahsia sucks on my dick she takes it further and further into her mouth. Kristine joins into the sucking game and takes a ball in her mouth moving it slowly across her tongue. This is unbelievable I'm thinking to myself. The only thing that would make it porn is if they took turns sucking it, fighting for it! Natashia's expert rhythm (I wouldn't know but this is expert to me) picks up she has my cock buried right down to the base. Taking it right to the tip and all the way down. I could cum a big thick hot steamy cum right now and fight for life to hold it back. After one deepthroat on the way back up it feels different and fantastic I look down. Kristine is following Natahsia's mouth with her tongue presses flush to the underside of my cock. Then at the top... (heaven) they switch. Kristine's technique is totally different. While Natahsia took it slow and steady sucking it firmly and fully. Kristine takes my cock about 2 inches into her mouth and grabs my foreskin. Together she strokes my dick as her mouth plays with the head. Natashia has moved her fingers down and is now rubbing my ass with the one hand while the other hand takes to my balls. The amount of saliva that Kristine uses has let her just fuck my dick with her hand. While Krisitne is fucking my dick Natahsia reaches up and changes the pace by taking my cock right to the base again.

I tell, "I want both of you to do just that! Takes turn sucking it! "Why would we do that? You want us to fulfill some fantasy all you young fuckers have!" Natashia says laughing. They both lick their lips and I get ready for it. One at a time they take turns sucking it down as far as they can then back up. Oh it's like the best thing ever and I feel my balls contact rapidly letting me know that it might be to far gone to control it. With experience comes knowledge and as soon as Natashia feels that feeling she pulls herself back and says, "We told you not to cum Tommy."

Kristine doesn't keep sucking but she takes my cock in her hand and says, "Are you going to cum right now...hope not I still need this dick inside me!" she laughs and jerks my dick at lightning speed. I tell her to stop but she laughs and keeps on jerking it. Natashia is laughing away as I squirm and shout. The pressure on my balls in unbelievable as Natahsia's hand goes back to squeezing my nuts. She must know that its gone way too far at this point because she says "Oh yah pull that good baby! I want to see how far his cum will fly!!!!!" Together they both take turns sucking the head and pulling it at rapid speed. I can't take it anymore and let go a groaned "Oh I'm going to cum" "Why do you think we're doing this silly!" Kristine says just as the first spurt of cum flies out over your shoulders and into the pool. I can't stop the contractions because they both won't stop with the hands and I squirt six big hot cum loads. The first one flew over their shoulders and the others manage to smatter themselves on their face and chest. The last few just streaming out heavily into the water in front of them. I collapse on the pool deck breathing heavy.

My lips have pulled into a small O and I can't feel my hands or feet. I can't open my eyes. I feel like I could die right now. I just keep laughing over and over again as you both still take turns sucking the last little bit of cum out of my cock. "See now we'll have to wait for him to fuck us!" Natashia says with a sound of disappointment in her voice, "You've finished him off with your mad cock stroking!" "Oh shit he's young and he'd better still have some more cum inside of him!" Kristine assures Natahsia. "Maybe if we just force him to the task he'll respond!" Natashia says. She climbs out of the water and stands above me on the deck rubbing her pussy as water drips all over me. I feel Kristine slide up onto me like a trained seal and as she moves up onto me the view of golden haired pussy lips becomes a golden haired vixen. "I want you to understand that this can happen again if you do a good job!" she whispers in a low low voice.

"We can teach you things you never thought you could do or even knew we could do." Her hand is playing with my ear and just above her I know that Natashia is playing with her pussy. My cock is so pumped it still has yet to go totally soft and it doesn't get the chance. Kristine sits up on me and Natahsia kneels down onto my face facing Kristine. "I still have yet to feel that tongue on here!" she says as she spread her pussy lips above me. At the same time Kristine has forgone all attempts to get my cock hard and had just slipped it in, in it's weakened state. Well her pussy immediately clamps down on it and I feel the heat difference from the open air and her tight box. Natashia lowers her clit right to my lips and I hungrily take it between my teeth giving it a little chew. My cock take's no time at all to be convinced that this is going to be hot and begins to fills Kristine's pussy up. I can feel her sidewalls contract like nothing I've ever felt before while having sex.

"I just want you to lay there Tommy. Don't move your hips at all." she instructs me. As my tongue wets N's clit and starts to flick and rub little circles over it. Kristine has moved so she is straddling me while she is on her feet squatting on my cock. She begins to move her hips very methodically so that her pussy moves over the head of my dick over and over again. Natahsia's pussy is soaked and taste so good. I stiffen my tongue out as far as I can and she moves to fuck it lightly. Both of them are getting to be very noisy and I love it. Kristine is still just bumping over the head of my cock that is now right back to full strength.

Natahsia is moving on my tongue with precision fucking. Her pussy tastes so good. I reach up with my hands and pull her pussy down to my face licking it as harder as I can. The two of them are holding onto each other Kristine for balance and Natashia because I think she knows I could go bald if she grabs my hair like that again. Kristine is moaning and telling Natahsia how good my cock feels. "Ohhhhh his cock is so nice. Just the right size. Ohhhhhhhh Oh Oh I love it..." and Natahsia is telling me to lick her pussy so she comes..."Lick it Tommy...oh...ahhh...squeeze my ass cheeks...yes just like that."

I want to tell them how much fun I'm having but I can't talk now...eating. I have to move my hips at this point and suddenly Kristine's fingernails drive into my chest..."Oh fuck yes...oh god that feels good...fuck me...oh shit...your cock...fuck...ahhhhhh! She yells out as she begins to cum hard onto my dick. My balls explode again and I pump hot cum into her unable to hold back. "Oh you little fucker!" Natashia says as she watches white cream pour out of Kristine's pussy lips while she travels up and down my cock. "You don't' move..."

She gets up off of my face and turns her attention to Kristine. She grabs her by the hair and pulls her in for a long kiss. All I can see now is gorgeous pussy bent over kissing gorgeous breasts hanging down sitting right on my dick. I hear "If he can't get up again you're fucking me!" Kristine laughs and she stabs her fingernails into my chest again..."Don't let it get any softer or we might fire you or tell your girlfriend about how you seduced us both." I can't laugh because it's not funny.

Tiff would freak and while I know this is the best thing ever I also know that they won't do this to me everyday or anything like that. So I concentrate hard on keeping my cock stiff. Kristine stands up and as she does a large drip of cum slides right onto my cock. Without even waiting for her to get off Natahsia jumps on likes it's a carnival ride. She mounts me so her back is facing me and I take her hips in my hands trying to slow her down as my cock is still recovering from orgasm number two.

As I try to steady her I see Kristine sit on her knees in front of her and take her tits in her hands again. I can see a real chemistry between them as they begin to take Natahsia to the orgasm point. Her pussy is already wet and with the big cum dollop on my cock she slides right onto it and I feel the moisture press out onto my hips. Kristine's head dips down and I am assuming she is sucking on her nipples. I feel her hand down on my balls so I figure she must be rubbing her pussy at the same time. "Hmmmm...he does have a nice cock!" Natashia states as it begins to fill up again. The hips I have on me right now are so perfectly formed.

The heart shaped ass..the small of the back. I still dream that this is a video shoot for playboy or any other men's magazine. She is fucking quicker now as my cock fills right up stiffening inside her so she can feel it against all of her walls. I move my hand to her ass out of curiosity. Will she let me do it? I've never put my finger inside a girls ass but I figure if it's going happen...now's the time. So I massage her ass pulling her cheeks apart and squeezing them together again. Her pussy is so wet that I just reach down and get my finer wet by rubbing it around her lips. Then I place it right on the rim of her ass and wait. She seems to push back knowing what she wants. I move my finger with more rigidity and the first knuckle slips into her tight ass. My balls feel as though they could explode again right now.

"Oh you are bad! Hnnnnnsnnnnnnnrnrrrrr that feels good." Natahsia says as my finger gets fucked deep into her ass. She's moving at an incredible pace...much like that of a belly dancer. "He's got his finger in my ass Kris!" she explains through tight clenched teeth. "Oh is that what you wanted? A good ass fucking?" Kristine says as she reaches back to grab my hand and pull it in harder. Between my hand, Kristine's hand and that fact that she is right in front of us it allows Natashia to move without falling off of my dick.

Her pace is mind-blowing I can't even feel it on my dick anymore as she's moving so fast. I can feel a little but I'm too caught up in the whole finger in the ass thing to think about it. She's cumming...oh I swear she is. She's just started to vibrate and shake on my dick. Kristine is still very aggressively fucking her ass with my finger and Natashia now is screaming about how good it feels "Oh god...oh I need it in there after this...oh...here...now...yes...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...fuck me...fuck me..." Kristine holds her for a minute after taking my finger out of her ass.

"Come over here to the pool sweetie!" she tells Natahsia. She moves off of me and over to the edge of the staircase in the pool. Kristine lies her on her back and tells her she'll be right back. I move over and start to kiss and play with those fabulous breasts again. "Hmmm...you have a good talent there Tommy...we'll be doing this again I know it." She tells me in a soft little voice. I move my hand to her dripping wet pussy and slide two fingers into it. She tells "Hmmmmmm I can't wait to have you fill both holes tommy. I love being fucked like that!" I don't really know what she means by me filling both holes unless it has to do with my fingers again. My fingers are again corkscrew fucking her pussy which is now totally ready for anything! "Here we go!!" Kristine yells out as she bounds out of the house.

She's brought out a long double dildo and just when I thought it couldn't get any better it does. Natashia smiles and pulls me to my knees by her face. She takes my cock in her mouth again and takes it in her full lips sucking it slowly around her tongue. Krsitine is down at her pussy sliding the double dildo into her. I am so excited that I want to scream. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yah...whoooooooooooooo!" I yell out. K laughs and understands the point I'm at. N has her eyes rolled back into her head and seems content to suck on my cock with drool running down her cheek as her head is turned to the side.

Then Kristine turns around holding onto the pool railing slides the other end of the dildo into her pussy. The two of them start to croon, as the dildo is wider than my cock. Natashia is moaning and I can feel it right on my dick as she hums herself into pleasure. Kristine is louder as she doesn't have her cheeks filled with cock and really yells it out "Oh fuck I love this thing!" She pushes herself back onto it and it just bends. Realize that I could fill a double roll here and reach down taking the jelly fucker in my hand making it a little stiffer. Then I match Krisitne's pumping with opposite pumping of my own and soon enough Natashia spit my dick out and begins to moan just as loud as Kristine. The two of them bark out orders as they fuck each other and get fucked by me. I move to stand above Kristine and place the tip of my dick right on her asshole.

"Wait...wait" she says breathlessly. She stands up and pulls the dildo out of Natahsia "Hmmmmm you little bitch! Gimmi that back!" she says. "This will be better!" Kristine says as she spreads a towel out and gets down on all fours. The dildo still looking very large stretching her little pussy lips apart. "Oh great idea...I love this position!" Natashia says as she follows suit. The two of them ass to ass is quite a sight and I find myself actually staring and a drooling. "Save some of that drooling for when we start to cum like this! Now that's hot!"

Natashia says as she reaches between her legs and grabs hold of the dildo. Slowly she works the fat head into her tight pussy and the two of them as though it's been rehearsed beginning to rock to an imaginary beat. The tanned bottoms are almost touching as they pump each other one at a time fucking that dildo. I know what is expected of me at this point. After hearing Natahsia tell me she wanted it in her I'm going to give it to her like I never have given it to anyone before. In her ass! I stand up behind Natahsia and the vision of that think dildo fucking her pussy is grand. I place the tip of my dick right on her asshole like I did with Kristine and push steadily. Her ass much to my surprise opens up smoothly and invites my cock into her. She lets go a fantastic scream "Oh yah in my ass ...ohhhhhh" and Kristine is moaning and groaning as she leans back into that cock she has in her! "He was supposed to fuck me first!" She exclaims though clenched teeth.

I put a little back into Natahsia and drive my dick into her deep and slow. She loves it I can tell. Her head has dropped between her shoulders and she's stopped moving letting Kristine and me fuck her. I reach back and spank Kristine's ass..."two minutes!" I breathe out! She laughs and I see her reaching back to her own ass sliding a finger in. Oh I am in heaven. I pull out of Natahsia's ass and turn around sliding it directly into Kristine's ass. I take turns and fuck them both in the ass three different times while they proceed to have multi orgasms each. I can't believe how long my dick is lasting even after two explosions of thick white come already. After a long extended moan I feel Natahsia motion for me to get out of her ass. "Hmmmmm I bet you little balls are about to explode aren't they?" she says as she stands up taking the dildo with her. "You fucker I'm still cumming!!!" yells Kristine!

I move to take her again but Natahsia grabs my hair and pulls me away from her. She then takes Kristine by her hair and moves her to stand by a chair. I don't know what she planning but Kristine hasn't stopped rubbing her pussy yet. She's still cumming still I think. Her abs are flexing in and out and her breathing is that of someone whose' jumped into cold water. Natahsia calmly sits down in the chair and spreads her legs wide resting them on the arms. She slides the dildo into her pussy again and motions for Kristine to sit herself on it. Kristine standing straddles Natashia and slides that dildo into her. Then she bends forward and puts her hands on the back of the chair. Natahsia has her hand on the dildo and is pumping it slowly like she masturbating her own cock. Krsitine looks back at me standing there with my dick gleaming in the sun. "Now!" she winks. I take my position and without even waiting I slide my cock right to its balls in her ass. She stiffens up not expecting that "Oh oh oh OH ohoh OH oh Nononnonononononononononono..."

"Fuck her Tommy! Fuck her just like you always wanted to fuck her!" I can feel the dildo pass over the bottom of my cock and slide in and out in rhythm with each other. My strokes get longer and more powerful as we get in a groove. My hips are pounding off of her ass and she can't talk anymore! Only incomprehensible sounds pour out of her mouth! Natashia is fucking herself to orgasm as she has one hand spanking her already swollen pussy and the other fucking herself with the dildo. I feel my balls tighten and so does Kristine! "Don't cum in me Tommy...don't...oh...ahhh...fuck it fuck it...I'm cumming...of...oh...god...I'm cumming!" She yells out driving her ass into my hips. I reach forward and grab a hold of her hair pulling her back onto me. She's screaming and slapping Natahsia on the arms and chest. Natashia's hand is now moving like superman on her clit and I can see her licking her lips enjoying herself immensely. I don't know where I'm going to cum but I yell out "I'm cumming right now...I can't help it...right..."

I pull out of Kristine's tight ass and as soon as it comes out it starts squirting out. The first shot is even longer than the first cum and it shoots high like a mortor shell and lands over Kristine's shoulder and on Natashia's neck. Even before the second one is flying Kristine is sucking that cum right off of her neck. The rest of it manages to cover Kristine's back and I finish the rest by pushing Kristiine forward and rubbing my cock on Natashia's pussy.

Well that must have done it for her as she grab my cock and presses it to her pussy while her hand is still fuck herself with the dildo. Kristine can't even move she is suspended between the two of us. I want so badly to look good and have Natahsia come as hard as Kristine. I reach around and grab Natahsia's nipple rings and tug her towards me. She cries out and I know now that she likes it rough on her nipples. My dick slides over her clit over and over again and the feeling of her hand moving so quickly over my balls causes me to have another mini orgasm. "Oh what...ahhh...ohhhh..." I shake uncontrollably as another orgasm rocks over me. "Oh two...wait for me gorgeous!" Natahsia exclaims as she fucks herself to orgasm. I'm squeezing hard on her nipples and Kristine is coming around running her fingers through her hair.

I feel her first...she grabs my half-soft cock so hard I wince out loud in pain. "Oh that's it..." she says as Kristine slaps her face lightly one side then the other. "Hmmmm...yah you fucked me good Tommy! I'm going to show you something. Get down on you knees..." Natashia orders me. As I get down on my knees she takes the dildo out of her pussy but doesn't stop her hand from rubbing her clit right off it looks like. Then I see it...her red swollen pussy contracts a few times quickly and she grabs her clit hard with her fingers. Then her pussy opens up and it's like freeze frame viewing for my eyes as she begins to squirt cum out of her pussy. It coats me and I am helpless but to throw my face into her trying to suck it all up. I am astounded. I had read about it and heard guys' bullshit about it but now I'm seeing it. Her juice taste so good I just keep licking until she stops whimpering and moaning.