Two Plus One Equals Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh yes! I'm cumming!" Tanya screamed.

William thrust his dick to the limit, feeling her pussy sucking him like a vise. William continued to fuck Tanya, but at a slower pace while she rotated her ass on his cock.

Meanwhile, Olivia had moved to the head of the bed to get a better view of her man fucking her friend. Olivia was very turned on by this threesome, knowing that she was fulfilling William's fantasy. She looked directly into William's eyes. He looked back and mouthed, I love you. Olivia returned the gesture. Tanya was catching her second wind. Her head was in an erotic fog from William's constant pounding. Her mind raced, and her mouth was dry. In her mental fog, Tanya suddenly reached out and grabbed Olivia's legs, pulling Olivia to her. Tanya then buried her face in Olivia's pussy.

"What the fuck?" Olivia shouted when Tanya grabbed her.

Before she could say another word, Tanya's tongue was inside her pussy. Olivia was caught off guard, but the sensation was so good, she succumbed to Tanya eating her out. All Olivia could do was lay back and enjoy the ride. And what a ride it was. She never had her pussy sucked by another woman before and it felt wonderful. William thought to himself that this was too good to be true. He didn't think for a minute that Olivia would let a woman go down on her. William pulled out of Tanya's cunt. He stepped back to watch the show. Tanya was between those long brown legs devouring Olivia's pussy. Olivia was zoned out with pleasure while she undulated her hips to meet Tanya's licks. After a couple of minutes, he couldn't take any more. William walked over to Olivia, grabbed her by the back of her neck, and kissed her passionately. He then went over to the table to his bag and removed a tube of KY jelly. He massaged a generous amount of lube on his cock as he took up position behind Tanya. William spread her delicious cheeks, exposing her ass hole. He pressed the head of his cock to her opening. It felt as if Tanya's ass began to suck his cock in. William slowly pushed himself in to her ass until he was half way in. He then began to slowly stroke her tight butt hole. Tanya moaned loudly as William entered her asshole. She was being driven mad by the fat dick ripping her ass, and the sweet taste of Olivia's snatch. By William's third stroke, she was cumming again. Tanya pushed back to meet William's strokes. William could take no more. He felt his balls tighten, and his dick shuttered. He drove his cock deep into Tanya's ass as his hot load erupted from his dick, filling her up with cum. William saw Olivia shutter as she reached her peek from Tanya's tongue. William slowly pulled out of Tanya's ass with a loud plop, his cock twitching from the orgasm. Tanya collapsed on the bed, her ass oozing with William's white sticky cum.

For the next five minutes, none of the three friends said a word. The only sound was that of slow panting from their drained bodies. William sat up amazed. His cock was still erect, but not rock hard. He got up, went to the bathroom and wiped himself off. He came out ready for round two...

12