Two Of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristine falls against her fully and they lock into a long drawn out kiss. I almost feel like they are telling me I'm done here before they unlock and look at me. Together they stand up and take me in their arms. I'm exhausted and exhilarated. I still can't believe this happened.

"Well Tommy...you passed our test with flying colors! Next time we'll do it inside!" says Krsitine as she runs a finger down my shoulders. The two of them laugh at that for some reason and while I can sense that our encounter is over I don't want to leave before it's time. "Time for us to get some work done!! See you around Tommy!" Natahsia says as she places one last kiss on my cheek. Kristine follows with sucking on my earlobe. I watch the two most gorgeous women I've ever had the chance to be with at this point run off into the house and I think to myself...oh yah!